My TVSeries (43 Viewers)

I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.
I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.
I've been doing some clean up of some of the TV shows in my library. I've removed older TV show episode files in favor of better...
Replies
Views
Right - I've found the option to display the next episodes in the series BUT If there are <3 episodes left then you just get black squares as placeholders for the other episodes. Think I'll pass the parameters by changing the 'Unwatched' tile. So is there such a parameter or how can I do it??
Right - I've found the option to display the next episodes in the series BUT If there are <3 episodes left then you just get black...
I'd like to pass a parameter through the skin to play the next un-watched episode for the series I've just watched. Lets call it...
Replies
Views
Thanks @framug, I will look soon but need to prioritse some other work first.
Thanks @framug, I will look soon but need to prioritse some other work first.
Hello @ltfearme, I modified a bit your (great) plugin. I explain you why : Sometimes, I use MP Tvplugin to watch recorded TV files...
Replies
Views
That's done it - thank you. Had no idea this would apply in the configuration screens!
That's done it - thank you. Had no idea this would apply in the configuration screens!
Not sure what I've done wrong, but since recently updating my mediaportal to the latest version, MP-TV won't let me save any...
Replies
Views
This is not a problem. Only I use MediaPortal and therefore there is no such danger, at least not for now. ;) Thanks for the 2 valuable tips. :)
This is not a problem. Only I use MediaPortal and therefore there is no such danger, at least not for now. ;) Thanks for the 2...
Hi, I would like to import around 6.000 Anime files into My TVSeries (in addition to the approximately 15.000 TV series files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem with First Aired field (1 Viewer) DE
Yeah, I have noticed this. I think its sensible to just derive from the first episode air date.
Yeah, I have noticed this. I think its sensible to just derive from the first episode air date.
Hi! Problem with First Aired field on new series, always empty. On TMDB site to :( In forum: The series does not have a first aired...
Replies
Views
The issue with Ancient Aliens is explained on thetvdb forums - Ancient Aliens Seasons 9 and 10 Deleted - TheTVDB.com. I usually find that when I disagree with thetvdb, thetvdb turns out to be right. It can be a little inflexible, especially when a tv show is aired in different ways by different broadcasters or whatever, they only...
The issue with Ancient Aliens is explained on thetvdb forums - Ancient Aliens Seasons 9 and 10 Deleted - TheTVDB.com. I usually...
Hi, I would like to use alternative sites, if any exist that can work, to scrape TV series information. I am finding TheTVDB.com...
Replies
Views
It is indeed possible to add millions of try-catches to intercept possibly mistakes, but this then pushes the problem further down, until all you end up with is a non-functional product that doesn't crash, but is useless anyway. To properly fix it, it tends to therefore sometimes be smarter to have it crash hard, so that the right...
It is indeed possible to add millions of try-catches to intercept possibly mistakes, but this then pushes the problem further down...
Hi there, When I open the ACTORS view in MP TV series (Right Click -> Actors) MP crashes. It's reproducable, please see logs...
Replies
Views
1. Open the database (%ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3); 2. Update the Views table, as seen in the below picture from <today-7> to <today-30>:
1. Open the database (%ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3); 2. Update the Views table, as...
The MyMovies plugin has a sub-menu called "Recently Added" which show the movies which were added to the system in the past X...
Replies
Views
Original site was at: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting. So, Web Archive to the rescue with a 2015 snapshot -- mptvseries - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting
Original site was at: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting. So, Web Archive to the rescue with...
I had a search through the forum and I can't see a thread on this, so... I currently have my TV Series on the network under...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash in TVSeries (1 Viewer) DE
Like explained here: Sound stops working after first playback :P
Like explained here: Sound stops working after first playback :P
Hi, I think I have found a crash in MP, possibly due to TVSeries plugin. Details - If I am playing a TV show (no difference for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Re-import Files (1 Viewer) DE
What you describe is how I do it (extremely rare, because it works 99.99% of the time), so no idea what is going wrong for you. That is also why there are the skip once, and skip always options, which you can correct manually after the fact when editing. Escape for me within MP-TVSeries works fine inside GUI, and easy to test new...
What you describe is how I do it (extremely rare, because it works 99.99% of the time), so no idea what is going wrong for you...
When TVSeries does not recognize a file on import while I am in Mediaportal a window will pop up asking to match or skip the file...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Magnum P.I. DE
Weird thing is that: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Magnum+P.I. Shows both results, but the same search within MP-TVSeries only returns the 1980 one.
Weird thing is that: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Magnum+P.I. Shows both results, but the same search...
New series of Magnum P I started & is listed in TVDB (ID 350068) but only finding old original series (ID 74380) when searching...
Replies
Views
I found the issue after you pointed me to it. One of the checked marked "Folders" was blank. As far as having it one for each series, I found it easier due to the fact that some of the series are not organized as they should be. I want to thank you very much for taking time out of your day to help me and my problem. Thanks again Shawn
I found the issue after you pointed me to it. One of the checked marked "Folders" was blank. As far as having it one for each...
I redid my theater and I finally got my movies and tv series entered and when I fired up MediaPortal and clicked on TV Series it...
Replies
Views
I don't have any suggestions, it would be pretty trivial to add support to ignore directories from the scan but I don't have any time at the moment to implement that.
I don't have any suggestions, it would be pretty trivial to add support to ignore directories from the scan but I don't have any...
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to enter import directories that I want scanned in a text file or xml file? I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Very slow start DE
Thanks, This started all at once so I'm hoping not a drive issue. I'll start by reinstalling the plug in
Thanks, This started all at once so I'm hoping not a drive issue. I'll start by reinstalling the plug in
I have a bit of a strange issue. I have been using (and loving) MP_TVSERIES for years now but a week ago when I pick it from my...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme: I have reported this in other threads also, but I'll repeat it here to be sure. I am having MAJOR issues with both Moving Pictures Configuration and MP TV-series. It only happens in MediaPortal versions 1.17, 1.18, 1.19 and 1.20. The older 1.16 works as expected, like before. The problem with Moving Pictures Configuration...
@ltfearme: I have reported this in other threads also, but I'll repeat it here to be sure. I am having MAJOR issues with both...
Hi Just did a fresh re-install on a PC to be used in a caravan during the summer and got a lot of errors when parsing my...
Replies
Views
okidoky, will ask him ;-)
okidoky, will ask him ;-)
I do not see fanart for the series "Who is America?" although the plugin did download some and they are marked as local in the...
Replies
Views
I just installed the test DLL, seems to work perfectly (y).
I just installed the test DLL, seems to work perfectly (y).
All of a sudden, some shows with an apostrophe in the title render correctly, some don't, the apostrophe is displayed as "&#39;"...
Replies
Views
Possibly same problem as: Missing column in database I have made a fix for this if it was.
Possibly same problem as: Missing column in database I have made a fix for this if it was.
Around a few months ago MP-TV stopped to show/get any artwork for new episodes or series? Today i did a clean install of just Mp1...
Replies
Views
M
MP1 MP2 Help, getting DE
Maybe it is a new date-aired format using Unix timestamp? It resolves to: Saturday, September 2nd 2271, 05:56:51 (5:56 am) Sci-Fi stardate reference? Captain's logs... lol
Maybe it is a new date-aired format using Unix timestamp? It resolves to: Saturday, September 2nd 2271, 05:56:51 (5:56 am) Sci-Fi...
Hi guys, MySeries are not updating and showing my added new episodes. When i open up MySeries plugin and press the refresh or...
Replies
Views
It should affect the api and It did affected the API. API v1 is up now too http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Taken And no, MP-TVSeries doesn't use v2 now but i have ~80% of v2 API implementation personally. :whistle:
It should affect the api and It did affected the API. API v1 is up now too...
My PC died yesterday and rebuilding thought i would start from scratch however the plugin keeps getting timeouts with access to the...
Replies
Views
They said that the data they're receiving from the service provider is invalid.
They said that the data they're receiving from the service provider is invalid.
For whatever reason, SchedulesDirect is getting bad EPG data from my service provider (Beanfield in Canada) and as a result I'm...
Replies
Views
@biship, you can also just run an SQL query manually to prune your database in one single swoop. There are many forum references to this that explain all the queries available. Ideally you do configure each show on the correct status though, because shows that are officially ended are ideally configured as such. I guess automating...
@biship, you can also just run an SQL query manually to prune your database in one single swoop. There are many forum references to...
Hi Is there any way to automatically remove Series and Episodes that have no reference from the database? I would like to delete...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause But I didn't find out how to log results properly :oops:
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause...
Mystery solved: If the thumbnail downloaded from thetvdb is broken (can't be viewed), MediaPortal will crash when the plugin tries...
Replies
Views
There it is necessary to uniquely determine the end of the line, or rather replace a unique unique field. Then there will be no error when replacing the field: table.Rating, table.RatiingCout -> Replace table.Rating to table.Rating as tableRating + " " -> table.Rating as tableRating , table.Ratiing as tableRating Count
There it is necessary to uniquely determine the end of the line, or rather replace a unique unique field. Then there will be no...
Help plz ... How select episodes in Online Rating sort order, asc or desc, i try: SQLCondition conditions = new...
Replies
Views
Thanks! A little trial and error, and suddenly it's back to normal again.
Thanks! A little trial and error, and suddenly it's back to normal again.
I normally have the settings to see all episodes in the menu. After I temporarily (or so I thought) changing to see only unwatched...
Replies
Views
Hi @RoChess thanks for your reply. Will do some more tests next weekend and report back.
Hi @RoChess thanks for your reply. Will do some more tests next weekend and report back.
Hi, unfortunately TVSeries doesn't grab all files / epispdes in folder. In log you will find grabbing of TVShow "Godless". Inside...
Replies
Views
Yep, that works, jumps back to head of list(y) Cheers - JCMP
Yep, that works, jumps back to head of list(y) Cheers - JCMP
Hi, Thanks again for a brilliant plugin! I've set up a home built ir receiver with my htpc (Attiny85 based). And I was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NFO? DE
Then you're missing out, but that's your call. I'm sure there is some intensive manual labor solution available for you, but I prefer the fully automated solution myself with user contributed data that changes daily.
Then you're missing out, but that's your call. I'm sure there is some intensive manual labor solution available for you, but I...
I am working in an off-line environment so like to take movies, scan them with tinymediamanager and upload them manually into MP1...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom