My TVSeries (51 Viewers)

fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
ClearArt Loader This small project I wrote helps you downloading clearart images from different data sources (xbmcstuff...
Replies
Views
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
MP-TVSeries translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/mp-tvseries/...
Replies
Views
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on a WiFi network, I had to set the Codecs and Renderer/Video Renderer tab to Video Mixing Renderer 9. It has seemed to clear up the stuttering.
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on...
This info can be added to wiki later once it is confirmed to help enough users out. Please reply to the thread or mark this post as...
Replies
Views
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could indeed forsee problems with that (didn't test), so a replacement before into some unique word and then replacement after back into the original name makes total sense to me. So I'll modify the article...
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could...
This is a FAQ for the MP-TVSeries plugin. In here you will find a solution for the most common problems. Over time more...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expressions/Rules requests (4 Viewers) DE
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the Forum. orz I am profoundly thankful for the help you gave me with my problem.
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the...
Please use this thread to request Parsing Expressions and Logo Rules. Follow-up questions are allowed, any other talk should not go...
Replies
Views
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[ _.\-]*)?(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?(?<season>\d+)[ _.\-\[\]]*[ex](?:pisode\s?)?(?<episode>\d+)|(?:\#|\-\s)(?<season>(?!(?:\d{4}.\d{2}.\d{2}|\d{2}.\d{2}.\d{4}))\d+)\.(?<episode>\d+))(?:[ _.+-]+(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?\k<season>[...
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[...
Please use this thread to share your generated logo rules and parsing expressions that you think might be useful for other users...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for your tips and tuts! I hope I can test it before I'm two weeks in holidays ;) :D
Thank you very much for your tips and tuts! I hope I can test it before I'm two weeks in holidays ;) :D
Hello there! I have many original DVD Series that I want to save on my server so that they are accessable from my livingroom and...
Replies
Views
So there's no easy way (yet) to do this. Thanks for the quick response! It wasn't that biggie anyway, just a step into making my MP perfect :D LE: there's also another way (the hard way). I'll request on the thetvdb forums to add my language and I'll contribute with translations for my shows.
So there's no easy way (yet) to do this. Thanks for the quick response! It wasn't that biggie anyway, just a step into making my MP...
Dunno if it's doable, or easy to implement, but I have this suggestion: -My native language it's not among the languages used on...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
In what patch can I find this fix? I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3
In what patch can I find this fix? I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3
A few months ago I installed MP1 and e.g. MP-TVseries on a fresh Windows 10 PC. I never had issues with this before, even under W10...
Replies
Views
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ] - Failed to locate assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73'. Not sure if that relates to your MCEBuddy mishap, but I personally never like...
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ]...
This weekend, I witnessed some very strange behaviour of MP TV-Series. All of a sudden, MP decided to stop working when coming...
Replies
Views
I found what I did wrong: My problem was that only the IFO files were recognized by MP TVSeries and not the VOB files, so all I had to do was to add this file type to the files that recognizes MediaPortal as videos. After I did this I just had to manually assign the correct episodes to the files. Again, thanks a lot for you answers!
I found what I did wrong: My problem was that only the IFO files were recognized by MP TVSeries and not the VOB files, so all I had...
Hi, first I have to say that I really love this plugin! But I am having problems with my DVDs copied to my NAS (I am lazy and I...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: [Solved] Disply of banners of "Wildes Skandinavien" fails!
Re: AW: Re: [Solved] Disply of banners of "Wildes Skandinavien" fails!
Hi TVSeries Devs! I have noticed an issue with "Wildes Skandinavien" -> Link! Download and display of banners doesn't work! I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your concern. Here is an update. I had other problems with MP itself and StreamedMP skin. They are all solved by changing the regional settings. It seems this is not specific error related to My TV Series and it effects almost whole MP system. I post my findings here under...
Thanks for your concern. Here is an update. I had other problems with MP itself and StreamedMP skin. They are all solved by...
Hello I installed my HTPC from scratch with WINDOW XP SP3 , MP 1.1.0 Beta with latest SVN and TVSeries v2.3.3538. When I try...
Replies
Views
I just installed the test DLL, seems to work perfectly (y).
I just installed the test DLL, seems to work perfectly (y).
All of a sudden, some shows with an apostrophe in the title render correctly, some don't, the apostrophe is displayed as "&#39;"...
Replies
Views
it would be great if it could pause or abort scanning/importing if fullscreen video is started another scenario if you go into tvseries to watch something, and it prompts you to choose the correct show, as you may have just added something new earlier which it didnt auto import due to naming etc, if you skip or select it then...
it would be great if it could pause or abort scanning/importing if fullscreen video is started another scenario if you go into...
Hi there I have been getting stuttering issues when watching Live TV on my HTPC, investigations into the logs shows that the TV...
Replies
Views
okidoky, will ask him ;-)
okidoky, will ask him ;-)
I do not see fanart for the series "Who is America?" although the plugin did download some and they are marked as local in the...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme: I have reported this in other threads also, but I'll repeat it here to be sure. I am having MAJOR issues with both Moving Pictures Configuration and MP TV-series. It only happens in MediaPortal versions 1.17, 1.18, 1.19 and 1.20. The older 1.16 works as expected, like before. The problem with Moving Pictures Configuration...
@ltfearme: I have reported this in other threads also, but I'll repeat it here to be sure. I am having MAJOR issues with both...
Hi Just did a fresh re-install on a PC to be used in a caravan during the summer and got a lot of errors when parsing my...
Replies
Views
Re: [follow.it] Syncs OK, but sort by "Date Added" and sort "Date Watched" don't work Ah, OK! I just started to use follow.it and thought Series works the same way as Movies (sorry for being a noob ;-) ) Thanks for the answers!
Re: [follow.it] Syncs OK, but sort by "Date Added" and sort "Date Watched" don't work Ah, OK! I just started to use follow.it and...
Hi! Thanks, now the syncing seems to work so far as the series and episodes goes to follow.it (thanks to...
Replies
Views
Re: [Back!] I get "[follow.it] Failed episode synchronization: Internal Server Error" You are truly amazing! You respond almost instantly, and not just respond, you've fixed the problem. Really impressive. Thanks for all the good work you all put into this! EDIT: And no Apologies needed!!!
Re: [Back!] I get "[follow.it] Failed episode synchronization: Internal Server Error" You are truly amazing! You respond almost...
Hi! I thought I would try out this follow.it thingy. With Moving Pictures it all went OK, all synced and so. But with...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't want to mess the the database right now since I'm moving soon. There are many series with incomplete production codes and DVD orders (Especially unfinished series) so there would have to be fallbacks. If you choose Production order and season 2 doesn't have any of those it chooses DVD order if it's present otherwise Aired...
I wouldn't want to mess the the database right now since I'm moving soon. There are many series with incomplete production codes...
Have some ideas and requests. :P I'd really like to order shows with production number since DVD orders are not always in order...
Replies
Views
fyi: #TVSeries.SeriesPoster only works with v2.3 (still in testing)
fyi: #TVSeries.SeriesPoster only works with v2.3 (still in testing)
I've just realized that all the fanart is cropped off on the right hand side; meaning that a good 20-30% of fan art is missing the...
Replies
Views
TMDB has support for Series.
TMDB has support for Series.
Is it possible to translate the TVSeries plugin to a new TVDB API (V2)? From TVDB site:
Replies
Views
If @zicoz can confirm ut works better (more complete and correct), perhaps @ltfearme can add it?
If @zicoz can confirm ut works better (more complete and correct), perhaps @ltfearme can add it?
Title says it all. So far @ <string Field="Hide_summary_on_unwatched" Original="Hide the episode's summary on unwatched...
Replies
Views
You have 3 DVDs with 40+40+20 = 100 chapters, so it most likely has been split where 10 chapters equal 1 episode on TheTVdB. So you just have to combine them back as such. There are many tools available to do so. The easiest way is to convert it without having to transcode the video. MKV is the easiest container format to use then...
You have 3 DVDs with 40+40+20 = 100 chapters, so it most likely has been split where 10 chapters equal 1 episode on TheTVdB. So you...
Hi! I have 3 DVDs, so will make 3 big avi-files + subs (or maybe there is a better way?), but thetvdb has 10 episodes. So I need...
Replies
Views
Hi I dont know its coincidence or not but i resolve this issue simple clicking on "Clear update time stamp" and next run "start wizard importer".
Hi I dont know its coincidence or not but i resolve this issue simple clicking on "Clear update time stamp" and next run "start...
Hi there, Need help. When i add a new episode dont sort correctly. e.g. yesterday i saw episode 4 of something and when i add a...
Replies
Views
Hi, The last translation, just small corrections from the above file ltb and Ubela
Hi, The last translation, just small corrections from the above file ltb and Ubela
Hi, Here a new update for the last version of the plugin.
Replies
Views
Working! Thanks for everything
Working! Thanks for everything
Hi @ltfearme thanks for the new version with the trakt ratings. They come up like that on my sys It looks like the sync took...
Replies
Views
Got this sorted by adding the following expression: (?<series>[^\\$]*)s(?<season>\d{1,2})e(?<episode>\d{1,2})
Got this sorted by adding the following expression: (?<series>[^\\$]*)s(?<season>\d{1,2})e(?<episode>\d{1,2})
I am using all the default regex expressions for matching shows and have never had an issue until season 40 of Survivor. When it...
Replies
Views
The following characters are removed from the local parsed series name and the ones to match against from the online search: /// <summary> /// ASCII chars that are considered "special" in the context of CleanStringOfSpecialChars /// </summary> static int[] specialCharsFromTo = new int[] { 0, 31, 33, 47, 58, 64, 91...
The following characters are removed from the local parsed series name and the ones to match against from the online search: ///...
I think I found a bug. Try making a dummy file called "Betrayal - S01E01 - Pilot.mkv" tvseries should match to "Betrayal" -...
Replies
Views
A new release v3.5.2 is available which addresses compatibility of the configuration launcher. FYI, if you upgrade MediaPortal (v1.5->1.6) after installing TVSeries v3.5.2 you will need to re-install so the correct desktop shortcut/executable is copied to your machine.
A new release v3.5.2 is available which addresses compatibility of the configuration launcher. FYI, if you upgrade MediaPortal...
@ltfearme Hey, I don't want to bug you, but have you seen this bug Report in 1.6 pre thread? I just wonder if there is any...
Replies
Views
So, I found a solution, though it isn't very satisfying. - [FAILED] Wipe the show from the database and re-import. - [FAILED] Restructure directories to import at the top level of the SAMBA share instead of each TV series. - [WORKED] Rename the files the remove the hyphens. The reason it isn't a satisfying solution is that I...
So, I found a solution, though it isn't very satisfying. - [FAILED] Wipe the show from the database and re-import. - [FAILED]...
MP-TV v3.3.3.1972 MediaPortal v1.2.3.0 I've been using MP-TV for a long time with no problems. I recently needed to import some...
Replies
Views
They fixed it.
They fixed it.
Hi, I want to give this topic an own thread. I suppose not everyone is looking here and in TheTVDB Froum. Description: When I...
Replies
Views
Finally I think this is fixed, please test and let me know.
Finally I think this is fixed, please test and let me know.
a recent SVN made the Watched Season flag work correctly again. but it only works after you watched the last unwatched episode in...
Replies
Views
Not a bad idea. This text isn't shown in BlueTwo at all so I couldn't test it with the standard skin. I will post into the Xface thread though. -level20peon
Not a bad idea. This text isn't shown in BlueTwo at all so I couldn't test it with the standard skin. I will post into the Xface...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16891 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Rev16907 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
In mediaportal config you have an option to let mediaportal always be in front, it's located in: Mediaportal setup -> General -> mediaportal always on top You could try that one, what is your my-tv series version?
In mediaportal config you have an option to let mediaportal always be in front, it's located in: Mediaportal setup -> General ->...
One thing first, great plugin! I love it, only there is a little annoying bug. I control my mediaportal with my mobile phone by HID...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom