MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (5 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 What you must know DE
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate forums. Now there is one way to create a useful bug report, and there are many ways to create a useless one. A few quick pointers: Always include logs. There is no exception! Describe in great...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
Replies
Views
The download-link, as well as install and upgrade instructions for 1.3.0 RC can be found ::here::
The download-link, as well as install and upgrade instructions for 1.3.0 RC can be found ::here::
Replies
Views
Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads but not create new ones). All further bug reports have to be posted in the bug reports section for final versions. I want to thank everyone who took the time to test our Alpha, Beta and RC versions of...
Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads...
Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads...
Replies
Views
Adding libusb0.dll v1.2.6 got rid of the "file not found" error, but now I get "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." in Configuration.log for both LCD2USB and libusb0. Logs are attached.
Adding libusb0.dll v1.2.6 got rid of the "file not found" error, but now I get "An attempt was made to load a program with an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Immediately after minidisplay plugin is activated, Windows 7 64-bit shows an error message...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to solve the same programme info being displayed for two different channels? BBC 1 is the same as BBC2? If you need logs, I can upload them It just corrected itself after a re-scan. I will tidy up my posts.
Anyone know how to solve the same programme info being displayed for two different channels? BBC 1 is the same as BBC2? If you need...
Recently, after upgrading, I did a channel re-scan and some channels had moved and this resulted in duplicates, the old ones which...
Replies
Views
ur welcome :)
ur welcome :)
I have a clean windows 7 x64 with a completely uninstalled 1.2.3 version. Upgrading gave the same error, so I did a complete...
Replies
Views
Cool:cool: Does it mean also to MP2? (Don't think so)
Cool:cool: Does it mean also to MP2? (Don't think so)
TV server channel list is not accurate. Since my provider (Dutch Canal Digitaal) changed his list of channels in november and some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] TV Server DE
Is anyone looking into this? I've just done another EPG grab and from the log it looks like it's not even trying to get the data for BBC Two and several other channels, even though it is for Ch4 and others which are also still on Ch 10000.
Is anyone looking into this? I've just done another EPG grab and from the log it looks like it's not even trying to get the data...
Hi, First I want to congratulate you on an amazing version, only used for a few minutes but it kinda blows you away. You guys...
Replies
Views
so far so good, will report back if any issues occur but at present its running ok, wonder what is causing the corruption ?
so far so good, will report back if any issues occur but at present its running ok, wonder what is causing the corruption ?
This is a single seat installation with 1.3 beta. I use the Djblu plugin on the tv server to scan for channels and grab the epg...
Replies
Views
Very odd indeed. There is only one small fix in that TV plugin, and it has nothing at all to do with connections or recordings. Since the fix is now in master, we may need to do more testing.
Very odd indeed. There is only one small fix in that TV plugin, and it has nothing at all to do with connections or recordings...
I just installed MP 1.3.0 BEta from scratch (since the upgrade of 1.3.0 Alpha had corrupt MP files) and now my client is unable to...
Replies
Views
Dave, the logs you've just posted don't have any information about TV Server. Also, the logs you've previously posted show you're using the customised version of TV Server from here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/custom-data-grabber-including-sky-uk-channel-epg-grabber.96767/ If you want to run a custom version of...
Dave, the logs you've just posted don't have any information about TV Server. Also, the logs you've previously posted show you're...
Hi, I keep getting intermittent TV Server crashes for no reason whatsoever, it started about a week ago, I've done 3 re-installs...
Replies
Views
Fixed! On my system, I am using a high dpi setting (200% I think). Having done some searching it appears as though when you run high DPI's, windows 8 has a tenancy to show just a few pixels of (a hidden) task bar; this is (was) exactly my predicament. Some further searching and you can actually tell specific programs to ignore...
Fixed! On my system, I am using a high dpi setting (200% I think). Having done some searching it appears as though when you run...
Even I have enabled following settings the Windows Taskbar is coming up after a while in fullscreen mode (see screenshot): General...
Replies
Views
The first thing you have to do is to stop the Windows 8 Media Center Services (ehRecvr, ehSched), because the services also want to use your TV Card and that causes conflicts with MP. You also can do this in the MP TV Server Config (Additional Third Party checks). Hopefully your problem will disappear afterwards.
The first thing you have to do is to stop the Windows 8 Media Center Services (ehRecvr, ehSched), because the services also want to...
Interested in changing from Windows 8 Media center to Media Portal. Installed Media Portal 1.3 beta on Windows 8 with Media...
Replies
Views
I have an old "test" PC with Windows 8 RC. I want to install MediaPortal 1.3 RC to try it out but it kicks me out of the install with a "Sorry, your OS in not supported" error (it is not just a warning and cancels the install). Is there any way to get around this? Thanks.
I have an old "test" PC with Windows 8 RC. I want to install MediaPortal 1.3 RC to try it out but it kicks me out of the install...
Hi. In Mediaportal and TV-Server setup, and under installation of 1.3 RC, comes warning that it can not run on Windows 8. Was...
Replies
Views
Did look a bit further in your logs @FlipGer and it seems that your Cloverfield disc has an audio issue (according to the BDReader log) 15-12-2012 17:24:20.487 [ 10f0]demux: ParseAudioFormat - failed to parse audio format! I just tried to reproduce the issue, but i can't. Clean 1.3Beta install and Beyoncé discs reports: 16-12-2012...
Did look a bit further in your logs @FlipGer and it seems that your Cloverfield disc has an audio issue (according to the BDReader...
Hello, I'm sure I've missed something obvious, but here goes; I have at least two blu-ray disks that won't play in 1.3.0a (i just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Is comskip working? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi all Further to the last few posts above, Comskip Monitored TV Server plugin (1.3RC version) now allows you to set up a channel group called "No Comskip", using standard TV Server configuration functionality, and the plugin will not launch comskip.exe for any channels added to that group. I have now updated the installer process...
Hi all Further to the last few posts above, Comskip Monitored TV Server plugin (1.3RC version) now allows you to set up a channel...
I've had comskip working great using MediaPortal 1.2.3. Now that i've ugpraded to MediaPortal 1.3 beta it no longer works (no .edl...
Replies
Views
Because the bug report got rejected I searched for other ways to fix my already encoded files and found something. With this ffmpeg build the framerate can be changed to constant without reencoding. You just have to use ffmpeg.exe -i input.mkv -vcodec copy -acodec copy -scodec copy -vbsf h264_changesps=cfr/fps=24000:1001 output.mkv...
Because the bug report got rejected I searched for other ways to fix my already encoded files and found something. With this ffmpeg...
I watch a musical movie Metallica: Quebec Magnetic (2009) Mediainfo (0.7.53) This moviewith frequency 29.97 Dynamic Refrash...
Replies
Views
Actually, did "previewbackground.png" actually make it into the skins for the official release of MP1.3? Looking at the github links above, it doesn't seem to be there? Another workaround I've just found for the specific problem I'm seeing is to delete the artist preview thumb(s) that aren't showing all the albums and then re-scan...
Actually, did "previewbackground.png" actually make it into the skins for the official release of MP1.3? Looking at the github...
In all skins "previewbackground.png" is missing, so no new album- and genrethumbs are created.
Replies
Views
Yep. Never had to do this with 1.2.3 though, only since moving to 1.3B. In the past I've always used hostname, and never had that large delay.
Yep. Never had to do this with 1.2.3 though, only since moving to 1.3B. In the past I've always used hostname, and never had that...
Hi, I reviewed my MePo logs because I wanted to see why MePo takes so long for starting up and if there is something I could do...
Replies
Views
@elliottmc: I had the problem again this evening. MePo was runnung nearly the whole day, it was only a little time in standby. I have seen the case again at 20:52, 20:53. I was navigating in epg. There was no media playing. I forgot to make some screenshots and logs are only with information details. I will switch this to debug...
@elliottmc: I had the problem again this evening. MePo was runnung nearly the whole day, it was only a little time in standby. I...
If I enable TV guide border highlighting and scroll through the guide I get a flicker caused by the render exception shown in the...
Replies
Views
Was also trying this already. Let's see if it works. Until now it does.
Was also trying this already. Let's see if it works. Until now it does.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Minidisplay plugin doesn't properly wake up after sleep. After computer wakes up, Matrix...
Replies
Views
He guys you're awesome! After rescraping i found my 10k of missing songs in MePo :-)) Thanks a lot all.
He guys you're awesome! After rescraping i found my 10k of missing songs in MePo :-)) Thanks a lot all.
I did an import of all my music (on a first install) and only about 370 of the 670 artists were imported. When i examined the error...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Sjakko and @Deda :)
Thanks @Sjakko and @Deda :)
Hi, I noticed in the MediaPortal Configuration > GUI > Skip Steps that the 1h, 1.5h, 2h and 3h checkboxes don't do anything...
Replies
Views
That sounds quite normal. .NET's garbage collector wont free the non-used allocated memory unles it really needs to do so. Thanks for reporting the issue - it was a show stopper level bug that needed to be fixed for 1.3.0. It would have been shame if we would have missined it. Just lets hope that there is no other leaks in MPAR (or...
That sounds quite normal. .NET's garbage collector wont free the non-used allocated memory unles it really needs to do so...
Ok, I have been using MP 1.3.0B for a while now and I was noticing a few crashes here and there with what looks like...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "No bug" Thanks!
Setting this to "No bug" Thanks!
Hi, Just upgraded to 1.3.0 Beta and having problems playing music. I actually had this as well in the Alpha release, but never...
Replies
Views
I reinstalled totally new tvserver for this because I thought I messed up MySQL bad!.... hmmmm but I still have managed to save my old mptvdb folder... only one thing I would like to use are my schedule recordings. can I get these out of my old folder and import them into my new database?
I reinstalled totally new tvserver for this because I thought I messed up MySQL bad!.... hmmmm but I still have managed to save my...
Hi, on updating from 1.23 to 1.30b it gaves me an error while installing the TV Server "unable to update Database". (yes, i...
Replies
Views
Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time that it is fixed. I have introduced new issues with WinXP-->Win7, but I am still tweaking the system.
Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time...
The behavior is not always the same and unpredictable. I've been waiting to see if anyone else has had the issue, but this time it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah it's nice you have it working again, would even be nicer to know what's caused the problem for later reference :D Regards Roy
Hi, Yeah it's nice you have it working again, would even be nicer to know what's caused the problem for later reference :D...
Hi, with 1.3 alpha I had just enabled MCE remote and nothing else in the settings - no custom mappings etc or anything like that...
Replies
Views
- solved - Problem: I went to TV-Server Configuration -> Additional 3rd party checks -> Streaming Port and noticed that the status line was red and said that the port (the default port, number 554) is already bound. Solution: I went to Streaming Server (still in TV-Server Configuration) and simply changed to some random port...
- solved - Problem: I went to TV-Server Configuration -> Additional 3rd party checks -> Streaming Port and noticed that the...
Hello, I'm not sure this has already been reported or not (I did look though) - About a week ago I installed MP 1.3 Beta and it...
Replies
Views
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in the folder setup page to icons rather than album and boom - it works again. On first boot it went to a shares view, but I could change to album in mediaportal and it works. So the issue seems to be...
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in...
I have performed a clean install of mp 1.3beta on 3 different computers. In each case, I have setup the music folder as a shared...
Replies
Views
After further trial & error, I found that if I removed WMP from within the Control Panel (including Windows Media Centre etc), the MP then found the Cyberlink Codecs and DVD Navigator options. I then had to put WMP back in because MP doesn't like running without it. From there I was able to select the Cyberlink option as the DVD...
After further trial & error, I found that if I removed WMP from within the Control Panel (including Windows Media Centre etc), the...
Hi, I've been trying to get a whole load of ripped DVDS (in folders) playing in 1.3B but they will not. Going in to the config...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I see. I started using Core CC Parser long time ago. It is not perfect but the only working tool that supports North American ATSC CC. I have some frame drops when enabling it, but it works. Maybe my case is a bit more complicated because I have a dual screen. And contrary to official recommendations, enabling aero causes terrible...
I see. I started using Core CC Parser long time ago. It is not perfect but the only working tool that supports North American ATSC...
When using FFDSHOW codec, there is a lipsync problem in TV with MP 1.3.0. Beta - audio is 0.5-1 seconds behind the video. The...
Replies
Views
I was going to go with MyVideos only in fact. But I have two issues with 1.3.0 beta that are making that impossible. 1) MyVideos isn't importing the nfo files created by MCM 2) Two of my four computers won't even show the folders on the Videos screen using the default wide skin To resolve issue #2 I am installing PureVision HD...
I was going to go with MyVideos only in fact. But I have two issues with 1.3.0 beta that are making that impossible. 1) MyVideos...
Hi, I use MyMovies to rip, store and catalogue by film collection. I understood that the new myvideos would allow for the use of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom