Moving Pictures (15 Viewers)

Me too, follw.it says that i have added "Next Avangers: Heroes of tomorrow" which i dont have. Other problem i have, i have 1014 Movies in my Collection but follw.it only shows 856, but i have no time searching which were not recognized.
Me too, follw.it says that i have added "Next Avangers: Heroes of tomorrow" which i dont have. Other problem i have, i have 1014...
Hi Team "Moving Pictures"! I have some issues with follow.it! Synchronizing doesn't work: Local deleted movies are still present...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just tried to install Moving Pictures 1.1.5 on my Win7 64-bit system running MediaPortal 1.2.1. What happens? I execute the installer, then Windows asks for admin rights. After confirming this, I may select a language. I tried English, German and others. The effect is all the same: an empty warning popup box is shown. After...
Hi, I just tried to install Moving Pictures 1.1.5 on my Win7 64-bit system running MediaPortal 1.2.1. What happens? I execute...
Hi, I just tried to install Moving Pictures 1.1.5 on my Win7 64-bit system running MediaPortal 1.2.1. What happens? I execute...
Replies
Views
M
Anyone has any idea when this will be setup and sorted out?, Its only showing 'coming soon' under the settings.
Anyone has any idea when this will be setup and sorted out?, Its only showing 'coming soon' under the settings.
Replies
Views
M
Somehow I saw Mandarin and mandarin nodes under Language filter. Both nodes contain exacly same movies. Whenever a Mandarin movie is added or removed, it is added or removed from both nodes. I checked those movies, only "Mandarin" was entered in the language field. Does anybody know how to remove "mandarin" node? :thx:
Somehow I saw Mandarin and mandarin nodes under Language filter. Both nodes contain exacly same movies. Whenever a Mandarin movie...
Somehow I saw Mandarin and mandarin nodes under Language filter. Both nodes contain exacly same movies. Whenever a Mandarin movie...
Replies
Views
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9 / 4x3] Thanks
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
Replies
Views
yes, I found the method in one of the C# files, so my plan becomes very difficult :)
yes, I found the method in one of the C# files, so my plan becomes very difficult :)
I don't know if I can get here an answer according to my detailed question but I'll give it a try. While getting details from a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movies are away DE
The external HDD is normally recognized via a unique media ID from the harddisk, and should not get removed. So it sounds like the media ID is not properly read. In order to verify this, you have to switch MediaPortal into 'debug' mode and reproduce your problem-scenario, so that the log files capture what is going on/wrong. Only...
The external HDD is normally recognized via a unique media ID from the harddisk, and should not get removed. So it sounds like the...
Hi, my problem is that i have an extern hdd with movies. when i open MP without the hdd they clear automatical the movies from...
Replies
Views
is it possible to add a resize ability to the movie list to extend the width in the config? The length resizes when you resize the window, but I can't find any way to widen the movie list I resize the window, but the width of the movie list remains tiny, so many movies are hard to tell which I am looking for. (eg. I see half a page...
is it possible to add a resize ability to the movie list to extend the width in the config? The length resizes when you resize the...
is it possible to add a resize ability to the movie list to extend the width in the config? The length resizes when you resize the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, newbie here! I've searched the forums and issue trackers but can't seem to find an answer to my question. Can somebody point me in the right direction as to how I can get Moving Pictures to retrieve country information (as in the country of production), multiple certification information (ie. US, UK, DE, AUS...
Hi all, newbie here! I've searched the forums and issue trackers but can't seem to find an answer to my question. Can...
Hi all, newbie here! I've searched the forums and issue trackers but can't seem to find an answer to my question. Can...
Replies
Views
Are there any prerequisites that moving a DVD folder is recognizes by MovPic. The problem is whenever I move a folder containing a DVD structure the movie is recognized as a new movie. Any ideas? Cheers, grubi.
Are there any prerequisites that moving a DVD folder is recognizes by MovPic. The problem is whenever I move a folder containing...
Are there any prerequisites that moving a DVD folder is recognizes by MovPic. The problem is whenever I move a folder containing...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using ember media manager and the infos for resolution, codec etc are allready stored within the nfo's. Is there a way to configure mopi, so that it is using this infos? Thanks
Hi, i am using ember media manager and the infos for resolution, codec etc are allready stored within the nfo's. Is there a way...
Hi, i am using ember media manager and the infos for resolution, codec etc are allready stored within the nfo's. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a script to open PowerDVD (and do some other little things like maximize, move Mouse to center,...) and use with PowerDVD as external Player for MovPic. But actually I have Problem (also if I use PDVD directly / without script): After closing the Player MediaPortal window is "static/frozen" or doesn't apears completly...
Hello, I made a script to open PowerDVD (and do some other little things like maximize, move Mouse to center,...) and use with...
Hello, I made a script to open PowerDVD (and do some other little things like maximize, move Mouse to center,...) and use with...
Replies
Views
Hi all: I have configured my MP to get infotrmation of my movies through Cinema PTGate Unfortunately I don't get any "Sinopse" or summary about the movies. Something must be wrong with ptgate scraper as "sinopses" are there most of times. Any solution for this problem ?? it's very annoying to copy manually all the...
Hi all: I have configured my MP to get infotrmation of my movies through Cinema PTGate Unfortunately I don't get any...
Hi all: I have configured my MP to get infotrmation of my movies through Cinema PTGate Unfortunately I don't get any...
Replies
Views
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched as you suggested here. But that is not working.. I did a complete new import of all movies.. Any idea? Never mind, found it! First I needed to finish atleast one movie.. Now it's working.. :)
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched...
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Started view? DE
This is not possible right now but with 0.8 it will be possible to create a filter or a category to show only movies that have already been started. This is a great idea so I will probably add this to the default categories setup out of the box.
This is not possible right now but with 0.8 it will be possible to create a filter or a category to show only movies that have...
I searched at the issue tracker but couldnt find anything... Is it possible to have a view for started movies? Ive been wanting...
Replies
Views
I have created an account in follw.it When sync moving pictures with follw.it, sync error appears I configured my follw account in moving pictures. Config and login ok, but i can't sync movies database. I tried several times and only one sync 10 movies only and error appears. I used follw.it with tvseries and syn without problems...
I have created an account in follw.it When sync moving pictures with follw.it, sync error appears I configured my follw account...
I have created an account in follw.it When sync moving pictures with follw.it, sync error appears I configured my follw account...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Intro Help DE
After more testing last night I have found an issue. When I select a film (first time with intro), intro plays, then I get a black screen and nothing happens, remote or keyboard dont respond and I have to reboot the pc!!! When the pc has been rebooted and I select the same film, intro plays, black screen for 4-5 seconds then films...
After more testing last night I have found an issue. When I select a film (first time with intro), intro plays, then I get a...
Hi I have another question about Moving Pictures! I have setup an intro file to play, which works fine, but the there is a...
Replies
Views
Maybe I misunderstood something: I thought the titles order in the dropdown list is depends on movie[].popularity field. Here is my list and I dont know why it doesnt working. The first number is the popularity value.
Maybe I misunderstood something: I thought the titles order in the dropdown list is depends on movie[].popularity field. Here is my...
Maybe I misunderstood something: I thought the titles order in the dropdown list is depends on movie[].popularity field. Here is my...
Replies
Views
No problemo, feel free to post some screenshots and sample xml to help other skinners out ;)
No problemo, feel free to post some screenshots and sample xml to help other skinners out ;)
How can I implent this? Is the skin wiki going to be updated soon? I think a lot of info is missing there... Anyway; Thanks for...
Replies
Views
I'm having difficulty with Moving Pictures (and also TV Series). When I try to click on a movie, the program forces me out of the plugin and back to the main menu. Trying this a couple times and eventually it might crash altogether. Anyone had such experience? I'm using MP 1.1.0 RC1, Moving Pictures 1.0.4 RC2, Windows Vista SP2.
I'm having difficulty with Moving Pictures (and also TV Series). When I try to click on a movie, the program forces me out of the...
I'm having difficulty with Moving Pictures (and also TV Series). When I try to click on a movie, the program forces me out of the...
Replies
Views
Will this be solved someday?
Will this be solved someday?
I have recognized that some turkish movies contain special characters. When the summary is scrolling up in MovPic, the text is...
Replies
Views
It seems as though v0.7.5 is no longer scraping the language or tagline fields when adding new movies. Can anyone confirm?
It seems as though v0.7.5 is no longer scraping the language or tagline fields when adding new movies. Can anyone confirm?
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help. I have successfully been using my MediaPortal setup for the past 6 weeks with no issues on a fresh install (Media Portal V 1.12, Moving Pictures V 1081153). Whenever I go to MediaPortal Configuration, Plugins and Config, this is where problems begins. The "updating movie information" process bar took...
Please can anyone help. I have successfully been using my MediaPortal setup for the past 6 weeks with no issues on a fresh...
Please can anyone help. I have successfully been using my MediaPortal setup for the past 6 weeks with no issues on a fresh...
Replies
Views
No apologies necessary, it's easy to overlook closed issues. I really need to rewrite the bug reporting guide, it is long winded and takes too long to get to the point. Very few people realize bugs should be reported on the tracker, and fewer still know how to effectively search all opened and closed-but-not-released bugs.
No apologies necessary, it's easy to overlook closed issues. I really need to rewrite the bug reporting guide, it is long winded...
Sorry to hijack the thread, but it is related. I got MP v1.0.2 as well with MovPic v1.0.0 Beta and eventhough Categories work fine...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I start playing a movie and then stop the movie I only get a black screen. Only when i press the "Esc" button I come back to moving pictures. And when I'm back in moving pictures no movie is focused. I have to press the "cursor down" button twice to get focus on a movie. E.g. when I'm in myvideos I doesn't have this problem...
Hi, When I start playing a movie and then stop the movie I only get a black screen. Only when i press the "Esc" button I come back...
Hi, When I start playing a movie and then stop the movie I only get a black screen. Only when i press the "Esc" button I come back...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom