MPTvClient (stand alone TV client) (3 Viewers)

MPTvClient is a lightweight client to watch TV using TVServer over the network.
MP1 MP2 Further Development (1 Viewer) DE
I do not know this program. When it connects to TVE only over the standard remoting connection, it should also work with MP2 as host. When it does a direct database connection, it will fail (due to SQLite not beeing supported by MP1). But I have only very few time at the moment, it's not even enough for MP2, so I can't support other...
I do not know this program. When it connects to TVE only over the standard remoting connection, it should also work with MP2 as...
As nobody else is developing this nice App anymore, i am looking into it from now on, if its okay. I have already rewritten this...
Replies
Views
KODI appears to tell TV Server to stop time-shifting immediately after TV Server has successfully tuned the channel: [2018-01-19 17:16:23,262] [Log ] [37 ] [INFO ] - TVServerKodi: Start timeshift for channel 1896 for user 'XBMCpvrclient1 ... [2018-01-19 17:16:30,210] [Log ] [37 ] [DEBUG] - TVServerKodi: Timeshift...
KODI appears to tell TV Server to stop time-shifting immediately after TV Server has successfully tuned the channel: [2018-01-19...
(also posted on tuner comes up, tuner goes down.. no errors, no picture) Log files at...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG for DVBIP list DE
Well, selecting "all the options" is not necessarily the right configuration. Also, there is no guarantee that EPG is actually available. You might have to find EPG from another source (eg. XMLTV, WebEPG etc.).
Well, selecting "all the options" is not necessarily the right configuration. Also, there is no guarantee that EPG is actually...
Hello, I have my list m3u uploaded in mediaportal as DVBIP and I can watch my TV. But it does not grab the epg, even if I selected...
Replies
Views
Hi Support. I finally got the reason on it. The USB TV tuner driver is not competiable in WIN7 x64. Thanks all of you. Happy MP. :-)
Hi Support. I finally got the reason on it. The USB TV tuner driver is not competiable in WIN7 x64. Thanks all of you. Happy MP. :-)
Hi Support team, I had using MP 1.1.1 for 6 year , everything run good, since hardware breakdown , i change to win7 x64 ultimate...
Replies
Views
MM, this worked like a charm. Great help, thank you very much.
MM, this worked like a charm. Great help, thank you very much.
I have two tuner plugins inside TV Server I use. The DVB-C for Ziggo in Netherlands and DVB-IP for extra channels I can't get from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Customize ports DE
What happens is when I change a channel the screen blanks like it is going to change channels, then the original channel comes in for a split second, then the screen flashes blue, and then the desired channel finally tunes in and is fine (minus some fuzziness but that is just my cable signal, maybe try post processing one I get rid of...
What happens is when I change a channel the screen blanks like it is going to change channels, then the original channel comes in...
Hi, Is it possible, to customize what ports it uses, without editing the source? I have checked Gentle.config, and I can of course...
Replies
Views
Yes, I've looked... but there's nothing that I (or probably anybody else) can say that I didn't say in my previous posts. Again, there are continuity errors in the TsWriter log. Inadequate signal strength/quality and HDD overload are the most common causes of these. With the information you've provided and without access to the...
Yes, I've looked... but there's nothing that I (or probably anybody else) can say that I didn't say in my previous posts. Again...
Hello, I have Mediaportal TV Server running on my HP Microliant Server using WHS2011. Playback is done through both a Linux HTPC...
Replies
Views
Is there some one who have experience of DVB-T2 qam 256 usage in SFN? Do you have any problems or obstacles of qam 256 usage in SFN?
Is there some one who have experience of DVB-T2 qam 256 usage in SFN? Do you have any problems or obstacles of qam 256 usage in SFN?
Replies
Views
Both TsWriter and TVLibrary would have to be patched. I'm not able to keep patches up to date with such a frequent release schedule these days...
Both TsWriter and TVLibrary would have to be patched. I'm not able to keep patches up to date with such a frequent release schedule...
We now have Digital TV in Thailand using the DVBT2 standard same as UK. I manged to scan the Channels by setting to the UK all...
Replies
Views
For android, the best way to go is XBMC (Kodi) with PVR Mediaportal plugin. But I don't know if your android box has the power to deinterlace 1080i signal. If you have the Tronsmart or R89 box I think you should be good. I'm using the FireTV but my signal is easier to decode (720p30) http://kodi.wiki/view/MediaPortal_PVR
For android, the best way to go is XBMC (Kodi) with PVR Mediaportal plugin. But I don't know if your android box has the power to...
Hi! I want to use the Android TV Box to watch TV from Mediaplayer server. Be able to manage the remote. Is this possible? I tested...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP TV Client V1.3.3 DE
The default Schema for the Database is "MpTvDb" - not sure if case sensitive but works for me with that spelling.
The default Schema for the Database is "MpTvDb" - not sure if case sensitive but works for me with that spelling.
MP TV Client V1.3.3 Change Log 1) Migrated to VS2010 2) Compiled against latest SVN
Replies
Views
@John Ladd Hello and happy new year John I don't know if you're still hanging in with MediaPortal. If you are, please could you try the patch I've just posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/page-63#post-1056643 I hope it will help with the "unknown" tuner thing. :) mm
@John Ladd Hello and happy new year John I don't know if you're still hanging in with MediaPortal. If you are, please could you...
I have updated HDHomerun prime with the Dec 2013 firmware updates. It is on a Comcast system with a cable card, paired...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skyworth HD Box DE
Using TV Server and either: a TV tuner with capture inputs Hauppauge Colossus Hauppauge HD-PVR (v1)
Using TV Server and either: a TV tuner with capture inputs Hauppauge Colossus Hauppauge HD-PVR (v1)
How can i connect my skyworth HD box to mediaportal?
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Alan It sounds like you've installed MediaPortal without the TV Server component. I suggest you uninstall and reinstall following the install guide in the wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/1_Getting_Started/12_Installing_MediaPortal Key point: make sure you say you'll use MP to watch TV. After...
Hello and welcome Alan It sounds like you've installed MediaPortal without the TV Server component. I suggest you uninstall and...
Just downloaded and installed Media Portal 1.6.0. on my desktop running Windows XP 32bit with SP3. Requirements show that this OS...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wireless Client DE
Wireless is definitely not ideal. It is the latency that is the problem. You can also try using UNC instead of RTSP: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tvplugin-avoiding-rtsp-in-multiseat-mode-test-plz.36735/
Wireless is definitely not ideal. It is the latency that is the problem. You can also try using UNC instead of RTSP...
Has anyone had any luck setting up wireless clients? I have tried it recently, but have had trouble watching live TV, it stutters...
Replies
Views
Great, now it works again.
Great, now it works again.
Since a few days when I start MP I have always no connection to TV-Server (see attachement). In TV-Server-config appears the IP...
Replies
Views
It may not be much different to loading Windows 7. All I wanted was to select a 'profile' of drivers and plugins I know would work and boot straight into Mediaportal. Windows Embedded in my opinion is much better as its an operating system designed to be customized and tailored to the needs of a customer. I dont know a great deal...
It may not be much different to loading Windows 7. All I wanted was to select a 'profile' of drivers and plugins I know would work...
Hello, I have been trying to configure my server and client setup of MP and would just like to tell you how I have my client...
Replies
Views
Hi Vasilich, I've managed to resolve this, it was a firewall problem on the TVserver machine, all working well now, thanks...
Hi Vasilich, I've managed to resolve this, it was a firewall problem on the TVserver machine, all working well now, thanks...
Hi, I'm new here so please be gentle!! I know I may have posted this in the wrong place so appologise in advance if I have. I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TS files stuttering DE
@Joce - when it is stuttering, does pausing playback briefly fix it ?
@Joce - when it is stuttering, does pausing playback briefly fix it ?
Hello, Since 1.5 version, ts files have slight but regular stutterings with Mediaportal. I did not have the issue with previous...
Replies
Views
Any chance you could release the source code to the latest version that you put out? I'm looking to build a small utility and I think the source code from your app would be the perfect stating part. The only source code I could find was for pre MP 1.3.0 compatible which doesn't help a lot. Thanks in advance!
Any chance you could release the source code to the latest version that you put out? I'm looking to build a small utility and I...
Hi there, after a long time with a new wirk assignment and being currently the proud father of twin boys i was finally able to work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iphone app? DE
Hi Stu, Have a look at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/mpextended.555/ it does what you need plus more. Rich
Hi Stu, Have a look at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/mpextended.555/ it does what you need plus more. Rich
Hi all, I've recently installed the Media Portal TV client (and the Sky UK Grabber plug-in) as a back end to my current XBMC...
Replies
Views
New beta release here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/further-development.115842/ Notes: Beta Release by new developer Requires MediaPortal Version 1.3 Beta or Newer
New beta release here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/further-development.115842/ Notes: Beta Release by new...
Below you can always find the most recent binary version for download. 11.08.2012 (Version V1.3.4) - Compatibility fix for MP 1.3
Replies
Views
Hello! Would it be possible too share / divide mediaportaldb? many rates is equally, SID NID PIM with more. Maybe information can be filled in automatically from kingofsat. Johnny :censored:
Hello! Would it be possible too share / divide mediaportaldb? many rates is equally, SID NID PIM with more. Maybe information can...
Hello! Would it be possible too share / divide mediaportaldb? many rates is equally, SID NID PIM with more. Maybe information can...
Replies
Views
3306 is the default on MySQL, that can be changed using workbench if needed.
3306 is the default on MySQL, that can be changed using workbench if needed.
Hey guys, i downloaded the MPTVClient 1.3.3 (stand alone) and on server: MP 1.3.0 beta. When I try to connect and the connection...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPTV Exception Raised (1 Viewer) DE
so i have a mysql server and all the table names are in lowercase, yet the mptvclient searches for ChannelGroup table which it cannot find. is there a way to fix this?
so i have a mysql server and all the table names are in lowercase, yet the mptvclient searches for ChannelGroup table which it...
Hi All, I am new to the MPTV Client although I have been running MP for over 12months now with no issues. having followed the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to make some small modifcations, to the mptvclient code. Unfortunately, I am having some problems, with this line, in ServerInterfaces.cs: Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory.SetDefaultProviderConnectionString(connStr); The error I get is this: I assume it has something to do with my connectionstring, but I don't really...
Hi, I'm trying to make some small modifcations, to the mptvclient code. Unfortunately, I am having some problems, with this line...
Hi, I'm trying to make some small modifcations, to the mptvclient code. Unfortunately, I am having some problems, with this line...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will try to look at git. First time for everything :). Maybe one day, I'll even be able to contribute.
Thanks, I will try to look at git. First time for everything :). Maybe one day, I'll even be able to contribute.
Hi, I've donwloaded the MPTvClient source code, and loaded the project in VS2010. BUT, it says I'm missing a bunch of references...
Replies
Views
Technically, how did you make this. VLC stream video and MP TV server can then play this chanell? Tell me command line for VLC. Thanks
Technically, how did you make this. VLC stream video and MP TV server can then play this chanell? Tell me command line for VLC...
Hey. I write because I like to know if it is possible tune to a channel transmitted by VLC. Thanks for the help. Greetings.
Replies
Views
Yes this solved my problem now. But had a little problem with win2003 server and tv server, but nothing is easy in life I guess.(y)
Yes this solved my problem now. But had a little problem with win2003 server and tv server, but nothing is easy in life I guess.(y)
I have now MP v1.2.2 and TVserver v1.1.5.0 running with SAF v6.0. My problem is that i can not watch TV anymore, every time I try i...
Replies
Views
First keep in mind I am very new at this so if this doesn't make sense I apologize, but I think I may have made head way on this for any others with this issue, but I will need to test my theory and could really use an administrators help to verify. What I believe is happening, at least for North American analog channels, is the...
First keep in mind I am very new at this so if this doesn't make sense I apologize, but I think I may have made head way on this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.6.3093 Windows Version: Windows 7 - 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X3...
Replies
Views
The original developer of the MPTvClient (gemx) is no longer able to maintain this great little tool due to his timeconsuming real life. So we are looking for someone to maintain the MPTvClient in the future. If you are interested, just contact me. :) :thx:
The original developer of the MPTvClient (gemx) is no longer able to maintain this great little tool due to his timeconsuming real...
The original developer of the MPTvClient (gemx) is no longer able to maintain this great little tool due to his timeconsuming real...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom