MPExtended (6 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/
MPExtended Service 0.5.4 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Info] Windows Phone App (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it is working now. Have the same problems again. :( Is there nobody who can help us?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it is working now. Have the same problems again. :( Is there nobody who can help us?
UPDATE 22.03.2013 ========= The App finally is availlable for Windows Phone 8...
Replies
Views
Thank you @tony72 !!! I already had the ddns setup. Also, I must have missed where it said to forward port 8080. I got right in...thanks again
Thank you @tony72 !!! I already had the ddns setup. Also, I must have missed where it said to forward port 8080. I got right...
I have configured MPExtended and just added WebMediaPortal on my server; but I cannot find any documentation on how to access it...
Replies
Views
Set the plugin in Emby to direct. As for the picture at the device end, that depends on the output you select in settings (in the web page/skin) I find a good all rounder is Flash medium. Depending on device or network speed you can play about to see which suits you. I never use direct via the web page settings as it kills nigh on...
Set the plugin in Emby to direct. As for the picture at the device end, that depends on the output you select in settings (in the...
Hi I'm using MPextended 0.6 to provide streamed TV in the Emby (aka Media Browser) web client, I'm currently using a profile of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Got a small problem with Windows 10. My main PC is on 24/7 and sometimes when I go to the MPExtended web page it shows nothing, just the skin. Restart both services and it's back in all it's glory. I set both services to restart if they stop or fail but that didn't help. I could write a small script to restart them both but...
Hi All, Got a small problem with Windows 10. My main PC is on 24/7 and sometimes when I go to the MPExtended web page it shows...
Hi All, Got a small problem with Windows 10. My main PC is on 24/7 and sometimes when I go to the MPExtended web page it shows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channel Ordering DE
Ah yes I see, you have to order them per group! Okay that seems to have fixed it, thanks for the help!
Ah yes I see, you have to order them per group! Okay that seems to have fixed it, thanks for the help!
I've installed this service but my channel order is all over the place, and is not sorted by channel number. Can someone explain to...
Replies
Views
i did that already. Tried the test button and it's working. Anyway i would have an error acessing my network it's really just not working when i use a network drive but network path like \\machine is working fine
i did that already. Tried the test button and it's working. Anyway i would have an error acessing my network it's really just not...
Hello, I have just discovered this awesome plugin and I'm trying to make it work. But when i want to stream a video i got this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 imagecache folder DE
Does the imagecache folder ever clear itself out? I just checked my C:\ Drive and there are images from recordings that I deleted months ago. The folder is located in: C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\Cache\imagecache
Does the imagecache folder ever clear itself out? I just checked my C:\ Drive and there are images from recordings that I deleted...
Does the imagecache folder ever clear itself out? I just checked my C:\ Drive and there are images from recordings that I deleted...
Replies
Views
Don't expect too much traffic here as the development has stalled or even died.
Don't expect too much traffic here as the development has stalled or even died.
Can somebody please post more detailed instructions for IIS instalattion and IIS config ? Trying different things with MP i ended...
Replies
Views
Ok so just out of curiosity I patched that method and compiled just MPExtended.Libraries.Service.dll I think that's the only library affected by the VersionUtil.cs class and I'm missing some dependencies (Wix and the WebMediaPortal project wouldn't load) so didn't try to build the whole solution. I might be missing something here...
Ok so just out of curiosity I patched that method and compiled just MPExtended.Libraries.Service.dll I think that's the only...
Hi, i'd like to use the webmediportal interface: i installed "MediaPortal-2--origin--Weekly--2015-04-02--16-59.zip" with nativetv...
Replies
Views
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all group and much more.
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all...
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all...
Replies
Views
When i tried to configure MP Extenden it crashed. Log attached.
Replies
Views
Is there a way to implement a button at WebMP to play the media direct at Mediaportal? Like Play Download Play at Mediaportal at the movie view. That would give the whole thing a much better WAF!
Is there a way to implement a button at WebMP to play the media direct at Mediaportal? Like Play Download Play at Mediaportal at...
Is there a way to implement a button at WebMP to play the media direct at Mediaportal? Like Play Download Play at Mediaportal at...
Replies
Views
J
What about using the standalone version?
What about using the standalone version?
Hi everone, I just re-build my homeserver, now running Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with Essentials Role - so far, so good. I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Jw Player DE
Is JW Player included with MPExtended? If so is there a way to upgrade it or use another player? It kinda sucks when it doesn't support h265.
Is JW Player included with MPExtended? If so is there a way to upgrade it or use another player? It kinda sucks when it doesn't...
Is JW Player included with MPExtended? If so is there a way to upgrade it or use another player? It kinda sucks when it doesn't...
Replies
Views
I've noticed that this works fine when using an IOS device. It's only an issue when using Chrome/IE etc. on a Windows machine.
I've noticed that this works fine when using an IOS device. It's only an issue when using Chrome/IE etc. on a Windows machine.
Streaming a bluray rip with true hd soundtrack to either phone or web browser results in crackly sound. Is this a known limitation?
Replies
Views
I fixed the problem by using Moving Pictures plugin. Didn't realize that Moving Pictures is another alternative method to create a Movie database. Works perfectly and better.
I fixed the problem by using Moving Pictures plugin. Didn't realize that Moving Pictures is another alternative method to create a...
Some reason this happens. The picture shows a totally different movie but when you click on it the thumbnail is correct. How can...
Replies
Views
I have WebMediaPortal working fine except the download button doesn't work. Movies will play fine but not download. TV shows do allow to download. Anyone know how to fix this?
I have WebMediaPortal working fine except the download button doesn't work. Movies will play fine but not download. TV shows do...
I have WebMediaPortal working fine except the download button doesn't work. Movies will play fine but not download. TV shows do...
Replies
Views
Ok I kinda figured it out. Had to create a video database by using the media portal configuration tool. It works sorta. I can play some videos but non of the download buttons work. Can't download a single video for some reason.
Ok I kinda figured it out. Had to create a video database by using the media portal configuration tool. It works sorta. I can...
I have it setup and working with the BlueShift v4 skin. TV works but how do I set it up to stream movie files? Things like .avi...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback johanj - I'd be interested to see the logs for the time that your streaming failed. I have a feeling it could have been the configuration screen - it's not straightforward as you have to enter the MPExtended connection details (api hostname / authentication etc) before you can retrieve the channel groups and...
Thanks for the feedback johanj - I'd be interested to see the logs for the time that your streaming failed. I have a feeling it...
Hi all, I'm using MPExtended to drive a plugin to link MediaBrowser and Media Portal. I'm in a GMT timezone, so everything is good...
Replies
Views
Yes, all images, including channel logos, are retrieved from StreamingService. So I use below for channel logos: "MPextended/StreamingService/stream/GetArtworkResized\?" + "mediatype=12" + "&id=" + channelId + "&artworktype=5" + "&offset=0" +...
Yes, all images, including channel logos, are retrieved from StreamingService. So I use below for channel logos...
Hello, I'm working on a scheduler app for MP, currently using MPExtended as a data provider. Is it possible to get the channel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description MP froze so rebooted PC resulting in MPExtended error window asking me to report a bug. See screen-shot. I've attached MPExtended log files for info. Steps to Reproduce: MP froze after about 1 hours inactivity. Attempted to kill MP process using "Windows Task manager" Attempted to restart...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description MP froze so rebooted PC resulting in MPExtended error window asking me to report a bug...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description MP froze so rebooted PC resulting in MPExtended error window asking me to report a bug...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm calling the GetChannelsDetails method and I've all the WebSortFields, however I can't seem to get back the channels in the same order as they are configured in the TV Config and the order they are displayed in the MP application. Is there some order way that I can determine the display order of the channels, so that I can...
Hi all, I'm calling the GetChannelsDetails method and I've all the WebSortFields, however I can't seem to get back the channels in...
Hi all, I'm calling the GetChannelsDetails method and I've all the WebSortFields, however I can't seem to get back the channels in...
Replies
Views
Copy the files in the zip over the existing files in c:\Program Files\MPExtended and c:\Program Files\Web MediaPortal *Back up your existing files first in case the new versions don't work* If you're using the beta then you shouldn't use these files, they are built from the most recent 0.5 branch so may not be compatible with 0.6
Copy the files in the zip over the existing files in c:\Program Files\MPExtended and c:\Program Files\Web MediaPortal *Back up...
Hi Oxan, Thanks for that new release. Looks like Direct-Streaming via Internet does work now. Many thanks for that. But streaming...
Replies
Views
Yes because I want to power on in S5 state not in S3. But I can use powerscheduler to go to S5 when the pc is idle.
Yes because I want to power on in S5 state not in S3. But I can use powerscheduler to go to S5 when the pc is idle.
Hello, I'm making a python script to power on my HTPC from my raspberry in the case there is a recording to start. I succeeded to...
Replies
Views
Ok, I got it. I don't have to call "StartStream"! It's enough to call "InitStream" to control TV Server :-)
Ok, I got it. I don't have to call "StartStream"! It's enough to call "InitStream" to control TV Server :-)
Hi, I'm using MPExtended to control TV Server, but I'm not using the stream of MPExtended, I directly use the RTSP-Stream of TV...
Replies
Views
Simpler that.... It is all internal. In a school. Is all on one server. Want to give the users access to the TV server via the web page, so I do not have to install the client. Would be nice if they could watch live and schedule programs and watch recorded programs WITHOUT having to log into the portal. Actually ... perhaps...
Simpler that.... It is all internal. In a school. Is all on one server. Want to give the users access to the TV server via the...
Hi, is it possible to have authentication only for clients connecting over the internet? I would like clients from the local net...
Replies
Views
Hi Is there anyway to do this? I've just bought iviewer and configured it only to find it just schedules simple recordings, I'd like to be able to set a series link, like every time on this channel. Thanks
Hi Is there anyway to do this? I've just bought iviewer and configured it only to find it just schedules simple recordings, I'd...
Hi Is there anyway to do this? I've just bought iviewer and configured it only to find it just schedules simple recordings, I'd...
Replies
Views
Well, if your receiver has web browser you can open WebMediaPortal itself
Well, if your receiver has web browser you can open WebMediaPortal itself
Hello , In order to watch my Movies and TV series hosted in MediaPortal i am asking : Is there a plugin to install on my...
Replies
Views
Well its a shame if it is, its a good platform but I would have thought the previous stable version would have at least worked properly on apple products iphone and ipad rather than just giving stuttering playback. :(
Well its a shame if it is, its a good platform but I would have thought the previous stable version would have at least worked...
WebMP 0.6.0 Beta See here for more information on the 0.6 Beta release. A full changelog of WebMP will come soon, for general...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom