MP 1.3.0 Alpha (3 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
Hi all, Just a reminder. If you post a bug report, you need to include the following information. 1. Detailed steps to reproduce the problem. 2. LOGS. Don't assume that we understand the problem, and don't assume that the problem you see can be reproduced on every system. Thanks, Mark
Hi all, Just a reminder. If you post a bug report, you need to include the following information. 1. Detailed steps to...
Hi all, Just a reminder. If you post a bug report, you need to include the following information. 1. Detailed steps to...
Replies
Views
Release news and download for MP 1.3.0 Alpha can be found .:: here ::.
Replies
Views
Deda, i can open a new ticket for this. and maybe a new thread for this or not. as you want ;)
Deda, i can open a new ticket for this. and maybe a new thread for this or not. as you want ;)
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-2469 Hi MP VERSION : 1.3 SVN Alpha to Beta Windows 7 Actually MP use...
Replies
Views
I never said it should work. By design f7/f8 changes channel inside of TV. As above you can change the mappings as required.
I never said it should work. By design f7/f8 changes channel inside of TV. As above you can change the mappings as required.
Tested using MP1.3.0alpha + ForTheRecord 1.7.0.0,, but playback using MyVideo's as recommended. Comskip created chapters would be...
Replies
Views
Next time I have an occurrence I shall pop some logs up for you. I don't use HDMI audio as my graphics card has no support for it. (I'll update my system specs now ;) ...)
Next time I have an occurrence I shall pop some logs up for you. I don't use HDMI audio as my graphics card has no support for...
Does anybody else have this symptom - after resume from standy Volume control is not working anymore- Stopping and Starting MP...
Replies
Views
installed .net framework 4.5, complete reinstall of MP 1.3.0 RC which is running beautifully
installed .net framework 4.5, complete reinstall of MP 1.3.0 RC which is running beautifully
Hi guys As of this weekend just gone Mediaportal won't load up, gets to a certain point in the process and then just crashes...
Replies
Views
As this is still an issue - I give it A bump ...
As this is still an issue - I give it A bump ...
Had this now a couple of times - during TV without doing anything playback suddenly tops and the timshiftbuffer starts to play the...
Replies
Views
Merged to Master :)
Merged to Master :)
If I turn down the volume I can't turn it up again. This happens if the OSD is gone. After that the maximum volume is the ony which...
Replies
Views
@azzuro: works great thx
@azzuro: works great thx
I tried out the new MyVideos plugin and I like it. Especially the actors functionalities are really great. :) I also managed to...
Replies
Views
OK, I tried to shutdown the PC and it got stuck on the Shutting Down screen, until I unplugged the tuner when it proceeded immediately. After rebooting, both the tuners are visible as they should be in TVServer config. Nonetheless, clicking Start Timeshift causes it to hang as does clicking on either of the tuners under TV Servers...
OK, I tried to shutdown the PC and it got stuck on the Shutting Down screen, until I unplugged the tuner when it proceeded...
So I sit down to watch TV and it hangs when I try to tune. When I look at TV Server config it shows only one half of my K-World...
Replies
Views
I think so. Otherwise you could try ffdshow audio decoder.
I think so. Otherwise you could try ffdshow audio decoder.
If the is not the right place for this I apologize. In 1.3.0 Alpha, when I play Alice In Wonderland (and many others) the default...
Replies
Views
So you did this: Place "TechnotrendPlugin.dll" in the "MediaPortal\Plugins\Process\" folder. Place "TechnotrendPlugin.xml" in the "MediaPortal\InputDeviceMappings\defaults\" folder. Need to see error.log, mediaportal.log, Configuration.log Btw, how did you test file from my post if downloads count still 0 :confused: Ah, sorry, I...
So you did this: Place "TechnotrendPlugin.dll" in the "MediaPortal\Plugins\Process\" folder. Place "TechnotrendPlugin.xml" in the...
Apparently the Technotrend remote plugin is not compatible with the 1.30 version. I get an "...incompatible with version..." error...
Replies
Views
I've had this problem before but I had to reinstall TVService yesterday so now have a blank EPG I need to update. The problem is, with Timeshifting on Tuner 1, the EPG grabber doesn't automatically start and clicking Refresh DVB EPG in Server config does nothing. If I stop TV, then the grabber starts automatically on Tuner 1 but I...
I've had this problem before but I had to reinstall TVService yesterday so now have a blank EPG I need to update. The problem is...
I've had this problem before but I had to reinstall TVService yesterday so now have a blank EPG I need to update. The problem is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Bug] exit error DE
What if you disable (not allow) the topbar in BasicHome and use your hack from Root Menu and Plugins for BasicHome. Anyway, I think this should be fixed in a proper way (in the code). :) Thanks for your trying. :)
What if you disable (not allow) the topbar in BasicHome and use your hack from Root Menu and Plugins for BasicHome. Anyway, I think...
i start mediaportal up go to the tv screen before going to the guide or recorded tv etc, then press up on the keyboard go across...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed. There was an error in the logs pointing to a problem getting a poster. Went to the program I did a manual update of, removed from database and reimported. That is what fixed it. Don't know how to change title from "confirm" to "fixed".
Problem fixed. There was an error in the logs pointing to a problem getting a poster. Went to the program I did a manual update of...
I know the title is confusing but let me get to the specifics. A few nights ago I went into MP-TVSeries and did a manual update of...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to use the following music format mask: [%track%] - [%artist%] - [%title%][ - %composer%] In the Mediaportal Configuration utility the composer tag is being recognize, the sample says: 06 - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - Roger Waters 6:21 In Mediaportal the composer-field is not being recognized, the track title...
Hi! I want to use the following music format mask: [%track%] - [%artist%] - [%title%][ - %composer%] In the Mediaportal...
Hi! I want to use the following music format mask: [%track%] - [%artist%] - [%title%][ - %composer%] In the Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
I had to disconnect everything to move my PC and I assume when I reconnected the USB tuner it wasn't to the same port, as Windows detected and installed a new device, as it does. Anyway, that resulted in duplicate entries in TV Server for my dual tuner (K-World 499U), so I deleted the old redundant ones, re-mapped the channels to...
I had to disconnect everything to move my PC and I assume when I reconnected the USB tuner it wasn't to the same port, as Windows...
I had to disconnect everything to move my PC and I assume when I reconnected the USB tuner it wasn't to the same port, as Windows...
Replies
Views
Thanks but I like using RAMDisk ;) It does reduce noise because when I'm watching TV, it's generally not writing thumbnails or anything else, so the only HDD noise would come from the Timeshifting buffer access. I'm a silent PC freak but HDDs are notoriously hard to silence without putting them in an enclosure like this...
Thanks but I like using RAMDisk ;) It does reduce noise because when I'm watching TV, it's generally not writing thumbnails or...
I've noticed over the last few days that if I'm watching a recording (it may be only with recordings that are live/timeshifted) and...
Replies
Views
Hi crackdown, TNX for the heads up! The team is aware of this and will look for a solution!
Hi crackdown, TNX for the heads up! The team is aware of this and will look for a solution!
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but if not please excuse me. I am using Last.FM / audioscrobbler in MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
I bought the firmware update to Diablo2, problem is gone. Thread can be closed.
I bought the firmware update to Diablo2, problem is gone. Thread can be closed.
After a weekend full of headaches trying to track down this problem and figuring out that it's not just MP which is affected I...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I was not sure. :)
Thanks! I was not sure. :)
after Update from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 there are no TV-Cards availible.
Replies
Views
Can you post log ? :)
Can you post log ? :)
--> Moved from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/myvideo-1-3-0-feedback.109314/page-14#post-890409 as it is not MyVideo...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Running 1.3.0 on a W7 x64 bit OS. Before I start...I know I havent attached any logs....But let me explain why :D Came to use MePo and it had crashed. Checked my C: drive and it had filled up with two Mediaportal.log files (each about 30GB!!) - Not sure why. I deleted the contents of the log folder and rebooted...
Hi there, Running 1.3.0 on a W7 x64 bit OS. Before I start...I know I havent attached any logs....But let me explain why :D...
Hi there, Running 1.3.0 on a W7 x64 bit OS. Before I start...I know I havent attached any logs....But let me explain why :D...
Replies
Views
I started MP and when I tried to watch TV, got a "Lost connection to TV Server" message. I then tried to stop and restart TV Server but it just hung on stopping and I couldn't even kill it with Task Manager. I then tried to reboot the PC but that hung on Shutting Down as well, so I did a hard restart. After rebooting, when I tried...
I started MP and when I tried to watch TV, got a "Lost connection to TV Server" message. I then tried to stop and restart TV Server...
I started MP and when I tried to watch TV, got a "Lost connection to TV Server" message. I then tried to stop and restart TV Server...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. Seems to be broken.
Same problem here. Seems to be broken.
Hi, It looks like #itemtype not working in string.equals() statements in skins. Using this...
Replies
Views
1st: 1.3.0.0 seems to work in Win8 Pro 64 on my Phenom II box, though I'm still fighting the driver issues (7010ix users need to find the Black Gold 3540 6.0.0.34 1.0.4.2 or later drivers, the shipped ones don't work with 4Gb RAM and current BGT3540 drivers crash Win8). 2nd: you may remember I have serious problems with slow...
1st: 1.3.0.0 seems to work in Win8 Pro 64 on my Phenom II box, though I'm still fighting the driver issues (7010ix users need to...
1st: 1.3.0.0 seems to work in Win8 Pro 64 on my Phenom II box, though I'm still fighting the driver issues (7010ix users need to...
Replies
Views
It probably had something to do with the upgrade, since your logs also show a DVBSubs2.ax error. Happy that you fixed it for now, so i'll set to thread to 'No BUG'.
It probably had something to do with the upgrade, since your logs also show a DVBSubs2.ax error. Happy that you fixed it for now...
Hey! After updating from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 I have issues with selecting a folder containing MP3 files in "music". When I select a...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I wondered that myself. I don't really know enough about how the grabber works to say whether that could cause this, or whether it affected STB either (as I don't have any).
Yeah, I wondered that myself. I don't really know enough about how the grabber works to say whether that could cause this, or...
Normally the EPG stays updated but early this morning it suddenly had lots of gaps/missing data, so I tried to refresh it from TV...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I didn't realise/forgot MessagePlugin isn't part of the core of MP. I don't use EventTrigger though as EG comes with a MP plugin that's sufficient for me.
Thanks, I didn't realise/forgot MessagePlugin isn't part of the core of MP. I don't use EventTrigger though as EG comes with a MP...
When I'm in the Recorded TV screen and press 0, instead of deleting it moves the focus to the top of the list. I use EventGhost...
Replies
Views
Now after a patch from @Deda, about WMI USB interface. i have the same problem ! For compil tvclientplugin solution Sorry is in french
Now after a patch from @Deda, about WMI USB interface. i have the same problem ! For compil tvclientplugin solution Sorry is in french
Hi @Sebastiii Not possibility to create a topic in Aera51 about New skin ? Tvserveur is not compiled after this merge branch...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, next results for You, cleared 1.3.0 alpha and tried Your svn test version, got the same error while scanning DVB-S channels. Scaning stops after about 20 channels and reports for further cahnnels that there is no signal... Find attached the log for the svn version. ramu
Hi mm, next results for You, cleared 1.3.0 alpha and tried Your svn test version, got the same error while scanning DVB-S...
Hello, need Your help. MP 1.3 Alpha is running well. But there is a problem using CAM with DVB-S Technotrend S2 DBA driver for...
Replies
Views
Been using 1.3.0 alpha for a while with no problems but last week my regular client lost connection to server when I tried to watch tv. thought it may have been similar to this problem https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/database-connection-problems-on-client-machine.110601/ so followed the instructions in the thread to no...
Been using 1.3.0 alpha for a while with no problems but last week my regular client lost connection to server when I tried to watch...
Been using 1.3.0 alpha for a while with no problems but last week my regular client lost connection to server when I tried to watch...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom