Moving Pictures (40 Viewers)

Sounds like a bug to me, we will take a look. Unfortunately I am not sure there is a workaround for it right now. :( I'm sorry.
Sounds like a bug to me, we will take a look. Unfortunately I am not sure there is a workaround for it right now. :( I'm sorry.
A lot of my movies are split into two "cds," often with names like "Movie.1" and "Movie.2". Moving Pictures, for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I got around 80% of my covers downloaded auto with the alpha.. with 400 movies thats not bad I think. The rest I just opened manually from the thumbs dir of my videos.. didnt take long at all to do it. Maybe 20 mins. But I guess doing it automatically would save both bandwith and time, so good idea =)
I got around 80% of my covers downloaded auto with the alpha.. with 400 movies thats not bad I think. The rest I just opened...
I know this is a longshot, but I am looking to switch over to this plugin as my primary movie browser. With over 600 movies, I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Backdrop Import DE
Open up your Mov Pic config, select your movie in the DB, and scroll all the way to the bottom. You will see something like "path to backdrop", in there you can specify any .jpg/.bmp/.png you want. I used this method to get backdrops for any custom movies I had. I think you can grab pictures from anywhere you want, even...
Open up your Mov Pic config, select your movie in the DB, and scroll all the way to the bottom. You will see something like "path...
Hello Community! Is it possible to import Backdrops already stored on HD, like the Cover Importer? Best Regards Helios
Replies
Views
Yes, certification is the MPAA rating. For foreign films not rated by the MPAA it will be blank, and in the future when additional data providers are implemented the contents could possible include ratings from other rating associations, so you may want to keep that in mind. As far as conditionally displaying an image based on this...
Yes, certification is the MPAA rating. For foreign films not rated by the MPAA it will be blank, and in the future when additional...
I noticed there is a certification tag in the skin guide... I don't see this displayed anywhere on the sample screens. I'd like...
Replies
Views
You should, TV Series is a great plugin... if you have many series you'll be amazed to discover how efficiently it sorts and displays all series, seasons and chapters. And if you use a nice skin with fanart support, it's outstanding. I personally recomend Aeon Wide or Titanium.
You should, TV Series is a great plugin... if you have many series you'll be amazed to discover how efficiently it sorts and...
Hallo everyone out there. I have a problem when I shall import some movies. Check this page "Beck" (1997) - Episode list How...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures DE
Compiled, and running. Wow, excellent work - I think every database crawler should work like this. Intuitive and fast. I like it. :D -- Craig.
Compiled, and running. Wow, excellent work - I think every database crawler should work like this. Intuitive and fast. I like...
Hi all, I've taken a look at the issue list for 0.5.5 - and it appears most of the major requirements have been met for this...
Replies
Views
I'd be happy to help. I'm waiting for 0.5.5. before I try this plug-in, but as I haven't used it yet, I'd be a good guinea pig. Knowing that I'd be writing a user guide also means I'll have to engage my brain when installing! My view is that the user manual should definately be in the MediaPortal wiki, not elsewhere.
I'd be happy to help. I'm waiting for 0.5.5. before I try this plug-in, but as I haven't used it yet, I'd be a good guinea pig...
The goal of Moving Pictures is to be as usable out of the box as possible. Ideally no users manual or FAQ or whatever would be...
Replies
Views
fforde: thats perfectly alright, we can surely wait a few days more :-) thanks for your work... and if a small user can help let me know :-)
fforde: thats perfectly alright, we can surely wait a few days more :-) thanks for your work... and if a small user can help let...
Current Release: 0.5.4 Public Beta This release is targeted at clearing up bugs, annoyances and usability problems. If you are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Category support? DE
It will but not yet. Issue #38 - Implement Filtering Subsystem
It will but not yet. Issue #38 - Implement Filtering Subsystem
Waiting to try out the plugin when the new version is released (gotta have .iso automount). Does it support categories? I would...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Double Up DE
Yeah definitely create a bug report, especially if you can consistently reproduce it. The only bug I am aware of that causes duplicates is this one, so if it not the same issue go ahead and create a new issue. A warning though I would not try rebuilding your database right now since movie-xml.com is down. Without the website it wont...
Yeah definitely create a bug report, especially if you can consistently reproduce it. The only bug I am aware of that causes...
First of all Id like to say what an excellent plugin this is. Its just SO EASY to use, no more (&(%R$^ around manually setting up...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Also currently using 0.2.3.0 stable. Played with MP1.0 RC2 on one machine as a client today and am about to uninstall. Radio seems not to work in this configuration and I'm having trouble with avi files. Just dropped by after some absence to see what developments there had been and think I will wait a while before committing to...
Also currently using 0.2.3.0 stable. Played with MP1.0 RC2 on one machine as a client today and am about to uninstall. Radio...
So what version of MediaPortal do you guys use?
Replies
Views
It means the hosting service provider has suspended the account, probably because they have gone way over their bandwidth allowance on the account they have. Basically, whever owns movie-xml.com will need to stump up more money to re-enable their account.
It means the hosting service provider has suspended the account, probably because they have gone way over their bandwidth allowance...
Hi Im trying to test the plugin and Im a bit stuck. I opened the config page and pointed it to the direction of my movie folders...
Replies
Views
A new version of Moving Pictures with updated data sources should be available within a week.
A new version of Moving Pictures with updated data sources should be available within a week.
I have a problem when trying to access www.movie-xml.com. I get this error message: "This Account Has Been Suspended Please...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response - makes perfect sense!
Thanks for the response - makes perfect sense!
I currently have all my ISO and AVI files lumped into one directory, i.e. C:\ISO, c:\avi. When this plugin is "finished", what...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow. To fforde: Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and looks to be one of the real killer plugins for Media portal. Two thumbs up for you!
Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow. To fforde: Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and...
Update While backdrop issues for the time being have been smoothed over with meligrove.com, it looks like movie-xml.com has gone...
Replies
Views
Ahh a topic close to my heart :) We had a big discussion on the meedios forums about this when I first built the site. Users cried that they wanted Hi res 2000 pixel images on the site. Technically it isn't actually a problem but the question was asked _why_ do we need them. Lets take a 1080p display. That's 1920 pixels wide maximum...
Ahh a topic close to my heart :) We had a big discussion on the meedios forums about this when I first built the site. Users cried...
Good job on the plugin, as a current MyFilms/AMC user the plugin is delightfuly easy to use! ...But, the posters from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Library Troubles DE
Very sorry, that is a bug in the current version. It's in the issue tracker and will be fixed in the near future. In the meantime, to restart clean you need to delete your database file. By default in Windows XP, this is located in the following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team...
Very sorry, that is a bug in the current version. It's in the issue tracker and will be fixed in the near future. In the meantime...
Moving pictures added a few files from my folder incorrectly (ex. superman 2 instead of superman 1), and I didn't know how to...
Replies
Views
Yeah the scraper lets you put data in any field available. So everything you see on the Movie Manager tab, plus a few hidden fields like cover-art path. There is no "category" field right now, but you could populate genre with "unmatched" or something like that.
Yeah the scraper lets you put data in any field available. So everything you see on the Movie Manager tab, plus a few hidden fields...
Hey Fforde, nice to see your project shaping up! That means we won't see you work anymore on MPTVSeries, right? ;) Anyway, I...
Replies
Views
@ Zag: We do, in norway we use æÆ øØ åÅ. Can't login or access anything in moviexml right now tho.
@ Zag: We do, in norway we use æÆ øØ åÅ. Can't login or access anything in moviexml right now tho.
The title says it all. I was about to fill in some new movies to movie-xml, but I cant find the ID from IMDB that I have to fill...
Replies
Views
Sounds sensible to me, as you are cataloging titles not disks :)
Sounds sensible to me, as you are cataloging titles not disks :)
Hi, I intend on ripping all my DVDs at some point, and it looks likely that Moving Pictures will be used as the GUI. How do...
Replies
Views
Thanks for changing the title. Normally I wouldn't make a big deal, but the plug-in is so new, and I am really trying hard to build the user base. As far as the non-grouping of those movies, yes, there was a change that caused that, it went in in 0.5.3 though so you would have to revert to 0.5.2 to get the auto matching again...
Thanks for changing the title. Normally I wouldn't make a big deal, but the plug-in is so new, and I am really trying hard to build...
I've been having issues importing the movie "An Inconvenient Truth", for some reason, even though the file is in the watched...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Request DE
Cool thanks! No rush though - my 1TB drive arrives tomorrow, and I think its going to take me ages to rip all my DVDs! hmmm 30min per dvd, maybe 2 a day.. might take 3 - 4 months!
Cool thanks! No rush though - my 1TB drive arrives tomorrow, and I think its going to take me ages to rip all my DVDs! hmmm 30min...
Once the playing of DVD Video-TS folders is implemented, can I request that there is a feature to automatically jump to the main...
Replies
Views
yes, ok, but I have all information and banners in spanish :-s saludos
yes, ok, but I have all information and banners in spanish :-s saludos
Hi I have my videos with all information about my videos, films, etc... can I import this to moving pictures? How? and, how...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Generic Skin - Moving Pictures (1 Viewer) DE
darre, mattsk88, Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately, my screen is 1280x768, not 1280x720, so the aspect ratio is *not* the same. Based on my few experiments, the skin behaviour also doesn't appear to be uniformly stretching. IAC, I gave up. The lack of good skinning tools and the failure to use some standard descriptive...
darre, mattsk88, Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately, my screen is 1280x768, not 1280x720, so the aspect ratio is *not*...
Thought It might be worth starting a new thread for this. I have created a generic skin for moving pictures, which should work with...
Replies
Views
I am going to lock the original thread here to encourage the creation of new posts for issues, suggestions, etc. If you have general comments though, feel free to post in the 0.5.3 release thread. Yep, new release, public beta. :P
I am going to lock the original thread here to encourage the creation of new posts for issues, suggestions, etc. If you have...
Please note this thread is out of date and kept only for nostalgia. Check the other stickied threads on this forum for the latest...
Replies
Views
That's the idea. In practice a lot of the functionality overlaps with the two features as they are described now. Really they are kind of the same thing, but the focus of where the filtering or tagging is assigned, is shifted. Once filtering is in place, I may have to go back and looking at the tagging enhancement and rethink a few...
That's the idea. In practice a lot of the functionality overlaps with the two features as they are described now. Really they are...
Hi fforde, I wonder if you could add the funtionality to maintain folder structures. In MyMovies I've added all my folders full of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Clean uninstall? DE
Thanks RoXoR! Emph
Thanks RoXoR! Emph
I've hit a snag with the plugin (when I load configuration in MP Configuration, it says "scanning local media sources" but nothing...
Replies
Views
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on the same page, we will be creating a Maintenance Release most likely within a week. This release will be tagged 0.5.3, and will contain bug fixes only, no new features. Once this is completed we are going...
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on...
UPDATE: This version is now released, see this thread. I know I mentioned this in a few other places, but just so everyone is on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to Report a Bug DE
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track bugs here for more than a day or two, so we use a bug tracker on Google Code. Please post bug reports on our bug tracker rather than here on the forums. And please, post your log files. A post saying...
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track...
Report a Bug On the Forum Posting a bug on the forum is not the preferred way to report a bug. It is very difficult to track...
Replies
Views
Hello fforde! Yes, i think its the same and a big :thx: for your work! Best Regards Helios
Hello fforde! Yes, i think its the same and a big :thx: for your work! Best Regards Helios
Hello Community! Since i installed this Plugin MP crashes after Playback of the first title of an album without an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom