MPWebServices (2 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Feature suggestions DE
Would it be possible to have different ip addresses for home network and the Internet? My problem is that I need to be able to stream to LAN without encoding and to the Internet with encoding. However if I set the ip address to my dynamic dns ip, all the traffic goes over the Internet and i run out of bandwidth. Also the channel logos...
Would it be possible to have different ip addresses for home network and the Internet? My problem is that I need to be able to...
Security/Authentification for service clients Ability to retrieve images (TV logos/banners/Fanart) with webservice For tv-series...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bugreports DE
You can also try my updated version, which has all these patches and should work out-of-box. :)
You can also try my updated version, which has all these patches and should work out-of-box. :)
Please list all bugreports here and always give your MPWebServices and MP version :thx: Version RC3 - Stop Timeshift Button in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FAQ DE
Here's one for the OP: VLC is unable to open the MRL There are many causes of this. What follows is the initial list of solutions: 1) Verify that your Streaming URL as found on the WebServer tab of the MediaPortalWebServices configuration page matches the address of your TV Server OR, if you are using your WAN IP, make sure wrote it...
Here's one for the OP: VLC is unable to open the MRL There are many causes of this. What follows is the initial list of solutions...
Please post some FAQ's here that help other users. I will keep this first post updated with your posts How to get the status of...
Replies
Views
Re: [New Plugin] WebServices + Transcoded streaming + Web Interface for TvServer and Thread moved to new section and closed. For bugreports or feature suggestions please refer to the designated thread. :thx:
Re: [New Plugin] WebServices + Transcoded streaming + Web Interface for TvServer and Thread moved to new section and closed. For...
Hi, i just finished work on my "secret project". What this packet includes: * WebServices which expose TvServer functions and...
Replies
Views
This project is abandoned. You should check out https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webservice-mobile-access-537/updated-mpwebstream-stream-tv-over-internet-94801/ It doesn't have EPG support but at least it works on MediaPortal 1.2 RC :) Beware that MPWebStream is also dieing and being replaced by WebMediaPortal in the future.
This project is abandoned. You should check out...
hello, can somebody make this plugin compatible with 1.2.0 RC1? is the project still ongoing?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Transcoding issue DE
The issue I have is with transcoding to reduce the bitrate. I need to convert H264 (and TS streams) properly. The normal mencoder transcoder will not work at all for MKV files and only for a minute with TS streams before the picture freezes (sound continues). I have a feeling that teh TS issue may be a buffering problem by the MKV...
The issue I have is with transcoding to reduce the bitrate. I need to convert H264 (and TS streams) properly. The normal mencoder...
The issue I have is with transcoding to reduce the bitrate. I need to convert H264 (and TS streams) properly. The normal mencoder...
Replies
Views
jblomb Thank you very much! It's working again in MP 1.2 Beta SVN. :thx:
jblomb Thank you very much! It's working again in MP 1.2 Beta SVN. :thx:
Hi Dunno if anyone is still interested, but I made a build för 1.2.0 beta since I am using it in my project. It's based on...
Replies
Views
...made a new thread instead
...made a new thread instead
I see that Oxan was handling new releases for a while but no longer wants to. If no one else has picked this up yet, im keen to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MePo 1.2 beta DE
There probably won't be a new release. Nobody is maintaining it anymore. I've recompiled the last version for MP1.1.3, but I don't plan on doing that for MP1.2, as it needs code-changes and that's too much work. Any developer is welcome to do it though, my source is available here.
There probably won't be a new release. Nobody is maintaining it anymore. I've recompiled the last version for MP1.1.3, but I don't...
I'm using it from ore of 1 year and its really a great plugin. Unfortunately the plugin don't work with the new mp 1.2 beta as...
Replies
Views
I have installed the latest version of webservices and somehow now i can't stream anymore. In mediaportal I can watch tv but using the webservices i can't. VLC gives me this error...
I have installed the latest version of webservices and somehow now i can't stream anymore. In mediaportal I can watch tv but using...
I have installed the latest version of webservices and somehow now i can't stream anymore. In mediaportal I can watch tv but using...
Replies
Views
solved: setting login and password to Null caused the problem
solved: setting login and password to Null caused the problem
hi I've a problem with streaming. when VLC connect to the streming url providerd (eg...
Replies
Views
Harley, you have a big saying in the mp team. Couldnt you confince the team to officially develop an ipad and android app? Now there are so many different android and ipad projects. But imho no real professional ones. I believe offering mp users a great app to control mp should be a part of the total mp package. Especially in this...
Harley, you have a big saying in the mp team. Couldnt you confince the team to officially develop an ipad and android app? Now...
Hey all, 2010-02-04 First PREVIEW, just put all the files in one dir, and open up the html file to have a look, and provide some...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
mp3lll go to the iPiMP threads and report issue there. For me iPiMP works fine (there are some slight issues with stream not ending properly, but well). So iPiMP works on the iPad, even if currently the GUI is targeted at phones (sizing issue).
mp3lll go to the iPiMP threads and report issue there. For me iPiMP works fine (there are some slight issues with stream not ending...
Hi ALL.. I've searched a way to get it work on my Ipad. any one know how can i do it? Mp.
Replies
Views
Well I hope someone would be kind enough and try and make a version that works with the new tv-db fields since they gonna be perm sooner or later when beta hits, and this plugin is pretty awsome.
Well I hope someone would be kind enough and try and make a version that works with the new tv-db fields since they gonna be perm...
Anyone know how to make it work in latest 1.2.0 svn? Im getting these errors when im trying to access the webpage, Row 46...
Replies
Views
AW: Updated version for MediaPortal 1.1.1 hi oxan i have some changes for you change get data from tvbusinesslayer instead of sql ##########WebRecording############# [WebMethod] public List<WebRecording> GetAllRecordings() { List<WebRecording> recInfos = new List<WebRecording>()...
AW: Updated version for MediaPortal 1.1.1 hi oxan i have some changes for you change get data from tvbusinesslayer instead of...
Hello everybody, I created a slightly patched version based on SVN r3595 (of the mp-plugins repository). What's new: Uses the...
Replies
Views
Just installed the latest version. However, the inactive channels still show. The SQL should have a line along the lines of "AND channel.visibleinguide = 1" to filter out those channels that aren't wanted.
Just installed the latest version. However, the inactive channels still show. The SQL should have a line along the lines of "AND...
Hi, I've done some minor fixes, added a new SOAP method (AddScheduleAdvanced) and updated to libraries to the ones from...
Replies
Views
Well, currently it uses its own gentle.config which you have to edit in order for it to connect with the database. It should be possible to read the mediaportal one, I'll see what I can do for you.
Well, currently it uses its own gentle.config which you have to edit in order for it to connect with the database. It should be...
hi Team I will be heppy to any help. if i will go on explorer to http://MYIp:888 i use user and Password all ok. now if i will...
Replies
Views
I see, fixed version will be released tomorrow.
I see, fixed version will be released tomorrow.
My server setup uses freesat, so I have several hundred channels. In the MP Server, I've unticked all of the repeated...
Replies
Views
I is possible, but only with javascript. I well release an updated version tomorrow with a button to enable deinterlacing.
I is possible, but only with javascript. I well release an updated version tomorrow with a button to enable deinterlacing.
I've searched everywhere and didn't find it... thanks
Replies
Views
I got the following error. I don't know why. I fixed it (perhaps temporarily). I cheated by backing up MPWebServices.DLL and deleting it from C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\bin\ EDIT: I just realised this DLL lives here C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV...
I got the following error. I don't know why. I fixed it (perhaps temporarily). I cheated by backing up MPWebServices.DLL and...
Hi, i just finished integrating a new asp.net webserver component. For all those who have issues with the current webserver...
Replies
Views
AW: Webserver failed to start - Miniwebserver this folder already exists.
AW: Webserver failed to start - Miniwebserver this folder already exists.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 (SVN 24669) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 not make it work DE
I azap installed all framerwork 7, mp, etc. .. but do not work I get this error Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ Compile Error Description: Error during compilation of a resource required to service this request. Check the specific error...
I azap installed all framerwork 7, mp, etc. .. but do not work I get this error Server Error in '/' Application...
I azap installed all framerwork 7, mp, etc. .. but do not work I get this error Server Error in '/' Application...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 security problem DE
AW: security problem I hope gemx isn't angry about this.... ;) if you want to get rid of this "security-problem" then do the following: Replace your "MPWebServices\htdocs\App_Code\Utils.cs" with the one attachedCopy your config.xml to your TVserver plugins dir (same folder as MPWebServices.dll)try to acces config.xml through...
AW: security problem I hope gemx isn't angry about this.... ;) if you want to get rid of this "security-problem" then do the...
Hello all, I think there is a problem with the MPWebServices, especially if it is accessible from the Internet: If you go to...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem with mpwebservices killing the tvservice; sometimes, restarting tvservice fixed the issue and at other times, I had to restart the pc itself. I ended up removing mpwebservices altogether. This most unfortunate as mpwebservices augments MP tremendously. I hope the problems can be fixed in a subsequent release.
I had the same problem with mpwebservices killing the tvservice; sometimes, restarting tvservice fixed the issue and at other...
hi, got a frustrating problem with webservices: when i try to start watching a channel it stops tvservice. then i have to run...
Replies
Views
try this .. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mpwebservices-463/working-mediaportal-1-1-0-mpwebservices-rc3-windows-7-a-85633/
try this .. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mpwebservices-463/working-mediaportal-1-1-0-mpwebservices-rc3-windows-7-a-85633/
Hi there, I installed MPWebServices_RC3 today on my MP 1.1.0.0 system but it won't work. All I get is the following...
Replies
Views
Re: WORKING: MediaPortal 1.1.0, MPWebServices RC3, Windows 7 Well I hope you do more relaxing than coding. Looking forward to your next release, and yes, by all means, use which ever words you need to for your documentation. :)
Re: WORKING: MediaPortal 1.1.0, MPWebServices RC3, Windows 7 Well I hope you do more relaxing than coding. Looking forward to...
Hi all. First post. Just wanted to drop in, give some thanks and perhaps some tips that I managed to get from reading these forums...
Replies
Views
I have the exact same question. Can I use this without TV Server part of MP installed. I am not interested in Live TV at the moment and don't have any TV Card (I have one in a drawer but not interested putting it into my HTPC).
I have the exact same question. Can I use this without TV Server part of MP installed. I am not interested in Live TV at the moment...
Hi, i'm looking for a MP streaming solution like you created. but only for my movies/images/audio files i dont use any tv...
Replies
Views
Actually I got it to load now, and yes I do it with the IP address. The only thing is that it wont play anything I click on in any format. I have installed mencoder and pointed the file location in the right place, and I have put the vlc plugin on the computer to try and play the video or music and I get nothing. it just goes to...
Actually I got it to load now, and yes I do it with the IP address. The only thing is that it wont play anything I click on in any...
Hey guys I am trying out this service because it seems really cool. I can not get anything to load up in my web browser though...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all, a great thx for this plugin, you did a real good work. My question is: is there a way to use subtitles on stream of TV series or films ? Thx.
Hello, first of all, a great thx for this plugin, you did a real good work. My question is: is there a way to use subtitles...
Hello, first of all, a great thx for this plugin, you did a real good work. My question is: is there a way to use subtitles...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the detailed instructions. I finally got mine working on Windows 7 with MediaPortal 1.1.0 release :)
Thanks for the detailed instructions. I finally got mine working on Windows 7 with MediaPortal 1.1.0 release :)
I know a number of people were having problems with getting MPWebServices to work under Windows Server 2008 R2. Specifically...
Replies
Views
There's a load of cool new components coming out of the Asp.Net team just now. Introducing IIS Express - ScottGu's Blog New Embedded Database Support with ASP.NET - ScottGu's Blog Introducing Razor a new view engine for ASP.NET - ScottGu's Blog Introducing WebMatrix - ScottGu's Blog IIS Express looks to be a good option for a...
There's a load of cool new components coming out of the Asp.Net team just now. Introducing IIS Express - ScottGu's Blog New...
Hi, i plan to release one final version of the MPWebServices with some fixes and some enhancements to the webservice. but...
Replies
Views
Hey Cheezey I had the same issues as you and never figured out what the problem was, I would also occasionally have the same problem with Mencoder. First I thought FFmpeg didn't like async read/writes as it worked perfect every time when I created another thread to handle the input and did all read/writes synchronously. However I...
Hey Cheezey I had the same issues as you and never figured out what the problem was, I would also occasionally have the same...
Has anyone succeeded in using ffmpeg with MPWebServices? If so can you share the config.xml you used. I have tried many args...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late answer. I've only rewritten the GUI from MPWebServices. I have no skills in programming C# so I couldn't implement your feature. Maybe you have to ask gemx to implement that...
Sorry for the late answer. I've only rewritten the GUI from MPWebServices. I have no skills in programming C# so I couldn't...
Hey Guys, today I've worked on a new User Interface for MediaPortal WebServices. It's nothing special, but I think it's a nice...
Replies
Views
Yes it did thank you, I'll try it out soon but that sets my expectations on current functionality. Hopefully development is making good progress.
Yes it did thank you, I'll try it out soon but that sets my expectations on current functionality. Hopefully development is...
I'm a long-time mythtv user and was looking at other pvr software. One reason why I was looking is because I wanted to be able to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom