Moving Pictures (34 Viewers)

this happens with me too.even listing to music sometimes make me remind of my love.but i just cry and my heart bcomes light.what to do?
this happens with me too.even listing to music sometimes make me remind of my love.but i just cry and my heart bcomes light.what to do?
This is my first pseudo-bug report so let me know if you need more info. I found this error in the moving pictures log so maybe it...
Replies
Views
cyberfriend
C
The first thing todo is add an OnlineVideos site for HOME | iVid il portale dei trailer . You can either do it yourself or try to convince someone else from italy to do it...
The first thing todo is add an OnlineVideos site for HOME | iVid il portale dei trailer . You can either do it yourself or try to...
Hey! As far i can see now, the trailer function is not very well implemented? When i select a movie in Moving Pictures GUI, and...
Replies
Views
You can always restore the original MovPic Titan skin files otherwise, simply delete the XML files in question, and then reinstall the MovPic plugin (easy now due to MPEI support), and it will put the files back. Without deleting the XML skin files, the plugin will detect that they have a more recent datestamp and leave them alone...
You can always restore the original MovPic Titan skin files otherwise, simply delete the XML files in question, and then reinstall...
Is there a way to get rid of the option to show whether a film has been watched/unwatched? In MovingPictures my skin (Titan) makes...
Replies
Views
But I thought you didn't need to upgrade MediaPortal to use the latest Moving Pictures, MediaPortal 1.0.2 is all you need.
But I thought you didn't need to upgrade MediaPortal to use the latest Moving Pictures, MediaPortal 1.0.2 is all you need.
Hey guys - absolutely love this plugin. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the scroll delay of the preview text for a...
Replies
Views
on the other hand, changes are at hand... [Beta-0.2] Blue3Wide Skin - Page 2 - MediaPortal Forum apparently the MediaPortal team has also seen the need for mediainfo.dll integration. At what extend is unclear to me though (at this moment..)
on the other hand, changes are at hand... [Beta-0.2] Blue3Wide Skin - Page 2 - MediaPortal Forum apparently the MediaPortal team...
Hi there, i am a big fan of watching movies in their original language. On the other side, my girlfriend has her own language...
Replies
Views
Probably it uses SQL requests instead of some MovPics API, that's why
Probably it uses SQL requests instead of some MovPics API, that's why
Hello folks, I have been trying to tidy up my movies & Moving Pictures, so i have been going through getting rid of double entries...
Replies
Views
ok go ahead and jkeep the good job.
ok go ahead and jkeep the good job.
Hi again: Sorrt but I have to return to this matter, Can someone please tell how to update ptgate scraper ?? Basically I...
Replies
Views
anyone resolved this issue? all my iso's were working last week.... now all of sudden some of them working but most of them are not able to mount.
anyone resolved this issue? all my iso's were working last week.... now all of sudden some of them working but most of them are not...
Since I upgraded to RC2, Moving Pictures can not mount DVD-ISO's anymore. I am using Virtual Clone Drive and befor RC2 everything...
Replies
Views
Well i ran into more problems because of Apple's lousy (*cough cough*UNDERSTATEMENT*cough cough) implementation of their own version of a SMB daemon. Last night i couldn't even play a movie anymore in MP 1.2.0 without getting codec errors. Looked at the error.log file and found some familiar statements about the file syntax being...
Well i ran into more problems because of Apple's lousy (*cough cough*UNDERSTATEMENT*cough cough) implementation of their own...
I was asked to create a new thread for this problem i've been having. I have a Mac OSX Lion mac upstairs that does all the...
Replies
Views
I have no issues with it at the moment. :)
I have no issues with it at the moment. :)
We did a bit of testing with an internal build of 1.0 a few days before release and we didn't see any compatibility problems arise...
Replies
Views
Ahh ... Alright, well let's see if it fixes when that version comes out. Thanks for the reply
Ahh ... Alright, well let's see if it fixes when that version comes out. Thanks for the reply
My self created mkv files often have a forced subtitle track in it. While watching some of this movies the forced subtitle track is...
Replies
Views
Well, I just installed XBMC and I can not believe how responsive it is. It starts Blu-Ray, and DVD movies instantly. Why can't Media Portal be 1/2 as fast?
Well, I just installed XBMC and I can not believe how responsive it is. It starts Blu-Ray, and DVD movies instantly. Why can't...
I am experiencing a 4+ minute delay when I first start Moving Pictures before I can play a movie. If I start a movie in that time...
Replies
Views
Seems this isn't making it to MovPic... @Deda - could (is?) this be an idea for MP1 Videos? @morpheus_xx - perhaps not most crucial function for MP2 atm, but migh be nice to keep in mind for the future?
Seems this isn't making it to MovPic... @Deda - could (is?) this be an idea for MP1 Videos? @morpheus_xx - perhaps not most...
I have tried several ways of searching for 3D information on the forum here, but with "3d" only being 2 characters, it...
Replies
Views
It runs a lot better than normally... I don't know about the cpu load, because my CPU is powerfull enough. But when scrolling fast, by holding ex right arrow key. Lag is really close to 0. But of course Mediaportal do not run as smooth as ex. XBMC, thats a fact.. My HTPC also have a Geforce GT 9600 card.. Some months ago, i was using...
It runs a lot better than normally... I don't know about the cpu load, because my CPU is powerfull enough. But when scrolling fast...
Hi guys, Just got all my 500 or so movies into moving pictures but when I try to use it, it is painfully slow and scrolling through...
Replies
Views
Any progress with this? always had the same issue, i've set thumb size to 680 width, and compression to 100 but still get nasty compressed images, source images are fine. if I set the thumb images width to 680 the same as the fullsize image and compression setting to 100 surly the resulting thumbnail should be identical to the...
Any progress with this? always had the same issue, i've set thumb size to 680 width, and compression to 100 but still get nasty...
Hi guys, I had made a topic about this in the StreamedMP section, but they said I had to ask it here, so here I am! I am...
Replies
Views
yeah I like that. I get the impression thats the idea if you look at this issue. Issue 285 - moving-pictures - Allow movie ratings to use decimals - Google Code I got confused and thought fforde was on about changing this to a rating out of 5. Rich
yeah I like that. I get the impression thats the idea if you look at this issue. Issue 285 - moving-pictures - Allow movie...
Not sure if this is a skin issue or an MP issue. I am currently using StreamedMP v0.5.361 but recall having the same problem with...
Replies
Views
That change happened over four years ago (about one month after Moving Pictures was launched). As I stated above, the purpose of the field is to assist the importer and ideally the auto-approval logic. We switched from votes to search result order in the IMDb script in 2008, and we made this change because it produced better results...
That change happened over four years ago (about one month after Moving Pictures was launched). As I stated above, the purpose of...
In the past popular movies had many more votes, but now most movies seem to have exactly 100.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows 7 Taskbar DE
.. regarding the original post.. another thing I found u may need to do to 'get rid' of the taskbar showing, is to switch it to the classical taskbar view. I had to do this because I didn't want MP to be 'always on top' due to needing external players to be on top at times.
.. regarding the original post.. another thing I found u may need to do to 'get rid' of the taskbar showing, is to switch it to the...
For some reason when i hit play on a movie when it plays the windows 7 taskbar can be seen on the bottom a simple alt tab fixes...
Replies
Views
This is really strange. I'm actually having a hard time reproducing the error after I installed the new Trakt version. I haven't changed anything since yesterday. I'll upload the log as soon as I get the problem again, which should be during today. Thanks again for your assistance! Edit: here we go. I hope that this is the log you need!
This is really strange. I'm actually having a hard time reproducing the error after I installed the new Trakt version. I haven't...
Hi, I just did a clean install of windows and mediaportal on my htpc. Since then, Moving pictures doesn't remember the position...
Replies
Views
You do not need to, its already included in the latest release.
You do not need to, its already included in the latest release.
Hi there, since Germany moved to HEVC with DVB-T2, whenever I add a recorded Movie to MovPic the Video Codec is filled with...
Replies
Views
AW: Tool to update and correct the MP datafiles via network thanks its working :)
AW: Tool to update and correct the MP datafiles via network thanks its working :)
Hi I have mediaportal running stable now. I really like Moving pictures. What I would like is an option to add new files via the...
Replies
Views
I created an issue for the new version of the Russian Scraper already, FYI.
I created an issue for the new version of the Russian Scraper already, FYI.
hi developers, I went for long holiday and came back with wish to get something useful for the team. Thank for the great plug in...
Replies
Views
You have some errors in log file, even when you are not using the respective plugins/etc that cause the errors, there is no sense keeping them active then either. They are: HTPC Info, Skin Info and LCD2USB.dll On a clean install one of the errors indicates an older incompatible version is in use, which should not happen if you...
You have some errors in log file, even when you are not using the respective plugins/etc that cause the errors, there is no sense...
Hello there, Last week a problem ocurred when playing avi-files in MP. When starting MP in Debug-mode the problem doesn't occur...
Replies
Views
Yep, just deleted the Moving Pictures database and the import starting working correctly again, AVI and MKV files are recognised again. Thanks cln.
Yep, just deleted the Moving Pictures database and the import starting working correctly again, AVI and MKV files are recognised...
MediaPortal Version:1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: 3 TB Memory: 4 GB...
Replies
Views
Scraper v4.9.55, and the movie in question shows the runtime as it should. Thank you for your help @RoChess :)
Scraper v4.9.55, and the movie in question shows the runtime as it should. Thank you for your help @RoChess :)
I have only noticed this with one movie so far (out of over 1k movies), but I haven't scrutinised each one. In Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
nice guess :) I changed it to the real daemon tools drive, I'll give it a look to see if it works better problem solved thanx pal
nice guess :) I changed it to the real daemon tools drive, I'll give it a look to see if it works better problem solved thanx pal
EDIT : as I have a new (related problem), I change the title of my topic Hi, I justed plugged in a new optical drive and...
Replies
Views
Good to know :) Yeah imdb is still way better than scope - has more movies and posters are easier to get!
Good to know :) Yeah imdb is still way better than scope - has more movies and posters are easier to get!
Hi. First of all, I would like to say thanks for this awsome plugin. Have been using this plugin for the last couple of years...
Replies
Views
Yeah the bacldrop provider for themoviedb.org is not a script, it is actually a part of the Moving Pictures plug-in itself. Furthermore, it is not currently possible to write a backdrop scraper script. Because there are so few sights that provide backdrops, this has just been lower on the priority list. We will be sure to get it into...
Yeah the bacldrop provider for themoviedb.org is not a script, it is actually a part of the Moving Pictures plug-in itself...
I have fanarts (backdrops) for my movies on local drive with file name pattern : local_catalog\fanart_Alternative Title (Original...
Replies
Views
I know this is older but I use this scraper and changed the two entries "releasedate" into "year" as well. It's working, but only for the first time after a fresh import of the scraper. If I use the scraper for the second time to add another movie I get all infos except the year. MP 1.3 Alpha MoPi 1.4 Thanks
I know this is older but I use this scraper and changed the two entries "releasedate" into "year" as well. It's working, but only...
Hello, In fact that the current ember media manager scraper does not take care of the VIDEO_TS Folder of DVDs, i solved this...
Replies
Views
djphatic, I'll fix this. There was a similar issue with the XBMC scrapper. I just need to find where I put that one ; )
djphatic, I'll fix this. There was a similar issue with the XBMC scrapper. I just need to find where I put that one ; )
A little cry out to the scraper gurus on the forum, but first a little background... In my stupidity I decided to completely...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom