Moving Pictures (61 Viewers)

*edit2* Yeah, I had to install the IMDB+ plugin and run it to update the scraper. That fixed it.
*edit2* Yeah, I had to install the IMDB+ plugin and run it to update the scraper. That fixed it.
I think this started happening when I updated the plugin recently.*edit*Actually, I think this is an issue with the IMDB+ scraper...
Replies
Views
I have made backups of my databases and hopefully I can catch this problem. This only happens to my movies located on one of my harddrives. Even though I have TV show located on the same drive, they are unaffected when I move new shows in. It might be that while adding movie's I have MP open which didn't cross my mind at first until...
I have made backups of my databases and hopefully I can catch this problem. This only happens to my movies located on one of my...
I am having a problem where all of my movies located on a specific harddrive are dropped from my database after I add or change any...
Replies
Views
You can already do this if you have the Trakt plugin installed. It also has the benefit of it being able to sync across multiple installs and online.
You can already do this if you have the Trakt plugin installed. It also has the benefit of it being able to sync across multiple...
It would be really cool to be able to add / remove a movie to a whitelist filter via the skin. As it stands today, I have to start...
Replies
Views
Thanks! That worked. That was simple enough.
Thanks! That worked. That was simple enough.
Guys, I have a little over 400 movies and I want to mark them all as Unwatched. As far as I know there is now way to do this via...
Replies
Views
You did not mention you had an external database. There are scraper-script solutions for many offline external database systems, check the list of build in solutions (MyFilms is supported), or check the forum for additional ones.
You did not mention you had an external database. There are scraper-script solutions for many offline external database systems...
If I have a DVD collection (in the library and not hardisk) and I would put them in the archive of Moving Pictures as I do?
Replies
Views
I discovered that the sizing seems to have an impact on that too - I guess some sizes just are not available to some languages o_O Anyhow - I got there in the end! Thanks for the assist guys :D
I discovered that the sizing seems to have an impact on that too - I guess some sizes just are not available to some languages o_O...
If I enter Moving Pictures and just press down in the list until I hit page 3, it takes about 20 seconds for the info and artwork...
Replies
Views
Solved it myself. I try to explain what I did, just in case sombody likes to know. I wanted my list in MovPic look loke this: How I changed the code in the movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml. <id>50</id> <onleft>3</onleft> <onright>3</onright> <width>600</width> <posX>1380</posX> <posY>572</posY> <height>510</height>...
Solved it myself. I try to explain what I did, just in case sombody likes to know. I wanted my list in MovPic look loke this...
Hi. I need help from a Pro. Or somebody who is smarter than me. I tried to decrease the width of the Movielist. I know that there...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code to do this and it works as expected. But when the trailer is playing and i want to start the movie, MP is freezing. When the trailer isn't playing, the movie starts as expected. MovingPicturesGUI...
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code...
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code...
Replies
Views
Yes, the XML that keeps track of the settings is never touched when the IMDb+ plugin updates the IMDb+ scraper-script. But on a fresh install you are back to default settings. The main bug that still exists, and have not been able to reproduce it consistently to attempt to fix it, is that in some situations a MovPic update will...
Yes, the XML that keeps track of the settings is never touched when the IMDb+ plugin updates the IMDb+ scraper-script. But on a...
Hi, is it possible to launch an external file after an import run completes? I routinely have to run a tool to go through the...
Replies
Views
Explain in details the steps to reproduce your problem with logs. If it is not the same as the one listed in the title of this thread then please open a new thread. This thread is for a crash that occurs immediately after playback starts and occurs when publishing skin properties. This will be evident in the logs, so please post them...
Explain in details the steps to reproduce your problem with logs. If it is not the same as the one listed in the title of this...
Hey guys, I really wondered whether I should post it in MovingPicture forum or in MePo forum so I will move this post if...
Replies
Views
Solved it with help in the following article: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/moving-pictures-scans-new-movies-indefinitely-unhandled-error-in-mediascanner.107859/ Cause; Corrupt field in SQL Database. Solution: 1. Download SQL Lite browser 2. Open database; C:\ProgramData\Team...
Solved it with help in the following article...
For some reason, moving pictures isn't scraping new movies for me. When i open the configuration, it starts scanning, and it justs...
Replies
Views
You have to properly select 'movingpictures' from the far right sub-menu box to properly see the default values. But if you did that and it still showed blank, then maybe some sort of corruption occured, which was solved anyway by you removing it and re-adding it. It's fixed, who cares right :)
You have to properly select 'movingpictures' from the far right sub-menu box to properly see the default values. But if you did...
Firstly, great plugin. I have got it pretty much set up as I want it theres one thing that would make it perfect for me and i'm not...
Replies
Views
I use it myself, and have like 7 exclusions to the "All Movies" category and other dynamic ones. And then I have 7 custom categories that do the reverse so I can still access those movies, but in a place that I cointrol. That way the 'kids filter PIN code' for example is more effective when you have company over and repurpose the kids...
I use it myself, and have like 7 exclusions to the "All Movies" category and other dynamic ones. And then I have 7 custom...
Hi All I know this issue has come up before however from what I found don't appear to fix my issue.. I am trying to exclude 3D...
Replies
Views
It works for me from browser and from MPEI! Thx! Now it returns HTTP 200 and mpei file by first link without redirection to another location. I still hope we'll receive some more improvements (i.e permament links to all old versions, more readable download link, place to sotre specific downloads like streamedmp patches) to plugin...
It works for me from browser and from MPEI! Thx! Now it returns HTTP 200 and mpei file by first link without redirection to another...
Invalid package format when trying to update from version 1.7.2.1582 Can post logs if needed
Replies
Views
@Zorba, it links the DVD serial number to the movie import, so when you browse through your Moving-Pictures collection and 'start' the movie, it will ask you nicely to insert the disc. If you do not care about that, you could simply create 0-byte files with the filename of the movie in question. That will manually import the movie...
@Zorba, it links the DVD serial number to the movie import, so when you browse through your Moving-Pictures collection and 'start'...
I've been using Mediaportal since 2009, but just started messing with Moving Pictures. I have a lot of DVDs and Blu-Rays that I...
Replies
Views
This might be old, but for some that still go through this headache every-time they make changes to their drives, the DB edit route always proves easier for me.In my case i was changing my paths to a network share to edit the TV Series DB, two tables must be edited update local_episodes set EpisodeFilename = replace(EpisodeFilename...
This might be old, but for some that still go through this headache every-time they make changes to their drives, the DB edit route...
Hi all, I would like to change the path of the already stored and imported movies. For instance: I imported the move geh.avi...
Replies
Views
mjmapi
M
Damn ;) No, I didn't on my test install and now it works with Daemon Tools, thanks
Damn ;) No, I didn't on my test install and now it works with Daemon Tools, thanks
Hi, Trying out a new configuration and cannot get ISO/IMG files to be imported but they are ignored. Using: * Windows 8.1 *...
Replies
Views
RegExp is actually pretty easy once you break it up into small groups. Expresso is an awesome builder/tester of expressions, and it also auto-breaks the long expressions up. (...) capture group (?<name>....) named capture group (?:....) capture group, but excluded from results As to the one for you: |\s*\[[A-Z\s,]+\] | = like...
RegExp is actually pretty easy once you break it up into small groups. Expresso is an awesome builder/tester of expressions, and it...
Hi, MovingPictures is acting a little weird on my machine. When I Import a movie from within the Configuration It often (not...
Replies
Views
When I starp MP I can still choose a category, for instance I have one user defined as my sons movies. But whem I choose that category i dont get a ful movielist anymore, I have to pick a letter and the I see all movies starting with that letter.Solved The problem was with the category. When you use a dynamic menu you get it sorted by...
When I starp MP I can still choose a category, for instance I have one user defined as my sons movies. But whem I choose that...
I just reinstalled everything and for some reason some of the categories (all, watched etc) are grouped by starting letter. I have...
Replies
Views
I'm more concerned with using these types of services not for when it was watched, but rather what was watched, so either way, having both running seems good for me. Thanks for all the help in this thread.
I'm more concerned with using these types of services not for when it was watched, but rather what was watched, so either way...
Logging on the website and it's not showing my owned/watched information for TV or movies, when I try to log in using MPTVSeries or...
Replies
Views
How do the entries show up in the log file when you move them? Enable MediaPortal config setting for verbose debug logging to get as much log file details as possible when you do so.
How do the entries show up in the log file when you move them? Enable MediaPortal config setting for verbose debug logging to get...
I'm experiencing an odd behaviour when I have an existing group of movies in moving pictures that I decide to move file location...
Replies
Views
Probably an issue with MediaPortal then, might be related to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/memory-application-error-when-shutting-down.126666
Probably an issue with MediaPortal then, might be related to this...
Since I upgraded MP to 1.8.0 it sometimes crashes when closing down. The logs shows: [2014-07-08 11:26:27,708] [Log ] [MPMain...
Replies
Views
Hi again, i have now filtered the movies based on folder path (path contains...) in the configuration UI and tried to select all and then mark them as watched but nothing seems to happen after i click on "mark as watched" or "mark as unwatched" ... Edit: it seems to have worked after all, just didnt get any feedback or anything...
Hi again, i have now filtered the movies based on folder path (path contains...) in the configuration UI and tried to select all...
Hi ! I was wondering if it is possible to mark all movies inside a certain folder (including all subfolders) as watched. First of...
Replies
Views
I fixed the encoding issue, I don't know if that fixes the original issue as that seems to work anyway but maybe fails from MPEI Installer..
I fixed the encoding issue, I don't know if that fixes the original issue as that seems to work anyway but maybe fails from MPEI...
Hello, I am setting up a new client using MediaPortal 1.6.0 final and when I go to install the latest version of Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Just like with BDs it is almost impossible to get correct main title out of the DVD and thus it is pretty hard to get always correct main movie length But with DVD's there is a change at least if you write some extra interpreter for the DVD navigation codes and try to guess the main title - with BDs there is no such possibility...
Hi :) Just like with BDs it is almost impossible to get correct main title out of the DVD and thus it is pretty hard to get always...
Hallo, I have installed this version of plugin some days ago. I have a small problem with movie duration signed by Moving picture...
Replies
Views
I've moved about 500 entries a while back and 3 or 4 (can't remember exactly) ended up getting re-imported, but I traced it back to a problem with the original hash calculations (the method used to detect the movie is the same when you move it). Do you add movies to an import folder with MovPic running? You might want to check the...
I've moved about 500 entries a while back and 3 or 4 (can't remember exactly) ended up getting re-imported, but I traced it back to...
I have two folders on the same drive configured as two different sources in Moving Pictures. I want to merge them into one...
Replies
Views
Hmmm not that i can think of that's all i did and when i went back to the home screen it was there.
Hmmm not that i can think of that's all i did and when i went back to the home screen it was there.
I upgraded Media Portal to 1.71 hotfix,upgraded My Tv Series that works fine,but after upgrading moving pictures it don't show up...
Replies
Views
Whatever virtual mount software you are using right now configured within MediaPortal, try the main alternative.
Whatever virtual mount software you are using right now configured within MediaPortal, try the main alternative.
Guys, Is there a way to separate (or somehow tell Moving Pictures) if it's a DVD ISO or a Blu-ray ISO? I have TotalMedia Theater...
Replies
Views
Looks like it might be skin-related.... I'm using Titan Extended 2 which isn't loading the category list by default, however if I switch to Titan standard skin it works. Might have a look into the advanced home screen config see if there's something I can change in thereFixed :) For anyone else having the same issue, open the Titan...
Looks like it might be skin-related.... I'm using Titan Extended 2 which isn't loading the category list by default, however if I...
Hi, I've recently done a fresh install of MP 1.7.1 Hotfix and am on the latest version of Moving Pictures. Previously (old PC...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal doesn't support 3D Blu-rays (yet). Your only option is to let Moving Pictures mount the iso and launch an external player that supports 3D Blu-ray. Usually you'll be able to select 2D or 3D in the disc's root menu screen. BTW all 3D Blu-rays are also playable in 2D.
MediaPortal doesn't support 3D Blu-rays (yet). Your only option is to let Moving Pictures mount the iso and launch an external...
Some Blu-ray 3D disks have both the 2D and 3D movies on the same disk. If you make an iso from this disk, how do you access either...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom