Moving Pictures (49 Viewers)

So the OSD-thing is a no-go for Moving Pictures, since it's apart of MP itself. But the second idea is still an excellent feature. It's still two-sided: Needs to be able to filter movies by estimated time of day the movie ends and show in the Movie-info estimated time of day the movies end. I am not sure if these are excactly the...
So the OSD-thing is a no-go for Moving Pictures, since it's apart of MP itself. But the second idea is still an excellent...
Hi, First of fforde, I've told you before, great job/love the plugin! On to my request. I don't know if this is something...
Replies
Views
Looks like you're talking about Issue 229: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/group-series-movies-together-49819/
Looks like you're talking about Issue 229: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/group-series-movies-together-49819/
ffrode, if there is any thread about progress with next version? Actually, I don't know which version exactly it plan to be 0.7.3...
Replies
Views
Now that @armandp has rejoined the developing efforts, we could see full integration sooner then later. The database will have this 'collections' info, so this `could` be used to exclude movie titles from showing in the main list as-is by adjusting the SQL query accordingly, and insert them under their collection name instead. Then...
Now that @armandp has rejoined the developing efforts, we could see full integration sooner then later. The database will have...
My question is slightly different then some of the other threads I found here; including the "Grouping Movies" thread just a tad...
Replies
Views
I tried copying from an excisting summary but it only pastes the part before the linebreak into Moving Pictures summary.
I tried copying from an excisting summary but it only pastes the part before the linebreak into Moving Pictures summary.
Hello! Is this possible with Moving Pictures and the IMDB Scrapper like u can see in the following screenshot?
Replies
Views
Yes, IMDb+ is also only able to correct this on pure initial import, so you have to send all conflicting movies that share the same title to the importer at the same time. But if you already solved it, then no reason to go through that :)
Yes, IMDb+ is also only able to correct this on pure initial import, so you have to send all conflicting movies that share the same...
Hello Everybody, I'm trying now for days, but MovingPictures sometimes retrieves the false Cover... but if it is the false one...
Replies
Views
Hello :) This is exactly what I'm looking for for my 70+ HD-DVDs. ;) So let me see if I got this right: - Create a .nfo file. - Give it the name of the movie (i.e "Out of Sight (1998)") - Add the IMDB movie ID to the file (i.e "tt0120780") - Save the file in a folder MPictures is configured to scan - Enable NFO Scanner...
Hello :) This is exactly what I'm looking for for my 70+ HD-DVDs. ;) So let me see if I got this right: - Create a .nfo...
Hi all, First i want to say that this is really a VERY nice plugin. It looks great and works great as well. I do have at...
Replies
Views
Check the file-order. MovPic Config -> Movie Manager -> select myDVDs entry -> use "Movie Details" drop down option to select file -> view order of the 3 DVDs and change them as needed.
Check the file-order. MovPic Config -> Movie Manager -> select myDVDs entry -> use "Movie Details" drop down option to select...
I came accross a Blu-ray movie (Rock) that was split into two dinstinct m2ts files. As Moving Pictures only uses bdmv files...
Replies
Views
English in this part of the forums please ;)
English in this part of the forums please ;)
Hello, I'd like Media Portal to display the language of my movies graphically via country flags. This works fine for one single...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Large import not working (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks RoChess, I tried the help first and saw it was broken. Two threads is working fine on an I3.
Thanks RoChess, I tried the help first and saw it was broken. Two threads is working fine on an I3.
I'm starting a new thread about an old issue of which I seem to be the only one having trouble with. When I use ANY version of MP...
Replies
Views
SICK! That worked for me too... Thanks
SICK! That worked for me too... Thanks
I was so impressed when i first installed media portal. I loved the simplicity and the idea of having all my media files so easily...
Replies
Views
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD (which runs until the movie/PowerDVD is closed). Unfortunatly if PowerDVD is started via script, the Navigation Bar of PowerDVD is allways on Top. I have to make a Mouse move with Keyboard/-pad, to get...
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD...
Hi all, some time is gone since I've watched a 3D BluRay. Yesterday I decided to "do it again". I've installed PowerDVD 15 Ultra...
Replies
Views
I like the fact that MP leaves my folders alone and stores all metadata separately. It theoretically makes it easy to add something like centralized db support and sharing the metadata. My ultimate wish would be for something like the following - - identifying movies (and tv shows and other files) by unique crc hash (e.g. used by...
I like the fact that MP leaves my folders alone and stores all metadata separately. It theoretically makes it easy to add something...
Hi all, I have idea, because I am often changing computers etc. my idea is to be able to write downloaded info, backdrops and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Random crashes DE
The problem I reported in this thread about MP is crashing on DVD stop has fortunately nothing to do with Moving Pictures. I was able to reproduce this bug with Moving Pictures disabled. It is a bug in RC4 together with Minidisplay and EQ option. If I disabled EQ in minidisplay I get no more crashes. I know this is not the same you...
The problem I reported in this thread about MP is crashing on DVD stop has fortunately nothing to do with Moving Pictures. I was...
Hey guys: Spent all day getting MediaPortal and moving pictures working with about 600 movies in the collection. I have noticed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thumbnails quality? DE
Ok. Sometimes read before talk ... MediaPortal Forum » MediaPortal 1 » Community Skins and Plugins » Plugins » Hot Plugins » Moving Pictures :rolleyes:
Ok. Sometimes read before talk ... MediaPortal Forum » MediaPortal 1 » Community Skins and Plugins » Plugins » Hot Plugins »...
Hello. :) I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not but here it goes... Howcome an automatically imported cover can produce a...
Replies
Views
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to MP audio renderer and it worked perfectly again. Looks like vob files which have dvd rip folder structures (video_ts etc) in moving pictures use the DVD settings rather than Video settings. :)
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to...
I'm running mp1.9 with latest version of Moving Pictures and have just started having the issue of dvd ripped movies having no...
Replies
Views
thanks for getting back so quick! you guys seem to pump out updates pretty quick, i'll just keep checking the google code page.
thanks for getting back so quick! you guys seem to pump out updates pretty quick, i'll just keep checking the google code page.
I have a strange one - why on enterning does Moving Pictures start about the middle of the list? The list is still alphabetical...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Suggestion for cover for hd movies (1 Viewer) DE
True but that does not then mean Moving Pictures will have logo support ready tomorrow. In fact I have a feeling it will be afew months still based on their forecast for when issue 17 will be incorporated. The last Moving Pictures update was over a month ago so I guess I'm just not as optimistic as most.
True but that does not then mean Moving Pictures will have logo support ready tomorrow. In fact I have a feeling it will be afew...
i know mediainfo hasn't been implemented yet but when it will be i would like to suggest the following. all my videos that are...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/imdb-scraper-short-long-summary-imdb-rt-score-us-uk-rating-more-93838/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/imdb-scraper-short-long-summary-imdb-rt-score-us-uk-rating-more-93838/
i have disable all movie details data source except imdb data source. i have imdb uk 2.0.3, imbd 2.0.2, imdb with rotten tomato. i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stop Movie Problem DE
Hi. Other Database... There is an delay also, but not that long...
Hi. Other Database... There is an delay also, but not that long...
Stopping a movie from Moving Pictures is not working correctly for me. I have to press the stop button severel times until the...
Replies
Views
thanks works great Neville:thx::D
thanks works great Neville:thx::D
I'm trying to make MP open MovingPictures when I press MyVideos on my remote, I have tried using the Shortcut-tool, but can't get...
Replies
Views
I am very busy with work this week guys and this issue, while partially fixed, still has a little bit of work to go. So I doubt we will get a release out to fix this before this weekend. Very sorry. :( However, if you change your #1 cover art provider to impawards.com this should reduce the number of truncated covers you get. The...
I am very busy with work this week guys and this issue, while partially fixed, still has a little bit of work to go. So I doubt we...
Recently I have been getting truncated backdrops and coverarts from themoviedb.org. It was running fine until a couple of weeks...
Replies
Views
I just added the following watched folder: H:\Movies H:\movies2 (from an external source that do not all fit my quality levels...) D:\ (is my DVD drive) I do not have the Daemon tools virtual drive as a watched folder. Daemon tools is set to automount (no confirmation) no secure mode and some other settings (can't recollect at...
I just added the following watched folder: H:\Movies H:\movies2 (from an external source that do not all fit my quality...
Using MP 1.0.0.0 Moving-Pictures latest (0.6.3) I have Daemon Tools installed, I have .iso added as a file type extension under...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stop Movie Problem DE
That fixed it. It was originally set to EVR, I changed it to VMR9, and then back, and it's working now. Many thanks, oh great and powerful Oz. :)
That fixed it. It was originally set to EVR, I changed it to VMR9, and then back, and it's working now. Many thanks, oh great...
Running the following: Windows 7 Utl 64-bit MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 RC1 MovingPictures 1.04 Everything seems to work up until...
Replies
Views
Then home come MKVs play fine for me and the only thing I installed is 64-bit MPC-HC stand-alone filters to do so? Wife is hogging HTPC again watching HIMYM, otherwise I'd show you GraphFilter screenshot. You obviously are way more involved in the technical aspect of codecs, so I must have messed up somewhere in my configuration...
Then home come MKVs play fine for me and the only thing I installed is 64-bit MPC-HC stand-alone filters to do so? Wife is...
Hi Firstly, big thanks for the upgrade. So glad Santa Fforde and his elves came early However, now I've installed, most of my...
Replies
Views
More then likely those titles were still linked to the default imdb.com scraper then. The "IMDb+ Info" method can show you if any movie is still using an alternative scraper-script. You can refresh all you want then, but it will not be corrected then via IMDb+ scraper-script. However sending it back to the importer with IMDb+...
More then likely those titles were still linked to the default imdb.com scraper then. The "IMDb+ Info" method can show you if any...
On some of my movies I get IMDB - Movie Name such as IMDB - Transformers Any easy way to fix this.
Replies
Views
Its been suggested in google code to make Moving pictures rename files according to database fields. Very good idea, a plugin that actually can help you clean your files. As far as i know no other plugin does this. Would really put moving pictures as the #1 movie plugin of all time. Issue 230 - moving-pictures - Google Code
Its been suggested in google code to make Moving pictures rename files according to database fields. Very good idea, a plugin that...
I'm hoping this post will aid the developers in harnessing the power of Moving pictures. The question is simple, how are your...
Replies
Views
Startup time on first launch of MediaPortal when you first upgrade to 0.7.1 will take a bit longer because it is rebuilding your sorting meta-data. This is a one time thing though and subsequent startups should be much faster. If you consistently have a slow startup time, post a bug report (in another thread or on the issue tracker)...
Startup time on first launch of MediaPortal when you first upgrade to 0.7.1 will take a bit longer because it is rebuilding your...
Current Release: 0.7.1 Public Beta I am going to dispense with the fanfare, but I wanted to quickly announce, a new version of...
Replies
Views
Weird, because dxdiag.txt on my box shows: DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode And I saw 6.00.xxxx in yours. Either way you need to figure out why you are getting those memory write errors. Perhaps you have bad memory? Try some memory test tools otherwise for both system memory...
Weird, because dxdiag.txt on my box shows: DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode...
Hey guys i first installed mportal, streamed mp with moving pictures a year ago on my current htpc. everything worked well. I did a...
Replies
Views
I've tested the patch. It worked perfectly. Thanks for your big effort!
I've tested the patch. It worked perfectly. Thanks for your big effort!
I have a large DVD collection, which I have finally added to this great problem. I have run into some problem though, since some of...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, that was right on. Now all is well again.
Thanks RoChess, that was right on. Now all is well again.
I'm using 1.3.1:1350. I guess the problem is the removeNoise method returns a null string to the Regex constructor. I attached the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom