My Trailers (1 Viewer)

It is added in Maya skin as well :) Good choice to change! Thanks!
It is added in Maya skin as well :) Good choice to change! Thanks!
As you might know some time ago i shifted development of this plugin over to adding similar functionality to the Online Videos...
Replies
Views
Nice will check it out tonight! Thanks!
Nice will check it out tonight! Thanks!
My Trailers 2.0.6.49 (BETA) Before continuing please read this announcement. Watch movie/game trailers Download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trailers in Spanish DE
+1 :thx:
+1 :thx:
Hello all, I have just started using mytrailers inside streamedMP skin and would like to know how to download trailers in...
Replies
Views
MediaLooks w/o watermark I still have the Medialooks watermark on the MOV files that actually play in MP (not all of them do). The links in this thread referring to an MP-specific version all return a 404 error. Is the stripped version of medialooks for MP still available? If so then where? If not, is there a newer, better...
MediaLooks w/o watermark I still have the Medialooks watermark on the MOV files that actually play in MP (not all of them do)...
Firstly, hello. I'm new to this fantastic app & the trailers function was what grabbed my attention. It's fantastic, been using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hard Drive DE
Could we do that rather than look for it online search plugins in a folder on your hard drive? trailer downloaded before, for example youtube thanks
Could we do that rather than look for it online search plugins in a folder on your hard drive? trailer downloaded before, for...
Could we do that rather than look for it online search plugins in a folder on your hard drive? trailer downloaded before, for...
Replies
Views
Also see this announcement.
Also see this announcement.
i love "My Trailers", so i made it 1.2 beta compatible. (movie trailers only, best used with StreamedMP Skin) have fun
Replies
Views
I
hi, just some ideas: 1) change framerate to CINEMA profile when entering trailers (dynamic refresh rate is not working and because of this it is choppy) 2) in settings possibility to choose resolution (everytime I have to schoose 720p and it is annoying) 3) connected with 2): possiblity to change resolution when connection is...
hi, just some ideas: 1) change framerate to CINEMA profile when entering trailers (dynamic refresh rate is not working and...
hi, just some ideas: 1) change framerate to CINEMA profile when entering trailers (dynamic refresh rate is not working and...
Replies
Views
I
Hi, awesome plugin!:) A have a question: Is there away to set the standard layout to filmstrip view? And is there maybe a dutch xml file available? Also I have a small issue: Sometimes the covericons don't be loaded.. Can you confirm this problem? Grtz
Hi, awesome plugin!:) A have a question: Is there away to set the standard layout to filmstrip view? And is there maybe a...
My Trailers 2.0.3.40 (BETA) Watch movie/game trailers Download Website Skin packs: (2.0.3) Generic (added...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trailers don't play DE
hi guys ! use iTune Trailer in OnlineVideos Plugin ,all trailers play fine thir.... as post by armandp the devloper of My Trailers Plugin , Quote : Because i'm currently not actively working on My Trailers i added the same functionality (and more: search, buffering, quality preference) to the iTunes Movie Trailer site that is...
hi guys ! use iTune Trailer in OnlineVideos Plugin ,all trailers play fine thir.... as post by armandp the devloper of My...
Hi, I recently updated MP to 1.2.0.0 version and trailers don't work anymore. i'm getting the following error: 2010-11-13...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Trailers of movies in database? Oh, cool! I went directly to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-27-28-11-2010-a-57467/ , but there it says: At MediaPortal - Browse /MediaPortal Setup/MediaPortal 1.2.0 at SourceForge.net I can't find the 1.2 beta, only the alfa. Do I need to get the...
Re: AW: Trailers of movies in database? Oh, cool! I went directly to...
Is it possible with this plugin (or any other) to : When being on a movie overview (plot) able to view the trailer of that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 trailers wont play DE
SAF unlocked won't play the trailers here. I think the only way is to install that damn Quicktime Source Directshow Filter. Maby MP4 splitter will solve it. Haven't tested it yet.
SAF unlocked won't play the trailers here. I think the only way is to install that damn Quicktime Source Directshow Filter. Maby...
Hi, I really like the look of this plugin and very eager to get it working however... upon trying to launch any trailer I simply...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Increasing cache?? DE
Use iTunes Movie Trailers in OnlineVideos plugin, it allows setting a percentage to be buffered before playback starts (all other functionality is equal to MyTrailers, same author for the site). Your internet connection speed does not matter if Apple is not giving data as fast as would be needed for playback.
Use iTunes Movie Trailers in OnlineVideos plugin, it allows setting a percentage to be buffered before playback starts (all other...
Hi! I've a good Internet connection (10Mbit fiber) but anyway 720p and 1080p trailers after some seconds usually stutters. How...
Replies
Views
Jimwin, Could I be cheeky..... :D I am missing a hover for "Music Videos" plugin (on B3W). Would it be possible for you to produce one? (I've tried and I suck!) :( Thanks, J. ps - Thanks for the MP Grooveshark one :)
Jimwin, Could I be cheeky..... :D I am missing a hover for "Music Videos" plugin (on B3W). Would it be possible for you to...
hi ... i mack a skin for B3W My Trailer Plugin , seanss MP 1.1 Final is out ...i updat it ..:) see screenshots ... the most...
Replies
Views
Thanks offbyone, but personally I'd like it inside the dedicated trailers app.
Thanks offbyone, but personally I'd like it inside the dedicated trailers app.
I often watch trailers and think wow, that movie looks cool, I want to either (a) watch that movie when it comes out (b) download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Maze Provider DE
AW: Movie Maze Provider Push :) Would be very nice to keep on developing :)
AW: Movie Maze Provider Push :) Would be very nice to keep on developing :)
The releases in this thread are for testing purpose only. Feel free to report issues concerning the moviemaze.de provider in this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming Delay DE
Give HD Trailer Downloader_v1.1 a run.... it downloads all the HD tarilers ...perfect! no more buffering :)
Give HD Trailer Downloader_v1.1 a run.... it downloads all the HD tarilers ...perfect! no more buffering :)
Is there a way to set a streaming delay or pause when playing online trailers? For example when viewing 720p apple trailers the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD Trailers DE
Aaaaah, thanks a mil!!!! that is what i was looking for.... hdtrailersdler - Release: HD-Trailers.NET Downloader v1.1 Link for other peeps. thanks again!
Aaaaah, thanks a mil!!!! that is what i was looking for.... hdtrailersdler - Release: HD-Trailers.NET Downloader v1.1 Link for...
Hi there! great Plugin! my favourite! Before i watch a movei i watch a few trailer just to get in the mood, you know like in the...
Replies
Views
am i the only one have this problem ?
am i the only one have this problem ?
hi armandp ! im geting freez mp when i use my trailer plugin .. with evry skin i use inclode B3W .. i look at the error log...
Replies
Views
hey i have update to the latest version and everything is working again thanks!
hey i have update to the latest version and everything is working again thanks!
Hi I find that MyTrailers is really laggy, my log gets filled with this: Is this a know issue or my config? It takes 5-6...
Replies
Views
I believe FFDshow should be set as your default audio in the Codecs and Renderer section. Other than that you really will need to be analyzing Graphedit to see what exactly is happening during playback. I do highly recommend uninstalling whatever codecs, filters, packs you have installed (completely clean up and get fresh so there...
I believe FFDshow should be set as your default audio in the Codecs and Renderer section. Other than that you really will need to...
Hi all, Got an interesting one for you. The video in My Trailers (2.0.4) plays fine but there is no audio being played at all. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Vect, I know this sounds wierd but I had exactly the same problem for a couple of weeks. MYtrailers has been working perfectly ever since I'd installed it then all of a sudden it wouldn't play and would just give me a message saying can't play file whatever.mov - no audio codec. I came across this thread...
Hi Vect, I know this sounds wierd but I had exactly the same problem for a couple of weeks. MYtrailers has been working perfectly...
Hi, I've been looking around for the last week or so and have found some similar threads but most just seem to say to reinstall...
Replies
Views
thanks! will give that a try
thanks! will give that a try
Hi, sorry if question is obvious, but had no luck searching answer. Is it possible to download / save the trailers with this...
Replies
Views
Hi - really a cool app. Thank you guys. Just a quick question. When I launch MyTrailers (MT) from the SteamedMP (SMP) basic home menu, it goes into the plugin and shows me blue folder type icons. Are these supposed to look like this? I think it will be really cool if they had pictures for the menu items "most popular, exclusive...
Hi - really a cool app. Thank you guys. Just a quick question. When I launch MyTrailers (MT) from the SteamedMP (SMP) basic home...
Hi - really a cool app. Thank you guys. Just a quick question. When I launch MyTrailers (MT) from the SteamedMP (SMP) basic home...
Replies
Views
manray from the looks of the log you are not using the latest version of My Trailers (which can be found here) Raytestrak: i haven't tested on 1.1 beta but i remember that something in the mp core has been changed there yes. i'm closing down this thread now.. please start a new thread for each seperate issue concerncing 2.0.3.
manray from the looks of the log you are not using the latest version of My Trailers (which can be found here) Raytestrak: i...
Ok i've decided to split from the previous thread on MyTrailers to introduce the new version of MyTrailers 2.0.1 I've fixed most...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was having exactly the same problems after my drive died and i had to reinstall everything. I scoured the forums, did everything suggested, installed the bear minimum codecs and it still wouldnt work properly. Today I installed the latest version of mytrailers and also the onlinevideos plugin and now everything works fine...
Hi, I was having exactly the same problems after my drive died and i had to reinstall everything. I scoured the forums, did...
Hiya, only installed the Media Portal and this plug in recently so still finding my feet a little (and i'm nowhere near as teccie...
Replies
Views
OK, installed MediaLooks and everything works like a charm now. I had the audio codec issue aswell. What I did to resolve this was to (re)-install Matroska splitter/Haali Media Splitter.
OK, installed MediaLooks and everything works like a charm now. I had the audio codec issue aswell. What I did to resolve this was...
Hello, for some days now. When I try to play for example the Avatar trailer in 1080p Mediaportal Crashes and shows the attached...
Replies
Views
Even Medialooks is unneccesary, Haali Media splitter and your own x264 (I'm running CoreAVC) should cover it.
Even Medialooks is unneccesary, Haali Media splitter and your own x264 (I'm running CoreAVC) should cover it.
Hi all, I am a new user and am at a complete loss! I have the My Trailers plugin installed and all looks good until I select a...
Replies
Views
work great her , no delay ... win xp ,MP 1.0.2 ysmp,
work great her , no delay ... win xp ,MP 1.0.2 ysmp,
Love this plugin! Title says it all really, i'm using the latest version and it used to work perfectly. It still opens correctly...
Replies
Views
There's only one solution for me, which I'am using. Put MediaPortal always on top of other windows, using the setting in General Configuration...
There's only one solution for me, which I'am using. Put MediaPortal always on top of other windows, using the setting in General...
Hi. Need some help here. When i play a new trailer the trailers starts out of focus, is there anything i can do with that? no...
Replies
Views
Cool .... ysmp,
Cool .... ysmp,
hi armandp ! a new free trailer site .... maby you can check it up ... i thing have the option to downlad also ... Trailer Freaks...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I'm using the generic skin for MyTrailers (skin is Monochrome). I've installed and all seems to be working fine except I have the following text in green which appears on each page I view: Releasedate: Genre: *MyTrailers.Details.Label.Director *MyTrailers.Details.Label.Studio *MyTrailers.Details.Label.Cast Is there...
Hiya, I'm using the generic skin for MyTrailers (skin is Monochrome). I've installed and all seems to be working fine except I...
Hiya, I'm using the generic skin for MyTrailers (skin is Monochrome). I've installed and all seems to be working fine except I...
Replies
Views
armandp, your plugin is "TOP" ;) I like to check what's new every other day and like the way the additional info about the upcoming movie is presented. I like the clean function it has: showing trailers. Good luck with the development.
armandp, your plugin is "TOP" ;) I like to check what's new every other day and like the way the additional info about the upcoming...
Hi all, Just want to inform you that i'm planning on a 2.1.0 release aimed at the beginning of June. The main features/fixes...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom