My TVSeries (43 Viewers)

I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on a WiFi network, I had to set the Codecs and Renderer/Video Renderer tab to Video Mixing Renderer 9. It has seemed to clear up the stuttering.
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on...
This info can be added to wiki later once it is confirmed to help enough users out. Please reply to the thread or mark this post as...
Replies
Views
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
MP-TVSeries translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/mp-tvseries/...
Replies
Views
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could indeed forsee problems with that (didn't test), so a replacement before into some unique word and then replacement after back into the original name makes total sense to me. So I'll modify the article...
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could...
This is a FAQ for the MP-TVSeries plugin. In here you will find a solution for the most common problems. Over time more...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expressions/Rules exchange (1 Viewer) DE
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[ _.\-]*)?(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?(?<season>\d+)[ _.\-\[\]]*[ex](?:pisode\s?)?(?<episode>\d+)|(?:\#|\-\s)(?<season>(?!(?:\d{4}.\d{2}.\d{2}|\d{2}.\d{2}.\d{4}))\d+)\.(?<episode>\d+))(?:[ _.+-]+(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?\k<season>[...
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[...
Please use this thread to share your generated logo rules and parsing expressions that you think might be useful for other users...
Replies
Views
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
ClearArt Loader This small project I wrote helps you downloading clearart images from different data sources (xbmcstuff...
Replies
Views
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the Forum. orz I am profoundly thankful for the help you gave me with my problem.
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the...
Please use this thread to request Parsing Expressions and Logo Rules. Follow-up questions are allowed, any other talk should not go...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 View by sharing DE
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one with animes. These are configured in TV-Series but I'd like to have two different views in MP (Series and Animes). Could someone help me?
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one...
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Replies
Views
Hi Rasputin, As with any of such issues, please check how to log an issue for support. We do need the logs (see my footer on how to in German as well) - our card laying abilities are not up to match for this. Please try one of the series that do not work (and post a debug log) and try one that works (and post a debug log) for...
Hi Rasputin, As with any of such issues, please check how to log an issue for support. We do need the logs (see my footer on how...
Hi Guys, since i upgraded my MP to 1.2 Beta and TYSeries to 3.05 i've got a big problem whit some Episodes. When select the one of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, During a database import, I'd like the series name, season name, episode name etc. to all have proper casing (ie. This Would be the Proper Way of Casing this Sentence). All my files are properly named (I use TVRenamer a LOT:) so MPTV-Series is lowercasing everything on import. Is there any way to disable this behaviour...
Hi all, During a database import, I'd like the series name, season name, episode name etc. to all have proper casing (ie...
Hi all, During a database import, I'd like the series name, season name, episode name etc. to all have proper casing (ie...
Replies
Views
I have a weird crash probem. 5 seasons of Supernatural have watched status, and when it imports the new unwatched episode of season 6, in filmstrip view it automatically jumps to season 6 and MediaPortal crashes. This happens only whith more seasons, when it jumps to the last unwatched one. I've attached the whole pack of logs
I have a weird crash probem. 5 seasons of Supernatural have watched status, and when it imports the new unwatched episode of...
I have a weird crash probem. 5 seasons of Supernatural have watched status, and when it imports the new unwatched episode of...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, the wizard recognizes only 5-10 episodes of a season, although each episode has the same spelling. Example: The serie 24 season1 has 24 episode but only 5 are detected The serie Bones season1 has 22 episode but only 7 are detected Each episode has the same name like: 24 - S01E01 - Tag 1- 00-00Uhr-01-00uhr 24 -...
Hi folks, the wizard recognizes only 5-10 episodes of a season, although each episode has the same spelling. Example: The...
Hi folks, the wizard recognizes only 5-10 episodes of a season, although each episode has the same spelling. Example: The...
Replies
Views
i have a bunch of robot chicken episodes that i had to manually import because the plugin didn't read them as they were. there are 3 seasons of episodes that i put in. now there is one that is grayed out, even though i manually imported it just like the others. when i click on it in the details tab (were it is grayed out) there is...
i have a bunch of robot chicken episodes that i had to manually import because the plugin didn't read them as they were. there are...
i have a bunch of robot chicken episodes that i had to manually import because the plugin didn't read them as they were. there are...
Replies
Views
For example, I had 106 different series showing, and I did a manual search on some episodes that were unrecognised (season extras etc, just like normal). After this, clicked start import like normal, and when finished, only had 99 series. This has happened several times now. Using version 2.2.3389 Some of the series that...
For example, I had 106 different series showing, and I did a manual search on some episodes that were unrecognised (season extras...
For example, I had 106 different series showing, and I did a manual search on some episodes that were unrecognised (season extras...
Replies
Views
Has this been implimented yet? My understanding is that it was supposed to be added as part of issue 221. But 221 status is "fixed" and it still does not recognize my episodes that do not have season# and episode#. Is this still being worked on? What issue number ?
Has this been implimented yet? My understanding is that it was supposed to be added as part of issue 221. But 221 status is...
Has this been implimented yet? My understanding is that it was supposed to be added as part of issue 221. But 221 status is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just wanted to point out that when one hits the menu, sometimes "Actions" is #6 and sometimes it is #7. I think this is based on whether the show has multiple art samples to choose from or not. However, from a user interface standpoint, I believe this is not an ideal thing. I hope you don't mind me pointing this out and...
Hello, I just wanted to point out that when one hits the menu, sometimes "Actions" is #6 and sometimes it is #7. I think this is...
Hello, I just wanted to point out that when one hits the menu, sometimes "Actions" is #6 and sometimes it is #7. I think this is...
Replies
Views
This is a known problem.. maybe you can find a fix in this thread.
This is a known problem.. maybe you can find a fix in this thread.
Hi everyone, Here's my problem, everytime I watch an entire episode (whatever the player, tried with VLC, MPC-HC and The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FollowMy.TV DE
Any chance we'll see MyTVSeries hook up to FollowMy.TV (for some sort of syncing "watched" and "aquired" and maybe even the social features there)?
Any chance we'll see MyTVSeries hook up to FollowMy.TV (for some sort of syncing "watched" and "aquired" and maybe even the social...
Any chance we'll see MyTVSeries hook up to FollowMy.TV (for some sort of syncing "watched" and "aquired" and maybe even the social...
Replies
Views
Each time i restart my computer tv-series forgets which episode is watch and I have to manualy mark them as watch. Any ide why this is? The problem came with the latest version of Streamed MP skin.
Each time i restart my computer tv-series forgets which episode is watch and I have to manualy mark them as watch. Any ide why...
Each time i restart my computer tv-series forgets which episode is watch and I have to manualy mark them as watch. Any ide why...
Replies
Views
updated and fine tuned cheers
Replies
Views
Hi, I have Tv shows on both my local machine as well as on my network storage device. I have the plug-in look to both of these for the Tv shows and for the most part it works great! My question is that would it be possible for MP-TvSeries to ignore the shows once it has found them if it finds them again in another folder /...
Hi, I have Tv shows on both my local machine as well as on my network storage device. I have the plug-in look to both of these...
Hi, I have Tv shows on both my local machine as well as on my network storage device. I have the plug-in look to both of these...
Replies
Views
:ooops: Haven't seen the forest, for so many trees there :D Thx a lot!
:ooops: Haven't seen the forest, for so many trees there :D Thx a lot!
When I change the "Sort By" name he save it correctly, but nothing gonna happen... @the MediaPortal the series is still @ the old...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 thankyou DE
I just wanted to say *thankyou* for this excellent plugin. Most of our viewing at home involves watching various tv series. This is just an excellent addition to our media centre and we spend a lot of time using and enjoying it. Thankyou so much for all your hard work!:thx:
I just wanted to say *thankyou* for this excellent plugin. Most of our viewing at home involves watching various tv series. This is...
I just wanted to say *thankyou* for this excellent plugin. Most of our viewing at home involves watching various tv series. This is...
Replies
Views
Yes, you can do this via a "Logo Rule". Some skins may already have such a logo rule defined, if yours doesnt, you can add it yourself. Please take a look at the wiki here.
Yes, you can do this via a "Logo Rule". Some skins may already have such a logo rule defined, if yours doesnt, you can add it...
Is there a say to show i specific icon for episodes, who has 2 audio lines? Sincerely,
Replies
Views
i like that new layout. looks good.
i like that new layout. looks good.
I was hoping that in the next verison of TVSeries or the next stable release you guys could add lets say a random play loop...
Replies
Views
Re: Follw.it Support - Discussion & Feedback Wierd, so you can remember a time it did? Because I can't remember it ever did, that's what Regular Expressions are needed for.
Re: Follw.it Support - Discussion & Feedback Wierd, so you can remember a time it did? Because I can't remember it ever did...
Does MP-TV still support the "<episode2>" parsing tag?
Replies
Views
Can I limit based on view tags if i do not have the series level my custom view? For example, I want to modify the 'Latest' view to only return results for series with a certain view tag. I can accomplish this if I include the series/season hierarchy in my view definition, but I want to view the results in a flat file list, without...
Can I limit based on view tags if i do not have the series level my custom view? For example, I want to modify the 'Latest' view to...
Can I limit based on view tags if i do not have the series level my custom view? For example, I want to modify the 'Latest' view to...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this has been asked 100 times, but I couldn't find an answer on my search of the board. So apologies for this. I have a number of files like webisodes, featurettes from dvds, trailers etc that don't appear in thetvdb.com, and it wouldn't really be appropriate to add them all (except may be webisodes). Is there a way to...
I'm sure this has been asked 100 times, but I couldn't find an answer on my search of the board. So apologies for this. I have...
I'm sure this has been asked 100 times, but I couldn't find an answer on my search of the board. So apologies for this. I have...
Replies
Views
I have both Doctor Who 20xx series and Doctor Who Classic Series that I am trying to import. I have them in separate directories (eg \Doctor Who 2005\Season 1 and Doctor Who Classic\Season 26) and everything parses ok. When I import, I get all the correct episode information, but it all appears under Doctor Who (2005) in the plugin...
I have both Doctor Who 20xx series and Doctor Who Classic Series that I am trying to import. I have them in separate directories...
I have both Doctor Who 20xx series and Doctor Who Classic Series that I am trying to import. I have them in separate directories...
Replies
Views
If I'm deleting a show through the GUI (+ deleting it from the database), the right thing to do is to also delete its subtitles, otherwise I'm left with a folder filled with useless subs for shows that are no longer there. Just a thought... :thx: Y.
If I'm deleting a show through the GUI (+ deleting it from the database), the right thing to do is to also delete its subtitles...
If I'm deleting a show through the GUI (+ deleting it from the database), the right thing to do is to also delete its subtitles...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I thought I did add it. Will update it now.
Thanks, I thought I did add it. Will update it now.
Just a tip, your great note on the new colours in the first post does not appear in the Skin Designer's Guide on Google Code...
Replies
Views
I've not found forum post or issue to match (so it's probably obvious:-< but I've noted that with latest (possible older version - had latest since release) that if I have more then 20 series per Genre, the listing of series in the scrolling text window, then only 1st twenty (by alpha sort) are listed. The series view is perfect...
I've not found forum post or issue to match (so it's probably obvious:-< but I've noted that with latest (possible older version -...
I've not found forum post or issue to match (so it's probably obvious:-< but I've noted that with latest (possible older version -...
Replies
Views
:S ummm who are you thanking now?
:S ummm who are you thanking now?
dam hid a season of tv by accident so does not display now but have no idea how to get it back any one looked through all the...
Replies
Views
Hello! I don't know why, but only when i'm playing a serie using My TVSeries, when i pause ao show the infos, there in no progess bar!? The time to total time is ok ,but the bar is empty?:S I'm up to date, with MP 1.2.1, series 3.1.3.1888 and StreamMP 1.7.4.3031, but the problem is present since i'm with MP 1.1.2... :thx:
Hello! I don't know why, but only when i'm playing a serie using My TVSeries, when i pause ao show the infos, there in no progess...
Hello! I don't know why, but only when i'm playing a serie using My TVSeries, when i pause ao show the infos, there in no progess...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom