MPTagThat (4 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
Yes, absolutely. With just a small change. Attached is a version, which is compatible with MPTagThat2
Yes, absolutely. With just a small change. Attached is a version, which is compatible with MPTagThat2
This is the Forum for MPTagThat the Mediaportal Tag Editor. The lastest Version of the Tag Editor can always be found here. We...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version Update DE
first release of MPTagThat2 released today
first release of MPTagThat2 released today
New version uploaded: MPTagThat Changelog --------- Legend: ------- + Added - Deleted x Fixed 1.0.0.466 14.12.2023...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPTagThat2 Release DE
Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question about MPTagThat 2 is there a new final version of the program ore a newer beta version from MPTagThat 2 available? cu Entdecker
Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question about MPTagThat 2 is there a new final version of the program ore a newer beta version from...
UPDATE 14.12.2023 After several years of development, where, due to private and job related reasons, i had pauses of several...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Idea Collection thread (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks, I will try this. Emph
Thanks, I will try this. Emph
Now that the toool is used by quite a few people, i'd ask you to post ideas for future enhacements to this thread. i will collect...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem and deleting the bass.dll file from system32 also fixed it for me. Thanks guys!
I had the same problem and deleting the bass.dll file from system32 also fixed it for me. Thanks guys!
I am running MP 1.0 with no problems on vista32 business. I installed MPTagThat and get this error 'Incorrect BASS.DLL (version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 3.0.0 Beta DE
Could be. Where are you selecting the 3. entry? In the list of tracks, that have been downloaded? Just give me an example please.
Could be. Where are you selecting the 3. entry? In the list of tracks, that have been downloaded? Just give me an example please.
Version 3.0.0 Beta can be downloaded here As a prerequisite you need to have .Net 4 Runtime installed. I was running into a...
Replies
Views
ok new version 3.0.6 published
ok new version 3.0.6 published
I just learned that "Album Cover Lookup" and "Internet lookup" stopped working. Both function use Amazon as a source. As from...
Replies
Views
TNX ;)
TNX ;)
Hi @hwahrmann i just noticed that MPTagThat has an auto-tag option. When i try to use the 'Tag from Internet' option, it shows a...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is an old post but a well known problem. If you experience problems with your sound system: it does not play all MP3 but skips some of them, have a look at the BluMeUSB utility. - it de-clutters your USB flash drive and removes things like album covers and song lyrics - it puts all the song info in ID3 V1 tags - it sets the...
Hi, this is an old post but a well known problem. If you experience problems with your sound system: it does not play all MP3 but...
Hello there and merry Christmas to all of you. I am using MPTagThat to tag and organize my music collection. This is all working...
Replies
Views
Ok, so you are reporting this as a bug. Right? That the status showed 4 files, altough no Music file was found? But MpTagThat loaded properly and works ok. If you select one of the sub folders with Music in it, it would show? Then you should create a separate thread and not just take this one.
Ok, so you are reporting this as a bug. Right? That the status showed 4 files, altough no Music file was found? But MpTagThat...
Hello I have had a problem for a few days when trying to load the program, it will not load, the start up screen comes up...
Replies
Views
I know, but that makes no sense for me with 5.1 Files, because my A/V just decodes DTS and AC3. But I use flac for my 2.0 Lossless collection.
I know, but that makes no sense for me with 5.1 Files, because my A/V just decodes DTS and AC3. But I use flac for my 2.0 Lossless...
Referring to this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-play-wav-files-with-dts-sound-only-whitenoise.93753/page-5...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is definitely WMP doing the changes. And i'm sure you find additional 3 hidden files named AlbumArt*.* , which was written by WMP.
Yes, it is definitely WMP doing the changes. And i'm sure you find additional 3 hidden files named AlbumArt*.* , which was written...
I am not sure if the problem I am having is because of a bug with MPTagThat, or because I am not editing my tags correctly. I am...
Replies
Views
A "remove all User defined frames" button would be great. I've uploaded 2 mp3's in which the User defined frames won't delete. Also made a screen capture video of it happening (maybe it could help): MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Before the video I've set the debug level to Trace, but somehow...
A "remove all User defined frames" button would be great. I've uploaded 2 mp3's in which the User defined frames won't delete...
Updated to 3.0 this morning. First installed .net 4, then installed the new version op MPtagthat. Now every time I try to open...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genres DE
Hey guys, just stepping into this thread to mention that I did a lot of research on this topic quite some time ago before I implemented exactly this functionality for MP2. All my findings (as well as a comment from you, Helmut), can be found in this thread. Maybe it helps... Michael
Hey guys, just stepping into this thread to mention that I did a lot of research on this topic quite some time ago before I...
'ello Thanx for an awesome app that I have used extensively. I have a couple of Questions regarding how Genre Tags are stored...
Replies
Views
Re : Issue on AIFF tagging Hello to everyone If it can help someone else, I have the solution by using JRiver Media Center, amazing player and it has recognised all AIFF tags instantly. Highly recommended ! Madien
Re : Issue on AIFF tagging Hello to everyone If it can help someone else, I have the solution by using JRiver Media Center...
Dear all I am a new member; I discovered MPtagThat recently and I was quite impressed by this powerful tool. I still have an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 STRG+A Bug DE
Thx ! Happy that you could reproduce and fix it ! ^^
Thx ! Happy that you could reproduce and fix it ! ^^
When pressing STRG+A to select all files, it tries to edit a single file and automatically enters the value "a".
Replies
Views
The file is not even shown to me, as it is treated as corrupted file. The sample, which you uploaded is a file with the extension of mp3, but has HTML code in it. In the code, which you posted before this is shown as: 2012-06-28 09:08:42.889133 [ Warn][ 1][GridViewTracks.FolderScan ]: FolderScan: Ignoring track E:\aamp3nog te...
The file is not even shown to me, as it is treated as corrupted file. The sample, which you uploaded is a file with the extension...
Hi guys, Ive been using MPTagThat with no problems since I first installed MP 18 months ago. That was until today where some...
Replies
Views
Superb. Thans a lot for helping out. See, this was the reason, why i asked you to put the MPTT bin folder in the PATH in front of everything else.
Superb. Thans a lot for helping out. See, this was the reason, why i asked you to put the MPTT bin folder in the PATH in front of...
When I start MPTT I get an error message saying: Incorrect BASS.DLL version 2.4 required" Since I just updated to MP 1.2, I...
Replies
Views
pm with link has been sent
pm with link has been sent
Two questions My music is currently in AIFF format and I want to look at converting it to FLAC using mptag that and then into mp...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 vs MediaMonkey DE
I couldn't get MM to work to save me. It doesn't appear very user friendly. I got a list after it scanned my files and when I clicked, what I thought was the add button, it put the info and art from one artist in all tags of about 900 songs. I've not tried MPTagThat, but is there one of these auto-taggers that you don't have to...
I couldn't get MM to work to save me. It doesn't appear very user friendly. I got a list after it scanned my files and when I...
Hi Helmut. It sounds like you have done us all yet another amazing service. Thank you for all your effort! I haven't tried it out...
Replies
Views
hi the files version is 2.4 !, i don't understand !
hi the files version is 2.4 !, i don't understand !
Hi, when I run the program direct after installation, I get the attached error-message. (WIN7-x64, .NET up to date)
Replies
Views
Anyone figured out what's wrong? I'm having exactly the same problem:)
Anyone figured out what's wrong? I'm having exactly the same problem:)
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
Replies
Views
yeah, that looks like problems accessing musicbrainz website. So we know, that it is not a problem of version 2.0 itself. will try to investigate, tough on my side i see no difference in speed at alll
yeah, that looks like problems accessing musicbrainz website. So we know, that it is not a problem of version 2.0 itself. will try...
mptagthat once i scan my files it keeps saying (not responding) it will work very very slow start stop start stop.
Replies
Views
Great thats what I was hoping for thanks
Great thats what I was hoping for thanks
If I was to take my ripped bit perfect wav files which have file format as \Artist\album\song title as filename and artwork is .jpg...
Replies
Views
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you are still using the product, please give the new version a try.
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you are still using the product, please give the new version a try.
Windows XP, SP3, all updates. English. MPTagThat lives in its own directory. Upon starting I get the semi-transparent splash...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 M4B DE
Still not fit enough to make an update. I think I can do it after 6th of January because I will leave for skiing.
Still not fit enough to make an update. I think I can do it after 6th of January because I will leave for skiing.
Hi Would it be possible to get MPTagThat to recognize m4b files. The m4b container is just a renamed m4a, that makes it...
Replies
Views
You can use Long Path Tool as well, it works good!
You can use Long Path Tool as well, it works good!
How to reproduce issue: Open MP tag that; check the box "scan subfolders" Click on a directory with multiple folder levels names...
Replies
Views
Update: Installed Win 7 RC1 yesterday and MPTagThat works out of the box. no need to set Vista Compatibility mode.
Update: Installed Win 7 RC1 yesterday and MPTagThat works out of the box. no need to set Vista Compatibility mode.
running win 7 x32 I get a JIT error when run it.. any idea why or plans to support it? thx
Replies
Views
Thank you for being so patient hwahrmann. I followed your instructions still I am not able to save lyrics in my mp3 files. I am temporarily giving up on this feature of MPTagThat, everything else with I must say is very cool. I guess I need to copy paste the lyrics directly into iTunes for now, until the next release of MPTagThat...
Thank you for being so patient hwahrmann. I followed your instructions still I am not able to save lyrics in my mp3 files. I am...
I am not sure if anybody is experiencing the problem that I have. I tried adding lyrics to songs using MPTagThat, the lyrics are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature request? DE
Track Picture Problem I think I've posted this in the wrong thread.... I have ripped a CD that only has one track ( an ambient music/sound CD) and I try to attach the picture from file using the Single tag edit facility, or multiple tag edit, the picture is not on the track or in the folder after save. If I get the wrong...
Track Picture Problem I think I've posted this in the wrong thread.... I have ripped a CD that only has one track ( an ambient...
Hi, first of all: thank you very much for your hard work. It's really near to perfection! I started a lot of years ago ripping my...
Replies
Views
Great. So some plugin was most probably using a taglib-sharp.dll. As per ID3 standard those fields should be stored in the files without leading zeroes. Confirmed. will be fixed in the next version.
Great. So some plugin was most probably using a taglib-sharp.dll. As per ID3 standard those fields should be stored in the files...
Hi, with the new Version 3.1.2 I can see only the album folders. I see no tracks.
Replies
Views
Thanks ! This is solved in last version ! Thank you for this great improvement !
Thanks ! This is solved in last version ! Thank you for this great improvement !
Hello, On startup MPTagThat scans music folder and crashes. Using Win 7 32 Message "Running out of memory. Scanning aborted."...
Replies
Views
in the future we may see either artist image stored and scraped from within the mp3'd id3tag or maybe mediaportal can use an artist.jpg if it occurs in the same folder as an mp3. The first one is possible the 2nd one has potential problems.
in the future we may see either artist image stored and scraped from within the mp3'd id3tag or maybe mediaportal can use an...
Nearly everyone has their music files organised as \artist\album\filename.mp3 Most people have \artist\album\folder.jpg =...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom