My Films (16 Viewers)

Thank I will try it out
Thank I will try it out
My Films 6.1 released! (supports MediaPortal 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 with .net 4.5) Have you ever wished you could use your own database...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m facing the same issue with V6.1.3.1470. I’m trying to replace something with #LF# and I just get spaces. Can anyone help me on this, please?
Hello guys, I’m facing the same issue with V6.1.3.1470. I’m trying to replace something with #LF# and I just get spaces. Can...
My Films 6 includes many new grabber scripts - see Supported Grabbers in the Wiki. In addition, v 6.0 introduces an online update...
Replies
Views
FYI MyFilms auto resets cache when you open Setup as of v 6.0 I think. So that button is kinda useless now ;) I updated docs in wiki and added an issue to Tracker to remove it in next release.
FYI MyFilms auto resets cache when you open Setup as of v 6.0 I think. So that button is kinda useless now ;) I updated docs in...
My Films 5 already supports different logo packs - skin logos, Blue3/Default skin logos or the My Films Default logos pack...
Replies
Views
Yep!!! That's it! It works now!!! Thanks a lot @Guzzi :D:D:D And now (better tomorrow ;)) I will keep on configuring MyFilms :)
Yep!!! That's it! It works now!!! Thanks a lot @Guzzi :D:D:D And now (better tomorrow ;)) I will keep on configuring MyFilms :)
AMC Updater (AMCU), allows you to manage your Ant Movie Catalog (AMC) via single or batch updates, or to scan and add (import) new...
Replies
Views
Dear translators, as you probably have noticed, we've published some previews features in test mode here. So it would be nice to get translations done as preparation for 6.1 version too - any support is highly appreciated :-) Thanks!
Dear translators, as you probably have noticed, we've published some previews features in test mode here. So it would be nice to...
Language Tool As of v 6.0.0 My Films installs a custom version of the MediaPortal Language Tool you can use for translations. See...
Replies
Views
You can use AMC 4.2 to grab info, then from 4.2, in the menu file: save as... 4.1. Open your AMC 4.1 (You need both of them) export to XML. That's it. Michel
You can use AMC 4.2 to grab info, then from 4.2, in the menu file: save as... 4.1. Open your AMC 4.1 (You need both of them) export...
Ant Movie Catalog 4.2 [BETA] (03/11/13) is NOT compatible with MyFilms! As the AMC changelog states: The latter statement does not...
Replies
Views
My Films V6.0.0 beta is out -> here. It does not only support the latest trakt features, but also introduces new features for MyFilms, like syncing user lists and watched list. This will require an updated trakt version - the V6 beta installer includes a test version of Trakt plugin, until official Trakt release incorporates the...
My Films V6.0.0 beta is out -> here. It does not only support the latest trakt features, but also introduces new features for...
My Films supports integration with the new Trakt plugin for MediaPortal. See Using My Films > Trakt in the My Films Wiki and the...
Replies
Views
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many different configurations and use cases. Figuring out the best options to choose for your use case/preferences, and how to setup them up and use them can take some time. ;) We continue to try and simplify...
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many...
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 The Future of MyFilms? (1 Viewer) DE
The FUTURE IS HERE! - My Films 5.0.1 beta is released, so I am closing this thread. Please see: Release Thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-films-164/myfilms-5-0-1-beta-released-v5-0-1-1155-mediaportal-1-2-0-a-98353/ Favorite Features -...
The FUTURE IS HERE! - My Films 5.0.1 beta is released, so I am closing this thread. Please see: Release Thread...
Hi Zebons! Big Thanks for your work! But will the development of MyFilms still go on, or is 4.8.0c the final version? Best...
Replies
Views
I don't think so, but since the hackage of the french site, he is less present
I don't think so, but since the hackage of the french site, he is less present
New version here Caution : That version works only with MP Greater than MP RC1. So don't install with MP 0.2.3 or lower versions...
Replies
Views
WHEN ;)
WHEN ;)
My Films 5.1.0 Released! (requires MediaPortal 1.2.0 beta or later) What is it ? My Films is a plugin to support users who...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AMC Updater v0.8.0 Now Available! Just for clarification: MyFilms and AMCupdater use their own scripts - and those are not the same like as the scripts used by ANT Movie Catalog. So you might either pull internet informations via AMCupdater OR use ANT Movie Catalog to update movie infos.
AW: Re: AMC Updater v0.8.0 Now Available! Just for clarification: MyFilms and AMCupdater use their own scripts - and those are not...
This thread is to announce the release of the latest version of AMC Updater - v0.8. Please post any bug reports in this thread so...
Replies
Views
I have closed this thread now - please report any issues in the new thread: My Films 6 - AMC Updater Thanks!
I have closed this thread now - please report any issues in the new thread: My Films 6 - AMC Updater Thanks!
In MyFilms 5, AMC Updater - the utility to globally update your Ant Movie Catalog or Scan/Add new movies, has been integrated into...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its stuff. I would prefer it the plugin just took the directory name and then executed any video file inside, ie it was a bit smarter. As it stands you have to specify the exact filename.
Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its...
[EDIT]You can find the latest version v3.1 here - Corrected some bugs (esentialy for playing purposes) - compatible with...
Replies
Views
My Films 6.0 beta is released for testing! Please reply to that thread for testing the new beta release. Thanks to everyone who tested and reported issues! I have closed this thread now.
My Films 6.0 beta is released for testing! Please reply to that thread for testing the new beta release. Thanks to everyone who...
Now that the first public version of My Films 5 has been released, we are implementing a test process for future versions. The...
Replies
Views
Thank Just decided to plug in my movies one at a time, thanks for the ideas.
Thank Just decided to plug in my movies one at a time, thanks for the ideas.
New Version of MyFilms v4.4.1.4 :) For some explainations about that plugin, go to the wiki here For installation, install first...
Replies
Views
AMC Updater v0.8 Now Released Hi All, I've now packaged up and released v0.8 of AMCUpdater. Don't get too excited - this is the same as the current Beta versions posted in this thread! But it's packaged up nicely with the latest scripts and an installer. Source code is also available as usual. Downloads are available from...
AMC Updater v0.8 Now Released Hi All, I've now packaged up and released v0.8 of AMCUpdater. Don't get too excited - this is...
Hi All, It's been a while but I've finally got a new release ready to roll... Quite a few improvements went into this -...
Replies
Views
Next release of AMCUpdater of MyFilms plugin? I think this is a MyFilms issue, as it does not recognise this kind of "string" \\Htpc\vids\SD Films\Hitler The Rise Of Evil (2003)\Hitler - The Rise Of Evil-cd1.avi;\\Htpc\vids\SD Films\Hitler The Rise Of Evil (2003)\Hitler - The Rise Of Evil-cd2.avi
Next release of AMCUpdater of MyFilms plugin? I think this is a MyFilms issue, as it does not recognise this kind of "string"...
Hi All, I've been working on a little windows app to automatically update the AMC database file based on my main movie...
Replies
Views
@ totopsgr - If you select the Global Updates Menu option in My Films you can 'download fanart for all films' (might take a while though :) The problem with your Eax fanart is that the naming convention is different, that's why only one fanart displays. Every movie catalog uses a different namiing convention! Of course, even in MP...
@ totopsgr - If you select the Global Updates Menu option in My Films you can 'download fanart for all films' (might take a while...
so after it's fix ,i thing i need to give some info and explanation aspashly for new user .. first rally big thank's to...
Replies
Views
MyFilms 5.0.1 beta released - V5.0.1.1155! So I am closing this thread re alpha testing. Please post any discussions re the beta release in the new thread. Thanks.
MyFilms 5.0.1 beta released - V5.0.1.1155! So I am closing this thread re alpha testing. Please post any discussions re the beta...
Didn't Know quite where to post this. I have a couple of problems right out of the starting gate. I'm using Windows XP SP3, MP 1.2...
Replies
Views
Hi Zebons, looking forward to a fixed version. In fact, I am using not the very latest version of myfilms, simply because it was not running - so this explains the missing cover view ... So my hope continues and i am waiting ;-) thanks for the efforts and regards, Guzzi
Hi Zebons, looking forward to a fixed version. In fact, I am using not the very latest version of myfilms, simply because it was...
You can find it here for latest SVNs and here for stable 0.2.2 version New functionnalities : - hierarchy structure...
Replies
Views
I have closed this thread now, please use My Films 6 - Grabber Scripts/Interface for questions, issues or to submit new or updated grabbers for My Films 6. Thanks!
I have closed this thread now, please use My Films 6 - Grabber Scripts/Interface for questions, issues or to submit new or updated...
My Films 5.x includes many new grabber scripts as well as a new Grabber Interface which allows you to customize options for each...
Replies
Views
6.0 final released!!! Please report any issues/comments there! This thread is now closed. Thank you all for your testing and input - hope you like the results in the final release ;)
6.0 final released!!! Please report any issues/comments there! This thread is now closed. Thank you all for your testing and...
My Films 6.0.0 beta released! (supports MediaPortal 1.2.x and 1.3 alpha) My Films combines the powerful features of movie...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can't use that exported file with AMCUpdater or as AMC DB directly - this is the export format of MyMovies. MyFilms opens and converts it to use it into AMC compatible format. Using MyMovies external catalog is "readonly" - so any changes you want to have/see in MyFilms have to be done inside MyMovies. Note: If you want to use...
Hi, you can't use that exported file with AMCUpdater or as AMC DB directly - this is the export format of MyMovies. MyFilms opens...
Please, please release an update that works with 1.7 Specially now that Moving Pictures has posted an update for 1.7 - I'm going...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Central Database? (1 Viewer) DE
I think maybe it was not clear that I was giving 2 different examples: That's exactly what I thought I said for the first example where you want to map Original Titles to Translated Title but only when there is no Translated Title :S For the second example - where you want to map Translated Title to Original Title it has to be the...
I think maybe it was not clear that I was giving 2 different examples: That's exactly what I thought I said for the first example...
Quick question... My Mediaportal went belly up big time yesterday, so doing a new install of 1.3 final. Will Myfilms in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
My Films 6.0 final released! (supports MediaPortal 1.2.x, 1.3 and 1.4) Have you ever wished you could use your own database management software with MediaPortal? With MyFilms you can! My Films combines the powerful features of movie catalog software with the superb media center features of MediaPortal. It incorporates many advanced...
My Films 6.0 final released! (supports MediaPortal 1.2.x, 1.3 and 1.4) Have you ever wished you could use your own database...
(reserved)
Replies
Views
Hi mcbelly, Ah - okay. I see what you mean. I recall Zebons and I discussed doing something similar a while back, but it was never implemented. I guess we just need a RegEx to define what characters to remove, and I guess it should replace them with spaces, so you don't end up searching for JurassicPark or whatever! I've just...
Hi mcbelly, Ah - okay. I see what you mean. I recall Zebons and I discussed doing something similar a while back, but it was...
Hi All, Many thanks to everyone for their feedback on the last beta release. We've put in quite a few changes so your help is...
Replies
Views
i lost the website i was hosting the pictures on... i might post new ones when i get home.
i lost the website i was hosting the pictures on... i might post new ones when i get home.
Like most people here, I have a large movie collection. So, manual fanart download would be a hassle. I made a little ANT catalog...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genre only (1 Viewer) DE
BTW I really appreciate the help, I just can't wrap my head around why this part isn't working. Everything else is working as desired at this point, though I'm still working out a kink regarding editions (it's working I just don't like how it's formatting), but trailers has me truly stumped. I can't even get it to download and store...
BTW I really appreciate the help, I just can't wrap my head around why this part isn't working. Everything else is working as...
Okay, I've been playing around for awhile and have everything working as intended at this point. Custom artwork? Check. Box sets...
Replies
Views
MyFilms & eXtreme Movie Manager Hi, I've read that a plugin was under development where it was possible to import movies from eXtreme Movie Manager (EMM) into Media Portal. I also notice that the MyFilms plugin works with an "xml database". As EMM does not support export to xml, and the import plugin is discontinued, we will...
MyFilms & eXtreme Movie Manager Hi, I've read that a plugin was under development where it was possible to import movies from...
You can find it here - Corrected some bugs (esentialy for playing purposes) - compatible with latest SVNs. In that case, you...
Replies
Views
Well my issue is with Anti-virus (avast) which causes an app crash error to display (see my comments in Issue 411 in Tracker) which could be an issue only on my win8.1 64 bit system with avast AV. Simple solution is to add an exclusion for \MovieThumbnailer folder to AV, which MP wiki does advise for Anti Virus settings anyways :).
Well my issue is with Anti-virus (avast) which causes an app crash error to display (see my comments in Issue 411 in Tracker) which...
In the Description view of each movie, preview thumbs are not shown for some movies. It doesn't seem to be related with the movie...
Replies
Views
Nice! I had sort of give up that function. Very nice to see this! Can you give us a hint when 4.7 will be released?
Nice! I had sort of give up that function. Very nice to see this! Can you give us a hint when 4.7 will be released?
Hello, I'm trying to use my "My Movies" database with "My Films" plug-in. I exported the XML file from "My Movies" and...
Replies
Views
someone help me, i can't play film with my film
someone help me, i can't play film with my film
Hi zebons, hello community! I have a new issue with MyFilms! What is the meaning of the red marked Items in the Screenshot...
Replies
Views
can we have a hope that this project work with xmm or not ? thanks , olivvvv
can we have a hope that this project work with xmm or not ? thanks , olivvvv
Hello, I'm using eXtreme Movie Manager (http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/). This movie manager software does not...
Replies
Views
I deffo have no time at moment, at least for a few weeks. I'm annoyed I lost the work I had done i.e. the skin, code etc. I had mimiced the button setup of MyVideos, shifted skin about and used that facadeView instead of ListView but the messages didn't work the same way as ListView and it became pretty frustrating. I think hwahrmann...
I deffo have no time at moment, at least for a few weeks. I'm annoyed I lost the work I had done i.e. the skin, code etc. I had...
I modified Zeebons MyFilms plug a few weeks ago. He has now included these new features in v4 of the plug. I thought I ought to add...
Replies
Views
Thanks one more time - working ;) Great plugin only one thing :) There could bo view from hard drive too (not just ant library). I didn't have to switch sometimes to my video from MP ;)
Thanks one more time - working ;) Great plugin only one thing :) There could bo view from hard drive too (not just ant library). I...
Hi, Been a long time fan if MyFilms plugin, it is quite amazing. I'm having a bit of difficulty with multi-part files though...
Replies
Views
* yes, I'm using the latest SVN * I don't have errors in log file, it just didn't do anything when i click on any option * it's the same for all of my skin * yes, VK works with other functions
* yes, I'm using the latest SVN * I don't have errors in log file, it just didn't do anything when i click on any option * it's...
I have just started to use fanart with version 4.8.0.b and I have noticed the following odd results:- As I have just started...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
After uppdating Tract, I get an empty view when I first open My Films. If I then open any view from the hidden menu everything is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom