MPTagThat (4 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
MP1 MP2 Version Update DE
first release of MPTagThat2 released today
first release of MPTagThat2 released today
New version uploaded: MPTagThat Changelog --------- Legend: ------- + Added - Deleted x Fixed 1.0.0.466 14.12.2023...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPTagThat2 Release DE
Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question about MPTagThat 2 is there a new final version of the program ore a newer beta version from MPTagThat 2 available? cu Entdecker
Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question about MPTagThat 2 is there a new final version of the program ore a newer beta version from...
UPDATE 14.12.2023 After several years of development, where, due to private and job related reasons, i had pauses of several...
Replies
Views
Yes, absolutely. With just a small change. Attached is a version, which is compatible with MPTagThat2
Yes, absolutely. With just a small change. Attached is a version, which is compatible with MPTagThat2
This is the Forum for MPTagThat the Mediaportal Tag Editor. The lastest Version of the Tag Editor can always be found here. We...
Replies
Views
put on my list for enhancements
put on my list for enhancements
One suggestion more: Shell extensions for MPTagThat: -> right mouse click -> open folder in MPTagThat!
Replies
Views
yeah, most probabl i can, but it'll take me some time. for the time being, those files will be ignored and not shown in the list
yeah, most probabl i can, but it'll take me some time. for the time being, those files will be ignored and not shown in the list
Hi, It would be useful to scan a folder of music files and find those that are missing tag info such as artist, album and genre...
Replies
Views
when the files are renamed into a new folder would be good if a folder.jpg was created also. Example it would create <a>\<b>\folder.jpg = album thumbnail Would be good if <a>\folder.jpg = artist thumbnail (available from thumbs directory/last.fm+audioscrobber scraper)
when the files are renamed into a new folder would be good if a folder.jpg was created also. Example it would create...
Hi Helmut! Will it be possible in one of the upcoming releases to rename folders like files (with variables)? best regards...
Replies
Views
Feel free to ask if you need any samples or I can assist you in any way.
Feel free to ask if you need any samples or I can assist you in any way.
Is there any interest in implementing Matroska support? For music this might be *.mka files. A similar structure (Artist, Album...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Won't load DE
It looks like the naming of a non-music file found in a folder, you were scanning is causing troubles. Please try a version from here
It looks like the naming of a non-music file found in a folder, you were scanning is causing troubles. Please try a version from here
I was in the middle of using the program when it crashed. Got an error message and it would not restart. I uninstalled the program...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. A change done for 3.0.1 caused only mp3 files to be processed. fixed in next version
Yes, you're right. A change done for 3.0.1 caused only mp3 files to be processed. fixed in next version
Hi, First, let me say thank you for the program. It has really helped me. However, I think I found a bug in 3.0.0.1 in that it...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Works great now.
Thank you. Works great now.
I'm trying to convert my FLAC and WAV-files to WMA lossless for use with Zune and WP7, but for some reason my 40MB WAV-files comes...
Replies
Views
Great. Thank you for the quick responce.
Great. Thank you for the quick responce.
I'm currently ripping some CDs to WMA lossless. But I don't know which sample format I should choose. 16 bit stereo 44100hz? 24...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Which online database? Error correction? Internal Variables? Hi hwahrmann, thanks for your answers and your great tool. Why do you use different online databases? One database should be enough. :S No error correction. It's a pity. I hoped I can have all functions what I need in one tool. So I will use furthermore EAC...
AW: Re: Which online database? Error correction? Internal Variables? Hi hwahrmann, thanks for your answers and your great tool...
Hello, I check since few days if MPTagThat the right tool for me. The first impression is very good. Now I have questions as...
Replies
Views
AW: Where can I find the source code? I added the svn infos for MPTagThat to our wiki.
AW: Where can I find the source code? I added the svn infos for MPTagThat to our wiki.
Hi, my question is already in the title. I searched under SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Index of /trunk/Tools but I...
Replies
Views
Well i haven't designed it really for a specific Screen resolution. The bigger the better. On both my Notebook and Desktop PC i run 1900 x 1200, so i don't have these troubles. I have changed the display in a way. so that the list of the Files are on Top and the Details of the selected Song are on bottom. And i have changed the...
Well i haven't designed it really for a specific Screen resolution. The bigger the better. On both my Notebook and Desktop PC i...
Hello, I use MPTT on two different machines, one is my desktop PC with a 5:4 screen and a resolution of 1280x1024, there it is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 vs MediaMonkey DE
I couldn't get MM to work to save me. It doesn't appear very user friendly. I got a list after it scanned my files and when I clicked, what I thought was the add button, it put the info and art from one artist in all tags of about 900 songs. I've not tried MPTagThat, but is there one of these auto-taggers that you don't have to...
I couldn't get MM to work to save me. It doesn't appear very user friendly. I got a list after it scanned my files and when I...
Hi Helmut. It sounds like you have done us all yet another amazing service. Thank you for all your effort! I haven't tried it out...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 3.0.0 Beta DE
Could be. Where are you selecting the 3. entry? In the list of tracks, that have been downloaded? Just give me an example please.
Could be. Where are you selecting the 3. entry? In the list of tracks, that have been downloaded? Just give me an example please.
Version 3.0.0 Beta can be downloaded here As a prerequisite you need to have .Net 4 Runtime installed. I was running into a...
Replies
Views
The file is not even shown to me, as it is treated as corrupted file. The sample, which you uploaded is a file with the extension of mp3, but has HTML code in it. In the code, which you posted before this is shown as: 2012-06-28 09:08:42.889133 [ Warn][ 1][GridViewTracks.FolderScan ]: FolderScan: Ignoring track E:\aamp3nog te...
The file is not even shown to me, as it is treated as corrupted file. The sample, which you uploaded is a file with the extension...
Hi guys, Ive been using MPTagThat with no problems since I first installed MP 18 months ago. That was until today where some...
Replies
Views
d'OH! I should have known that. I used to use AIFF files on OSX. Just didn't register that we were talking about the same thing.
d'OH! I should have known that. I used to use AIFF files on OSX. Just didn't register that we were talking about the same thing.
I was wanting to upgrade to 1.02 will it include the aif support so i can include my aif stuff into the database in MP THanks Rick
Replies
Views
Yes, could be a solution, but then maybe the program, which originally installed bass.dll in windows\system32 doesn't work anymore. Just give it a try.
Yes, could be a solution, but then maybe the program, which originally installed bass.dll in windows\system32 doesn't work anymore...
Downloaded MPTagThat. Installed .NET 4 and .NET updates from Windows updates. Installed MPTagThat. On opening MPTagThat I...
Replies
Views
Creation of a MusicDB inside MPTagThat is only meantfor non-MP users. with MP installed, you should recreate the database always within MP. i will add a respective note about that.
Creation of a MusicDB inside MPTagThat is only meantfor non-MP users. with MP installed, you should recreate the database always...
Hi there! is it possible to automatically update all folder.jpgs without touching the mp3 files themselves? Thanks and...
Replies
Views
Nevermind! All I had to do was restore the config and log folders from the recycle bin. Together with the reinstall the tracks now show up as expected again. I don't know what went wrong or how it was fixed in detail, but the problem has gone away for me, thanks.
Nevermind! All I had to do was restore the config and log folders from the recycle bin. Together with the reinstall the tracks now...
Hi Firstly thanks. I love this program. The combined powers behind Media Portal developers continues to blow me away! I think I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unhandled exception DE
Strange, problem didn't appear on the new songs anymore... Consider it as fixed. Will just update post if it happens again. :thx:
Strange, problem didn't appear on the new songs anymore... Consider it as fixed. Will just update post if it happens again. :thx:
Everytime I try to retreive something from Inet, I get followin error: I tried these actions with always same result : "Tag from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 unablle to rip DE
Fixed. New upload, as soon as i have ADSL again
Fixed. New upload, as soon as i have ADSL again
Hi hwahrmann, I did a fresh install of Windows XP and MP on my new system, after that I installed the latest version of...
Replies
Views
seems that theres a problem, when i look, which cd / dvd drives are installed. i'm using drecord fo that purpose. need to see, if there is any reported bug. logs are in your user %APPDATA%\MPTagThat\log
seems that theres a problem, when i look, which cd / dvd drives are installed. i'm using drecord fo that purpose. need to see, if...
Hi Awesome program, however I think I may have found a bug. For reasons I won't go into here I occsionally have to turn off ACHI...
Replies
Views
Hi, first of all, thanks for this very impressive piece of software. I have the same problem. There are simply no tracks in database view visible. I tried this on different computers (XP/Vista) with different songs. Here is what I've done: Fresh install of MPTagThat, going to configuration/Tags/Database, selected a new...
Hi, first of all, thanks for this very impressive piece of software. I have the same problem. There are simply no tracks in...
Hi, I have been using mptagthat for a while now and managed to retag a few albums. At one point I wanted to retag files...
Replies
Views
ah, ok. i think about a search feature. Editing the Artist field is possible for a single artist or for ALL artists. if you leave the artist field for a single artist emoty, then i'll take the content of the Artist tetbox in the header for the empty fields in the grid. Besides tha nothing else is done. but aftre riping the CD...
ah, ok. i think about a search feature. Editing the Artist field is possible for a single artist or for ALL artists. if you...
I've just started with this programm but unfortunately the tracks from inserted Audio CD's are not displayed (i tried several)...
Replies
Views
Hi again. yesterday: new version, new OS, fresh install. But the same error. All track nr are gone, after "identify file". All other Tags are present. Bug or feature? :-) Maybe, the error is sitting in front of the sreen?! :-) Thanks, Stefan
Hi again. yesterday: new version, new OS, fresh install. But the same error. All track nr are gone, after "identify file". All...
Hi, thanks for this great tool. but in the actual version, i have some errors. If I use the "identify file" function, the track...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Track not see DE
In case you don't know - using capitals is the equivalent of yelling at somebody: I am simply trying to help you.;) What is the complete path for the folder you are searching? It will be displayed if you left-click into the empty space area to the right of the path information in your explorer screenshot P1.
In case you don't know - using capitals is the equivalent of yelling at somebody: I am simply trying to help you.;) What is the...
i install this program in my new pc... but i can't see all type of music :( why? the music type file are the same "mp3 windows...
Replies
Views
no, not yet. did some investigation and it would probably require some modification to the underlying taglib-sharp, which needs to be done carefully, as i may destroy the file, if not done carefully.
no, not yet. did some investigation and it would probably require some modification to the underlying taglib-sharp, which needs to...
Hi, Just edited one album and saved data to disc. While title information is displayed correctly within MPTagThat, the saved...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the roses. :-)
Thanks for the roses. :-)
As a sound designer I need to keep accurate tabs on my tags. For years now, during tag editing sessions, I have usually had to hop...
Replies
Views
I know, but that makes no sense for me with 5.1 Files, because my A/V just decodes DTS and AC3. But I use flac for my 2.0 Lossless collection.
I know, but that makes no sense for me with 5.1 Files, because my A/V just decodes DTS and AC3. But I use flac for my 2.0 Lossless...
Referring to this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-play-wav-files-with-dts-sound-only-whitenoise.93753/page-5...
Replies
Views
I knew there had to be a way ;-) Thx m8 !
I knew there had to be a way ;-) Thx m8 !
Hi I was using your program the other day, trying to tag audio books (actually I DID tag audiobooks ;-) ). Some had no track...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tagging ideas.. DE
Hi, and thanks for your fast implementation! would it be possible to make the numbering according to the left list box? e.g. an album has 120 songs in 5 cds you get like six time the numbering from 1 to 20, but in the sorting list you get the numbers from 1 to 120. Now, I found some small bug in the error handling, also in the...
Hi, and thanks for your fast implementation! would it be possible to make the numbering according to the left list box? e.g. an...
Hi, first for sure: Great tool, runs smooth and almost without errors... thank you very much! Now two things that came to my mind...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom