My Films (18 Viewers)

You can use AMC 4.2 to grab info, then from 4.2, in the menu file: save as... 4.1. Open your AMC 4.1 (You need both of them) export to XML. That's it. Michel
You can use AMC 4.2 to grab info, then from 4.2, in the menu file: save as... 4.1. Open your AMC 4.1 (You need both of them) export...
Ant Movie Catalog 4.2 [BETA] (03/11/13) is NOT compatible with MyFilms! As the AMC changelog states: The latter statement does not...
Replies
Views
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many different configurations and use cases. Figuring out the best options to choose for your use case/preferences, and how to setup them up and use them can take some time. ;) We continue to try and simplify...
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many...
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many...
Replies
Views
Thank I will try it out
Thank I will try it out
My Films 6.1 released! (supports MediaPortal 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 with .net 4.5) Have you ever wished you could use your own database...
Replies
Views
Dear translators, as you probably have noticed, we've published some previews features in test mode here. So it would be nice to get translations done as preparation for 6.1 version too - any support is highly appreciated :-) Thanks!
Dear translators, as you probably have noticed, we've published some previews features in test mode here. So it would be nice to...
Language Tool As of v 6.0.0 My Films installs a custom version of the MediaPortal Language Tool you can use for translations. See...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m facing the same issue with V6.1.3.1470. I’m trying to replace something with #LF# and I just get spaces. Can anyone help me on this, please?
Hello guys, I’m facing the same issue with V6.1.3.1470. I’m trying to replace something with #LF# and I just get spaces. Can...
My Films 6 includes many new grabber scripts - see Supported Grabbers in the Wiki. In addition, v 6.0 introduces an online update...
Replies
Views
Yep!!! That's it! It works now!!! Thanks a lot @Guzzi :D:D:D And now (better tomorrow ;)) I will keep on configuring MyFilms :)
Yep!!! That's it! It works now!!! Thanks a lot @Guzzi :D:D:D And now (better tomorrow ;)) I will keep on configuring MyFilms :)
AMC Updater (AMCU), allows you to manage your Ant Movie Catalog (AMC) via single or batch updates, or to scan and add (import) new...
Replies
Views
My Films V6.0.0 beta is out -> here. It does not only support the latest trakt features, but also introduces new features for MyFilms, like syncing user lists and watched list. This will require an updated trakt version - the V6 beta installer includes a test version of Trakt plugin, until official Trakt release incorporates the...
My Films V6.0.0 beta is out -> here. It does not only support the latest trakt features, but also introduces new features for...
My Films supports integration with the new Trakt plugin for MediaPortal. See Using My Films > Trakt in the My Films Wiki and the...
Replies
Views
FYI MyFilms auto resets cache when you open Setup as of v 6.0 I think. So that button is kinda useless now ;) I updated docs in wiki and added an issue to Tracker to remove it in next release.
FYI MyFilms auto resets cache when you open Setup as of v 6.0 I think. So that button is kinda useless now ;) I updated docs in...
My Films 5 already supports different logo packs - skin logos, Blue3/Default skin logos or the My Films Default logos pack...
Replies
Views
Skins files for PureVisionHD are however already adapted for that new version and included in the MPI file...
Skins files for PureVisionHD are however already adapted for that new version and included in the MPI file...
First of all, it's a pleasure to use this plugin. I'm used with ant movie catalog and I can keep my habit with this plugin, very...
Replies
Views
I don't think so, but since the hackage of the french site, he is less present
I don't think so, but since the hackage of the french site, he is less present
New version here Caution : That version works only with MP Greater than MP RC1. So don't install with MP 0.2.3 or lower versions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [New] MyFilms v4.4.1.4 (3 Viewers) DE
Thank Just decided to plug in my movies one at a time, thanks for the ideas.
Thank Just decided to plug in my movies one at a time, thanks for the ideas.
New Version of MyFilms v4.4.1.4 :) For some explainations about that plugin, go to the wiki here For installation, install first...
Replies
Views
No, there isn't a skin property - we show the # in setup, that's it. But easy enough to do that - or set properties of the control directly ....
No, there isn't a skin property - we show the # in setup, that's it. But easy enough to do that - or set properties of the control...
Hi, I am using AMC for my media stored on a NAS and I do currently test DVD Profiler for my offline media like DVDs and BRs...
Replies
Views
Thanks Guzzi for confirmation and your overall work. Issue is now created. http://code.google.com/p/my-films/issues/detail?id=369 Kind regards. chano22000
Thanks Guzzi for confirmation and your overall work. Issue is now created. http://code.google.com/p/my-films/issues/detail?id=369...
Hi, I just came back to Mediaportal and Myfilms which I left several years ago as they were really sluggish and buggy...
Replies
Views
Done! I just needed some time to figure out where they should all go and make sure the continuity of those threads was preserved. I moved most of the support questions to the main thread - My Films 5.1 released (19.09.2011) - V5.1.0.1468 (MP 1.2.0) and I moved the AMC Updater issues to the My Films 5 - AMC Updater thread. In...
Done! I just needed some time to figure out where they should all go and make sure the continuity of those threads was preserved...
We have posted a Blog announcing the release of My Films 5: My Films 5 - the future is here! The main purpose of this Blog is...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: YouTube Trailers from MyFilms via OnlineVideos - Test Hi Gianlk, that is almost impossible, as the part launching OV to watch an online trailer doesn't touch the DB in any way (except of reading title and year information) - so can you please doublecheck. The status of "checked" should eb absolutely in no relation to...
AW: Re: YouTube Trailers from MyFilms via OnlineVideos - Test Hi Gianlk, that is almost impossible, as the part launching OV...
Hi, inspired by the documentation of the OnlineVideos Plugin (thanks to the devs for the great job !!!) on how to use the new...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xml-schema ? DE
It's officially confirmed; my brain stops working after 22:00.
It's officially confirmed; my brain stops working after 22:00.
Is there anywhere I can read what fields from the ANT-XML that is imported in to MyFilms ? Thinking of creating a vbscript that...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Can someone have Harley include these in the next update?
Thanks. Can someone have Harley include these in the next update?
The plugin will load just fine, but the text on the bottom with the movie titles are all screwed up. Does anyone have updated skin...
Replies
Views
I have collected together all of the images supplied in posts for Xface plugin buttons so you can download them all from one place. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/xface-251/xface-home-screen-button-images-35347/#post235158. Cheers!
I have collected together all of the images supplied in posts for Xface plugin buttons so you can download them all from one place...
Hello, I have already posted this in the xface thread but I would figure I would cross post to people using this plugin :) I...
Replies
Views
When a movie does not have fanart, it sometimes displays the first fanart file in my folder. I have treed setting MyFilms (MF) config to display the default poster but this makes no difference. MF seems to think there is fanart for some movies! This happens in all skins so it's not a skin issue. Has anyone else had this problem?
When a movie does not have fanart, it sometimes displays the first fanart file in my folder. I have treed setting MyFilms (MF)...
When a movie does not have fanart, it sometimes displays the first fanart file in my folder. I have treed setting MyFilms (MF)...
Replies
Views
another possibility to solve this idea would be, if i could start .bat files similar to the movie files ... is this possible ? At the moment it seems that 4.2.6a doesn't recognize the .bat file or better it doesn't start the .bat. Maybe because myfilms only knows videofiles ???
another possibility to solve this idea would be, if i could start .bat files similar to the movie files ... is this possible ...
hi, i have a question about how to combine a certain movie with a certain refreshrate. For movies i use PowerDVD for Blu-ray...
Replies
Views
Sure just select the movie folder(s) that contain the ones you want to add. However, what do you mean by 'cleaned up' ? If you mean file names, yeah, I keep those separate until ready. However, if you mean other things, I actually find it easier to 'clean up' using AMCUpdater - global/batch updates on the Updates Movie tab. That's...
Sure just select the movie folder(s) that contain the ones you want to add. However, what do you mean by 'cleaned up' ? If you mean...
Been searching for a while but haven't found any answers I know I have a few movies that AMC will not find on the web. I have cover...
Replies
Views
zebons Can you tell me if in the version of jun this is corrected? I tried but I have the same result. Means the picture does not correct. Thank you Mario
zebons Can you tell me if in the version of jun this is corrected? I tried but I have the same result. Means the picture does not...
Hi all, Pardon my ignorance, but why would I want to use this plugin over standard MP functionality? I've just started...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Why make SMP every time when I use MyFilms a new tmp xml file from the main x @Damien: Not that I know of, if I understood the problemright. Maybe the known "font 11 render issue", but not sure until I can test myself and it sounds to me, that it's catalog related, not skin related!? @Crash: Can you post both xml's, the one...
AW: Re: Why make SMP every time when I use MyFilms a new tmp xml file from the main x @Damien: Not that I know of, if I understood...
Why make SMP every time when I use MyFilms a new tmp xml file from the main xml? It's useless. Default Skin shows me the imdb...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. Maybe we should throw a better GUI error message instead the default one ... if yes, please add an entry in issue tracker so it can be voted. Could maybe help others too in such a case ...
Good you solved it. Maybe we should throw a better GUI error message instead the default one ... if yes, please add an entry in...
I have just done a re-install of everything and now MyFIlms is asking me for the disk when I try a play a movie that is a file on...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, Yes, TMDB-EN-V3 was fine (regarding covers) in both AMC Updater and within MP/MyFilms. TMDB-EN failed or gave an error. Thanks for your attention on this and the explanations given. At least I know now that I am not crazy! Robert
Hi Dadeo, Yes, TMDB-EN-V3 was fine (regarding covers) in both AMC Updater and within MP/MyFilms. TMDB-EN failed or gave an error...
Hi Everyone. I have been experimenting with MP on and off for a few years, but only recently decided to "use it in anger" as it...
Replies
Views
Hi, As the topic says, I'm curious as to which versions of myfilms works with MP1 RC2. I've recently reinstalled with MP1RC2 and found myfilms doesnt work with over half of my movies for launching them (around 100) because of the dual file bug. Are there any previous versions that will work ok with MP1 RC2 and dont have this...
Hi, As the topic says, I'm curious as to which versions of myfilms works with MP1 RC2. I've recently reinstalled with MP1RC2 and...
Hi, As the topic says, I'm curious as to which versions of myfilms works with MP1 RC2. I've recently reinstalled with MP1RC2 and...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
I had to install Win7 again and I just checked which Version of MP My films is supporting. So I checked on...
Replies
Views
Just for info: MP2 has an integrated movie and series management and therefore doesn't require the use of additional plugins like MyFilms and MyTVSeries.
Just for info: MP2 has an integrated movie and series management and therefore doesn't require the use of additional plugins like...
I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my Media Center functionality. My plan was to use Mediaportal as a replacement with...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Due to the increased support for new catalog types, including Ember Media Manager and AMC4, I have started a new poll for My Films 6. Please vote again! Thanks!
Due to the increased support for new catalog types, including Ember Media Manager and AMC4, I have started a new poll for My Films...
As My Films 5 progresses, we really need to know how many users are using the various different movie catalogs supported by My...
Replies
Views
Hi! Link is working well, bit take a look at the attachment! Best regards Helios
Hi! Link is working well, bit take a look at the attachment! Best regards Helios
Some one can tell me which is the latest version, if it works good on media portal 1.02 and where to download it? Thank you. Bye...
Replies
Views
Yes
Yes
I've been using moving pictures but I'm not completely happy with it so i wanna try out myfilms but i can only find and old version...
Replies
Views
@u28151 (and anyone else who may have downloaded 6.1 test version) Please download final because we reverted the skin version bump (will gives skinners time to do it for next release) and made a couple improvements to installer.
@u28151 (and anyone else who may have downloaded 6.1 test version) Please download final because we reverted the skin version bump...
Hello, sorry for that question, but i search Version 6.0.3.2952 or the new Versions 6.1.0... In the Mediaportal Extension Manager...
Replies
Views
Guys, it was quite difficult to find the latest version..can't we not have it on sticky or add it to the plugin version ?
Guys, it was quite difficult to find the latest version..can't we not have it on sticky or add it to the plugin version ?
Hi All, I see a lot of posts mentioning "v4.8.0c"....is this the latest version after the release of "v4.8.0"? Where can I download...
Replies
Views
Thank you, only the receiver blinked red when I pressed a button on the remote, I actually did need something called rollup that I got from the Brocklander post below: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tips-tricks-124/how-mce-remote-keyboard-xp-home-4589/ Once I did the above, the remote control worked. I did try IR Server...
Thank you, only the receiver blinked red when I pressed a button on the remote, I actually did need something called rollup that I...
Got it!!!!
Replies
Views
Glad you got it sorted! At least we know that the exception from 1st post was caused by the broken DB ...
Glad you got it sorted! At least we know that the exception from 1st post was caused by the broken DB ...
Hi, I tried to import a movie today and get this error message. The movie is not imported. 21.01.2017 08:48:25 - Starting file...
Replies
Views
Take a look here it can help you
Take a look here it can help you
Do I navigate to the (AMC catalog folder) where I am saving my movies in .xml and use that path as the (Complete FileName for my...
Replies
Views
Guzzi, Thanks. I'll give that version a whirl. In the interum, I used the Ember interface to readily add a Catagorey to movies that were missing one and then set the Start and Stop Keys on the AMC Updater Detail page to <director> and </director> for those fields that were still misbehaving - Ember doesn't easily allow adding missing...
Guzzi, Thanks. I'll give that version a whirl. In the interum, I used the Ember interface to readily add a Catagorey to movies that...
I'm using Ember 1.3.20 to scrape nfo files into separate movie folders. I've noticed that on home movies that I created a very...
Replies
Views
thanks and when you have a chance to look at your MP, please let me know how to config pugin to mark as "checked"
thanks and when you have a chance to look at your MP, please let me know how to config pugin to mark as "checked"
Hello everyone.... First of all just let me say a sincere thanks to the author of this wonderfull plugin. It really made my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom