MPTvClient (stand alone TV client) (6 Viewers)

MPTvClient is a lightweight client to watch TV using TVServer over the network.
MP1 MP2 Further Development (1 Viewer) DE
I do not know this program. When it connects to TVE only over the standard remoting connection, it should also work with MP2 as host. When it does a direct database connection, it will fail (due to SQLite not beeing supported by MP1). But I have only very few time at the moment, it's not even enough for MP2, so I can't support other...
I do not know this program. When it connects to TVE only over the standard remoting connection, it should also work with MP2 as...
As nobody else is developing this nice App anymore, i am looking into it from now on, if its okay. I have already rewritten this...
Replies
Views
Hey... this programm isn't bad - please give me any support for this... Btw: I use version 1.3.2 but I didn't find any thread for the new version.
Hey... this programm isn't bad - please give me any support for this... Btw: I use version 1.3.2 but I didn't find any thread for...
UPDATE 20.12.2007 II V1.2.5 And here comes the next one: MPTvClient V1.2.5 Changes: - fixed the bug which happened if you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changing Channel? (1 Viewer) DE
After more than 8 months without TV-access on my HTPC I finally am back in business. Seems like the channel-changing-problem finally was resolved by gemx with version 1.3.2. Unfortunately I upgraded to a x64 system in the meantime where 1.3.2 doesn't work. Did anybody of you find a solution for making it work on x64 systems ? I tried...
After more than 8 months without TV-access on my HTPC I finally am back in business. Seems like the channel-changing-problem...
Is this possible with the TV Client or can you only view the current stream?? Works well but i cant seem to find best way of...
Replies
Views
so i have a mysql server and all the table names are in lowercase, yet the mptvclient searches for ChannelGroup table which it cannot find. is there a way to fix this?
so i have a mysql server and all the table names are in lowercase, yet the mptvclient searches for ChannelGroup table which it...
Hi All, I am new to the MPTV Client although I have been running MP for over 12months now with no issues. having followed the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, some time ago I tried using the MP TV client for the first time but I had crashes over and over again when starting it. (reported in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/announce-mptvclient-v1-2-5-20-12-2007-ii-22027/) Now it seems that .net is needed (was not installed on my desktop) but...
Hi guys, some time ago I tried using the MP TV client for the first time but I had crashes over and over again when starting it...
Hello I've been struggeling with this app for few nights now and can't get it to work, been reading the forum post forward and...
Replies
Views
AW: MP TV Client and Windows Media Player hehe danke dir daran habe ich granicht mehr gedacht das es bei win64 den wmp und ie 2 mal gibt
AW: MP TV Client and Windows Media Player hehe danke dir daran habe ich granicht mehr gedacht das es bei win64 den wmp und ie...
Hi, is it possible to use MP TV Client with Windows Media Player 12 instead of VLC Player? I think WMP 12 should be possible to...
Replies
Views
If I recall correctly, that has to do with an incorrectly configured SQL server. It's been mentioned before on this forum. In particular, you may want to go through this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/mp-tv-client-dummies-45400/
If I recall correctly, that has to do with an incorrectly configured SQL server. It's been mentioned before on this forum. In...
Hi, not working with Windows 7 64 bit :( Is there a bugfix coming! I use this programm very often, it is easy to handle and does...
Replies
Views
Yes this solved my problem now. But had a little problem with win2003 server and tv server, but nothing is easy in life I guess.(y)
Yes this solved my problem now. But had a little problem with win2003 server and tv server, but nothing is easy in life I guess.(y)
I have now MP v1.2.2 and TVserver v1.1.5.0 running with SAF v6.0. My problem is that i can not watch TV anymore, every time I try i...
Replies
Views
Thats really a thight fit but if your actual card fits in the new might aswell. A Picture might be helpful(if not too time-consuming)
Thats really a thight fit but if your actual card fits in the new might aswell. A Picture might be helpful(if not too time-consuming)
The hardware on my HTPC is pretty sub-par, it's a 2.4ghz P4 with 1gb of DDR1, Plays divx perfect, interface navigation is smooth...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help - I'll take a look at your site and around the forums - thanks again. OK found it all in another thread - awsome! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/mptv-excepti:thx:on-raised-71273/
Thanks for your help - I'll take a look at your site and around the forums - thanks again. OK found it all in another thread -...
Hey Guys, I just created a Tutorial about how to setup MPTVClient: Fernsehen am PC gucken mit dem MPTVClient |...
Replies
Views
No never got it working, with my Acer Aspire One, I have no problems with the wifes Laptop though... it is highly annoying i wish i could figure it out...
No never got it working, with my Acer Aspire One, I have no problems with the wifes Laptop though... it is highly annoying i wish i...
Hi i have a new Acer Aspire One , i have Windows XP and 1gb of ram. I have installed VLC and set up MP Client ok. I connect ok all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP TV Client V1.3.3 DE
The default Schema for the Database is "MpTvDb" - not sure if case sensitive but works for me with that spelling.
The default Schema for the Database is "MpTvDb" - not sure if case sensitive but works for me with that spelling.
MP TV Client V1.3.3 Change Log 1) Migrated to VS2010 2) Compiled against latest SVN
Replies
Views
@John Ladd Hello and happy new year John I don't know if you're still hanging in with MediaPortal. If you are, please could you try the patch I've just posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/page-63#post-1056643 I hope it will help with the "unknown" tuner thing. :) mm
@John Ladd Hello and happy new year John I don't know if you're still hanging in with MediaPortal. If you are, please could you...
I have updated HDHomerun prime with the Dec 2013 firmware updates. It is on a Comcast system with a cable card, paired...
Replies
Views
Both TsWriter and TVLibrary would have to be patched. I'm not able to keep patches up to date with such a frequent release schedule these days...
Both TsWriter and TVLibrary would have to be patched. I'm not able to keep patches up to date with such a frequent release schedule...
We now have Digital TV in Thailand using the DVBT2 standard same as UK. I manged to scan the Channels by setting to the UK all...
Replies
Views
AW: RC1 compatiblity under win7? I like the idea. But the pure client solution without any change at the server has still its advantages. My MP Server for instance is running at a Windows Home Server which has already web services and I dont want to exeed the number of web interfaces - although it would be possible I know.
AW: RC1 compatiblity under win7? I like the idea. But the pure client solution without any change at the server has still its...
Before I upgrade my TV server to RC1 can anyone confirm if it works with the 1.3.2 release under win7 32bit? thanks
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TS files stuttering DE
@Joce - when it is stuttering, does pausing playback briefly fix it ?
@Joce - when it is stuttering, does pausing playback briefly fix it ?
Hello, Since 1.5 version, ts files have slight but regular stutterings with Mediaportal. I did not have the issue with previous...
Replies
Views
Yes, I've looked... but there's nothing that I (or probably anybody else) can say that I didn't say in my previous posts. Again, there are continuity errors in the TsWriter log. Inadequate signal strength/quality and HDD overload are the most common causes of these. With the information you've provided and without access to the...
Yes, I've looked... but there's nothing that I (or probably anybody else) can say that I didn't say in my previous posts. Again...
Hello, I have Mediaportal TV Server running on my HP Microliant Server using WHS2011. Playback is done through both a Linux HTPC...
Replies
Views
well...I managed to get 3 different streams but with 3 different programs.. one with mp tv client, one with mediaportal client and one with mediaportal server, all from same server, so I suppose you can get 3 different streams from same server...
well...I managed to get 3 different streams but with 3 different programs.. one with mp tv client, one with mediaportal client and...
Hi, I've been using MP TV Client 1.3.1 together with MP RC2 with no problem for last months. I installed RC3 yesterday, and now...
Replies
Views
Hi Support. I finally got the reason on it. The USB TV tuner driver is not competiable in WIN7 x64. Thanks all of you. Happy MP. :-)
Hi Support. I finally got the reason on it. The USB TV tuner driver is not competiable in WIN7 x64. Thanks all of you. Happy MP. :-)
Hi Support team, I had using MP 1.1.1 for 6 year , everything run good, since hardware breakdown , i change to win7 x64 ultimate...
Replies
Views
I don't know anything about mysql-server, but if you can't se any stream listed in your "stream server" on your TV server, then it must be because your sql-server do not have the right setup to allow streams. There must be a setup parameter like in the mssql-server, where you can enable TCP and open the 1434 port or you can...
I don't know anything about mysql-server, but if you can't se any stream listed in your "stream server" on your TV server, then it...
Hello there! I installed the MP TV Client, connected successfully and began to stream MTV Dance with the standard-options. VLC...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.3.2 is work with x64 and unicode! Heyho, just click Continue, and then you can use the programm :) Just select in the drop down menu All Channels... and they will be listed ;)
AW: 1.3.2 is work with x64 and unicode! Heyho, just click Continue, and then you can use the programm :) Just select in the drop...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/windows-64-bit-problem-49630/:thx:
Replies
Views
It may not be much different to loading Windows 7. All I wanted was to select a 'profile' of drivers and plugins I know would work and boot straight into Mediaportal. Windows Embedded in my opinion is much better as its an operating system designed to be customized and tailored to the needs of a customer. I dont know a great deal...
It may not be much different to loading Windows 7. All I wanted was to select a 'profile' of drivers and plugins I know would work...
Hello, I have been trying to configure my server and client setup of MP and would just like to tell you how I have my client...
Replies
Views
:D ;)
:D ;)
Where can I find old version - 1.3.2, new one give me errors :S Would someone be nice and send this file to rapidshare etc? Thank you!
Replies
Views
MM, this worked like a charm. Great help, thank you very much.
MM, this worked like a charm. Great help, thank you very much.
I have two tuner plugins inside TV Server I use. The DVB-C for Ziggo in Netherlands and DVB-IP for extra channels I can't get from...
Replies
Views
Technically, how did you make this. VLC stream video and MP TV server can then play this chanell? Tell me command line for VLC. Thanks
Technically, how did you make this. VLC stream video and MP TV server can then play this chanell? Tell me command line for VLC...
Hey. I write because I like to know if it is possible tune to a channel transmitted by VLC. Thanks for the help. Greetings.
Replies
Views
Great, now it works again.
Great, now it works again.
Since a few days when I start MP I have always no connection to TV-Server (see attachement). In TV-Server-config appears the IP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wireless Client DE
Wireless is definitely not ideal. It is the latency that is the problem. You can also try using UNC instead of RTSP: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tvplugin-avoiding-rtsp-in-multiseat-mode-test-plz.36735/
Wireless is definitely not ideal. It is the latency that is the problem. You can also try using UNC instead of RTSP...
Has anyone had any luck setting up wireless clients? I have tried it recently, but have had trouble watching live TV, it stutters...
Replies
Views
First keep in mind I am very new at this so if this doesn't make sense I apologize, but I think I may have made head way on this for any others with this issue, but I will need to test my theory and could really use an administrators help to verify. What I believe is happening, at least for North American analog channels, is the...
First keep in mind I am very new at this so if this doesn't make sense I apologize, but I think I may have made head way on this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.6.3093 Windows Version: Windows 7 - 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X3...
Replies
Views
I don't care if it is compact. It just don't play every format. So I want to use KMPlayer. Yes, I changed the target program in the MPC client. But when it launches it says "no valid source".
I don't care if it is compact. It just don't play every format. So I want to use KMPlayer. Yes, I changed the target program in the...
Hello, is it possible to use the MP TV Client with a different player like windows media player or powerdvd player? I would...
Replies
Views
I think it has to do with 64 bit windows. I've tested it on another PC with vista 32bit and it works....
I think it has to do with 64 bit windows. I've tested it on another PC with vista 32bit and it works....
When I connect i get this error (see image) and the following details: See the end of this message for details on invoking...
Replies
Views
tv server is an integral part of mediaportal architecture. need to read the wiki. machine with the tuner cards) needs to be running the tv server. machines that want to view tv, need the mediaportal front end (for full mediaportal functionality) or this forum's app for limited live tv streaming. for a single box instalation (most...
tv server is an integral part of mediaportal architecture. need to read the wiki. machine with the tuner cards) needs to be running...
Hello everyone, This is my first post on here, I've had Mediaportal running good, finally got round to setting up my TV card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom