Moving Pictures (51 Viewers)

Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When in a remote folder there are a file without read permission to Everyone, the MediaPortal crash when movinpictures try to access to this file. the only error (Unhandled exception occured) are present in error.log and mediaportal.log see attached the moving picture log do...
Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When in a remote folder there are a file without read permission to...
Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When in a remote folder there are a file without read permission to...
Replies
Views
Can someone please help..... RoChess, You seem to be able to fix things, can you give me some advise please? I am rebuildeing my database, i re-named my old database and thumbs folder, then have been importing one movie at a time, playing with importer settings and all. Movie details are now importing fine using the xbmc, imdb...
Can someone please help..... RoChess, You seem to be able to fix things, can you give me some advise please? I am rebuildeing my...
Can someone please help..... RoChess, You seem to be able to fix things, can you give me some advise please? I am rebuildeing my...
Replies
Views
my pm3sexy skin, currently available as 4:3 and soon in 16:9, has very tweaked out skin files for 'moving pictures'. The Moving Pictures skin isn't blocked by the video overlay, so you can read the movie details while still playing another movie or mp3. using the skin, 'moving pictures' integrates seamlessly with mediaportal via...
my pm3sexy skin, currently available as 4:3 and soon in 16:9, has very tweaked out skin files for 'moving pictures'. The Moving...
my pm3sexy skin, currently available as 4:3 and soon in 16:9, has very tweaked out skin files for 'moving pictures'. The Moving...
Replies
Views
Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When a remote folder there are a file without read permission to Everyone, the MediaPortal crash when movinpictures try to access to this file. the only error are present in error.log see below the moving picture log do not contain any error because stop working at the same...
Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When a remote folder there are a file without read permission to Everyone...
Hi to all and thanks for good job, I have found a bug. When a remote folder there are a file without read permission to Everyone...
Replies
Views
Just thought i would update anyone who wants this so videos button on the remote starts moving pics instead of the default my videos in mediaportal as its changed a little since 1.3Beta as follows - Find this file under: (this is the bit that has altered) C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
Just thought i would update anyone who wants this so videos button on the remote starts moving pics instead of the default my...
Just thought i would update anyone who wants this so videos button on the remote starts moving pics instead of the default my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just tried to install Moving Pictures 1.1.5 on my Win7 64-bit system running MediaPortal 1.2.1. What happens? I execute the installer, then Windows asks for admin rights. After confirming this, I may select a language. I tried English, German and others. The effect is all the same: an empty warning popup box is shown. After...
Hi, I just tried to install Moving Pictures 1.1.5 on my Win7 64-bit system running MediaPortal 1.2.1. What happens? I execute...
Hi, I just tried to install Moving Pictures 1.1.5 on my Win7 64-bit system running MediaPortal 1.2.1. What happens? I execute...
Replies
Views
There is a special property <selectedColor> in Skin for ListControl. This property stands for hilighting a name of currently playing video. Seems that this property is not handled by MovingPictures. To see it: - select any video - start it - press ESC - see that it's name is not hilighted.
There is a special property <selectedColor> in Skin for ListControl. This property stands for hilighting a name of currently...
There is a special property <selectedColor> in Skin for ListControl. This property stands for hilighting a name of currently...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 eSATA support? DE
Possibly a feature request I'm not sure. Currently I store all my recorded HD transport streams on sata drives, which are hot swapped using a small app called, strangely enough ;) HotSwap!: HotSwap! I use this in Mediaportal via the commandline and the MyPrograms plugin. One click and it'll dismount the sata drive and I can...
Possibly a feature request I'm not sure. Currently I store all my recorded HD transport streams on sata drives, which are hot...
Possibly a feature request I'm not sure. Currently I store all my recorded HD transport streams on sata drives, which are hot...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new here, but iinvested a lot of time configuring my mediaportal. I have one big problem: My external drive. It seems that it even doesnt scan my external drive. ??? I have an new VERBATIM 2 TB exetrnal drive. I can access all data or play the movies from the explorer. When I move some videos from my exeteranl...
Hi, I am new here, but iinvested a lot of time configuring my mediaportal. I have one big problem: My external drive. It...
Hi, I am new here, but iinvested a lot of time configuring my mediaportal. I have one big problem: My external drive. It...
Replies
Views
I have been fighting an issue with live TV not working. When I try to turn on live tv, I get an error "unable to play live2-0.ts". Live TV works fine when I start in debug mode with plugins disabled, so I began disabling plugins one-by-one and have determined that it is Moving Pictures that is causing it, which is unfortunate as it...
I have been fighting an issue with live TV not working. When I try to turn on live tv, I get an error "unable to play live2-0.ts"...
I have been fighting an issue with live TV not working. When I try to turn on live tv, I get an error "unable to play live2-0.ts"...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to access the items a user has defined in Moving Pictures' category list to be presented and used on Basic Home like a dynamic sub menu Moving Pictures? Say I setup my categories like this: 1. All Movies 2. Unwatched movies 3. Movies for kids 4. Recently added movies 5. Director index 6. Genres Another user has setup...
Is it possible to access the items a user has defined in Moving Pictures' category list to be presented and used on Basic Home like...
Is it possible to access the items a user has defined in Moving Pictures' category list to be presented and used on Basic Home like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing Intros DE
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single movie the avi clip plays correctly, but when a 2 disk movie is chosen the intro glitches. When clicking on the play button with 2 disks the avi clip will start to play automatically without giving me an...
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single...
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD DVD playback DE
Hi All. I have been using the Arcsoft player to play HD DVD and Blu ray, but thought I would give the internal player a try. Blu ray works fine, but it cannot play back any HD DVD's I have tried. A window pops up saying it canot play back the .evo file and lists the following codecs: VC1 and AC3+ codecs Has anyone got this to...
Hi All. I have been using the Arcsoft player to play HD DVD and Blu ray, but thought I would give the internal player a try...
Hi All. I have been using the Arcsoft player to play HD DVD and Blu ray, but thought I would give the internal player a try...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to directly start Moving Pictures together with Mediaportal (= one click to get to the fantastic plugin's front end)?
Is there a way to directly start Moving Pictures together with Mediaportal (= one click to get to the fantastic plugin's front end)?
Replies
Views
MP 1.3.0 Beta Moving picture 1.3.0 and 1.4.2 I've some trouble to configure the autoplay for DVD and bluray with moving picture. The configuration is the following: External blueray playback is configured with a fake external player in order to easily catch the activation through an error. When I insert a DVD or a bluray...
MP 1.3.0 Beta Moving picture 1.3.0 and 1.4.2 I've some trouble to configure the autoplay for DVD and bluray with moving picture...
MP 1.3.0 Beta Moving picture 1.3.0 and 1.4.2 I've some trouble to configure the autoplay for DVD and bluray with moving picture...
Replies
Views
Hi all: I have configured my MP to get infotrmation of my movies through Cinema PTGate Unfortunately I don't get any "Sinopse" or summary about the movies. Something must be wrong with ptgate scraper as "sinopses" are there most of times. Any solution for this problem ?? it's very annoying to copy manually all the...
Hi all: I have configured my MP to get infotrmation of my movies through Cinema PTGate Unfortunately I don't get any...
Hi all: I have configured my MP to get infotrmation of my movies through Cinema PTGate Unfortunately I don't get any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 skipping playback DE
Hello, i have a strange problem whilst watching a dvd off my hdd in video_ts folders and vob files straight rip off the disc. Whilst watching the movie the playback suddenly skips forwards a minute or two after watching about 20 minutes of film? and then seems to continue this trend more and more? now i dont know if its moving...
Hello, i have a strange problem whilst watching a dvd off my hdd in video_ts folders and vob files straight rip off the disc...
Hello, i have a strange problem whilst watching a dvd off my hdd in video_ts folders and vob files straight rip off the disc...
Replies
Views
I was using 1.0 of Media Portal in Vista 32 with StreamMP as my skin, and using MyPrograms pug-in to launch my PC games. Never had any problems... now I am updated to SVN Revision:22162 with StreamMP 0.7.409 which is also using Moving Pictures 0.7.2. It seems now with this current version... when running external programs...
I was using 1.0 of Media Portal in Vista 32 with StreamMP as my skin, and using MyPrograms pug-in to launch my PC games. Never had...
I was using 1.0 of Media Portal in Vista 32 with StreamMP as my skin, and using MyPrograms pug-in to launch my PC games. Never had...
Replies
Views
When movingpictures is searching for movie details he changes the name of the movie in "film" "' It happens when a folder in that file is called "film" I did allready tried to uncheck "prefer folder name for movie matching" but that didn't work. Everytime i put in a new movie, most of the time i have to go to the configuration...
When movingpictures is searching for movie details he changes the name of the movie in "film" "' It happens when a folder in that...
When movingpictures is searching for movie details he changes the name of the movie in "film" "' It happens when a folder in that...
Replies
Views
M
Anyone has any idea when this will be setup and sorted out?, Its only showing 'coming soon' under the settings.
Anyone has any idea when this will be setup and sorted out?, Its only showing 'coming soon' under the settings.
Replies
Views
M
I have created an account in follw.it When sync moving pictures with follw.it, sync error appears I configured my follw account in moving pictures. Config and login ok, but i can't sync movies database. I tried several times and only one sync 10 movies only and error appears. I used follw.it with tvseries and syn without problems...
I have created an account in follw.it When sync moving pictures with follw.it, sync error appears I configured my follw account...
I have created an account in follw.it When sync moving pictures with follw.it, sync error appears I configured my follw account...
Replies
Views
Struggling with this one... I have all my movies on a newly purchased 1TB external USB drive. Most are DVD rips in IFO / VOB structure, some are ISO rips and some are HD MKV rips. Everything plays but the IFO structured stuff. Moving pictures has the file path correct (F:\Movies\Movie_Name\VIDEO_TS.IFO). When I load the...
Struggling with this one... I have all my movies on a newly purchased 1TB external USB drive. Most are DVD rips in IFO / VOB...
Struggling with this one... I have all my movies on a newly purchased 1TB external USB drive. Most are DVD rips in IFO / VOB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 blue3wide DE
Hi ! When I installed movingpictures 0.7.2., i only see the plugin in the blue skin, but not in the blue3wide skin. Is it possible to activate it, or change the MyVideo button to it ? Sorry for my bad english ! Friedl
Hi ! When I installed movingpictures 0.7.2., i only see the plugin in the blue skin, but not in the blue3wide skin. Is it...
Hi ! When I installed movingpictures 0.7.2., i only see the plugin in the blue skin, but not in the blue3wide skin. Is it...
Replies
Views
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It has correctly imported the 'date added' from the MyVideos NFO files (thus retaining the added order which is important as I like to view recently added films often), which is excellent. It has also pulled...
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It...
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It...
Replies
Views
Via Moving Pictures, when you go to About and click on the "Online Manual", this is the website it takes you to, but it doesn't work?
Via Moving Pictures, when you go to About and click on the "Online Manual", this is the website it takes you to, but it doesn't work?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a language problem. An idea to fix it and to avoid duplicates in the Moving Pictures structure I want to change the language manually in the MP-Configuration in the following way: English German English + German Multiple Lanuages (including Ger) Multiple Languages (excluding Ger) So far so good. I did it as a test with 3...
Hi, I have a language problem. An idea to fix it and to avoid duplicates in the Moving Pictures structure I want to change the...
Hi, I have a language problem. An idea to fix it and to avoid duplicates in the Moving Pictures structure I want to change the...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with how the "movie importer" is displayed. Right now I am not able to remove the tick for "automatically import DVDs". Im running the latest version of mediaportal and moving pictures on a windows 7 x64 based system. I dont know if this is a common bug, or just my setup, but is it possible to remove this tick bu...
I have a problem with how the "movie importer" is displayed. Right now I am not able to remove the tick for "automatically import...
I have a problem with how the "movie importer" is displayed. Right now I am not able to remove the tick for "automatically import...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I start playing a movie and then stop the movie I only get a black screen. Only when i press the "Esc" button I come back to moving pictures. And when I'm back in moving pictures no movie is focused. I have to press the "cursor down" button twice to get focus on a movie. E.g. when I'm in myvideos I doesn't have this problem...
Hi, When I start playing a movie and then stop the movie I only get a black screen. Only when i press the "Esc" button I come back...
Hi, When I start playing a movie and then stop the movie I only get a black screen. Only when i press the "Esc" button I come back...
Replies
Views
The scanner works very well, I've imported 450+ movies but I seem to be having one small issue in that it's tripping over the "Journey to the Center of the Earth) 2008 films The two films are Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008) file is named Journey to the Center of the Earth 2008.avi and Journey to the Center of the...
The scanner works very well, I've imported 450+ movies but I seem to be having one small issue in that it's tripping over the...
The scanner works very well, I've imported 450+ movies but I seem to be having one small issue in that it's tripping over the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed to configure my system to filter by Genre, and have set up my movie details accordingly.. I was wondering if it's possible to set Moving Pictures to have subgenre definitions within a genre? So for...
Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed...
Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom