MPExtended (26 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Your answer was correct anyway. :-) The Synology NAS is integrated in the Active Directory. I can use NAS ressources with my AD account. From the client point of view, the fact it is a Synology NAS instead of a Windows file server is not visible. What is strange is the fact I don't have to authenticate on the NAS using the domain...
Your answer was correct anyway. :-) The Synology NAS is integrated in the Active Directory. I can use NAS ressources with my AD...
Hello, This question has been asked already but I tried all suggested solution without any succes. When playing a media file...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I didn't understand that. Now that I know that, maybe I can get this to work. I'll give it another go tomorrow and let you know if I still have any issues. EDIT: That worked perfectly! Thank you!!
Thanks, I didn't understand that. Now that I know that, maybe I can get this to work. I'll give it another go tomorrow and let...
First, are there any additional skins available besides the ones at the top of this forum? Is there a page or site someplace that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom