My Films (14 Viewers)

Glad you got it sorted! At least we know that the exception from 1st post was caused by the broken DB ...
Glad you got it sorted! At least we know that the exception from 1st post was caused by the broken DB ...
Hi, I tried to import a movie today and get this error message. The movie is not imported. 21.01.2017 08:48:25 - Starting file...
Replies
Views
Hey Guzzi, thanks for your fast response... Anyways, is there a chance to do it myself? Some .xml-file, or does myfilms itself need to be changed? Cheers, Nils
Hey Guzzi, thanks for your fast response... Anyways, is there a chance to do it myself? Some .xml-file, or does myfilms itself...
Hey guys, I'm facing some trouble with the included Fanart Manager. For a couple of days I don't get any Backdrops/fanarts for any...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add code to catch such sitation better for the future, Guzzi
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add code to catch such sitation better for the future, Guzzi
Hi guys. This is my problem: Is two days that i'im trying to delete the files in the database that not match those on the HD. i...
Replies
Views
Ah, you're of course correct(y). I didn't notice the update.
Ah, you're of course correct(y). I didn't notice the update.
Hi @Guzzi , I had to uninstall and then reinstall MePo on my system. While I can still use the plugin to watch movies, the AMC...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, just made the leap to Windows 10 yesterday, and so far all is good with MePo and MyFilms specifically. Only thing I noticed so far was with AMCUpdater. I had it set to run an auto import when I launch MyFilms, however I found that my system slowed to a crawl when that happened and the import never completed. It turned out...
Hi Guys, just made the leap to Windows 10 yesterday, and so far all is good with MePo and MyFilms specifically. Only thing I...
Hi Guys, just made the leap to Windows 10 yesterday, and so far all is good with MePo and MyFilms specifically. Only thing I...
Replies
Views
Well, we could also consider it a bug, as changing the sorting in the respective context should change the respective (setup) setting too ;-)
Well, we could also consider it a bug, as changing the sorting in the respective context should change the respective (setup)...
Hello @Guzzi , I am probably to dumb or just can't see it, but I am having some issues with sorting. I would like to have my...
Replies
Views
Sorry, but these logs are gone...
Sorry, but these logs are gone...
Hi, I installed 6.1.1.3139 on a new client (Win 8.1 Bing) and thought that adding the different xml files from an already...
Replies
Views
Ok! done everything.... It works! thanks! thanks! thanks!
Ok! done everything.... It works! thanks! thanks! thanks!
Good morning dears... Good morning legendary Guzzi . I have a PC with installed mp and myfilm . now ... I would like to transfer...
Replies
Views
Milestone: Future. ;-)
Milestone: Future. ;-)
Hi all, thanks for your recent update. Now I finally can move back to MyFilms as I played with MovingPictures meanwhile. ;-) I...
Replies
Views
I have installed 4.5, so far so good it is all working. Thank you so much for your reactivity Guzzi you made this difficult moment very short!
I have installed 4.5, so far so good it is all working. Thank you so much for your reactivity Guzzi you made this difficult moment...
Hi all, I have to computers with MP: - One where I have updated MP from 1.8 to 1.9, and myfilms and all plugins work well. -...
Replies
Views
MyFilms 6.1 with included AMCupdater is compatible with DB format that is used by AMC4 until version 4.1 - so everything will be as before, yes - you can manage your DB with either AMC4.1, with AMCupdater or inside MyFilms GUI. AMCupdater (you're talking about the included app in MyFilms package, right?) will be maintained within the...
MyFilms 6.1 with included AMCupdater is compatible with DB format that is used by AMC4 until version 4.1 - so everything will be as...
Hi Guys, Still hangin on to myfilms, hope Guzzi gets the time and mood to release a new version soon. Meanwhile I am happily...
Replies
Views
Now I have tried with semicolon as separator (without any spaces), and now it works, nothing is reimported :O) ... and I had 4 movies with multipart files and .Part1/.Part2 in the file names. Original they were also imported correctly with both filenames with ; as separator and where I used the corrected Regex in the multipart field.
Now I have tried with semicolon as separator (without any spaces), and now it works, nothing is reimported :O) ... and I had 4...
A simple and quick question - how do you separate multipart movies in the source field, so it isn't imported again next time you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom