MP 1.3.0 Alpha (5 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
I never said it should work. By design f7/f8 changes channel inside of TV. As above you can change the mappings as required.
I never said it should work. By design f7/f8 changes channel inside of TV. As above you can change the mappings as required.
Tested using MP1.3.0alpha + ForTheRecord 1.7.0.0,, but playback using MyVideo's as recommended. Comskip created chapters would be...
Replies
Views
installed .net framework 4.5, complete reinstall of MP 1.3.0 RC which is running beautifully
installed .net framework 4.5, complete reinstall of MP 1.3.0 RC which is running beautifully
Hi guys As of this weekend just gone Mediaportal won't load up, gets to a certain point in the process and then just crashes...
Replies
Views
It probably had something to do with the upgrade, since your logs also show a DVBSubs2.ax error. Happy that you fixed it for now, so i'll set to thread to 'No BUG'.
It probably had something to do with the upgrade, since your logs also show a DVBSubs2.ax error. Happy that you fixed it for now...
Hey! After updating from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 I have issues with selecting a folder containing MP3 files in "music". When I select a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I didn't realise/forgot MessagePlugin isn't part of the core of MP. I don't use EventTrigger though as EG comes with a MP plugin that's sufficient for me.
Thanks, I didn't realise/forgot MessagePlugin isn't part of the core of MP. I don't use EventTrigger though as EG comes with a MP...
When I'm in the Recorded TV screen and press 0, instead of deleting it moves the focus to the top of the list. I use EventGhost...
Replies
Views
Nope, with more logs available, it's easier to solve potential 'bugs'. ;) I've set topic to 'No Bug'
Nope, with more logs available, it's easier to solve potential 'bugs'. ;) I've set topic to 'No Bug'
I just deleted about 60 tsreader logs that had accumulated over the past couple of months.
Replies
Views
I have just closed this mantis. The tick box was missing in 1.2 as well. We removed it because there is no need for such an option. if a user sets a reminder then they get reminded. If they don't then they don't :p Updated wiki with the right screenshot
I have just closed this mantis. The tick box was missing in 1.2 as well. We removed it because there is no need for such an...
Chaps, Looking at the MP Client Config GUI in MP1.3.0A, it seems that there is an option missing that used to be there in...
Replies
Views
If 8 rows are working then it is not a bug in MP.. more a bug with the skin. :)
If 8 rows are working then it is not a bug in MP.. more a bug with the skin. :)
Hi community! After update from MP 1.2.3 i have noticed, that the TV-Guide doesn't work. Steps to reproduce: Start MP in...
Replies
Views
Right then. I think this might be my cock-up (sorry). I have this problem on two HTPCs, and I have spent the last couple of hours playing with my client PC to see what might be causing it (not to say that I hadn't tried to fix it before, but HomeY's comment made me convinced that it must be localised to my setup). It turns out...
Right then. I think this might be my cock-up (sorry). I have this problem on two HTPCs, and I have spent the last couple of...
I have found an issue on my system using MP1.3.0A, where music playback stops whenever MediaPortal screensaver kicks in. If I...
Replies
Views
Hey HomeY, I tried that too to no avail. I guess I'll be one of those that just has those little idiosyncrasies within his system. Thanks for all your help.
Hey HomeY, I tried that too to no avail. I guess I'll be one of those that just has those little idiosyncrasies within his...
If want to use external players. Will new 1.3 have option to select 2 different external video players depending on the type of...
Replies
Views
OK - With MS-DTV-DVD Render it's working - with (included) Lav it doesn't. So - No Program Bug but a Filter - nit sure how this can be handled (the LAV Filter is the prefilled one during installation if I remeber correct?)
OK - With MS-DTV-DVD Render it's working - with (included) Lav it doesn't. So - No Program Bug but a Filter - nit sure how this can...
Need to create logs og course but just as startup - when switching to AC3 on TV the playback stops (Picture freezes - no sound)...
Replies
Views
I continued to experiment and found a very good solution. It turns out that deinterlacing is not required at all, from what I see. I set the LAV property "Treat as Progressive" and I restored Windows resolution to the max This apparently reduced the load on the GPU a lot. (I also have the Output section set as you describe above...
I continued to experiment and found a very good solution. It turns out that deinterlacing is not required at all, from what I see...
I have fallback deinterlacing set to best. I had LAV MPEG properties as delivered except for hardware decoding set to DXVA...
Replies
Views
No problem! Nice I could help! :) Setting this to "no bug".
No problem! Nice I could help! :) Setting this to "no bug".
I've upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 alpha and everything is working great except for 2 channel audio. No matter how I change the...
Replies
Views
set to 'No Bug' because of the above.
set to 'No Bug' because of the above.
Hi All .... I experience some program items in the 1.3.0A TV Guide which will not select/ highlight with border highlight option...
Replies
Views
Hi, When using MPAR to view following video in TV-Series: Weeds.8x09.Saplings.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.[tvu.org.ru].mkv I only hear the background music but not the dialogs (voices) except during the opening (during the song, I hear the texts). There is no problem when using direct output. Edit: Can be ignored... Problem was...
Hi, When using MPAR to view following video in TV-Series: Weeds.8x09.Saplings.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.[tvu.org.ru].mkv I...
Hi, When using MPAR to view following video in TV-Series: Weeds.8x09.Saplings.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM.[tvu.org.ru].mkv I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your suggestions HomeY. I made a couple of changes and haven't had any problems all week. For anyone suffering similar sleep/resume issues I did the following: Enabled 'Reinitialise Controller' in PS++ Uninstalled World Weather plugin and replaced it with BBC Weather (running with Infoservice) The World weather plugin was...
Thanks for your suggestions HomeY. I made a couple of changes and haven't had any problems all week. For anyone suffering similar...
My system intermittantly gets into a state where it refuses to go to sleep/standby. This seems to occur after watching several...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem, volume control not working only if enable minidisplay plugin.
I have the same problem, volume control not working only if enable minidisplay plugin.
1: Press vol- on screen graphic works ok and volume decreases. 2: Press vol+ when graphic is still onsceen and volume will...
Replies
Views
Yes.... Tony
Yes.... Tony
Strange things happening since new system setup: Only on ORF 1 HD and ORF 2 HD I experiance microshtutters (like framdroppings...
Replies
Views
I can see that MP Configuration now depends on TvControl.dll when the TV plugin is enabled. Assembly assem = Assembly.LoadFrom(Config.GetFolder(Config.Dir.Base) + "\\TvControl.dll"); (line 346, TVClient.cs, MediaPortal.Configuration) This change was introduced with the TV guide genre colourings as I suspected. Although I'm really...
I can see that MP Configuration now depends on TvControl.dll when the TV plugin is enabled. Assembly assem =...
I already posted a bug with For The Record but honestly i don't know if its a bug from mediaportal or FTR...
Replies
Views
+1 also no issues with clicking the button: I can confirm the 'fixed' location of the 'Edit Skin Settings' button. This might be intended, because it'll go over the hyperlink (on the left) if it would behave like the OK & Cancel button.
+1 also no issues with clicking the button: I can confirm the 'fixed' location of the 'Edit Skin Settings' button. This might...
Hi community! Finally i have found time to update from MP 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 and i have noticed two possible bugs in configuration...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, it's work perfectly with AnyDVD HD.
Thanks a lot, it's work perfectly with AnyDVD HD.
Hi, Every time i'm trying to play a bluray I got an error : 'impossible to read : index.bdmv' I have the lav filters...
Replies
Views
Yap, same here... I´ve uninstalled online videos plugin, useing extension installer and then install it back, without selecting trailer option... Thank you Deda and Sosh... :) And good job guys... Keep up the good work. MP is hands up the best available MC software, I would hope it will become slightly faster reading network...
Yap, same here... I´ve uninstalled online videos plugin, useing extension installer and then install it back, without selecting...
Hi folks, first of all, a big thanks to the team for the work on the new alpha! I have an issue with the "Videos" section: when...
Replies
Views
Hi, Lehmden After search, my problem is soundcard Driver by Realtek ! i have reinstalled default driver from Microsoft, and work normally. Thx for your help ! (y) For Test ( or for users with problem ) : line code of batch. only for Driver Problem C:\Devcon\devcon restart *10EC exit "Enable" changed by "restart" because Device is...
Hi, Lehmden After search, my problem is soundcard Driver by Realtek ! i have reinstalled default driver from Microsoft, and work...
Hi, When my HTPC resume from PowerSleep, i have no audio when i look TV, i have not tested with myvidéo. channel is France 2...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, will do.
OK thanks, will do.
I was planning to start using LAV instead of ffdshow as my audio decoder and use ffdshow as a post-processor for it's Mixer (which...
Replies
Views
Since this is normal behavior i've set thread prefix to NO BUG
Since this is normal behavior i've set thread prefix to NO BUG
Updating MP resets the TVservice properties back to the setting of Local System Service, instead of remaining on the account set by...
Replies
Views
Ok, i understand, but for you understand my problem is : I have 3 Channel Groupes : DVB-T DVB-S(Hotbird LNB :1) DVB-s(Astra LNB:2) When switching between Groupes, the tv card must "launch" when i push Pg UP/DOWN and switch to channel , but i think is because i have an old HTPC :(
Ok, i understand, but for you understand my problem is : I have 3 Channel Groupes : DVB-T DVB-S(Hotbird LNB :1) DVB-s(Astra LNB:2)...
Hi, When, you look a channel TV (AA) , on 1st channelGroup (A) you enter in mini EPG, and scroll (Left / right) for switch...
Replies
Views
FYI. I had further trouble. Known good mkv file would not play with any codecs, including LAV. So I uninstalled LAV and reinstalled. Now the config buttons work and the mkv file plays with LAV codecs. Perhaps some oddity with my 1.2.3 installation -- it has had a workout by an amateur in the time I've had it installed -- but it...
FYI. I had further trouble. Known good mkv file would not play with any codecs, including LAV. So I uninstalled LAV and...
When trying to configure LAV codec, message is issued about avutil-51 missing. avutil-50 is present.
Replies
Views
So this doesn't seem to be a bug. Prefix set to NO BUG
So this doesn't seem to be a bug. Prefix set to NO BUG
I just (17:51) looked at the logs after seeing a glitch on TV and the TSwriter and TSreader logs last entries were at 15:27 and 15:33.
Replies
Views
Set to NO BUG
Set to NO BUG
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm right here. I have some Problems on BluRay playback in MP 1.3.0 Alpha... The test environment: Test 1...
Replies
Views
Yes! Copying the folder to the laptop hard drive did the trick, it now plays back within 5 seconds. Use mediainfo for DVD's wasn't ticked. Obviously an issue with my wi-fi.. Thankyou for helping (y) lisa
Yes! Copying the folder to the laptop hard drive did the trick, it now plays back within 5 seconds. Use mediainfo for DVD's...
I am having real problems playing back VIDEO_TS folders on 1.3.0.0 alpha. The same files do playback okay in version 1.2.3.0, using...
Replies
Views
A question regarding the selection - would it be possible to make the list as you have it in the Channelist? At least on my machine it's a rather long one and going through all these entries without any Filter and for every genre over again is anyoing. I think a way displaying it as it is done in the Channellist with the groups would...
A question regarding the selection - would it be possible to make the list as you have it in the Channelist? At least on my machine...
Is there a way to rename the default genres? I have tried looking for a way to change the names of Documentary, Kids, Movie...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom