MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (11 Viewers)

When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the lists. On previous versions you had buttons for page up/page down. Please return those buttons. The vertical scrollbar is not suitable for scrolling through a very large list of movies. Using a mouse is...
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the...
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the...
Replies
Views
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a month now and when I finally got around to asking for help to track down the issue, it cleared itself up. The only thing that has changed is I wired a new network port for the HTPC today, so maybe there...
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a...
This issue is driving me absolutely crazy, please help! I can start watching a live TV channel, but if I press stop and end the...
Replies
Views
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug then?
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug...
Hi all, i am using TVWishlist for my Records and i have setup the following "Custom Files and Folders" rule under Recordings (on...
Replies
Views
Hi all Further to the last few posts above, Comskip Monitored TV Server plugin (1.3RC version) now allows you to set up a channel group called "No Comskip", using standard TV Server configuration functionality, and the plugin will not launch comskip.exe for any channels added to that group. I have now updated the installer process...
Hi all Further to the last few posts above, Comskip Monitored TV Server plugin (1.3RC version) now allows you to set up a channel...
I've had comskip working great using MediaPortal 1.2.3. Now that i've ugpraded to MediaPortal 1.3 beta it no longer works (no .edl...
Replies
Views
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in the folder setup page to icons rather than album and boom - it works again. On first boot it went to a shares view, but I could change to album in mediaportal and it works. So the issue seems to be...
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in...
I have performed a clean install of mp 1.3beta on 3 different computers. In each case, I have setup the music folder as a shared...
Replies
Views
I tried to recreate the lockup doing this again last night but wasn't able to trigger it, so maybe it was just a one-off, so I guess you can mark this as no bug. I'll post again if I see it happen again though.
I tried to recreate the lockup doing this again last night but wasn't able to trigger it, so maybe it was just a one-off, so I...
I was changing skins whilst LiveTV was playing and it was fine for a couple of changes but on the last one it just locked up MP...
Replies
Views
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
I start MP. Now I exit MP via ALT+F4, the common shortcut for exiting a windows application. Now the task bar isn't recovered, I...
Replies
Views
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the disk see that the title out of the played myvideo movie is shown in the OSD not the title of the disk.
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the...
When I'm pausing a DVD the headline of the pause OSD doesn't show the DVD Title. It shows the title of the last played movie out of...
Replies
Views
greybox, still the same when disconnecting #3 Thanks for the Link, Owlsroost, I might even give the WiP a try.
greybox, still the same when disconnecting #3 Thanks for the Link, Owlsroost, I might even give the WiP a try.
I am on 1.3.0 RC, upgraded from former 1.2.3. This happened before, so it's nothing new to 1.3.0. Initial setup to reproduce I...
Replies
Views
I will have to release a new Onlinevideos MPE for MP 1.3 final, which does no longer overwrites skin files. Until then - you are testing a preview version of MP, so be advised to follow the tips ;) Problem is that MPEI installer on update does not show the treeview to the user but simply uses the same selection as was done by the...
I will have to release a new Onlinevideos MPE for MP 1.3 final, which does no longer overwrites skin files. Until then - you are...
Hello, yesterday evening I wanted to watch a movie. Than I have mentioned that no video is listed within MyVideos. Navigating...
Replies
Views
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my movie database and the normal Video Menu Plugin just to list my Movie HDD directories. So in my case, the normal Video Movie database is empty. Now, if "Movie Pictures" has not yet been read my new...
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my...
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my...
Replies
Views
Yes. It was a problem of my installation. After installing everything new everything works fine again :) Thanks for everyones help :)
Yes. It was a problem of my installation. After installing everything new everything works fine again :) Thanks for everyones help :)
Hi guys, first of all I want to say that your new release is really great again. Everything works as it should. I've got only...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll write it here.
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll...
Hi guys, Since 1.3.0 Beta or RC (I'm not sure) I've got the problem that recorded TV (recorded with argus) is a little bit...
Replies
Views
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in previous releases maybe 1.0. The recording length is also wrong, because it remain at 0:00 instead of increasing.
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in...
A currently active recording, when viewing TV Recordings, shows the end time the same as the start time, but if you look in...
Replies
Views
There are a couple of issues here but they are not bugs but limitations of the TV server scanning. First off you have tuning details and channels. So BBC One is a channel but you may have DVB-T and DVB-S both with different tuning details for this channel. When you do a scan you are basically scanning tuning details and in the case...
There are a couple of issues here but they are not bugs but limitations of the TV server scanning. First off you have tuning...
If a channel exists in the database and a fresh scan for channels is done then changes to LCN or Channel name are not updated...
Replies
Views
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior I downloaded it then from my HTPC to get a full 32bit Version. My mistake was to think I can get a full 32bit Version on a 64bit System.
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior...
1. Starting the Installer on a 64-Bit Machine (Win 7) 2. Select Download Only 3. Select 32-Bit as Target The Installer still...
Replies
Views
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Hi mediarportal! Thanks for an awsome program. I have a couple of idea's In the music section it would be nice to have a...
Replies
Views
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
As title sayd, Missing property for show Skipstep ( only Pourcentage ) on OSD. Step : When Play Video / TV use fast-forward...
Replies
Views
Yes, because that would be a new feature.
Yes, because that would be a new feature.
MP version is 1.3 RC Skin version is DefaultWide Start MP Start a video Press UP arrow The OSD is empty If I press left/right...
Replies
Views
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the WebEPG mydigiguide.xml file was overwritten with an older version and put some of the mapping out. I have now copied over the xml file with the newer one, re-mapped, re-booted, re-grabbed, and the data seems...
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the...
I was getting missing guide data in the latest 1.3.0 RC build for mydigiguide due to the delay value being too low. I needed to...
Replies
Views
Done! Thanks! :)
Done! Thanks! :)
I'm not sure if this is specific to MP 1.3.0 RC or one of the plugins i'm using but thought this to be the best place to post since...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Volume issues DE
Have you set in MP Config -> General -> Volume settings "Control -> Master volume" and "Scale -> Windows Vista / Win 7"?
Have you set in MP Config -> General -> Volume settings "Control -> Master volume" and "Scale -> Windows Vista / Win 7"?
I've just updated from MP 1.2.3 running on XP SP3 and the volume controls aren't working properly anymore. When I try and change...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I see. I started using Core CC Parser long time ago. It is not perfect but the only working tool that supports North American ATSC CC. I have some frame drops when enabling it, but it works. Maybe my case is a bit more complicated because I have a dual screen. And contrary to official recommendations, enabling aero causes terrible...
I see. I started using Core CC Parser long time ago. It is not perfect but the only working tool that supports North American ATSC...
When using FFDSHOW codec, there is a lipsync problem in TV with MP 1.3.0. Beta - audio is 0.5-1 seconds behind the video. The...
Replies
Views
This issue is very seldom and nearly unreproducable ;) It happens sometimes if you watch TV, stop TV, and immediately switch TV on again. Seems in this rare cases the name properties aren´t reset ;)
This issue is very seldom and nearly unreproducable ;) It happens sometimes if you watch TV, stop TV, and immediately switch TV on...
If you move to basic home with actual playing a tv show the name of the show and the stationname are shown next to the little tv...
Replies
Views
I noticed this also and investigated a bit more. Just did an upgrade from 1.3Beta to RC and disabled the checkbox for Titan Extended & LAV Selected to use the existing skin And when i start MP after install, Titan is started, so the option in Deploy Tool isn't respected. Setting thread to Bug and added to Mantis: 0004240...
I noticed this also and investigated a bit more. Just did an upgrade from 1.3Beta to RC and disabled the checkbox for Titan...
When I upgraded to 1.3RC on Single Seat and also on my client, I chose to keep the current skin, but I also chose to install Titan...
Replies
Views
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD volume adjustment (IBasicAudio), so Windows uses the mixer functionallity instead i.e. it's system dependant - but I'm just guessing really. I'm only planning on trying to fix the actual muting problem...
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD...
Hi, i have a volume problem with MP1.3.0. All sounds and Volumes (also TV and Video) are very quiet. The HDMI Volume Settings and...
Replies
Views
Yep. Never had to do this with 1.2.3 though, only since moving to 1.3B. In the past I've always used hostname, and never had that large delay.
Yep. Never had to do this with 1.2.3 though, only since moving to 1.3B. In the past I've always used hostname, and never had that...
Hi, I reviewed my MePo logs because I wanted to see why MePo takes so long for starting up and if there is something I could do...
Replies
Views
Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4235 :)
Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4235 :)
Normally I use a remote so I wouldn't care but I recently broke the receiver so I'm having to use my mouse to control MP at the...
Replies
Views
The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis now, which aren't going in the Final, should automatically go in the 1.3.1 Maintenance Release.
The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis...
Just installed the 1.3.0 RC, and I couldn't find the option to start Mediaportal in windowed mode. Then I tried passing /windowed...
Replies
Views
You are right. I did some tests with a area51 solution and have renamed the original files from "*.*" to "*orig.*". I have deleted the files and now the issue is gone.
You are right. I did some tests with a area51 solution and have renamed the original files from "*.*" to "*orig.*". I have...
I have mentioned that some plugins are listed more than one time in my MePo configuration. I have mentioned it while shifting...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom