MPExtended (13 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
me too, same issue: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.Pages.TabWebMediaPortal' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files...
me too, same issue: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type...
While testing I ran into a few issues / bugs that I need help with When attempting to remove this version I discovered Windows...
Replies
Views
Whenever I attempt to delete an individual recording from webmediaportal epg it gives me an error. Unless I have just scheduled it. Give you an example I have a schedule that records all episodes of a specific show. I see thet it is going to record a repeat. So I attempt to cancel the recording. I get an error as seen below, (changed...
Whenever I attempt to delete an individual recording from webmediaportal epg it gives me an error. Unless I have just scheduled it...
Whenever I attempt to delete an individual recording from webmediaportal epg it gives me an error. Unless I have just scheduled it...
Replies
Views
Yes, it will (thanks to @Chris84).
Yes, it will (thanks to @Chris84).
Hi, Some of you have reported problems running WebMediaPortal on Windows 8. I've fixes ready for all those bugs, but I'd like to...
Replies
Views
I don't think I can do it. It's much harder then I thought it would be. Problem is that I don't really know where to start. I have no experience with Flash/ActionScript developing besides making some animations.
I don't think I can do it. It's much harder then I thought it would be. Problem is that I don't really know where to start. I...
WebMp will get a much improved flash video player in (probably) version 0.5 which is based on jwplayer. One of the most...
Replies
Views
Thanks everyone, I've found the cause and this issue will be fixed in MPExtended 0.5.2.
Thanks everyone, I've found the cause and this issue will be fixed in MPExtended 0.5.2.
Hi, I've had a few reports of the service start/stop button not working. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce it myself and thus can't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom