My Emulators (2 Viewers)

Here is a Dutch translation..
Here is a Dutch translation..
Translation Files [French] Hi Chreekar, thanks a lot for your great plugin ! I would like to propose to create a sub-forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, could someone maybe create the Emulators 2 skin file for Black Glass HD? Pleaseeeee. Would be great. REgards bio
Hi, could someone maybe create the Emulators 2 skin file for Black Glass HD? Pleaseeeee. Would be great. REgards bio
Use this thread to upload skin files for My Emulators for different skins. I will test them, and if they work and look good I will...
Replies
Views
Seems that i found where the problem is....When i import the roms, it takes information from mobygames.com. If i allow scraping just from the gamesdb.net during the import, many games are not recognized of course, but the one which are recognized show full detail with description and pics.
Seems that i found where the problem is....When i import the roms, it takes information from mobygames.com. If i allow scraping...
Overview My Emulators 2 is a complete rework of the original My Emulators plugin created by @Chreekar. The plugin allows you to...
Replies
Views
Does this only work for mp2? Just not ready to make the switch. Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Does this only work for mp2? Just not ready to make the switch. Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Contents Getting started Steps Links Problems Getting started Steps. 1. Start by adding a new emulator under the Emulators Tab...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Emulator configurations (1 Viewer) DE
ok, ichecked like solarium says....same problem. I need to configure something in the nulldc???
ok, ichecked like solarium says....same problem. I need to configure something in the nulldc???
While MyEmulators is a great plugin I found it hard to find any useful documentation on the correct configurations for each...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 (Old) My Emulators (1 Viewer) DE
mate, I get all this software for free I have no complaints :-) Is it possible to roll back my MP install?
mate, I get all this software for free I have no complaints :-) Is it possible to roll back my MP install?
Hello everyone! I have made a plugin that works as a launcher for emulator games. It lists all the ROMs on the harddrive and starts...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Suggestion] DE
That's absolutely a good idea.
That's absolutely a good idea.
Hi, When browsing the games in list view if no fanart is available it would be good if the emulator image is shown. That way any...
Replies
Views
Good advice. There are many, MANY conveniences I'd like to add to the program, but I'm trying to focus on functionality first. This program is written in windows batch and I'm struggling with its limitations. in·i·tial·ize Set to the value or put in the condition appropriate to the start of an operation You may be right about...
Good advice. There are many, MANY conveniences I'd like to add to the program, but I'm trying to focus on functionality first...
Hi everyone. I thought maybe users here could use something like RoM-Jacket. I'm considering adding support for MediaPortal and the...
Replies
Views
It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For Example: For SNES, Playstation i want test the conectivity of my XBox One Controller. For Wii i want to test the connectivity of my Wii-Mute Controller. is this possible for the next version?
It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For...
It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For...
Replies
Views
AW: ZSNES starts, roms don't Thanks for your reply, Your solution works. But I'd like to start the ROMs from the Emulator window, because I want to use different Emulators and with your solution the roms aren't ordered by Emulators. But meantime I could define my problem more precisely: I have a (primary) PC Monitor and a (secondary)...
AW: ZSNES starts, roms don't Thanks for your reply, Your solution works. But I'd like to start the ROMs from the Emulator window...
Hello Everybody, I've installed Mediaportal 1.1.3 and the plugin my Emulators. Furthermore I have installed ZSNES and Project64...
Replies
Views
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I should be all set. I don't want to resort to StreamedMP again...
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I...
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I...
Replies
Views
Or if nothing else release the source
Or if nothing else release the source
1. Goodmerge support Most of my ROM sets have been GoodMerged which not only saves a load of disk space (e.g. N64 set is about...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WinKawaks DE
Emulator: Kawaks CPS-2 Shock Path to emulator: insert_path\WinKawaks.exe Path to directory with ROMs: insert_path Emulator title: Kawaks Filter for showing files: *.zip Advanced (optional) Working folder: Arguments to emulator: %ROM_WITHOUT_EXT% Use quotes in paths: yes Suspend Mediaportal while running: no
Emulator: Kawaks CPS-2 Shock Path to emulator: insert_path\WinKawaks.exe Path to directory with ROMs: insert_path Emulator title...
I'm trying to launch games directly in fullscreen with winKawaks. Does anyone know the exact settings for this? I have been...
Replies
Views
Chreekar, I have sent you a PM in this forum discussing sourceforge access.
Chreekar, I have sent you a PM in this forum discussing sourceforge access.
I wondering why the people make unofficial releases instead work together in one unique plugin. The official version seems to be...
Replies
Views
thank you :D
thank you :D
hi I'm still using mediaportal 0.2.something , so I'm looking for my emulators v2.0! My htpc is pretty old so I don't want...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebGames DE
Great! Thank you! Meanwhile I got the idea to use Cmd.Exe as emulator and use .Bat files as ROM as a workaround :-D
Great! Thank you! Meanwhile I got the idea to use Cmd.Exe as emulator and use .Bat files as ROM as a workaround :-D
Hi, is it somehow possible to start a browser site from my emulators? Because I would like to add some webcam cames to open in...
Replies
Views
The plugin should 'suspend' MP when launching a PC Game (for emulators the option is 'Suspend MediaPortal while running') and it should stop MP listening for inputs so not sure why it's not working for you.
The plugin should 'suspend' MP when launching a PC Game (for emulators the option is 'Suspend MediaPortal while running') and it...
Hey there guys, I´m using a PS3 Pad via Motioninjoy as an XBOX360 Pad to navigate threw MediaPortal, everything works fine when...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to update this process but have it generate an xml file that the latest MyEmulators can use? The process isn't working for the latest release (3.1).
Is there a way to update this process but have it generate an xml file that the latest MyEmulators can use? The process isn't...
Do you want update the database of myEmulators in a few minutes? With this process you will get Description, Year and Company of...
Replies
Views
The new SVN version should not have this problem.
The new SVN version should not have this problem.
I am encountering some issues with the latest version of the myEmulator plugin (3.0) in MediaPortal 1.0. With the latest version, I...
Replies
Views
Ok, the first issue is solved and I thank you. About the second point I can say I don't use the controllers to control MP, I have to find time to do some another test, in case I'll let you know the results.
Ok, the first issue is solved and I thank you. About the second point I can say I don't use the controllers to control MP, I have...
Hi, I installed the emulator 2 plugin in order to launch some games through MP. After installing I noticed two problems...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I think basically the problem is that My Emulators is not working well with my skin, StreamMP, at the moment, as the emulator thumbnails are not visible. I have to switch back to the basic blue3wide skin for it to be usable. I think the problem might be related to the fact that the StreamMP uses dark backgrounds.
Thanks. I think basically the problem is that My Emulators is not working well with my skin, StreamMP, at the moment, as the...
When I enter My Emulators, all I get is a black screen and on the right hand side is a dark box with the word "year" inside, that's...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thumbnail Problem DE
AW: Thumbnail Problem Aswell it is not possible to add thumbs via the config tool... Meanwhile I found a solution. Just update to the plugin from this one: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/inofficial-new-release-major-updates-now-code-73900/
AW: Thumbnail Problem Aswell it is not possible to add thumbs via the config tool... Meanwhile I found a solution. Just update to...
Hello Community, I have a problem with Thumbnails. I am only using PC Games and the Thumbnails doesnt work. I put a picture in...
Replies
Views
Yes, the emulator is installed locally
Yes, the emulator is installed locally
Hi All, Currently I have my roms stored on the machine that I use for running emulators. This machine is on my wired LAN and I am...
Replies
Views
Why not close the game with your game controller instead (just use xpadder to map a "hold this button, push this button" sequence to do alt + f4). In my case, I use xpadder to map a sequence to my game controller that calls a ahk executable which will basically taskkill any emulation process (have to hold down both triggers and then...
Why not close the game with your game controller instead (just use xpadder to map a "hold this button, push this button" sequence...
Thanks for a great plugin :thx: I've noticed a strange behavior with this plugin. I've mapped a stop button on my remote to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Steam? DE
How do I get Steam and My Emulators to work with each other?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Has anyone gotten these to work with the MyEmulator plugin? I was reading about setting up PC games but these use DOSbox. GOG packaged them together so you don't really have a ROM disk or file. Any pointers would be great if you have them running or if you got them running via a different method. Thanks
Hello everyone, Has anyone gotten these to work with the MyEmulator plugin? I was reading about setting up PC games but these use...
Hello everyone, Has anyone gotten these to work with the MyEmulator plugin? I was reading about setting up PC games but these use...
Replies
Views
Hi, most of the games should have some other exe files for direct starting the game. If the Launcher is used for DRM/ License check i think the only way is to crack the Game.
Hi, most of the games should have some other exe files for direct starting the game. If the Launcher is used for DRM/ License...
Hi, i have some games i.e. Ubisofts "Assassin's Creed" which cannot be startetet directly with an exe file but starting first an...
Replies
Views
Works perfectly :) Thanks!
Works perfectly :) Thanks!
Hi, Wondering if anyone has any tips for fixing this issue. I launch Skyrim (steam game) through SKSE to use mods. The behavior I...
Replies
Views
R
MP1 MP2 SQLite Por DE
does the plugin still work under 1.1.3??? multiseat?
does the plugin still work under 1.1.3??? multiseat?
Hey guys, i got a problem with sqlite and myemulators the following error message willappear, when i'm going to press the save...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some troubles DE
how did you solve it? I'm having the same problem, the path and filenames is correct, but it doesn't show in mediaportal. EDIT: Nevermind, I'm using Vista and I didn't know it was supposed to be in the ProgramData
how did you solve it? I'm having the same problem, the path and filenames is correct, but it doesn't show in mediaportal. EDIT...
Hi, some help needed here! 1> No thumbs at all inside Media Portal... path games = C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some Suggestions DE
Wow, so the feature was there all along. I didn't even know the context menu exists. Noted regarding the drag-drop issue, although I'm on Windows 7 and drag-drop from browser/Windows Explorer doesn't work for me either. I tried running IE as Administrator and drag-drop worked so I guess that can be used as a workaround.
Wow, so the feature was there all along. I didn't even know the context menu exists. Noted regarding the drag-drop issue, although...
Hey Brownard, I think the My Emulators plugin is great. In fact, the only reason I have MediaPortal installed is to use this...
Replies
Views
thx for answering! i did it, bought me a xb360 wireless controller :-) like you said, worked out of the box! i now understand the working of the emulators, i did install a few of them last night and played some roms.. unfortunately the games are too old to play on my samsung 63" flat-tv. maybe i will play them in window mode...
thx for answering! i did it, bought me a xb360 wireless controller :-) like you said, worked out of the box! i now understand the...
so, iam a beginner with mediaportal but for now all is working good. time for the next step: playing with my htpc, inside MP. i...
Replies
Views
Hallo, sorry das ich in Deutsch schreibe, aber mein Englisch ist leider nicht das beste von daher hoffe ich das mich einer versteht ;) Ok, mein erstes Problem konnte ich lösen, wenn beide Programme MP und zsnes auf Vordergrund eingestellt ist, kann es nicht gehen ;) Mein MediaPortal ist nur mit der FB und jetzt mit dem Controller...
Hallo, sorry das ich in Deutsch schreibe, aber mein Englisch ist leider nicht das beste von daher hoffe ich das mich einer...
Hallo, sorry das ich in Deutsch schreibe, aber mein Englisch ist leider nicht das beste von daher hoffe ich das mich einer...
Replies
Views
non of the downloads from that site seem to be working. its just downloading very small files that are corrupt. anyone else having that problem?
non of the downloads from that site seem to be working. its just downloading very small files that are corrupt. anyone else having...
Hi all, I've managed to get everything working nice (Finally!!!). The only thing missing would be the thumb image for snes and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 small screen DE
Nice one SystemSpecs, it worked! Now full screen and looks soooo much better :) If you're ever in Manchester I'll buy you a beer!
Nice one SystemSpecs, it worked! Now full screen and looks soooo much better :) If you're ever in Manchester I'll buy you a beer!
My Emulators 2 plugin starts ok but screen too small (doesn't fit screen). Any way to change this?
Replies
Views
See this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/my-emulators-12771/index54.html
See this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/my-emulators-12771/index54.html
Here's a feature suggestion: Say you only use 1 emulator, it would be nice to go straight to the gamelist instead of having to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom