My Emulators (8 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 (Old) My Emulators (1 Viewer) DE
mate, I get all this software for free I have no complaints :-) Is it possible to roll back my MP install?
mate, I get all this software for free I have no complaints :-) Is it possible to roll back my MP install?
Hello everyone! I have made a plugin that works as a launcher for emulator games. It lists all the ROMs on the harddrive and starts...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Emulator configurations (1 Viewer) DE
ok, ichecked like solarium says....same problem. I need to configure something in the nulldc???
ok, ichecked like solarium says....same problem. I need to configure something in the nulldc???
While MyEmulators is a great plugin I found it hard to find any useful documentation on the correct configurations for each...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Emulators 0.3.3 (9/4/21) (1 Viewer) DE
Seems that i found where the problem is....When i import the roms, it takes information from mobygames.com. If i allow scraping just from the gamesdb.net during the import, many games are not recognized of course, but the one which are recognized show full detail with description and pics.
Seems that i found where the problem is....When i import the roms, it takes information from mobygames.com. If i allow scraping...
Overview My Emulators 2 is a complete rework of the original My Emulators plugin created by @Chreekar. The plugin allows you to...
Replies
Views
Hi, could someone maybe create the Emulators 2 skin file for Black Glass HD? Pleaseeeee. Would be great. REgards bio
Hi, could someone maybe create the Emulators 2 skin file for Black Glass HD? Pleaseeeee. Would be great. REgards bio
Use this thread to upload skin files for My Emulators for different skins. I will test them, and if they work and look good I will...
Replies
Views
Does this only work for mp2? Just not ready to make the switch. Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Does this only work for mp2? Just not ready to make the switch. Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Contents Getting started Steps Links Problems Getting started Steps. 1. Start by adding a new emulator under the Emulators Tab...
Replies
Views
Here is a Dutch translation..
Here is a Dutch translation..
Translation Files [French] Hi Chreekar, thanks a lot for your great plugin ! I would like to propose to create a sub-forum...
Replies
Views
Hi Atreides, I really like ZSNES and I don't care much about the bars. My settings are: Custom resolution 1920x1080 (native resolution of my TV), stretch disabled (keep aspect-ratio), Filters enabled (Super eagle) Still, there is a bar of about 50px on top and bottom. This happens with or without MP. I have a notebook running a...
Hi Atreides, I really like ZSNES and I don't care much about the bars. My settings are: Custom resolution 1920x1080 (native...
Anyone else have this issue? I seem to have no problem connected to a monitor, but when I'm connected to my HDTV, if I try to make...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Emulators 2 - BETA - 19/08/12 (1 Viewer) DE
New version now released :) , new thread started here. This thread is now closed
New version now released :) , new thread started here. This thread is now closed
Emulators 2 beta - 19/08/2012 Beta version now released - view change-log below for details. There have been many database...
Replies
Views
Haven't been using this plugin for a while, and last i checked, it had some database problems if i used to many emulators/roms or something, maybe it was the combination of traditional PC games and roms? But as i read in a few posts here now, it supports compressed roms, what are the benefits of that? Can you include coverart etc in...
Haven't been using this plugin for a while, and last i checked, it had some database problems if i used to many emulators/roms or...
UPDATE Source code attached. Happy programming :) Better late than never I always say. WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING...
Replies
Views
Disregard, meant to post this in the emulators 2 thread
Disregard, meant to post this in the emulators 2 thread
First off I know there are too many unofficial releases already but I have been intending to release this for a while. I am happy...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OFBD Scraper DE
I'm having the same problem. Or rather; It seems like I am able to get the descriptions to myemulators, but not the pictures..
I'm having the same problem. Or rather; It seems like I am able to get the descriptions to myemulators, but not the pictures..
Hi at all. This Program parse the ogdb and mobygame site for game covers and titles for myEmulators. I hope that will be...
Replies
Views
Killing a process via process.exe has worked with every emulator for me except Kega Fusion. If you kill its process then saves are lost and there is no option to do what ZSNES does to get around it. I did some searching and found a VBScript that will send a proper ALT+F4 signal to a process. I tested this with Kega Fusion with...
Killing a process via process.exe has worked with every emulator for me except Kega Fusion. If you kill its process then saves are...
So we're all enjoying this lovely plugin, playing our good ol' games and having fun. So do I. But everytime I want to change a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Preview Videos for ROMs (1 Viewer) DE
I'm actually now working on the "yet another new version" release with Brownard ( new title with the next release :) ). I personally want this feature as well so you can be there will be development on this.
I'm actually now working on the "yet another new version" release with Brownard ( new title with the next release :) ). I...
Hey all, Lately I've been building an arcade box for someone for Xmas and have been trying out various front-ends. I noticed...
Replies
Views
I tired the above but didnt have much luck with the software. I did how ever use the tip about turning off the looking for drivers online. And that dropped the sync time down to less than 10 sec for two remotes and that was cool. I still use the Gui for ease of sync so again kids and wife can do it by just pressing button one and two...
I tired the above but didnt have much luck with the software. I did how ever use the tip about turning off the looking for drivers...
I've gotten My Emulator set up to work with Dolphin (and it's working well), but I am trying to find a good autopair solution for...
Replies
Views
AW: Covers & fanart for myEmulators Have uploaded my fanart pics here: Zippyshare.com - Fanart_Consoles.rar Win7: Extract it to C:\ Other win: search for the rigth path Have fun :D pOpY
AW: Covers & fanart for myEmulators Have uploaded my fanart pics here: Zippyshare.com - Fanart_Consoles.rar Win7: Extract it to...
Hi! I figured we could try to collect some coverart for games and consoles in this thread. I'm been working on a few covers, but...
Replies
Views
No you can't do that using the current PC Games implementation - but you might be able to hack together a PC Games 'Emulator' where the roms are shortcuts to the game executables and the 'emulator exe' is a bat file that runs the shortcut. I think this has been done before because PC games were broken for a while.
No you can't do that using the current PC Games implementation - but you might be able to hack together a PC Games 'Emulator' where...
iv'e just got alot of mame games and would like to use the mame emulator through MediaPortal 1.2.0. how do i set up my emulators to...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know that in latest svn dolphin itself can pair wiimotes on the fly. (y) bye.
Just to let you know that in latest svn dolphin itself can pair wiimotes on the fly. (y) bye.
Made a simple solution to pair up WiiMotes before starting emulation, found here...
Replies
Views
how can you load xpadder with a specific profile in powershell?
how can you load xpadder with a specific profile in powershell?
I just wanted to share some info a pieced together from various sources for people who use xpadder to enable quick saving, loading...
Replies
Views
Did you solved that already? Have you tried <define>#imgpath:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\myEmulators\screenshots\#selecteditem\</define> at the beginning of the xml file (there are other <define>, so along with them) then just put <imagepath>#imgpath</imagepath> it may work, if not, put this into a label what...
Did you solved that already? Have you tried <define>#imgpath:C:\ProgramData\Team...
Updated April 24-09: All views are now completed! Bugs fixed...hopefully! Here is my edited version of myEmulators. It's meant...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip, I actually didn't know you could map things to the R3 until I read your post and played with the program more and realized that it is treated like a button, and is independent of if you have the left and right analog sticks enabled. I am now using R3 myself to do alt+f4 and setting up the macro was very easy in...
Thanks for the tip, I actually didn't know you could map things to the R3 until I read your post and played with the program more...
I wanted to share this info because I found it difficult to get a wireless xbox 360 controller working with Media Portal. It was...
Replies
Views
Hey pals! I used a wild guess option to go fullscreen and PCSX2 gave me the correct ones! You can get it entering any crap on command line (shortcut line) That's weird, but all the options starts with double minus So to go fullscreen add --fullscreen and presto :D Now I hope to find the way for immidiate shutdown of the emulator...
Hey pals! I used a wild guess option to go fullscreen and PCSX2 gave me the correct ones! You can get it entering any crap on...
Hey all, I have been trying to get PCSX2 to go on my emulators, no luck so far. I found this thread here which is usefull to...
Replies
Views
The 'exits on escape key' tells the plugin to send the esc key to close the emulator when you press the mapped key (NOT close the emulator on the escape key, I need to make this clearer;) ) - this option is only needed for epsxe as far as I'm aware and should be unchecked for all of your emulators. You can map a key to close...
The 'exits on escape key' tells the plugin to send the esc key to close the emulator when you press the mapped key (NOT close the...
Hello Everybody, Iam working with MyEmulators2, it works already very fine, with all joypas config and starting but i can't...
Replies
Views
Thank you, this works, but I added the following line to the .bat files launching my PC games: taskkill /IM cmd.exe /F This will kill the unnecessary cmd.exe after the game has been closed. The batch files are quite an effective way to launch games. On my system I use the following to switch my primary display (allows the game...
Thank you, this works, but I added the following line to the .bat files launching my PC games: taskkill /IM cmd.exe /F This...
Hey guys I don't know if computer games are working for your unofficial myemulators but mine never did. I did find a work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mega-distribution! DE
The Dreamcast emulator nullDC is a good choice, i use it without any problem. :)
The Dreamcast emulator nullDC is a good choice, i use it without any problem. :)
I will release an alternative MPI package of the plugin with thumbnails and emulators included. My plans are to include emulators...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WinKawaks DE
Emulator: Kawaks CPS-2 Shock Path to emulator: insert_path\WinKawaks.exe Path to directory with ROMs: insert_path Emulator title: Kawaks Filter for showing files: *.zip Advanced (optional) Working folder: Arguments to emulator: %ROM_WITHOUT_EXT% Use quotes in paths: yes Suspend Mediaportal while running: no
Emulator: Kawaks CPS-2 Shock Path to emulator: insert_path\WinKawaks.exe Path to directory with ROMs: insert_path Emulator title...
I'm trying to launch games directly in fullscreen with winKawaks. Does anyone know the exact settings for this? I have been...
Replies
Views
Not free, but very cheap and working flawless. Check Pinnacle Game Profiler
Not free, but very cheap and working flawless. Check Pinnacle Game Profiler
Anyone know of a good gamepad mapper that is free for Windows 7? Seems as if xpadder 5.3 will not run in Windows 7 (it actually...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MAME roms XML DE
MediaPortal Configuration->Plugins->MyEmulators->Config->Game Database->Import/Export Cheers
MediaPortal Configuration->Plugins->MyEmulators->Config->Game Database->Import/Export Cheers
OK after MUCH labouring I have _finally_ got the data from mame 1.3.2 xml into MyEmulators and I upload it hear in the hopes that...
Replies
Views
I switched that option but I'm still getting a crash of MP. The crash is only postponed to the time I leave Gens...
I switched that option but I'm still getting a crash of MP. The crash is only postponed to the time I leave Gens...
I have the following problem: With Mediaportal in full-screen mode, when launching Gens or Fusion in fullscreen mode I get error...
Replies
Views
Happy for you ;-) I use advmenu / advmame since a long time because it run in my mame cab ! Using mame on a TV is... different.
Happy for you ;-) I use advmenu / advmame since a long time because it run in my mame cab ! Using mame on a TV is... different.
-/-
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cant close Dolphin DE
It seems to work OK here with the latest stable Dolphin Arguments: -b -e Tick 'Exits on Escape Key' (you can still map any key you like to close, this option just causes the plugin to 'virtually' press the Esc key when you press your mapped key) Ensure that you have enabled 'Stop emulation with mapped button' under the options tab...
It seems to work OK here with the latest stable Dolphin Arguments: -b -e Tick 'Exits on Escape Key' (you can still map any key you...
Hi all I have dolphin setup with the /b and /e arguments but pressing my mapped button (stop) doesnt stop emulation. I have had...
Replies
Views
I'm also having problems showing the game screenshots. Operating System: Windows Vista x64 Emulator: Nestopia Emulator name in myEmulators: NES Mediaportal version: 1.0 Gamethumb location: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\myEmulators\games\NES Skin: MediaStream (Latest version) myEmulators version: Latest...
I'm also having problems showing the game screenshots. Operating System: Windows Vista x64 Emulator: Nestopia Emulator name in...
I having trouble getting the game thumbs appear. I have them in thumbs\myemulator\games . The name of the thumb is the same as in...
Replies
Views
I know in ZSNES you can set specific keys to load specific numbered save states, or just set a hotkey to load, and a hotkey to save, and if you want you can set one to pick which save state you're doing that from. Or I think I have a key set to Esc (which brings up the menu for ZSNES) and my dpad mapped to arrow keys, and something...
I know in ZSNES you can set specific keys to load specific numbered save states, or just set a hotkey to load, and a hotkey to...
I was wondering what creative solutions some of you have come up with to manage saving and loading game states with your emulators...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply. I rebuilt my machin ewith Windows 7 Setup and all is working fine now with the same database, so it must have been something on my machine.
Sorry for the late reply. I rebuilt my machin ewith Windows 7 Setup and all is working fine now with the same database, so it must...
I have used myEmulators in the past, but stopped usingit as i found it a pain to add games to. I saw there is a new version that...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to update this process but have it generate an xml file that the latest MyEmulators can use? The process isn't working for the latest release (3.1).
Is there a way to update this process but have it generate an xml file that the latest MyEmulators can use? The process isn't...
Do you want update the database of myEmulators in a few minutes? With this process you will get Description, Year and Company of...
Replies
Views
Yes, the emulator is installed locally
Yes, the emulator is installed locally
Hi All, Currently I have my roms stored on the machine that I use for running emulators. This machine is on my wired LAN and I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Game Image pack? DE
i'm not at home at the moment, but will be on tuesday, so i will sort something out and let you know!
i'm not at home at the moment, but will be on tuesday, so i will sort something out and let you know!
anyone who got a pack of the images to most of the games for snes. :D:thx:
Replies
Views
Top Bottom