Moving Pictures (64 Viewers)

A new plugin has been created to synchronize all MediaPortal databases. You can now keep one Master client from which you import all your movies, series, etc and synchronize its database with a central database. The other MP clients can then synchronize their databases with the central database, thus eliminating the need to...
A new plugin has been created to synchronize all MediaPortal databases. You can now keep one Master client from which you import...
A new plugin has been created to synchronize all MediaPortal databases. You can now keep one Master client from which you import...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, here is the skinpack for PureVisionHD. Please copy the content of the rar into your PureVisionHD directory (overwrite any existing ones). Have fun! BTW: A big :thx: for your efforts, fforde!
Hi to all, here is the skinpack for PureVisionHD. Please copy the content of the rar into your PureVisionHD directory (overwrite...
Hi to all, here is the skinpack for PureVisionHD. Please copy the content of the rar into your PureVisionHD directory (overwrite...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create nfo-files/fanart/cover in xbmc-style for each movie. That works fine, except the genre-string. Example: <genre>|Action|</genre> <genre>|Abenteuer|</genre> <genre>|Science Fiction|</genre> <genre>|3D|</genre>...
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create...
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create...
Replies
Views
Hi, is there a way to keep reference to files which are not longer available like in MPTVSeries? EDIT: Is there no one who can help me?
Hi, is there a way to keep reference to files which are not longer available like in MPTVSeries? EDIT: Is there no one who...
Hi, is there a way to keep reference to files which are not longer available like in MPTVSeries? EDIT: Is there no one who...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I recently rebuilt my HTPC (actually several times) and noticed something different to me (I think) From within MovingPictures, when I scroll through my movie collection, the icons/graphics display if its a DTS or stereo movie, or if its SD or 720p or 1080p, etc. But I seem to be missing some icons that I had before...
Hi all. I recently rebuilt my HTPC (actually several times) and noticed something different to me (I think) From within...
Hi all. I recently rebuilt my HTPC (actually several times) and noticed something different to me (I think) From within...
Replies
Views
I'm having some problems importing my Bluray rips it seems to be using some wird name when importing some examples: Friday the 13th Friday the 13th - Extended Cut11SUSBootstrapFillerBDJO 1FillerBDJO 2FillerBDJO 3FillerBDJO 4FillerBDJO 5FillerBDJO 6FillerBDJO 7FillerBDJO 8FillerBDJO 9FillerBDJO 10FillerBDJO 11FillerBDJO 12FillerBDJO...
I'm having some problems importing my Bluray rips it seems to be using some wird name when importing some examples: Friday the...
I'm having some problems importing my Bluray rips it seems to be using some wird name when importing some examples: Friday the...
Replies
Views
a small bug to report: When you delete a movie from the GUI, it gets deleted but is not removed from the list. You need to go back to MP main menu and then go into Moving Pictures again to see the movie actually gone. Another small bug: If you delete a movie from windows explorer and then load Moving Pictures configuration, the...
a small bug to report: When you delete a movie from the GUI, it gets deleted but is not removed from the list. You need to go back...
a small bug to report: When you delete a movie from the GUI, it gets deleted but is not removed from the list. You need to go back...
Replies
Views
"Family Guy" Something, Something, Something, Dark Side (TV episode 2009) - IMDb not sure whats been happening lately but i had to rescan my db and it's come across a few movies where it cant approve it, even though i have a .nfo file in the same folder with the same name, the above is an example but i get this on things like...
"Family Guy" Something, Something, Something, Dark Side (TV episode 2009) - IMDb not sure whats been happening lately but i had...
"Family Guy" Something, Something, Something, Dark Side (TV episode 2009) - IMDb not sure whats been happening lately but i had...
Replies
Views
Can someone please make a Portuguese IMDB scrapper? The link is The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) Thanks
Can someone please make a Portuguese IMDB scrapper? The link is The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) Thanks
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I created a bug on the Google site (#847), but I wanted to post this here to see if anyone else has this issue. Basically, every so often I'll start a movie and it won't play. Can't really reproduce the steps since it's so random. However, once that occurs, NO dialog boxes appear throughput all of MediaPortal. That...
Hey everyone, I created a bug on the Google site (#847), but I wanted to post this here to see if anyone else has this issue...
Hey everyone, I created a bug on the Google site (#847), but I wanted to post this here to see if anyone else has this issue...
Replies
Views
I like how some files will show DTS 5.1, DD2.1, H264, 1080p, Xvid etc. But not all files do, is there a way to make Moving Pictures display that for every file?
I like how some files will show DTS 5.1, DD2.1, H264, 1080p, Xvid etc. But not all files do, is there a way to make Moving...
I like how some files will show DTS 5.1, DD2.1, H264, 1080p, Xvid etc. But not all files do, is there a way to make Moving...
Replies
Views
Are there any prerequisites that moving a DVD folder is recognizes by MovPic. The problem is whenever I move a folder containing a DVD structure the movie is recognized as a new movie. Any ideas? Cheers, grubi.
Are there any prerequisites that moving a DVD folder is recognizes by MovPic. The problem is whenever I move a folder containing...
Are there any prerequisites that moving a DVD folder is recognizes by MovPic. The problem is whenever I move a folder containing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DataBase DE
XBNE - Web based metadata/artwork editor for the video database - XBMC Community Forum This is very interesting and would be great for MP
XBNE - Web based metadata/artwork editor for the video database - XBMC Community Forum This is very interesting and would be...
XBNE - Web based metadata/artwork editor for the video database - XBMC Community Forum This is very interesting and would be...
Replies
Views
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters over to the left in the blue box when scrolling through my movies using TITAN. It would normally show A, B, C etc. in a blue box as you scroll down. The blue box appears but there is no letter inside now...
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters...
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters...
Replies
Views
I'm having a problem getting TMT5 to play .IFO files using Moving Pictures. I suspect TMT5 is to blame for this, as it doesn't support .IFO files (!), only dvd file structure. When using the "Open disc folder..." option in TMT5, the dvd movie plays just fine, when using the "Open file..." option, IFO-files isn't even listed as a...
I'm having a problem getting TMT5 to play .IFO files using Moving Pictures. I suspect TMT5 is to blame for this, as it doesn't...
I'm having a problem getting TMT5 to play .IFO files using Moving Pictures. I suspect TMT5 is to blame for this, as it doesn't...
Replies
Views
I made the 1st version of hungarian language file for Moving Pictures. Enjoy!
Replies
Views
I'm having difficulty with Moving Pictures (and also TV Series). When I try to click on a movie, the program forces me out of the plugin and back to the main menu. Trying this a couple times and eventually it might crash altogether. Anyone had such experience? I'm using MP 1.1.0 RC1, Moving Pictures 1.0.4 RC2, Windows Vista SP2.
I'm having difficulty with Moving Pictures (and also TV Series). When I try to click on a movie, the program forces me out of the...
I'm having difficulty with Moving Pictures (and also TV Series). When I try to click on a movie, the program forces me out of the...
Replies
Views
hi, i have recently reinstalled with Windows 7, I've installed MP and everything is running perfectly, except for one thing. I installed moving pictures plugin and want to import my movies. but when I do all the titles are added in german (i live in germany) but I want the original titles displayed. not to mention most of...
hi, i have recently reinstalled with Windows 7, I've installed MP and everything is running perfectly, except for one thing...
hi, i have recently reinstalled with Windows 7, I've installed MP and everything is running perfectly, except for one thing...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a question. Is there a way to update your folders en movies in MP itself? Now I have to restart MP to see the updated movieinformation. I have a homegroup, and with my gamepc I download movies, en my HTPC streams the movies to my TV. It works perfect, but I have to restart MP to see my complete downloads...
Hello! I have a question. Is there a way to update your folders en movies in MP itself? Now I have to restart MP to see the...
Hello! I have a question. Is there a way to update your folders en movies in MP itself? Now I have to restart MP to see the...
Replies
Views
I've searched, but couldn't find anything. I just built a new HTPC and am now just using a 30GB SSD for my OS/MP/Emulators and wanna try and get all my Moving Pictures and TV Series image files on a network drive just to save some space. Is this even possible and where could i set it up?
I've searched, but couldn't find anything. I just built a new HTPC and am now just using a 30GB SSD for my OS/MP/Emulators and...
I've searched, but couldn't find anything. I just built a new HTPC and am now just using a 30GB SSD for my OS/MP/Emulators and...
Replies
Views
When deleting a movie from the UI is there any way to configure Moving Pictures to delete the entire folder a movie is in instead of just the movie file itself? Each of my movies are in a separate folder so it ends up leaving behind a trailer and any other files (i.e. subtitles, .nfo, etc.). If a trailer gets left behind I have to...
When deleting a movie from the UI is there any way to configure Moving Pictures to delete the entire folder a movie is in instead...
When deleting a movie from the UI is there any way to configure Moving Pictures to delete the entire folder a movie is in instead...
Replies
Views
Hello, so... i´m searching now for hours, but a couldn´t fix the problem at all. So, i have a lot of DVD/BD etc. and want to export them in my database. So I click import DVD directly and everything works... thats ok... but when I open up mediaportal and wanted to start the DVD it doestn works, when it isnt insert... thats ok...
Hello, so... i´m searching now for hours, but a couldn´t fix the problem at all. So, i have a lot of DVD/BD etc. and want to...
Hello, so... i´m searching now for hours, but a couldn´t fix the problem at all. So, i have a lot of DVD/BD etc. and want to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone share some screenshots of what categories will look like?
Replies
Views
Hello, I wanted to send a file back to the importer, but MovingPictures gives me an error that the file isn't available, but I can access it from the Windows Explorer oO I already tried to disconnect the drive and reconnect it, but no luck.... the import of new movies work, strange! I need it, because one movie, which is...
Hello, I wanted to send a file back to the importer, but MovingPictures gives me an error that the file isn't available, but I...
Hello, I wanted to send a file back to the importer, but MovingPictures gives me an error that the file isn't available, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi I configured mediaportal and moving pictures to play blueray with arcsoft mediatheater. This works nicely. But For some reason I cannot get my remote operating in the mediatheater. I added already the mediatheater to the remote IMON driver and when I start mediatheater stand alone it works flawless. However when I start it...
Hi I configured mediaportal and moving pictures to play blueray with arcsoft mediatheater. This works nicely. But For some reason...
Hi I configured mediaportal and moving pictures to play blueray with arcsoft mediatheater. This works nicely. But For some reason...
Replies
Views
SOLVED! "I am very new in the scapers programming. I've tried to rewrite a ready-made script but I cant make search list, I always get the first item only in the drop-down lista. I checked, I got all the list, but didnt put list items into the list."
SOLVED! "I am very new in the scapers programming. I've tried to rewrite a ready-made script but I cant make search list, I always...
SOLVED! "I am very new in the scapers programming. I've tried to rewrite a ready-made script but I cant make search list, I always...
Replies
Views
is there any chance to do an automatic nightly central update on a server?
Replies
Views
Are there any plans to overhaul the moving pictures database to something more managable similar to mymovies or is it possible to integrate mymovies into mediaportal?
Are there any plans to overhaul the moving pictures database to something more managable similar to mymovies or is it possible to...
Are there any plans to overhaul the moving pictures database to something more managable similar to mymovies or is it possible to...
Replies
Views
i was updating the movie collection and added a url into the directory for backdrop section, now none of the backdrops work and i cant load moving pictures to get rid of it any ideas? Edit: Fixed, deleting the file, deleted entry in movie manager :)
i was updating the movie collection and added a url into the directory for backdrop section, now none of the backdrops work and i...
i was updating the movie collection and added a url into the directory for backdrop section, now none of the backdrops work and i...
Replies
Views
Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When in a remote folder there are a file without read permission to Everyone, the MediaPortal crash when movinpictures try to access to this file. the only error (Unhandled exception occured) are present in error.log and mediaportal.log see attached the moving picture log do...
Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When in a remote folder there are a file without read permission to...
Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When in a remote folder there are a file without read permission to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom