MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (3 Viewers)

Because the bug report got rejected I searched for other ways to fix my already encoded files and found something. With this ffmpeg build the framerate can be changed to constant without reencoding. You just have to use ffmpeg.exe -i input.mkv -vcodec copy -acodec copy -scodec copy -vbsf h264_changesps=cfr/fps=24000:1001 output.mkv...
Because the bug report got rejected I searched for other ways to fix my already encoded files and found something. With this ffmpeg...
I watch a musical movie Metallica: Quebec Magnetic (2009) Mediainfo (0.7.53) This moviewith frequency 29.97 Dynamic Refrash...
Replies
Views
Here are logs directly taken from MP and MPExtended after a crash of MP. I did this: 1. MP was running 2. Used Eve to start Radio channel 3. Radio played for ~3 sec. 4. Pressed stop several times. 5. Tried to start live TV with Eve. TV starts like normal. 6. 'Mediaportal stopped working' message appears. MP keeps playing. Doesnt quit...
Here are logs directly taken from MP and MPExtended after a crash of MP. I did this: 1. MP was running 2. Used Eve to start Radio...
After stopping a DVB-C radio stream MePo chrashed. Logs are added
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Please disable the entire InfoService plugin, so we know what causes the problem. It looks like you have a write privilige issue or something related to the RSS feed image. Additionally you can click the Advanced Config (bottom right) and check the cache folders (and you can try to clear the cache and test again).
Please disable the entire InfoService plugin, so we know what causes the problem. It looks like you have a write privilige issue or...
In Client / Server environment. If I send the Client in standby while the TV is on, power-off via the remote control, the next time...
Replies
Views
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in the folder setup page to icons rather than album and boom - it works again. On first boot it went to a shares view, but I could change to album in mediaportal and it works. So the issue seems to be...
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in...
I have performed a clean install of mp 1.3beta on 3 different computers. In each case, I have setup the music folder as a shared...
Replies
Views
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Hi mediarportal! Thanks for an awsome program. I have a couple of idea's In the music section it would be nice to have a...
Replies
Views
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
If you mean that nfo import fails to import fanart with filename with dot than you're right :). Fixed for 1.3.0RC Thx for report.
Maybe I found one. If the filename contains a . inside the name like 10.000 BC Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 G.I. Joe - Geheimauftrag...
Replies
Views
Please file a bug report. It is working fine here. Need logs, screenshots, details.
Please file a bug report. It is working fine here. Need logs, screenshots, details.
Hi, I installed the Extensions Plugin with the MediaPortal Extensions Manager. The plugin is listed in the list of installed...
Replies
Views
Okay, well it is possible you experienced a problem related to this: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3947 That can prevent the service from stopping. I don't understand the messages in the screenshots as I don't speak German. A translation would be helpful. When in doubt, please *always* provide *all* log files! :)...
Okay, well it is possible you experienced a problem related to this: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3947 That can...
I encountered a problem that might be unique to my machine - though it might lead to the problem why the installer can't stop...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom