My Lyrics Plugin (4 Viewers)

Hi AtTimesPerplexed and Pat Clark, Have you tried the latest version? Hopefully I've fixed your issues with LyricsOnDemand. Also, there's a new sticky thread '1.7.0', so let's continue there... Thanks, Yoav
Hi AtTimesPerplexed and Pat Clark, Have you tried the latest version? Hopefully I've fixed your issues with LyricsOnDemand...
Release notes for MyLyrics 1.5.5.0 and 1.6.1.0 MyLyrics displays the lyric of the currently played song inside MediaPortal. The...
Replies
Views
Hallo Zusammen, der Source ist nun schon einmal da. Er liegt dank "hwahrmann" auf gitab. Nun hoffe ich nur das mir mein Bekannter mir bei dem Problem auch noch helfen kann. Entdecker -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nachricht von "hwahrmann"...
Hallo Zusammen, der Source ist nun schon einmal da. Er liegt dank "hwahrmann" auf gitab. Nun hoffe ich nur das mir mein Bekannter...
Release notes to MyLyrics 2.2.0 Update: Compatibility for 1.10 Final (and above) Release notes for older versions: Download...
Replies
Views
Hello, I still have this Problem with online Radio. Examples: RESCUE'; The Feeling Mercy'; Dufy Californication'; Red Hot Chilly Peppers -> No matching lyric found Somebody an idea? Is it possible to stop the "';" somehow and will MyLyrics than find the lyrics again? It happens only with online Radio. Thanks a lot!
Hello, I still have this Problem with online Radio. Examples: RESCUE'; The Feeling Mercy'; Dufy Californication'; Red Hot...
Release notes to MyLyrics 1.8.0 Note: MediaPortal 1.4 had a known problem with Music DB, which caused lyrics to be removed in case...
Replies
Views
Hi Baron, Glad I could help. I close this thread now due to new release.
Hi Baron, Glad I could help. I close this thread now due to new release.
Some great new features have been added to MyLyrics lately. The binding against an unique LRC source, better tagging support, new...
Replies
Views
no there are none.. there are optional changes tho.. * you can now use button 50 to pick lrc too, not just tag the line.. * and there are two defines that help plugin with the buttons in the skin file.. (so far if you clicked the button, the "select" event would be fired in the plugin and that could cause strange behavior.. so if...
no there are none.. there are optional changes tho.. * you can now use button 50 to pick lrc too, not just tag the line.. * and...
Release notes to MyLyrics 1.41 See info for 1.4.2 beta for Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 below MyLyrics displays the lyric of the...
Replies
Views
Let's move discussion for 1.4.0 to this new thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-lyrics-1-7-1-04-06-2013.119464/
Let's move discussion for 1.4.0 to this new thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-lyrics-1-7-1-04-06-2013.119464/
Release notes for MyLyrics 1.7.0 MyLyrics displays the lyric of the currently played song inside MediaPortal. The plugin can show...
Replies
Views
Published 2.0.0 for MP 1.8 Final. Opened a new thread here
Published 2.0.0 for MP 1.8 Final. Opened a new thread here
Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.8 Update: Compatibility for 1.8 Pre-Release Release notes for older versions: Download: See...
Replies
Views
Hi yoav , thanks for new version (y) i mack this thread sticky . but you now "Extension Dev" you can to do it yourself ;)
Hi yoav , thanks for new version (y) i mack this thread sticky . but you now "Extension Dev" you can to do it yourself ;)
Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.1 - fixed a problem with unicode characters. Note that if you used an older version to download...
Replies
Views
Works again with new version. Thanks!(y)
Works again with new version. Thanks!(y)
Release notes to MyLyrics 2.1.0 Update: Compatibility for 1.9 Final Release notes for older versions: Download: See attachment...
Replies
Views
New version, compatible with MP 1.9 Final. New thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-lyrics-2-1-0-for-mp-1-9-final-30-09-2014.127808/
New version, compatible with MP 1.9 Final. New thread...
Release notes to MyLyrics 2.0.0 Update: Compatibility for 1.8 Final Release notes for older versions: Download: See attachment...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics v. 1.00 DE
As stated in another thread the work on MyLyrics has been suspended for almost a year, while some parts of MP has changed dramatically. So I requested for your guys to report any failures and bugs you find. The above is not the intended way for it to work; you are natural intended to see the lyrics in every mode. I'll fix it for the...
As stated in another thread the work on MyLyrics has been suspended for almost a year, while some parts of MP has changed...
Hi all A new generation of MyLyrics is finally ready to be released. It contains multiple new features, lots of improvements and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No media playing (1 Viewer) DE
@yoavain, I am experiencing this problem with My Lyrics 2.2.1.284 in MP 1.27. Maybe this is due to a configuration problem: My Lyrics seems to have changed a lot since I last configured it and the documentation obviously hasn't kept up. I have attached some logs and will be happy to help with the docs, once I understand what is...
@yoavain, I am experiencing this problem with My Lyrics 2.2.1.284 in MP 1.27. Maybe this is due to a configuration problem: My...
Halo, I have MP 1.4, Titan skin and last My Lyrics plugin, and I have problem. I don't see Lyrics. Only No media playing. Thx for...
Replies
Views
thanks for the info , will try when got some free time (y)
thanks for the info , will try when got some free time (y)
When mylyrics d/l LRC files where do these get stored? -S
Replies
Views
Just a note that the plugin also works with MyStreamRadio. Thank you so much for this plugin. I just love it.
Just a note that the plugin also works with MyStreamRadio. Thank you so much for this plugin. I just love it.
Just an idea, I think that it would be great if the My Lyrics plugin would also be able to gather lyrics when music is coming for...
Replies
Views
Hi. There is multiple options to scroll up and down besides the pageUp/Down keys on the remove. You can simple use the OK-button (or what it is called on your remote) or a number to go to a specific scroll page. The scroll is selected default so it should be quite easy. You cannot increase/decrease the font in MP or in the...
Hi. There is multiple options to scroll up and down besides the pageUp/Down keys on the remove. You can simple use the OK-button...
My Lyrics - version 0.18 Basic features: - Dynamic search for lyric matching currently playing music file - Batch search for...
Replies
Views
Hi datja, There is no exception handling around the import functionality so if some sort of exception occurs during the read. Please attach your MP log-files after a breakdown as there might be some important information on what went wrong. However I might implement some exception handling anyhow to avoid a crash. When I think of it...
Hi datja, There is no exception handling around the import functionality so if some sort of exception occurs during the read...
Hi all, Please try this release candidate and notify me of any problem and/or feature request that you find. Especially, if...
Replies
Views
Glad to see you continue! Regards Oscar
Glad to see you continue! Regards Oscar
Hi all Due to inconsistency between my Visual Studio setup and MediaPortal, and the inconsistent and non-documented changes in...
Replies
Views
I guess since mackey hasn't shown up that version 0.22 is still broken? I just tried to install and configure on 0.2.3.0 RC2 SVN#16189 and got an error when trying to configure it: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Profile.Settings' from assembly 'Core, Version=0.2.2.9991, Culture=neutral...
I guess since mackey hasn't shown up that version 0.22 is still broken? I just tried to install and configure on 0.2.3.0 RC2...
This version should fix the dumps and unfinished searches - and other child diseases arised by the new generation of the MyLyrics...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that with the latest Mp and My Lyrics 1.0 plugin is not possible to view .lrc files (song words scrolling). There's only a blank page instead of words. This has nothing to do with minilyrics. Bye, sdf
I can confirm that with the latest Mp and My Lyrics 1.0 plugin is not possible to view .lrc files (song words scrolling). There's...
Having LOVING the lycics plugin and wanting to tag ALL my artist/albums (approx 12500) tracks Ive ben searcing in vain to batch...
Replies
Views
Thanks, tried it. Seems similar to the tagrunner program i mentioned. the 30 day trial has limitations: Leaves out 50% of the songs and cuts off lyrics at a certain point. tomtom
Thanks, tried it. Seems similar to the tagrunner program i mentioned. the 30 day trial has limitations: Leaves out 50% of the...
With the upcoming new version with support for lrc lyrics and reading lyrics from mp3s (thanks mackey for all his hard work), I...
Replies
Views
I am pretty sure it works as most of my lyrics are stored in the mp3. Did you go into configuration* of mylyrics and made a search for your songs? It is probably needed to build up the database, even if you only want to use the lyrics from your mp3s. You posted this in the 0.19 thread. Current version is 0.23 I think and there were...
I am pretty sure it works as most of my lyrics are stored in the mp3. Did you go into configuration* of mylyrics and made a search...
Hi I have a new version of MyLyrics with some new features and fixes ready. First of all a LRC editor feature where you can...
Replies
Views
Hi Mackey. I modified your BlueTwoWide skin to work with xface. Please feel free to distribute it if you want. See this thread. Alan
Hi Mackey. I modified your BlueTwoWide skin to work with xface. Please feel free to distribute it if you want. See this thread. Alan
Hi mackey, it seems that from my 5.800 song collection ony 80 are missing lyrics. And that is a lot of non main-stream music...
Replies
Views
After a brief look around the lyrics sites, it seems that most of my issues might stem from the fact that a couple of them claim the content type to be utf-8, while in reality it's often not (typically ISO-8859-1). I poked a bit around your sources, but C# isn't my strong suit, so any chance of an character set override? For instance...
After a brief look around the lyrics sites, it seems that most of my issues might stem from the fact that a couple of them claim...
Hi all Once again I have redesigned the LyricsEngine and this time you will really notice the changes made. The big new thing is...
Replies
Views
The scrolling function is removed from version 0.15, and the previously text control is once again active. If you see the scrolling function you have properly not overriding the three dlls of version 0.14 with the new once, and are accordingly still running this version.
The scrolling function is removed from version 0.15, and the previously text control is once again active. If you see the scrolling...
Hi all A new update which once again had it focused on performance improvements and bug fixing. Version 0.15 also have some...
Replies
Views
any update for this plugin?? Thanks!
any update for this plugin?? Thanks!
Hi, Loving this plugin as I do I have been looking for a better way accessing it, I have in the past just modded the skin files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics crashes DE
Thanks for the report. The search for LRCFinder was for a moment disabled which unfortunately caused MyLyrics to crash. Everything should run smoothly again.
Thanks for the report. The search for LRCFinder was for a moment disabled which unfortunately caused MyLyrics to crash. Everything...
Hi, I wanted to give this nice plugin a try - have been using it successfully with v0.2.2 back then - but I seem to have a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics 0.17 DE
Hello, It's not supported, the plugin use the musicdatabase, so it's not possible to use it with last.Fm. I don't know if you write your question in the worng thread (lyrics V0.17) or if you use this version but the last version is 0.22. Cédric
Hello, It's not supported, the plugin use the musicdatabase, so it's not possible to use it with last.Fm. I don't know if you...
Hey all! The last couple of weeks I have improved MyLyrics in several ways. Besides several bug-fixes there has been a...
Replies
Views
The algorithm for detecting LRC files is strict which basically is a good thing. However I'll see if one or two things can be done so it recognizes some LRCs than would clash with LRC viewers. Thanks for the report.
The algorithm for detecting LRC files is strict which basically is a good thing. However I'll see if one or two things can be done...
Hi, When I try to view the "LRC only" portion of my lyrics database, I only get a few artists listed. I've tried deleting and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Due to moving and the lack of both a HTPC and a home development PC, I haven't been using MediaPortal nor visiting this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sync the Lyrics DE
Too bad. I guess MusiXMatch can do lyric sync because they have timecode in their lyric database? Then maybe I'll have to use the desktop app on my HTPC if I want the lyric sync ^^ Edit: lol yes 20.000 $ a year, this is for commercial purpose, not for non commercial stuff ;)
Too bad. I guess MusiXMatch can do lyric sync because they have timecode in their lyric database? Then maybe I'll have to use the...
Hi, Last day I discovered a software on my Windows Phone when I searched for a Lyric tool, it is called MusiXmatch lyrics...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Supporting skins DE
Okay. I haven't heard about this issue from others so it seems to be related to your specific configuration. Please attach your log files to a message and I will have a look.
Okay. I haven't heard about this issue from others so it seems to be related to your specific configuration. Please attach your log...
There have been some substantial changes to the MyLyrics.xml file in the latter versions. Before you install version 0.21 of the...
Replies
Views
Great that you like it :) I believe that I have fixed the errors mentioned above in the current development version. I cannot say when it will be released, because I still have a bit of testing to do and some stuff to implement before it will be suitable to put out.
Great that you like it :) I believe that I have fixed the errors mentioned above in the current development version. I cannot say...
Hi all I have worked hard on the plugin the last week and made many changes in version 0.13. Most of these changes is inside the...
Replies
Views
Sweet ;). (I thought Mp3Tag may have had something to do with it)
Sweet ;). (I thought Mp3Tag may have had something to do with it)
Hi, I have a weird problem with my lyrics. I removed all previous versions of my lyrics and installed 0.14. I tried to...
Replies
Views
The most natural way would be to add this as a visualization in My Music, or be able to select and play music tracks from within My Lyrics. But jumping back and forth between My Music and My Lyrics is a lot of pain.
The most natural way would be to add this as a visualization in My Music, or be able to select and play music tracks from within My...
Is there an easy shortcut to bring up my lyrics from within my music? My wife was happily choosing tracks to sing along to at...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks. I will have a look at that. regards sogge
Ok, thanks. I will have a look at that. regards sogge
Hi Mackey. Thanks for all the work you've done with this great plugin. It's still my favorite. I noticed in another post...
Replies
Views
Tried version 1.0. All working perfectly! Thank you mackay!
Tried version 1.0. All working perfectly! Thank you mackay!
The latest version of the plugin can't read lyrics tag embedded in mp3 (lyrics, unsynced lyrics, etc.). Older versions of the...
Replies
Views
It is most likely due to entries in your lyric database which originate from lyricsplugin.com at the when it was broken. If you delete these entries or force a new search for the songs that have the bad entries then you should see correct lyrics.
It is most likely due to entries in your lyric database which originate from lyricsplugin.com at the when it was broken. If you...
Hi, Until yesterday, the plugin was working well but something happened and now it only shows some html code: <a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Karaoke Mode? DE
I was thinking about this too. I think the best is to get proper karaoke files without the vocal track. But you could approximate it by cutting the midrange levels so the vocals are reduced. As far as I know there is no equalizer adjustment within MP. But if someone were to set one up you could set a "Karaoke mode" that did this...
I was thinking about this too. I think the best is to get proper karaoke files without the vocal track. But you could...
Im trying to gey my lyrics riunning as a karaoke player (using .lrc files) does anyone know how to disable vocals?? some external...
Replies
Views
I've done a bit more investigation on this, getting different behaviour from different music players. BASS Player: Loses the song info in my lyrics for Last.fm (shows long numbers instead), intermittently loses the current track info in music views DShow player: does not lose the song info in my lyrics for last.fm but reports...
I've done a bit more investigation on this, getting different behaviour from different music players. BASS Player: Loses the...
I've searched for any threads relating to this issue, without luck, so apologies if this is a duplicate. I have upgraded to MP...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot yoavain. I've just uploaded version 1.6.1.0 of MyLyrics here.
Thanks a lot yoavain. I've just uploaded version 1.6.1.0 of MyLyrics here.
Hi Mackey, As I promised, here's a patch to add www.shiron.net to the plugin. This site contains a very large Hebrew lyrics...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom