MP 1.3.0 Alpha (9 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
Deda, i can open a new ticket for this. and maybe a new thread for this or not. as you want ;)
Deda, i can open a new ticket for this. and maybe a new thread for this or not. as you want ;)
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-2469 Hi MP VERSION : 1.3 SVN Alpha to Beta Windows 7 Actually MP use...
Replies
Views
Merged to Master :)
Merged to Master :)
If I turn down the volume I can't turn it up again. This happens if the OSD is gone. After that the maximum volume is the ony which...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] no Cards available (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks! I was not sure. :)
Thanks! I was not sure. :)
after Update from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 there are no TV-Cards availible.
Replies
Views
Thanks :) Update is in master so available for future 1.3.0Beta.
Thanks :) Update is in master so available for future 1.3.0Beta.
Hello, there is a error in grouping channels in TV Setup. I have a DVB-S and DVB-S AT group created in MP. When trying to add...
Replies
Views
Ditto: Problem solved with patch of page 2. Although this crested a new issue with the ATI MPEG Video Encoder I use (in TV-Server) for my ATi HDTV-Wonder's analog tuner... unlike the Hauppauge 1600's analog tuner (which has on-board hardware analog encoding and is still working fine) the ATi has a large Green bar along the lower end...
Ditto: Problem solved with patch of page 2. Although this crested a new issue with the ATI MPEG Video Encoder I use (in TV-Server)...
After installing MP 1.3.0 alpha, all analog channels now give an "Unable to start graph" error. TV-Server config will search for...
Replies
Views
Done as promised - merged, mantis resolved and closed. Thanks for reporting and testing @Brundertac. Thanks also to @DJBlu and @Owlsroost for testing and reviewing. :) Marking the thread as fixed and closing...
Done as promised - merged, mantis resolved and closed. Thanks for reporting and testing @Brundertac. Thanks also to @DJBlu and...
Hi all! First, i had this Problem also on 1.2.3 but i have installed 1.3.0 Alpha now and the Problem is the same. So i post it...
Replies
Views
Tony Thanks for the quick response again. I should have caught that about the later version. Thanks for double checking the logs for me. The v 0.5.63 xxx is working out fine for me. Tony
Tony Thanks for the quick response again. I should have caught that about the later version. Thanks for double checking the logs...
Hi Everyone .... Am very impressed with 1.3.0 Alpha ... have installed it on 3 clients on my LAN and all are working smoothly...
Replies
Views
That seems to work perfectly!
That seems to work perfectly!
Hi, It seems to be just the one file (Celebrity Masterchef), that freezes when I try to skip back or forward. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
Yeah that's good. I thought something was wrong with my remote setup or something. :)
Yeah that's good. I thought something was wrong with my remote setup or something. :)
you know when you press info on the remote, the menu comes up, there is numbers so you can easy select the one you want. That is...
Replies
Views
Resume for Blu-ray has (for now) been disabled for 1.3Beta, since it doesn't work properly yet. As tourettes described above, we need libbluray to support this before we can implement this feature the right way. So for now i'll set topic prefix to FIXED. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view_all_bug_page.php
Resume for Blu-ray has (for now) been disabled for 1.3Beta, since it doesn't work properly yet. As tourettes described above, we...
For my ripped BD on my HDD, it does not resume where I stopped. Steps Open MP --> Go To My Videos --> Select a ripped BD [Alice...
Replies
Views
Thank You Holzi .. I will apply at first opportunity.. But this sounds like my solution .... Thanks again ..
Thank You Holzi .. I will apply at first opportunity.. But this sounds like my solution .... Thanks again ..
Hi Everyone .... Hope you are all well ..... I am experiencing the following with DTV Free To Air EPG display window ....... with...
Replies
Views
Marking as resolved. The patch from the other thread has been tested and confirmed to fix TheMerovingian's issue. Fix committed and merged to master.
Marking as resolved. The patch from the other thread has been tested and confirmed to fix TheMerovingian's issue. Fix committed and...
After update from 1.2.3 when trying to tune into analogue channels i get Preview failed:UnableToStartGraph in TV-Service Config...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom