MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (8 Viewers)

Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads but not create new ones). All further bug reports have to be posted in the bug reports section for final versions. I want to thank everyone who took the time to test our Alpha, Beta and RC versions of...
Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads...
Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What you must know DE
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate forums. Now there is one way to create a useful bug report, and there are many ways to create a useless one. A few quick pointers: Always include logs. There is no exception! Describe in great...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
Replies
Views
The download-link, as well as install and upgrade instructions for 1.3.0 RC can be found ::here::
The download-link, as well as install and upgrade instructions for 1.3.0 RC can be found ::here::
Replies
Views
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Hi guys, maybe a strange bug, but it happend to me all the time.. When I'm watching television, press the F9 button and go to...
Replies
Views
Does that mean that this is really an issue and the behaviour should actually be that one I expected?
Does that mean that this is really an issue and the behaviour should actually be that one I expected?
I've got a setup with two, one DVB-S and one DVB-C tv-cards - Hauppauge DVB-S Card configured as primary card with highest priority...
Replies
Views
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the disk see that the title out of the played myvideo movie is shown in the OSD not the title of the disk.
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the...
When I'm pausing a DVD the headline of the pause OSD doesn't show the DVD Title. It shows the title of the last played movie out of...
Replies
Views
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in previous releases maybe 1.0. The recording length is also wrong, because it remain at 0:00 instead of increasing.
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in...
A currently active recording, when viewing TV Recordings, shows the end time the same as the start time, but if you look in...
Replies
Views
Well, mine was on on 2 seperate machines and clean installs, the installer was from the first days, I can't explain it. Anyway, it is settled now, thanks you guys, keep it up.
Well, mine was on on 2 seperate machines and clean installs, the installer was from the first days, I can't explain it. Anyway, it...
Since Mediaportal 1.3 Beta (NOT alpha, the bug wasn't there), when playing an avi/mp4 that has 4/3 a/r, it starts in pan and scan...
Replies
Views
The first thing you have to do is to stop the Windows 8 Media Center Services (ehRecvr, ehSched), because the services also want to use your TV Card and that causes conflicts with MP. You also can do this in the MP TV Server Config (Additional Third Party checks). Hopefully your problem will disappear afterwards.
The first thing you have to do is to stop the Windows 8 Media Center Services (ehRecvr, ehSched), because the services also want to...
Interested in changing from Windows 8 Media center to Media Portal. Installed Media Portal 1.3 beta on Windows 8 with Media...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5 Server run Windows8-64. The I7 laptop runs Win7-64. On both clients I installed MP 1.3.0B client, on the server MP 1.3.0B TV-Server only. The Win7 client runs just fine against the Win8 TV-Server. The Win8...
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5...
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5...
Replies
Views
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue. Several times when either starting a recorded tv show, or starting a movie with moving pictures, or on the completion of watching a recorded tv show MP 3.0RC crashes with a windows "program has stopped...
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue...
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3 machines all running windows 7, I checked the volume settings and all had defaulted correctly to Vista/Win 7. On 2 machines the options were grayed out but correct on the third the option was selectable but...
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3...
The volume up command is not working. Using either MCE remote or keyboard + command. The volume defaults on high and will turn...
Replies
Views
MPAR causes issues with losing sound and no audio in some trailers.
MPAR causes issues with losing sound and no audio in some trailers.
Watching MyTvSeries - Volume set to about 50% >> FF the program (the opening credits) >> Volume reset to 100%. Using the...
Replies
Views
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD volume adjustment (IBasicAudio), so Windows uses the mixer functionallity instead i.e. it's system dependant - but I'm just guessing really. I'm only planning on trying to fix the actual muting problem...
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD...
Hi, i have a volume problem with MP1.3.0. All sounds and Volumes (also TV and Video) are very quiet. The HDMI Volume Settings and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Volume issues DE
Have you set in MP Config -> General -> Volume settings "Control -> Master volume" and "Scale -> Windows Vista / Win 7"?
Have you set in MP Config -> General -> Volume settings "Control -> Master volume" and "Scale -> Windows Vista / Win 7"?
I've just updated from MP 1.2.3 running on XP SP3 and the volume controls aren't working properly anymore. When I try and change...
Replies
Views
I will have to release a new Onlinevideos MPE for MP 1.3 final, which does no longer overwrites skin files. Until then - you are testing a preview version of MP, so be advised to follow the tips ;) Problem is that MPEI installer on update does not show the treeview to the user but simply uses the same selection as was done by the...
I will have to release a new Onlinevideos MPE for MP 1.3 final, which does no longer overwrites skin files. Until then - you are...
Hello, yesterday evening I wanted to watch a movie. Than I have mentioned that no video is listed within MyVideos. Navigating...
Replies
Views
I think this is intended and the internal release number.
I think this is intended and the internal release number.
After upgrading my TV server to version 1.3RC i noticed that the project page in the TV-Server config still states version...
Replies
Views
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior I downloaded it then from my HTPC to get a full 32bit Version. My mistake was to think I can get a full 32bit Version on a 64bit System.
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior...
1. Starting the Installer on a 64-Bit Machine (Win 7) 2. Select Download Only 3. Select 32-Bit as Target The Installer still...
Replies
Views
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Why force people to install a zip program and unzip the installer to win a few bytes?
Replies
Views
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all grabber-files. In some reasons I did not get any backup of old configuration (either in the Program Files/MP… or Program Data/MP..), but I have several backups from earlier upgrades. If you have made grabber...
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all...
When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all...
Replies
Views
That's a different problem with importing channels, which is not what I did. mm says in that thread to start a new thread for such different situations. Why have you marked this No Bug? Surely a channel scan that results in channels not working properly (or at least not getting any EPG data) is a bug.
That's a different problem with importing channels, which is not what I did. mm says in that thread to start a new thread for such...
I've got some problems with my database at the moment https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/sharing-mysql-with-xbmc.116934/...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll write it here.
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll...
Hi guys, Since 1.3.0 Beta or RC (I'm not sure) I've got the problem that recorded TV (recorded with argus) is a little bit...
Replies
Views
according to lyngsat there is no 4.8E satellites http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-4A-and-SES-5.html are both on 4.9E what channels are you missing? post tvserver logs after scanning.
according to lyngsat there is no 4.8E satellites http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-4A-and-SES-5.html are both on 4.9E what channels are...
Hi folks. I'm unable to find/scan any channels on 4,8E with my TBS 6984 Quad card. I've got the latest driver installed, 1.0.2.4...
Replies
Views
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One suggestion - MP should recognize, that the folder database is corrupt and delete it at startup.
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One...
Hello, I ran MP 1.2.2. But it had an annoying behaviour. When I move to videos and enter a directory with about 150 videos, each...
Replies
Views
thanks for the response, but yup, it's local.. I just called it 'v' for video, heh. it is running at 90% use, but that still leaves over 100Gb free so I don't think it's a file system error.. but I too am no expert.. :-)
thanks for the response, but yup, it's local.. I just called it 'v' for video, heh. it is running at 90% use, but that still leaves...
doesn't happen every time, but tonight I spent more than 30 minutes restarting mp and the whole computer. attached the logs from...
Replies
Views
Need a reproducible way to break mediaportal.xml or Comparison of your broken music section to a working music section of mediaportal.xml with exactly the same settings and can see what the difference in the file is.
Need a reproducible way to break mediaportal.xml or Comparison of your broken music section to a working music section of...
Same problem as the thread that got a 'no bug' tag (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-play-music-solved.114906/)...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with MP GUI because schedules (even without MP GUI running) as well as record now fail. After restarting TvServer (but not MP GUI) everything works fine again.
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with MP GUI because schedules (even without MP GUI running) as well as record now fail. After...
After resume from Standby the TvService seems to ignore any kind of recordings (manual, scheduled before and after resume). I...
Replies
Views
Yes. It was a problem of my installation. After installing everything new everything works fine again :) Thanks for everyones help :)
Yes. It was a problem of my installation. After installing everything new everything works fine again :) Thanks for everyones help :)
Hi guys, first of all I want to say that your new release is really great again. Everything works as it should. I've got only...
Replies
Views
There are a couple of issues here but they are not bugs but limitations of the TV server scanning. First off you have tuning details and channels. So BBC One is a channel but you may have DVB-T and DVB-S both with different tuning details for this channel. When you do a scan you are basically scanning tuning details and in the case...
There are a couple of issues here but they are not bugs but limitations of the TV server scanning. First off you have tuning...
If a channel exists in the database and a fresh scan for channels is done then changes to LCN or Channel name are not updated...
Replies
Views
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not files are updated.
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not...
When attempting to upgrade my 1.3beta to 1.3RC (via teamviewer in case that is an issue?) I got a force close of the tv service...
Replies
Views
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV server channel test. At beginning both of the tv cards (cine v6) are used. After a short while just one is used, the second is shown red. I have updated the tv card driver to the latest version. Same...
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV...
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second channel (Discovery) for ~30 seconds I lost connection with the TV-server. Logs attached. I have a external (USB 2.0) disc for storing my recordings right now (only temporarly), and I'm wondering if this...
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second...
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second...
Replies
Views
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error message. So I thought I'd restart MP and closed it but couldn't get it to restart. Checking TaskManager showed it was still running and using about 500MB and I couldn't kill it, either from TaskManager or...
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error...
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom