Moving Pictures (46 Viewers)

That's got it!:D wonderful. Thankyou
That's got it!:D wonderful. Thankyou
I don't know if I'm missing something or if this is a feature request, but I have had a corrupted HD and have had to reinstall from...
Replies
Views
If you are not syncing your ratings up with follw.it/trakt.tv then you could do what I did and that is to abuse the rating system with one or more custom categories (or do not care what others think about the way you rate a movie as you can then share the system via multiple MediaPortal instances). Pick a rating you would normally...
If you are not syncing your ratings up with follw.it/trakt.tv then you could do what I did and that is to abuse the rating system...
Hi, Would be really useful (to me at least) if it was possible to add films into a shortlist. I usually end up going through my...
Replies
Views
It's a bit bizarre that your old files persisted and were not updated...I will look into it, if I can't find a cause I might look into adding a step to remove them explicitly on uninstall. https://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/issues/detail?id=1145
It's a bit bizarre that your old files persisted and were not updated...I will look into it, if I can't find a cause I might look...
I am having issues with the configuration tool. It is throwing a error stating that the assembly (MovingPictures.dll) is built by a...
Replies
Views
HI RoChess, I figured it out. It was sorting the final list based on Filename rather than alphabetically. THanks for all your assistance. Cheers
HI RoChess, I figured it out. It was sorting the final list based on Filename rather than alphabetically. THanks for all your...
Hi, I have searched through the forums and I haven't found a similar problem or a solution. I maybe doing something inccorectly...
Replies
Views
For some reason this option was disabled. I've enabled it now and it's all working again. Thanks for your help (y)
For some reason this option was disabled. I've enabled it now and it's all working again. Thanks for your help (y)
Hi everyone, I've been gradually ripping my DVD collection and storing the files on my hard drive. Normally when I look at the...
Replies
Views
@BrownGhost Thx Buddy... worked a treat.... U DA MAN!!!! @RoChess.... FYI.....THIS ISSUE DID NOT GET FIXED BY MICROSOFT IN WIN v8.1 REGEDIT FIX WORKS WITH WIN 8.1
@BrownGhost Thx Buddy... worked a treat.... U DA MAN!!!! @RoChess.... FYI.....THIS ISSUE DID NOT GET FIXED BY MICROSOFT IN WIN...
I have recently upgraded from xp to win8, and after this upgrade I cannot select the drives I have on my Network storage drives. I...
Replies
Views
I've been through every entry and all the ones can have an IMDB nWo do have one, I have around 10 films that just don't have a number. Every movie has cover art. But the problem persists. I have checked the Network card and its a NVidia with the latest drivers. Can you provide any other guidance? thanksUpdate: problem appears to be...
I've been through every entry and all the ones can have an IMDB nWo do have one, I have around 10 films that just don't have a...
I have MP1.7 and the latest MovPic installed, however I have identified a problem . My Movies are on a different server but...
Replies
Views
What you are after is adjusting the "noise filter" in advanced settings. It is RegExp based, so adding: \s*\[[^]]+\]| in the front of the existing one would kill all the bracket stuff from a filename before MovPic tries to make sense of the title.
What you are after is adjusting the "noise filter" in advanced settings. It is RegExp based, so adding: \s*\[[^]]+\]| in the...
Ever since I got back from a trip MediaPortal uses 100% CPU whenever I start it, making it unusable. I vaguely remember updating...
Replies
Views
You have corrupt database. Delete C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Database\movingpictures.db3 and setup again or restore backup from same location presuming that they're also not corrupt..
You have corrupt database. Delete C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Database\movingpictures.db3 and setup again or...
Hi! Since i updated MediaPortal today to 1.7 i can't start with moving pictures activated! (i also updated your plugin ;)) I...
Replies
Views
Upgrading both of those changed a whole lot of things at once, so it will be hard to pin the source down. At least you verified it works via MyVideos, so hopefully by comparing the 'works' and 'fails' log files, somebody will be able to help you figure it out. Perhaps @ltfearme has an idea. If you can provide the 'works' log files...
Upgrading both of those changed a whole lot of things at once, so it will be hard to pin the source down. At least you verified...
Hi all I got an interesting problem on one of my MP set up. When I select an ISO to load using MovingPictures. I hear the sound a...
Replies
Views
(y)
(y)
Hello everyone! I´m sorry for creating an own thread for my wish. I tried to change some parameter in .xml- files but i could not...
Replies
Views
The second label text adapts to the SortBy, if there is something logical to add it will do that e.g. Sort By Release Date will show Release Date, SortBy DateAdded it will show DateAdded. If there is no logical one to display then it uses the default e.g. SortBy title will use the default second label which should match what you have...
The second label text adapts to the SortBy, if there is something logical to add it will do that e.g. Sort By Release Date will...
Hi All, Sorry if this has been covered before but I can't find anything for the life of me. I'm using Titan Extended and just...
Replies
Views
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures still won't import the ISO's. In the log file is an example: - The path: D:\Downloads\Newsgroups\Completed\Films contains subfolders with movie's. One movie as an .mkv (We're the millers) which is added...
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures...
Well, i can't seem to get Moving Pictures to import ISO's. I've added the .iso extension within Media Portal, but Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Switch MediaPortal to debug verbosity on log files and recreate the problem (ideally using the test link MePo provides), then post the ZIP file generated that will contain all the log files needed to assist you. MediaPortal comes with LAV, which has its little quirks, but should work fine. Check otherwise if you have the latest...
Switch MediaPortal to debug verbosity on log files and recreate the problem (ideally using the test link MePo provides), then post...
Hi everyone, so i have tried to install media portal on other pc and moving pictures but i have a problem, it seems that i need to...
Replies
Views
You can change it manually, use one of the dozens of media file header tools and change the viewcount from 1 to 2. Then refresh the mediainfo inside MediaPortal and you are good to go.
You can change it manually, use one of the dozens of media file header tools and change the viewcount from 1 to 2. Then refresh the...
Hello, I have several 3D BluRay but they're "Is3D" is als "False" and if it's manualy to "TRUE" it isn't saved. What are the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Filter bug DE
nevermind...it was a brain fart on my part :)
nevermind...it was a brain fart on my part :)
I think there is a bug with the filter Matching rules section. I have 2 rules for a single Node. When i select "All", i assume...
Replies
Views
I think that link you posted is if you want to use Media Portal Audio Renderer. You might want to do that, it uses WASAPI and passes all audio through to your amp as PCM but does something clever with quality and a/v syncing. I use that option for a client PC that is a fairly low powered spec. For my main HTPC in the lounge I just...
I think that link you posted is if you want to use Media Portal Audio Renderer. You might want to do that, it uses WASAPI and...
Hello all, I installed Mediaportal yesterday, coming from XBMC i wanted to try something else because it wouldnt list 25% of my...
Replies
Views
I have set the option in the GUI for "Special Editions Rename Tagging Support" to off and reimporting via the Moving Pictures config page seems to have done the trick. It did only work after reimporting though. Thanks.
I have set the option in the GUI for "Special Editions Rename Tagging Support" to off and reimporting via the Moving Pictures...
This has been happening since I updated to the current MP and StreamedMP+Moving Pictures, I have a file named: ..and in Moving...
Replies
Views
Grouping and Splitting Multi-Part Movies
Grouping and Splitting Multi-Part Movies
If a movie has two parts (and only one IMDB code), how do you get MediaPortal to play both parts? Let's say these may be mkv or iso...
Replies
Views
Not downloading genre for serials from kinopoisk.
Replies
Views
Try YAMMM or Colbee - auto services that check files and folders as you add them to your library. http://missingremote.com/forums/yammm-beta-1310281336 - YAMMM http://www.collbee.com/en/ - Colbee I'm using YAMMM personally, I just drop a file in to my library and it gets renamed and NFO, XML and fan art automatically... I'm also...
Try YAMMM or Colbee - auto services that check files and folders as you add them to your library...
What is the best way to be sure that Mediaportal (IMDB+) take right movie when the scan for new movie I collect? Sometime when it...
Replies
Views
Will this be solved someday?
Will this be solved someday?
I have recognized that some turkish movies contain special characters. When the summary is scrolling up in MovPic, the text is...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dynamic-refresh-rate-external-players.124418/#post-1068874 :)
Hi, you can try : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dynamic-refresh-rate-external-players.124418/#post-1068874 :)
Hi all, I followed the manual to configure an external Blu-ray player in Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Thank you Itfearme - very helpful. Now I can get rid off MyVideos :-)
Thank you Itfearme - very helpful. Now I can get rid off MyVideos :-)
MovingPictures runs well on MP 1.7 with Titan. Allow me one Change Request: Would it be possible to add a function "Delete Movie"...
Replies
Views
You can create a filter based on 'Runtime', this is in minutes.
You can create a filter based on 'Runtime', this is in minutes.
Hi, Is it currently possible to filter movies by duration? I can't seem to find it in the filters menu. So, for example, if I...
Replies
Views
Hi Ltfearme, I have updated the script again, on your advice, it is an update to MyMoviesLocal.xml. This version will look for the movie.xml first, then look for mymovies.xml so will not break if you still have the old xml in your collection. I have added the release date and a few more nodes missing from the original version...
Hi Ltfearme, I have updated the script again, on your advice, it is an update to MyMoviesLocal.xml. This version will look for...
I have created a script based of the MyMovies script written by Armand Pondman. MediaBrowser used to use the mymovies.xml metadata...
Replies
Views
The new version 1.7.1 fixes the original install issues I had noticed. Thanks
The new version 1.7.1 fixes the original install issues I had noticed. Thanks
I have just loaded this latest update as I am running MP 1.7.0 pre release. After the install says it was successful I get the...
Replies
Views
Using the mapped drive letter made no difference. I'm thinking maybe 5k+ files at once is too much so I'm importing one subdir at a time (not as bad as it might seem - I already sorted by main genre so its 20 or so dirs.) The last dir/files in the previous log imported just fine.
Using the mapped drive letter made no difference. I'm thinking maybe 5k+ files at once is too much so I'm importing one subdir at a...
Ok, I really am having issues with the initial scan stalling. It always stops at 4869/5985. I checked the last movie being scanned...
Replies
Views
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched as you suggested here. But that is not working.. I did a complete new import of all movies.. Any idea? Never mind, found it! First I needed to finish atleast one movie.. Now it's working.. :)
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched...
I can only find #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.WatchedHistory. I'm looking for this one: #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.LastWatched...
Replies
Views
There probably should be checks in place to prevent you launching more than one configuration. I agree with the taskbar icon.
There probably should be checks in place to prevent you launching more than one configuration. I agree with the taskbar icon.
Oops, was reporting a scan stalling. Turned out I had two copies running at once somehow (should make the window icon show up in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom