MPExtended (14 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Having allsorts of issues with MP extended already detailed my issues but no one has replied in the other posts. When I use final release MP extended playback on iPhone/iPad is stuttering and unwatchable. This is because Ffmpeg isn't an option. When we use the beta core and web side versions iPad/iPhone playback doesn't work just...
Having allsorts of issues with MP extended already detailed my issues but no one has replied in the other posts. When I use final...
Having allsorts of issues with MP extended already detailed my issues but no one has replied in the other posts. When I use final...
Replies
Views
me too, same issue: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.Pages.TabWebMediaPortal' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files...
me too, same issue: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type...
While testing I ran into a few issues / bugs that I need help with When attempting to remove this version I discovered Windows...
Replies
Views
Im using 0.6.0 beta. I can watch all formats but not video_ts
Im using 0.6.0 beta. I can watch all formats but not video_ts
Hello Running MP 1.6 mpxtended .5.4 , using default codec settings with LAV . Running dedicated HTPC on Windows 8.1 ( 64 bits) I'm...
Replies
Views
Your answer was correct anyway. :-) The Synology NAS is integrated in the Active Directory. I can use NAS ressources with my AD account. From the client point of view, the fact it is a Synology NAS instead of a Windows file server is not visible. What is strange is the fact I don't have to authenticate on the NAS using the domain...
Your answer was correct anyway. :-) The Synology NAS is integrated in the Active Directory. I can use NAS ressources with my AD...
Hello, This question has been asked already but I tried all suggested solution without any succes. When playing a media file...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I didn't understand that. Now that I know that, maybe I can get this to work. I'll give it another go tomorrow and let you know if I still have any issues. EDIT: That worked perfectly! Thank you!!
Thanks, I didn't understand that. Now that I know that, maybe I can get this to work. I'll give it another go tomorrow and let...
First, are there any additional skins available besides the ones at the top of this forum? Is there a page or site someplace that...
Replies
Views
Hallo, bin nun seit geraumer Zeit dabei mir "Mediaportal" in der Webform anzupassen und hätte hierzu gerne einen Trailer zu dem Film. Diesen bette ich zurzeit mit "traileraddict" ein jedoch nicht nur den trailer sondern die ganze Seite, Mein Problem ist das der eigentliche trailer eine ID hat und diese würde ich gerne auslesen und...
Hallo, bin nun seit geraumer Zeit dabei mir "Mediaportal" in der Webform anzupassen und hätte hierzu gerne einen Trailer zu dem...
Hallo, bin nun seit geraumer Zeit dabei mir "Mediaportal" in der Webform anzupassen und hätte hierzu gerne einen Trailer zu dem...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have Problems to Stream 1080p Videos to my iPad or an other PC! The Video starts stuttering after a few minutes! I have a Intel Bay Trail System with a Celeron J1900 4x2,4GHz. Playing 1080p with aMPDroid works amazing! Maybe anyone can help me! I´m using MPExtended 0.5.4!
Hello! I have Problems to Stream 1080p Videos to my iPad or an other PC! The Video starts stuttering after a few minutes! I have a...
Hello! I have Problems to Stream 1080p Videos to my iPad or an other PC! The Video starts stuttering after a few minutes! I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I login to the web interface, I only get home and settings tab. Any ideas, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have even tried running the Beta version with no luck. any help would be appreciated.
Hi, When I login to the web interface, I only get home and settings tab. Any ideas, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I...
Hi, When I login to the web interface, I only get home and settings tab. Any ideas, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 onlinevideos DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-support.104867/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-support.104867/
Is there any way to add any of these skins onlinevideos plugin?
Replies
Views
Hi driver140771, yes, that what I did - but still no custom logos in the mpextended tv guide. Edit: Sorry, my bad. :-) Yes, that worked - you need to manually create the "Mediaportal" directory. I put them into the Mediaportal TV Server directory :-D
Hi driver140771, yes, that what I did - but still no custom logos in the mpextended tv guide. Edit: Sorry, my bad. :-) Yes, that...
Hello, in the mpextended/mediaportal wiki there's a screenshot showing the mpextended tvguide with customized channel icons. How...
Replies
Views
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now MPExtended creat a Thumbnail with no Offset :( Or is it possible to change the Offset of the Preview Thumbnails? Thanks.
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now...
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now...
Replies
Views
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in Multiseat config and all is working realy well. However would like to give the kids and guests access to the Web Interface so they can view recordings, access liveTV etc from their PC's .... but dont want...
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in...
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in...
Replies
Views
D
It would be great for radio... but radio not working :P
It would be great for radio... but radio not working :P
Would it be possible to add a sort schedule in the next release. So that you can vie your planed recording by starting time and not...
Replies
Views
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all ports except 80 It's giving me blank page on port 80 <process started at 2014-05-10 22:17:39 with arguments /systray:0 /config:C:\Windows\TEMP\tmp5509.tmp /site:WebMediaPortal> [2014-05-10 22:17:40]...
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all...
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all...
Replies
Views
I installed WebMediaPortal according to this instructions: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/WebMediaPortal/IIS_Edition When I want to load the website in a browser, the site keeps loading forever, without any error. The MPExtended Service runs fine. Is there any more detailed...
I installed WebMediaPortal according to this instructions...
I installed WebMediaPortal according to this instructions...
Replies
Views
Just did and after uninstalling 0.6 beta and reinstalling 0.5.4 iOS is working again. Both logs attached. If you mean with streaming page the page from where I started the stream, its exactly the same on both versions. Its standard skin and starting the same series from starting page after login.
Just did and after uninstalling 0.6 beta and reinstalling 0.5.4 iOS is working again. Both logs attached. If you mean with...
Hey, first congrats to 0.6 beta. Unfortunately I am running in quite a few issues, trying to sort now the first one: In WebMP on...
Replies
Views
Do the skin directories have the correct access rights on file level? Compare them to the other dirs and files in /www
Do the skin directories have the correct access rights on file level? Compare them to the other dirs and files in /www
HI guys. I think I'm missing something simple here. But thought I would ask. I have just installed for the first time MPExtended +...
Replies
Views
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have several series that do not show up on the webpage. These series show up in MediaPortal. The MP-TV Series plug in does not appear to have any issues detecting all of the series information and files. A couple...
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have...
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have...
Replies
Views
https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/65069-rel-mediaportal-live-tv/?hl=%2Bmediaportal+%2Blive
https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/65069-rel-mediaportal-live-tv/?hl=%2Bmediaportal+%2Blive
Any thoughts regarding chromecast integration? Allowing the ability to send the webportal page to a chromecast device from a chrome...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to another user. If I add users they can view the same things of "administrator" , is there an option to customize users access? EDIT: I see that there's the chance to see the streaming via .m3u file, it works...
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to...
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any titel from my music. (Video or TV-Streaming are not in use at the moment) The JWPlayer occurs an Error #2032. The Flash HQ or Flash Medium brings the following error: 'Video not found...
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any...
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any...
Replies
Views
That looks like Chrome, the NPAPI plugin that VLC uses will no longer work in the current versions of Chrome
That looks like Chrome, the NPAPI plugin that VLC uses will no longer work in the current versions of Chrome
Hello everyone, Just got MPExtended setup and can access it via my web browser over my LAN, however when I try to play a show I...
Replies
Views
I can stream my recordings however if I try to download them I get this error: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request. Please include the information below when you report this error. WebMediaPortal version 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Request: http://[snip]8080/Stream/Download?item=292&type=Recording Unable to connect...
I can stream my recordings however if I try to download them I get this error: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your...
I can stream my recordings however if I try to download them I get this error: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your...
Replies
Views
I installed an older version of chrome and it works fine. I am surprised more people are not seeing this issue? I had to uninstall current version of chrome in order to install the older version. Will probably have to turn off updates if I want to keep VLC plugin capability otherwise I will lose it again when chrome updates. I...
I installed an older version of chrome and it works fine. I am surprised more people are not seeing this issue? I had to...
Have had no issues until recently in viewing video (including live TV and any video) now when trying to view video using Direct, it...
Replies
Views
but why dont you install tha client and plugins on tv tvserver pc ?? you dont have to use the mediaportal client only install it ?? and the moving pictuers and mp-tvserver is using ther own database so that wont efect you curet setup only let you brows to your media from web.
but why dont you install tha client and plugins on tv tvserver pc ?? you dont have to use the mediaportal client only install it ...
Hello everyone, my question might seem stupid, but I wasn't able to find any information about this. My Setup : I'm using XBMC as...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for your feedback, I requested WEBMEDIAPORTAL, not the win phone 8 app. The win 8 phone app does not support tv recording, tv program, music and is not stable. Question is, if there would be any other way via a mp extended profile. I unfortunately not familiar with this and also in the wiki I found no information about this
Hi, thanks for your feedback, I requested WEBMEDIAPORTAL, not the win phone 8 app. The win 8 phone app does not support tv...
Hi all, I installed mpextended and webmediaportal and it works perfect for me on PC and laptops. Unfortunately webmediaportal...
Replies
Views
It seems to be that flash is required, so all windows phone users as well as the apple users can not use webmediaportal?!
It seems to be that flash is required, so all windows phone users as well as the apple users can not use webmediaportal?!
Hi, ich benutze das WebMediaPortal in Verbindung mit MPExtended. Gibt es die Möglichkeit im WebMediaPortal auch .m4a Dateien zu...
Replies
Views
I've got an i3 2100T which can cope with MPExtended but it struggles when MP client is running and I'm transcoding with MPE at the same time
I've got an i3 2100T which can cope with MPExtended but it struggles when MP client is running and I'm transcoding with MPE at the...
Hello, I am using a Intel Pentium G630T Sandy Bridge 2.3GHz and find that this is not powerful enough to run MPExtended, as it is...
Replies
Views
D
Thanks for the answer.
Thanks for the answer.
Hey As far as I saw it should be included but i can't find it. Maybe I am blind or so, but where can I set the recording schedule...
Replies
Views
DM105165
D
works now, I configured the services to start with a delay
works now, I configured the services to start with a delay
Hi together, a few days ago I installed mp extended and mp webportal. The out of the box installation with help of the wiki even...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom