MP 1.3.0 Alpha (2 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
Next time I have an occurrence I shall pop some logs up for you. I don't use HDMI audio as my graphics card has no support for it. (I'll update my system specs now ;) ...)
Next time I have an occurrence I shall pop some logs up for you. I don't use HDMI audio as my graphics card has no support for...
Does anybody else have this symptom - after resume from standy Volume control is not working anymore- Stopping and Starting MP...
Replies
Views
As this is still an issue - I give it A bump ...
As this is still an issue - I give it A bump ...
Had this now a couple of times - during TV without doing anything playback suddenly tops and the timshiftbuffer starts to play the...
Replies
Views
OK, I tried to shutdown the PC and it got stuck on the Shutting Down screen, until I unplugged the tuner when it proceeded immediately. After rebooting, both the tuners are visible as they should be in TVServer config. Nonetheless, clicking Start Timeshift causes it to hang as does clicking on either of the tuners under TV Servers...
OK, I tried to shutdown the PC and it got stuck on the Shutting Down screen, until I unplugged the tuner when it proceeded...
So I sit down to watch TV and it hangs when I try to tune. When I look at TV Server config it shows only one half of my K-World...
Replies
Views
I think so. Otherwise you could try ffdshow audio decoder.
I think so. Otherwise you could try ffdshow audio decoder.
If the is not the right place for this I apologize. In 1.3.0 Alpha, when I play Alice In Wonderland (and many others) the default...
Replies
Views
I've had this problem before but I had to reinstall TVService yesterday so now have a blank EPG I need to update. The problem is, with Timeshifting on Tuner 1, the EPG grabber doesn't automatically start and clicking Refresh DVB EPG in Server config does nothing. If I stop TV, then the grabber starts automatically on Tuner 1 but I...
I've had this problem before but I had to reinstall TVService yesterday so now have a blank EPG I need to update. The problem is...
I've had this problem before but I had to reinstall TVService yesterday so now have a blank EPG I need to update. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed. There was an error in the logs pointing to a problem getting a poster. Went to the program I did a manual update of, removed from database and reimported. That is what fixed it. Don't know how to change title from "confirm" to "fixed".
Problem fixed. There was an error in the logs pointing to a problem getting a poster. Went to the program I did a manual update of...
I know the title is confusing but let me get to the specifics. A few nights ago I went into MP-TVSeries and did a manual update of...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to use the following music format mask: [%track%] - [%artist%] - [%title%][ - %composer%] In the Mediaportal Configuration utility the composer tag is being recognize, the sample says: 06 - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - Roger Waters 6:21 In Mediaportal the composer-field is not being recognized, the track title...
Hi! I want to use the following music format mask: [%track%] - [%artist%] - [%title%][ - %composer%] In the Mediaportal...
Hi! I want to use the following music format mask: [%track%] - [%artist%] - [%title%][ - %composer%] In the Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
I had to disconnect everything to move my PC and I assume when I reconnected the USB tuner it wasn't to the same port, as Windows detected and installed a new device, as it does. Anyway, that resulted in duplicate entries in TV Server for my dual tuner (K-World 499U), so I deleted the old redundant ones, re-mapped the channels to...
I had to disconnect everything to move my PC and I assume when I reconnected the USB tuner it wasn't to the same port, as Windows...
I had to disconnect everything to move my PC and I assume when I reconnected the USB tuner it wasn't to the same port, as Windows...
Replies
Views
Thanks but I like using RAMDisk ;) It does reduce noise because when I'm watching TV, it's generally not writing thumbnails or anything else, so the only HDD noise would come from the Timeshifting buffer access. I'm a silent PC freak but HDDs are notoriously hard to silence without putting them in an enclosure like this...
Thanks but I like using RAMDisk ;) It does reduce noise because when I'm watching TV, it's generally not writing thumbnails or...
I've noticed over the last few days that if I'm watching a recording (it may be only with recordings that are live/timeshifted) and...
Replies
Views
Hi crackdown, TNX for the heads up! The team is aware of this and will look for a solution!
Hi crackdown, TNX for the heads up! The team is aware of this and will look for a solution!
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but if not please excuse me. I am using Last.FM / audioscrobbler in MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
I bought the firmware update to Diablo2, problem is gone. Thread can be closed.
I bought the firmware update to Diablo2, problem is gone. Thread can be closed.
After a weekend full of headaches trying to track down this problem and figuring out that it's not just MP which is affected I...
Replies
Views
Can you post log ? :)
Can you post log ? :)
--> Moved from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/myvideo-1-3-0-feedback.109314/page-14#post-890409 as it is not MyVideo...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Running 1.3.0 on a W7 x64 bit OS. Before I start...I know I havent attached any logs....But let me explain why :D Came to use MePo and it had crashed. Checked my C: drive and it had filled up with two Mediaportal.log files (each about 30GB!!) - Not sure why. I deleted the contents of the log folder and rebooted...
Hi there, Running 1.3.0 on a W7 x64 bit OS. Before I start...I know I havent attached any logs....But let me explain why :D...
Hi there, Running 1.3.0 on a W7 x64 bit OS. Before I start...I know I havent attached any logs....But let me explain why :D...
Replies
Views
I started MP and when I tried to watch TV, got a "Lost connection to TV Server" message. I then tried to stop and restart TV Server but it just hung on stopping and I couldn't even kill it with Task Manager. I then tried to reboot the PC but that hung on Shutting Down as well, so I did a hard restart. After rebooting, when I tried...
I started MP and when I tried to watch TV, got a "Lost connection to TV Server" message. I then tried to stop and restart TV Server...
I started MP and when I tried to watch TV, got a "Lost connection to TV Server" message. I then tried to stop and restart TV Server...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. Seems to be broken.
Same problem here. Seems to be broken.
Hi, It looks like #itemtype not working in string.equals() statements in skins. Using this...
Replies
Views
1st: 1.3.0.0 seems to work in Win8 Pro 64 on my Phenom II box, though I'm still fighting the driver issues (7010ix users need to find the Black Gold 3540 6.0.0.34 1.0.4.2 or later drivers, the shipped ones don't work with 4Gb RAM and current BGT3540 drivers crash Win8). 2nd: you may remember I have serious problems with slow...
1st: 1.3.0.0 seems to work in Win8 Pro 64 on my Phenom II box, though I'm still fighting the driver issues (7010ix users need to...
1st: 1.3.0.0 seems to work in Win8 Pro 64 on my Phenom II box, though I'm still fighting the driver issues (7010ix users need to...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I wondered that myself. I don't really know enough about how the grabber works to say whether that could cause this, or whether it affected STB either (as I don't have any).
Yeah, I wondered that myself. I don't really know enough about how the grabber works to say whether that could cause this, or...
Normally the EPG stays updated but early this morning it suddenly had lots of gaps/missing data, so I tried to refresh it from TV...
Replies
Views
Now after a patch from @Deda, about WMI USB interface. i have the same problem ! For compil tvclientplugin solution Sorry is in french
Now after a patch from @Deda, about WMI USB interface. i have the same problem ! For compil tvclientplugin solution Sorry is in french
Hi @Sebastiii Not possibility to create a topic in Aera51 about New skin ? Tvserveur is not compiled after this merge branch...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, next results for You, cleared 1.3.0 alpha and tried Your svn test version, got the same error while scanning DVB-S channels. Scaning stops after about 20 channels and reports for further cahnnels that there is no signal... Find attached the log for the svn version. ramu
Hi mm, next results for You, cleared 1.3.0 alpha and tried Your svn test version, got the same error while scanning DVB-S...
Hello, need Your help. MP 1.3 Alpha is running well. But there is a problem using CAM with DVB-S Technotrend S2 DBA driver for...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I don't think so anymore either :) I'll try using the reinitialize option in PS++.
Yeah, I don't think so anymore either :) I'll try using the reinitialize option in PS++.
I set MP to record Merlin on BBC1 on Saturday 13/10 at 19.15 and on 16/10 I set it to record Person of Interest on 5USA at 22:00...
Replies
Views
This is a quote from DJBlu:
This is a quote from DJBlu:
Hi, with 1.3a I get random jerky video playback, no matter which codec I choose. Live TV is always smooth, but some videos, SD and...
Replies
Views
I was thinking of using Group Policy to force it to disabled to see if that helped (shouldn't really make any difference as it's already set to disabled) but it seems to have started behaving itself now. I don't think it asked me for my password this morning either (I was sleepy and forgot I was meant to be checking) and when I...
I was thinking of using Group Policy to force it to disabled to see if that helped (shouldn't really make any difference as it's...
Sometime after resuming from standby, I went to watch TV and just kept getting an error about being unable to play the .tsbuffer...
Replies
Views
My HTPC is connected to the network with a wired connection with a static IP address. I have the Windows 7 firewall turned on, and I only have a single seat installation currently setup, server and client are both on this PC. Sorry I meant to post the time error occurred but got distracted.
My HTPC is connected to the network with a wired connection with a static IP address. I have the Windows 7 firewall turned on, and...
I grabbed the logs after this error occurred, I have noticed a couple of time where it popup the message "timeshifting stopped by...
Replies
Views
jameson_uk told me to post this here. He helped me during the 1.2 cycle, when MP wouldn't relay the artist info of audio webstreams to Fanarthandler and wouldn't trigger during artist change, so there was no (backdrop) fanart in the "Now Playing" screen. This is somewhat of a follow up, since it's fixed for backdrops now but persists...
jameson_uk told me to post this here. He helped me during the 1.2 cycle, when MP wouldn't relay the artist info of audio webstreams...
jameson_uk told me to post this here. He helped me during the 1.2 cycle, when MP wouldn't relay the artist info of audio webstreams...
Replies
Views
Hi, does nobody know, if the suspendgraceperiod option still works in 1.3 Alpha??
Hi, does nobody know, if the suspendgraceperiod option still works in 1.3 Alpha??
Hi, With 1.3 alpha I have the problem again, that sometimes the system hibernates a few seconds after wakeup. Waking up the...
Replies
Views
Anyone? I understand that this is just cosmetic but...
Anyone? I understand that this is just cosmetic but...
I'm using the code below to display a virtual keyboard for the user. The method parameter "strLine" is supposed to be the text that...
Replies
Views
Strange indeed. I had another problem with Ch5 later on that evening, where it said "No signal" when attempting to tune to it but then on the second attempt it worked fine. Perhaps I should just try deleting all the channels and rescanning to clear any gremlins out of the database? Or maybe running a fix command on the database would...
Strange indeed. I had another problem with Ch5 later on that evening, where it said "No signal" when attempting to tune to it but...
I just tuned to Ch5 and although the tv.log and TsWriter show things happened around 20:49:27, it didn't start playing for ages and...
Replies
Views
Hi mm I know when making changes in the TV Server section (or just clicking on something and not making changes) it restarts the TV service when going to another section. I'm not certain the TV service was restarted after I mapped the channels to the new tuners but I imagine so (probably after I went back to the TV server section)...
Hi mm I know when making changes in the TV Server section (or just clicking on something and not making changes) it restarts the...
I've installed a new USB tuner and in TV Server config, disabled the old dual tuner and put the new dual tuner at priority 6 and 5...
Replies
Views
It's the onboard graphics that let your system down. A dedicated graphics card would make a big difference.
It's the onboard graphics that let your system down. A dedicated graphics card would make a big difference.
Here is a screen capture of text overlaying other text, etc. I have seen such things before, but I captured this one. Using...
Replies
Views
I had been watching video for about 30mins and paused it (around 17:35) and instantly both my displays went off. It seems it went to Away mode as I was able to bring the displays back on instantly by going to my desk and moving the mouse. I have to use Windows to control standby (currently set to 30mins) as I use my PC for things...
I had been watching video for about 30mins and paused it (around 17:35) and instantly both my displays went off. It seems it went...
I had been watching video for about 30mins and paused it (around 17:35) and instantly both my displays went off. It seems it went...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom