MP 1.3.0 Alpha (3 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
Hi all, Just a reminder. If you post a bug report, you need to include the following information. 1. Detailed steps to reproduce the problem. 2. LOGS. Don't assume that we understand the problem, and don't assume that the problem you see can be reproduced on every system. Thanks, Mark
Hi all, Just a reminder. If you post a bug report, you need to include the following information. 1. Detailed steps to...
Hi all, Just a reminder. If you post a bug report, you need to include the following information. 1. Detailed steps to...
Replies
Views
Release news and download for MP 1.3.0 Alpha can be found .:: here ::.
Replies
Views
@azzuro: works great thx
@azzuro: works great thx
I tried out the new MyVideos plugin and I like it. Especially the actors functionalities are really great. :) I also managed to...
Replies
Views
Deda, i can open a new ticket for this. and maybe a new thread for this or not. as you want ;)
Deda, i can open a new ticket for this. and maybe a new thread for this or not. as you want ;)
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-2469 Hi MP VERSION : 1.3 SVN Alpha to Beta Windows 7 Actually MP use...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I was not sure. :)
Thanks! I was not sure. :)
after Update from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 there are no TV-Cards availible.
Replies
Views
Ditto: Problem solved with patch of page 2. Although this crested a new issue with the ATI MPEG Video Encoder I use (in TV-Server) for my ATi HDTV-Wonder's analog tuner... unlike the Hauppauge 1600's analog tuner (which has on-board hardware analog encoding and is still working fine) the ATi has a large Green bar along the lower end...
Ditto: Problem solved with patch of page 2. Although this crested a new issue with the ATI MPEG Video Encoder I use (in TV-Server)...
After installing MP 1.3.0 alpha, all analog channels now give an "Unable to start graph" error. TV-Server config will search for...
Replies
Views
Look really Nice :)
Look really Nice :)
First report of this problem you can find in this post (also logs are attached). My very short analysis you can find in this post...
Replies
Views
Done as promised - merged, mantis resolved and closed. Thanks for reporting and testing @Brundertac. Thanks also to @DJBlu and @Owlsroost for testing and reviewing. :) Marking the thread as fixed and closing...
Done as promised - merged, mantis resolved and closed. Thanks for reporting and testing @Brundertac. Thanks also to @DJBlu and...
Hi all! First, i had this Problem also on 1.2.3 but i have installed 1.3.0 Alpha now and the Problem is the same. So i post it...
Replies
Views
Merged to Master :)
Merged to Master :)
If I turn down the volume I can't turn it up again. This happens if the OSD is gone. After that the maximum volume is the ony which...
Replies
Views
I never said it should work. By design f7/f8 changes channel inside of TV. As above you can change the mappings as required.
I never said it should work. By design f7/f8 changes channel inside of TV. As above you can change the mappings as required.
Tested using MP1.3.0alpha + ForTheRecord 1.7.0.0,, but playback using MyVideo's as recommended. Comskip created chapters would be...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, next results for You, cleared 1.3.0 alpha and tried Your svn test version, got the same error while scanning DVB-S channels. Scaning stops after about 20 channels and reports for further cahnnels that there is no signal... Find attached the log for the svn version. ramu
Hi mm, next results for You, cleared 1.3.0 alpha and tried Your svn test version, got the same error while scanning DVB-S...
Hello, need Your help. MP 1.3 Alpha is running well. But there is a problem using CAM with DVB-S Technotrend S2 DBA driver for...
Replies
Views
It's strange. I have it running on one RTM box, no problems at all, but I can't get it working on another box... same Windows version... damn :) You *could* just run it in a VM... they have 3D and all the fancy stuff as well now, so you should be fine for testing... :)
It's strange. I have it running on one RTM box, no problems at all, but I can't get it working on another box... same Windows...
Guys Would be great if you would support Windows 8 RTM for installation. When trying to install, I get "Your operating system is...
Replies
Views
I think so. Otherwise you could try ffdshow audio decoder.
I think so. Otherwise you could try ffdshow audio decoder.
If the is not the right place for this I apologize. In 1.3.0 Alpha, when I play Alice In Wonderland (and many others) the default...
Replies
Views
Tony Thanks for the quick response again. I should have caught that about the later version. Thanks for double checking the logs for me. The v 0.5.63 xxx is working out fine for me. Tony
Tony Thanks for the quick response again. I should have caught that about the later version. Thanks for double checking the logs...
Hi Everyone .... Am very impressed with 1.3.0 Alpha ... have installed it on 3 clients on my LAN and all are working smoothly...
Replies
Views
A question regarding the selection - would it be possible to make the list as you have it in the Channelist? At least on my machine it's a rather long one and going through all these entries without any Filter and for every genre over again is anyoing. I think a way displaying it as it is done in the Channellist with the groups would...
A question regarding the selection - would it be possible to make the list as you have it in the Channelist? At least on my machine...
Is there a way to rename the default genres? I have tried looking for a way to change the names of Documentary, Kids, Movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Bug] exit error DE
What if you disable (not allow) the topbar in BasicHome and use your hack from Root Menu and Plugins for BasicHome. Anyway, I think this should be fixed in a proper way (in the code). :) Thanks for your trying. :)
What if you disable (not allow) the topbar in BasicHome and use your hack from Root Menu and Plugins for BasicHome. Anyway, I think...
i start mediaportal up go to the tv screen before going to the guide or recorded tv etc, then press up on the keyboard go across...
Replies
Views
I changed "General/Volume Settings/Control" from Wave to Master Volume, but the behaviour is still the same. If I only have my ATI HDMI audio device enabled in the system without the onboard devices for speaker output / spdif / etc. I typically get the hang up after 3 times hibernating / responding. With the (unused) onboard sound...
I changed "General/Volume Settings/Control" from Wave to Master Volume, but the behaviour is still the same. If I only have my ATI...
The last times, the MediaPortal GUI was completely frozen after resuming from hibernate. The GUI showed an old frame with the time...
Replies
Views
Next time I have an occurrence I shall pop some logs up for you. I don't use HDMI audio as my graphics card has no support for it. (I'll update my system specs now ;) ...)
Next time I have an occurrence I shall pop some logs up for you. I don't use HDMI audio as my graphics card has no support for...
Does anybody else have this symptom - after resume from standy Volume control is not working anymore- Stopping and Starting MP...
Replies
Views
I can see that MP Configuration now depends on TvControl.dll when the TV plugin is enabled. Assembly assem = Assembly.LoadFrom(Config.GetFolder(Config.Dir.Base) + "\\TvControl.dll"); (line 346, TVClient.cs, MediaPortal.Configuration) This change was introduced with the TV guide genre colourings as I suspected. Although I'm really...
I can see that MP Configuration now depends on TvControl.dll when the TV plugin is enabled. Assembly assem =...
I already posted a bug with For The Record but honestly i don't know if its a bug from mediaportal or FTR...
Replies
Views
It's the onboard graphics that let your system down. A dedicated graphics card would make a big difference.
It's the onboard graphics that let your system down. A dedicated graphics card would make a big difference.
Here is a screen capture of text overlaying other text, etc. I have seen such things before, but I captured this one. Using...
Replies
Views
That seems to work perfectly!
That seems to work perfectly!
Hi, It seems to be just the one file (Celebrity Masterchef), that freezes when I try to skip back or forward. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] release date DE
Now we have to wait for skin and plugins updates...just defaults are working...
Now we have to wait for skin and plugins updates...just defaults are working...
When will 1.3 Alpha be released? The roadmap still says 01.06.2012.
Replies
Views
Thanks :) Update is in master so available for future 1.3.0Beta.
Thanks :) Update is in master so available for future 1.3.0Beta.
Hello, there is a error in grouping channels in TV Setup. I have a DVB-S and DVB-S AT group created in MP. When trying to add...
Replies
Views
Thanks MM. Glad we were able to sort things out my friend.
Thanks MM. Glad we were able to sort things out my friend.
Hello, I recently did a clean install of MP 1.3.0 to see if the 22Khz switching issue has been addressed?. MM, had kindly...
Replies
Views
No that's fair enough if there's a good reason why it has to move the thumbs folder to a backup and then back again. However, if this isn't strictly necessary and can be changed, it would avoid causing problems for people like me who use Symlinks, so that's why I reported it, so that it can be considered.
No that's fair enough if there's a good reason why it has to move the thumbs folder to a backup and then back again. However, if...
I use a Symbolic Link to redirect ProgramData\Mediaportal\Thumbs to another parttition. The installer deletes the Thumbs folder for...
Replies
Views
Try chemelli as well. Arion is on holiday at the moment. Alternatively I am sure that Deda (or probably any other team manager) would be happy to approve such a straightforward fix. Mark
Try chemelli as well. Arion is on holiday at the moment. Alternatively I am sure that Deda (or probably any other team manager)...
Hi, It looks like that mantis 3731 is not completely fixed: The "Checkmark" control is scaled now, but the "Checkbutton" control...
Replies
Views
Set to NO BUG
Set to NO BUG
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm right here. I have some Problems on BluRay playback in MP 1.3.0 Alpha... The test environment: Test 1...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I don't think so anymore either :) I'll try using the reinitialize option in PS++.
Yeah, I don't think so anymore either :) I'll try using the reinitialize option in PS++.
I set MP to record Merlin on BBC1 on Saturday 13/10 at 19.15 and on 16/10 I set it to record Person of Interest on 5USA at 22:00...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "no bug" :)
Setting this to "no bug" :)
WebEPG seems to be broken after update to 1.3.0. WebEPG has been working like a charm...until the update to 1.3.0.... Grabber file...
Replies
Views
Hey HomeY, I tried that too to no avail. I guess I'll be one of those that just has those little idiosyncrasies within his system. Thanks for all your help.
Hey HomeY, I tried that too to no avail. I guess I'll be one of those that just has those little idiosyncrasies within his...
If want to use external players. Will new 1.3 have option to select 2 different external video players depending on the type of...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
For me, lav in DXVA mode seems to work quite well with my blurays and it has very low CPU consumption, many times it is 1-2%. When using DXVA copy back I had some click sounds using audio bitstreaming, while I didn't had them with DXVA native or with CPU mode.
For me, lav in DXVA mode seems to work quite well with my blurays and it has very low CPU consumption, many times it is 1-2%...
Hello - can you give me the recommended settings for Blu-Ray playback please, in particular the codecs? I can select Menu, Title1...
Replies
Views
Rather than having some information hidden away in the wiki it would be better if MP checked the version of Daemon Tools was consistent with the new syntax.
Rather than having some information hidden away in the wiki it would be better if MP checked the version of Daemon Tools was...
I get syntax error in latest daemontools on win7 x64 when MP 1.3a trying to automount .iso, think they changed the syntax todo this.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom