My TVSeries (23 Viewers)

Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expressions/Rules requests (1 Viewer) DE
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the Forum. orz I am profoundly thankful for the help you gave me with my problem.
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the...
Please use this thread to request Parsing Expressions and Logo Rules. Follow-up questions are allowed, any other talk should not go...
Replies
Views
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
ClearArt Loader This small project I wrote helps you downloading clearart images from different data sources (xbmcstuff...
Replies
Views
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[ _.\-]*)?(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?(?<season>\d+)[ _.\-\[\]]*[ex](?:pisode\s?)?(?<episode>\d+)|(?:\#|\-\s)(?<season>(?!(?:\d{4}.\d{2}.\d{2}|\d{2}.\d{2}.\d{4}))\d+)\.(?<episode>\d+))(?:[ _.+-]+(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?\k<season>[...
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[...
Please use this thread to share your generated logo rules and parsing expressions that you think might be useful for other users...
Replies
Views
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
MP-TVSeries translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/mp-tvseries/...
Replies
Views
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could indeed forsee problems with that (didn't test), so a replacement before into some unique word and then replacement after back into the original name makes total sense to me. So I'll modify the article...
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could...
This is a FAQ for the MP-TVSeries plugin. In here you will find a solution for the most common problems. Over time more...
Replies
Views
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on a WiFi network, I had to set the Codecs and Renderer/Video Renderer tab to Video Mixing Renderer 9. It has seemed to clear up the stuttering.
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on...
This info can be added to wiki later once it is confirmed to help enough users out. Please reply to the thread or mark this post as...
Replies
Views
As some of you may know ZeFlash has been hard at work over the past weeks to create a replacement for the excellent but no-longer...
Replies
Views
v1.0 is out, this thread will now be locked and a new one opened for new development discussions. Discussion of 1.0 should now take part in individual threads.
v1.0 is out, this thread will now be locked and a new one opened for new development discussions. Discussion of 1.0 should now...
Whats new: - custom Logos based on any condition for series/season/episode - Ability to mark series as Favourites - Ability to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 User Fanart (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks for all the effort at putting together terrific fanart guys. Really makes a difference to the appeal and wife-acceptance factor. :) I've got a quick question. How do I manually add the fanart? The latest TV Series SVN works for GUI downloads (not sure from where) but I can't get the png files I've downloaded from Spuck's site...
Thanks for all the effort at putting together terrific fanart guys. Really makes a difference to the appeal and wife-acceptance...
IMPORTANT: Do not attach images of copyright protected material, such as promotial art, to your threads as they will need to be...
Replies
Views
Thread closed now, you can follow: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/mp-tvseries-2-1-3318-uat-build-available-53848/
Thread closed now, you can follow: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/mp-tvseries-2-1-3318-uat-build-available-53848/
Its been a while since a stable release of the plugin (v2.0) and currently no way for people to re-test faults and experiment with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVSeries Logos DE
are these missing ones available somewhere already? :) + Mystery edit: have gathered Children, Game show, Small series from the attachments in this thread.. others i can't find..
are these missing ones available somewhere already? :) + Mystery edit: have gathered Children, Game show, Small series from the...
Hallo In version v0.9.5 and higher of the TVSeries plugin it is now possible to have some logos that shows if a episode is in...
Replies
Views
Here is the new thread announcing the Skin Designer's Alpha Release. Further discussion should be done over there, this thread should be locked. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/moving-pictures-new-movies-plug-44181/
Here is the new thread announcing the Skin Designer's Alpha Release. Further discussion should be done over there, this thread...
I know there are a few movie/dvd plugins out there, but TVSeries seems to be one of the best with the online look up of data. So I...
Replies
Views
episode image? is there a way to still show the episode thumbnail but still hide the episode information until it has been viewed? i noticed on the change log it said something about hiding the episode image as well as the episode description until the episode has been 95% viewed. if anyone could help with this that would be awesome...
episode image? is there a way to still show the episode thumbnail but still hide the episode information until it has been viewed...
MP-TVSeries v2.2.3387 SVN Test Release WARNING: This plugin was compiled against MediaPortal 1.0.1 SVN (02nd Apr 09), so certain...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot guys! Atm I'm using my favorite skin Black Glass. I'll look into the xml file :)
Thanks a lot guys! Atm I'm using my favorite skin Black Glass. I'll look into the xml file :)
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/new-mp-tvseries-v2-5-0-stable-release-03-feb-2010-a-77247/
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/new-mp-tvseries-v2-5-0-stable-release-03-feb-2010-a-77247/
Minimum Requirements: MediaPortal 1.0.1 (Stable) and supported skin Note: MP-TVSeries no longer includes MediaInfo.dll, this is...
Replies
Views
Thread closed, any issues related to the v2.1 release should be created in a new thread.
Thread closed, any issues related to the v2.1 release should be created in a new thread.
TVSeries v2.1 Maintenance History: v2.1.3331 - v2.1.3321 * Updated German Translations * Fix Left/Right Focus in Blue3wide skin...
Replies
Views
I finally updated to plugin 2.0 on my main machine and the order of series (using sortname instead of pretty_name) is all stuffed. Had a look in the database and in my backed up pre-upgrade database for comparison. What I found was that the sortname field is almost completely blank - almost every series does not have an entry in...
I finally updated to plugin 2.0 on my main machine and the order of series (using sortname instead of pretty_name) is all stuffed...
After a much longer upgrade path than I had hoped for (mainly because I didn't have as much time as I wanted to) I have just...
Replies
Views
I have installed the latest MP-TVSeries with latest Mediaportal. But when I am in the MP-TVSeries meny(where I can see info about the series), I cant start any series, only look at the information on the selected series. What could I do wrong? How to fix this thing? How to make it play when I dobbel click on the series? Thanks for...
I have installed the latest MP-TVSeries with latest Mediaportal. But when I am in the MP-TVSeries meny(where I can see info about...
Pre-requisite: MediaPortal 1.0.1 (Stable) and supported skin DOWNLOAD [12-APR-09] Issue Tracker Change Log...
Replies
Views
Hi JonJon, I still notice the small issue in the Views Tab when the log window is toggled. You can reproduce easily enough by making the dialog smaller so the log window will overlap. With the 'Episode Listing format' text boxes in the 'Media Portal display control' tab, they are not aligned with ones above. You also may want to...
Hi JonJon, I still notice the small issue in the Views Tab when the log window is toggled. You can reproduce easily enough by...
So... here my wishes for the next release... (No... not for 1.0, inker... ;)) Select language before the first setup (so you...
Replies
Views
The mouse only works for the first column? Cant select nothing in the second and third.
The mouse only works for the first column? Cant select nothing in the second and third.
Hello! I've made a mockup for the graphical series selection page since Inker said if enough people like it he'll consider making...
Replies
Views
Just updated the Blue3 skin support for TVseries 2.2, these will be included with next package: * Hidden Menu with Change Layout & Playlist Buttons.... * Added Series List Layouts (Poster+Banners) and Filmstrip * Added Season List Layout * Added Episode Watched Icons * Added Series/Season UnWatched Items+Icon * Added Playlist...
Just updated the Blue3 skin support for TVseries 2.2, these will be included with next package: * Hidden Menu with Change Layout...
You'll find newest version :::HERE:::
Replies
Views
Try to check if you are able to reproduce the same issue under MyVideos plugin.
Try to check if you are able to reproduce the same issue under MyVideos plugin.
It was asked before, but needed to be posted in a new separate thread: I just repeat what was posted before: when i watch an...
Replies
Views
Updated to 1.1, and I have the same behaviour :(
Updated to 1.1, and I have the same behaviour :(
Good start @barneh ! Next task is to bring audiotracks and subtitle languages indication to GUI!
Replies
Views
Yes, most definitely...its something that has unsettled me for a while :) It may be a good idea to make this change now along with all the other changes.
Yes, most definitely...its something that has unsettled me for a while :) It may be a good idea to make this change now along...
Here is the last test release for the upcoming TV Series 2.3, there is still a few things not finished such as the ability to...
Replies
Views
Thanks Inker Great work... Only thing left is the import of doble episodes, but I have created a logo rule for that so it's not really a big issue. Have a nice weekend :-)
Thanks Inker Great work... Only thing left is the import of doble episodes, but I have created a logo rule for that so it's not...
Hey Inker I seem to be getting an error where nothing gets displayed within the TV Series plugin. Looking at the...
Replies
Views
Mine stopped working (again) so I upgraded to 0.4.7.2 and now all I get is an error when launching it, saying , cannot connect to tvdb, no episode info will be available, and nothing works. EDIT: My mistake. It seems I accidently upgraded to 0.4.7.1 , because one of the "latest version" links on natburs website points to that...
Mine stopped working (again) so I upgraded to 0.4.7.2 and now all I get is an error when launching it, saying , cannot connect to...
I found this on the TVDB forums the other day and its a promising tool: http://renamer.natbur.com/...
Replies
Views
Website: http://trakt.tv Plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/trakt
Website: http://trakt.tv Plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/trakt
TV-Series Beta http://trac.follw.it/chrome/site/logo-small.png Support TV-Series now optionally integrates with the follw.it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tvdb down?? DE
MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Remository Anyone experiencing problems, please use above link to download current stable version. Thanks
MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Remository Anyone experiencing problems, please use above link to download current...
I (and several others) are not getting any banners, series info or thumbs... Anybody know what is going on?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3 Wide Skin DE
Updated: 31-Jan-2009 * Included in v2.1.3318 package * Added Graphical Group Layout * Added List Banner Layout support in series view
Updated: 31-Jan-2009 * Included in v2.1.3318 package * Added Graphical Group Layout * Added List Banner Layout support in series view
:) Hi, a skin file for Blue3Wide will be very appreciated, :thx: ok, I've done one, see below.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename series from epg data (1 Viewer) DE
B een out of the country so have not played with it recently. Is there still interest in it if so I will dust it off.
B een out of the country so have not played with it recently. Is there still interest in it if so I will dust it off.
Hi. Want to use TVSeries with series you have recorded from tv? Renamer helps with that. As long as there is matching data in...
Replies
Views
Shangostar: That is correct. MPTVseries can currently only handle files that contains two episodes. Or, it can only parse two names. Don't know why really, but I never had any issues since I, as stated, rips my episodes to individual files.
Shangostar: That is correct. MPTVseries can currently only handle files that contains two episodes. Or, it can only parse two...
Hi all. So I have a TON of seasons of TV shows on DVDs. My idea here was to rip the ISO's directly to my media center (actually...
Replies
Views
Trakt For MediaPortal 1.0 is now released, check out all the awesome new features here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/trakt-548/1-1-1-trakt-mediaportal-97807/ Please use thread above to discuss Trakt For MediaPortal. Thanks!
Trakt For MediaPortal 1.0 is now released, check out all the awesome new features here...
"trakt.tv" actively keeps a record of what TV shows and movies you are watching. Based on your favorites, your friends, and the...
Replies
Views
Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and reinstall MP 1.2.3 as I was suffering intermittent problems after resume from sleep as well as MP-TVS crashing. My system was running SreamedMP, Backup Settings, Extensions, Infoservice, LAV filters, MP-TVS, One Button Music, Online Videos, Power Scheduler++, Trackt, Sub Central and World...
Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and reinstall MP 1.2.3 as I was suffering intermittent problems after resume from sleep...
This has been happening for sometime now. When entering MP-TVSeries it crashes MP back to the desktop seconds later. It's an...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I have a quick question for you all. I setup IsoHunt just like you all have posted on this thread, and now what do I do to search for a show? I dont see any search button, and I have closed out of the config and nothing really happens. I guess I am missing something. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Hey guys I have a quick question for you all. I setup IsoHunt just like you all have posted on this thread, and now what do I do...
Hi, how can i add more sites to the list of rss downloaders? i don't understand the syntax / regex logic i need to fill in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD TV Series? DE
It does sound pretty destructive but it actually only copies the audio track from the VOB file into a separate file (preferably AC3 for size purposes). The link was to the specific post in this thread that reviwed how to do this. You can keep the DVD structure as is on your HDD, use DGDecode to create a .d2v file trimmed to the...
It does sound pretty destructive but it actually only copies the audio track from the VOB file into a separate file (preferably AC3...
Hi Ive been using My TVSeries and let me say its an awesome plugin. Works great for files downloaded off the net. However I have...
Replies
Views
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1 detects the downloaded files are also automatically. I'm old. I do not like the trash when you view a directory with video. I also do not use explorer :) I find it easier to use the old man:
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1...
Hello. I use this plugin since 2 days. It work very fine. Thank you About nfo. Are nor suppoted? For tv series i use too...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom