Moving Pictures (50 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Regular expressions DE
Glad to help. For future reference this website has a great real time regex processor that I find very useful.
Glad to help. For future reference this website has a great real time regex processor that I find very useful.
I'm not very good with regular expressions but I would like to filter out my comments in my film titles. Eg. if a DVD movie is...
Replies
Views
Yes this is already an issue and scheduled for the upcoming release. However, being an enhancement and all, it might slip to a later version but we'll do our best.
Yes this is already an issue and scheduled for the upcoming release. However, being an enhancement and all, it might slip to a...
This is just a question.. How do i add a movie, that's has no online data. Like if the plugin cant find any hits, or the hits are...
Replies
Views
Ok, well it should be easy enough to reproduce. I will see if I can figure it out tonight.
Ok, well it should be easy enough to reproduce. I will see if I can figure it out tonight.
Hi, I did my first import last night - thanks very much for getting the IMDB source working, Fforde! However, I didn't...
Replies
Views
It's not a bad idea, and mugginger is right deebo, if it were added it would definitely be added as an optional feature, probably turned off by default. I am hesitant to work on this feature though because the functionality already exists in MediaPortal. It's very easy to just switch the audio track after you have started playback. I...
It's not a bad idea, and mugginger is right deebo, if it were added it would definitely be added as an optional feature, probably...
Hey, what about following idea: If you start a film, it checks if there are multiple audiotracks, and if so, there comes a...
Replies
Views
That's awesome, thanks for the quick reply fforde. I think that because I've just updated to RC3, and I've been 'tinkering' that i've noticed the issue far more than I would have if it was being used normally in the lounge. I'll re-enable the plugin and put it into a normal scenario to see if things come right again. -- Craig.
That's awesome, thanks for the quick reply fforde. I think that because I've just updated to RC3, and I've been 'tinkering' that...
Hi All, I've recently been having a lot of major issues since I installed MediaPortal RC3 to do with system standby and resume...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cover frame? DE
awesome! thanx moesfeld
awesome! thanx moesfeld
hi @ the skinners out there: would it be possible that someone would add such a frame for the covers like in the xface skin...
Replies
Views
It was the 4:3 skin i was using. Have it working now with titanium. Will continue to try new 16:9 skins. Thanks for all the help!
It was the 4:3 skin i was using. Have it working now with titanium. Will continue to try new 16:9 skins. Thanks for all the help!
Yes this is my second post on this subject. Sorry, but really enjoying MP just want to get moving pictures working properly. When I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC3? DE
Thanks for the reply However after deleting the database I am getting the same message... ignore me it's working fine...thanks a bunch
Thanks for the reply However after deleting the database I am getting the same message... ignore me it's working fine...thanks a...
I just upgraded to RC3 and when I try and get into the config, I get a message telling me that it isn't compatible with this...
Replies
Views
thanks John. i'm a little late to the game, but the solution you proposed should keep all of your users happy. :)
thanks John. i'm a little late to the game, but the solution you proposed should keep all of your users happy. :)
okay, because i had some troubles with the plugin before, i'd like to ask a few questions before i start changing things (and...
Replies
Views
I don't use Nvidia, but for us AMD users what we can change varies from driver version to driver version. Mostly in the way that they open up more and more settings from one version to the next, so be sure that you're running the latest version of both your driver and the controll panel.
I don't use Nvidia, but for us AMD users what we can change varies from driver version to driver version. Mostly in the way that...
Hi First, fantastic plugin, incredible how easy and fast movie search are being done. Just one question though, movie titles in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 screen size issue DE
Thanks Ray, I am enjoying mp, but am new to it. I am using the default skin that came with moving picture plug in.
Thanks Ray, I am enjoying mp, but am new to it. I am using the default skin that came with moving picture plug in.
In all my optional views ie. thumbs, large thumbs and filmstrip its as if my image is zoomed in on the top left side of the gui. I...
Replies
Views
Works well for me on a 27" NTSC CRT TV through S-video (list view). Text is just about legible from 10 feet or so. Thanks.
Works well for me on a 27" NTSC CRT TV through S-video (list view). Text is just about legible from 10 feet or so. Thanks.
First of all thanks to fforde for this great plugin and thanks to the creator of xface for his dvd_coverart.png´s (I hope i am...
Replies
Views
I see. You are probably looking for the following tags on the filmstrip section of the facade: <frame>video_filmstrip_frame.png</frame> <frameFocus>video_filmstrip_frame.png</frameFocus> You will want to make sure those to images exist, and then modify them to look how you like when no cover is selected. Sorry...
I see. You are probably looking for the following tags on the filmstrip section of the facade...
Hi there, I got a feeling, that this is something that's already possible, but i haven't been able to find the answer. So: Is...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Just want to say that this is a great plug-in and finally deals with my iso's in an easy and transparent way (wish you could be convinced to extend the plug-in to TV series DVD iso's). On topic, I like the dynamic backdrops but agree that there should be a default backdrop for those lacking fanart. The difference is jarring when...
Just want to say that this is a great plug-in and finally deals with my iso's in an easy and transparent way (wish you could be...
Simple question. Do you prefer the dynamic backdrops that are currently implemented in Moving Pictures, or would you rather see...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sort by Date? DE
The filtering and sorting system is a little ways away, but yes, the idea is to allow the kind of functionality you are describing. By far the most requested feature relating to filtering and sorting is recently added movies, so we will make sure that, whichever way we implement the system, the basic functionality you are describing...
The filtering and sorting system is a little ways away, but yes, the idea is to allow the kind of functionality you are describing...
Hi There just had a look at this plugin today and I gotta say it is looking mighty sweet!! A quick question - I see...
Replies
Views
Yea, I had been using My Keys but stumbled across this last night while searching for something else... definitely much better than the old MyKeys plugin. Thanks for the quick reply (as always) fforde!
Yea, I had been using My Keys but stumbled across this last night while searching for something else... definitely much better than...
I'd like to configure Moving Pictures with the Shortcut'er plugin. Does anyone know that the "Skin ID" for moving pictures is...
Replies
Views
Using the MCE remote, press "i" and you get the four views available. I had this oversize problem too and just switched to BlueTwo wide, seems to scale ok. I'm running a 1080x768 desktop on a 42" widscreen standard def plasma. (native resolution is 800x600, but using and setting up windows is a pain at that low resolution).
Using the MCE remote, press "i" and you get the four views available. I had this oversize problem too and just switched to...
Er, have I done something really dumb? When I open Moving Pictures inside MP, it seems as if my screen should be about 1.5 times as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Automatic scan? DE
Maybe you can make any new movies auto add to the database no matter what. But also keep them in the list of approval. If it turns out to be not correct, you can still change it.... This way you automatically have a nice cover in place. Likely to be the correct cover, but correctable afterwards.
Maybe you can make any new movies auto add to the database no matter what. But also keep them in the list of approval. If it turns...
Hey there, First of all, great plugin! I just started using MP and this is one of the first plugins I download, and boy, am I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A question, please DE
First i like to say, this is GREAT plug-in, that is what i want of Mediaportal. I have some question. I see other people...
Replies
Views
Glad you got it figured out. :D
Glad you got it figured out. :D
The zoomed icon, for some reason displays larger than the associated folder image. It only happens in MotionPictures. The code was...
Replies
Views
Great, thanks for the info.
Great, thanks for the info.
Just tried this plugin and i was just amazed, great work. I have only one question: When i download info about a movie, where will...
Replies
Views
No you can not using an external database (Ant or anything else) with Moving Pictures. This falls under the domain of MyFilms. :P I think it is unlikely we will add support for this in the future, mainly because this is what makes MyFilms unique, but also because we want to focus on usability. I think using an external database...
No you can not using an external database (Ant or anything else) with Moving Pictures. This falls under the domain of MyFilms. :P I...
Hello! Please excused my bad English, I come from Austria! My question would be, I can with this plugin also a "Ant Movie...
Replies
Views
agreed :) Chuck
agreed :) Chuck
My thumbs for the filmstrip view are rather large (115x190) , with only 5 across the screen (4X3 skin), I've noticed that the...
Replies
Views
And by the way guys, thanks a ton for putting the time and effort into working on this sort of stuff. I am really amazed how much the community has helped out thus far between skin development, bug reports, testing, and development.
And by the way guys, thanks a ton for putting the time and effort into working on this sort of stuff. I am really amazed how much...
Just thought I start a topic to coordinate the creation of 4x3 files. There is a great overlap in presentation. For now we have in...
Replies
Views
Here are my logs. First I played 3:10 Yuma from local disc without a problem, after that i tried blood diamond from external HDD and it didn't worked. I hope you see something!
Here are my logs. First I played 3:10 Yuma from local disc without a problem, after that i tried blood diamond from external HDD...
Hi! I have a weird problem! I have all my DVD Rips on an external HDD. With video_ts structure. Importing of the movies...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Small sorting bug? DE
No apologies neccisary, thanks for the bug report. Honestly I didn't even know you could sort through lists like this on the GUI with the remote keypad until the issue was reported. I was simultaneously delighted and crestfallen, because it's a really cool feature, but it is currently broken with Moving Pictures. :P I think this might...
No apologies neccisary, thanks for the bug report. Honestly I didn't even know you could sort through lists like this on the GUI...
I think this is a small sorting bug, and it doesn't really bother me, but it is usually helpful to report them anyhow. Lets see if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sort list DE
Boiler: I've changed all my non-english titles to their international titles. Just makes more sense to me. You can do it manually, both for display name and "sort by" name. Emph
Boiler: I've changed all my non-english titles to their international titles. Just makes more sense to me. You can do it manually...
Is it possible to tell moving pictures to sort the list alphabetically, as currently it appears to just be displaying them in the...
Replies
Views
I made sure the xml's matched and was still getting the double print icon in Moving Pictures.... but then I did change the <thumbzoom> to yes ... only in Motion Pictures ... and it did fix it. Sorry to be a pain. :rolleyes: :thx: Chuck
I made sure the xml's matched and was still getting the double print icon in Moving Pictures.... but then I did change the...
I've been trying to integrate Moving Pictures into my (in progress) 4x3 skin. Using some of the same display controls as in my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4x3 skin? DE
Looking forward for your files ;D Mine are posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/306774-post79.html Most recent version, but definitely a work in progress.
Looking forward for your files ;D Mine are posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/306774-post79.html Most recent version...
Unless I'm doing it wrong, the default skin seems to be cut off (at both the right side and the bottom) when used with BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a bug to me, we will take a look. Unfortunately I am not sure there is a workaround for it right now. :( I'm sorry.
Sounds like a bug to me, we will take a look. Unfortunately I am not sure there is a workaround for it right now. :( I'm sorry.
A lot of my movies are split into two "cds," often with names like "Movie.1" and "Movie.2". Moving Pictures, for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom