My TVSeries (30 Viewers)

Sorry didnt know about it ;) thanks for the info
Sorry didnt know about it ;) thanks for the info
When i launch a show, the video begins everything is fine. If i do "y" i can see the episode infos : thumbnail plot etc... Now if...
Replies
Views
Yes, I tried the latest SVN but I must admit I tried it only quickly with the Blue2 skin; Don't know if that makes a difference... [Update] Just tested the new 1.2 release and the problem doesn't appear anymore:D For now there is no need to pay further attention on it... Sorry for the confusion :ooops: Thanks for the quick...
Yes, I tried the latest SVN but I must admit I tried it only quickly with the Blue2 skin; Don't know if that makes a difference...
Hi, I wasn't able to find this bug described elsewhere so I post it. If I start an episode in TV-Series I will see the...
Replies
Views
happens to me too. the episode would play fine and after a few minutes, the video freezes while the audio is still working. after a couple of seconds, video plays again and is in sync with audio. it doesn't happen when i use My Videos to play the episode. i use media player classic for playback. also, when i play the episode directly...
happens to me too. the episode would play fine and after a few minutes, the video freezes while the audio is still working. after a...
Dunno if this is happening to anyone else, but when i select an episode to play with my-tvseries, it plays the audio for a few...
Replies
Views
Double clicking should be fine ltfearme, nice addition actually :-) Thnx for fixing
Double clicking should be fine ltfearme, nice addition actually :-) Thnx for fixing
Lets say the plugin parses a series like so: friends season 1 episode 1 now if (when) it asks me "whats this series...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed (finally!) in latest svn, please test!
Should be fixed (finally!) in latest svn, please test!
using MP svn version 14195 everything i watch with this plugin gets added to my video db, but no proper linking is made to video files
Replies
Views
You possibly masked a series / season as 'All Watched', if that included database entries for episodes you had not acquired then you would see this.
You possibly masked a series / season as 'All Watched', if that included database entries for episodes you had not acquired then...
Hi, Using Actions > Force Local Scan, any episode that gets imported, is flagged as watched, even if it's new, and never been...
Replies
Views
Doh
Doh
Was wondering if I did something wrong. suddenly all the text information on each episode indicates its hidden to prevent...
Replies
Views
AW: yellow subtitles in my tv series ? do you use ffdshow or saf with ffdshow integrated? If yes check both video decoder and dxva video decoder configuration. Tab subtitles>Font.
AW: yellow subtitles in my tv series ? do you use ffdshow or saf with ffdshow integrated? If yes check both video decoder and dxva...
I get yellow subtitles, its only in mytvseries , in moving pictures its just white, like it use to be does anybody know how to...
Replies
Views
No, there is no direct way to search by TheTVdB ID (yet), but inside the MP-TVSeries configuration import wizard you have many easy ways at your disposal to correct the title search string and locate the right show. The end result match does show the ID between brackets for confirmation on the result selected.
No, there is no direct way to search by TheTVdB ID (yet), but inside the MP-TVSeries configuration import wizard you have many easy...
Hi, Everyone. I'm fairly new to this but have tried searching and just couldn't find the answer: Sorry for the noob question -...
Replies
Views
you're welcome :-)
you're welcome :-)
Using latest version of MP 1.1.0 and the very latest TV-Series (although this error also happened with the last version). When I...
Replies
Views
So for the import path parsing test this is the entry I get: Filename: Farscape - S05E01-02 - The Peacekeeper Wars.ISO Parsed Series name: farscape Season ID: 05 Episode ID: 01 Episode Title: the peacekeeper wars ext: iso Removable: 0 EpisodeIndex2: 02 I have other multi-episode ISO files and they parse fine. I don't remember if I...
So for the import path parsing test this is the entry I get: Filename: Farscape - S05E01-02 - The Peacekeeper Wars.ISO Parsed...
I've noticed that the 2.1.3331 release is not parsing the XML correctly for Farscape. I'm including a screen shot of the series...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xml files missing DE
TommySharp: You are most certainly right and most plugins to this
TommySharp: You are most certainly right and most plugins to this
Hi, I've tried to make this amazing plugin v2.0 to work with MP1.0 all by myself but I'm desperate right now. Searching this forum...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much ltfearme, I posted over on their forum.
Thank you very much ltfearme, I posted over on their forum.
Hiya everyone. Been playing with MP for a few days now, and ran across an issue that a few other peeps reported. I am importing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XBMC clearArt DE
I expanded ClearArt support even further.. Skinner can now define number of additional images that get loaded during play. See here: Issue 412 - mptvseries - ClearArt enhancement - Project Hosting on Google Code :) This is how it looks like: (i only had SD files available, it would look better in hd :))
I expanded ClearArt support even further.. Skinner can now define number of additional images that get loaded during play. See...
Not sure if this is possible, but something like clearart that exists in xbmc would look pretty sweet. Clearart is overlay artwork...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wtv files? DE
I created a new thread for the plugin, and moved the attachment to it. Here's the link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/wtv-organizer-plugin-windows-7-media-center-files-94669/#post725255
I created a new thread for the plugin, and moved the attachment to it. Here's the link...
Does this import .wtv files? I just installed mediaportal and can't seem to import any of my old recorded tv shows, and well it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Skin File? DE
Hi. I know this thread is getting long in the tooth, but maybe someone can help. I'm a long time MP users, but keen to use MP-TVSeries now and getting the same error mentioned here: “Missing or invalid file:” in the background and error box “Wrong skin file” at skin start up. Tried re-installing and ensuring Titan selected at install...
Hi. I know this thread is getting long in the tooth, but maybe someone can help. I'm a long time MP users, but keen to use...
Hi, I added some tv shows to My TV Series. It seemed to go fine. I exited and ran mediaportal but when I went to my tv shows I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Skin file DE
Does somebody know solution for this problem. I'm also axpirienced the same problem. Obviously this is not a isolated case! Any suggestions???
Does somebody know solution for this problem. I'm also axpirienced the same problem. Obviously this is not a isolated case! Any...
Hello, I have MP 1.1.1 and the last version of My TV Series. When i start it, i have the following message "wron skin file"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Show DE
OK, thanks all - will try today.
OK, thanks all - will try today.
Hi,, I've got this odd problem, I have recently added a show called "Human Target" which started airing in 2010 to My TVseries, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong show DE
Add the show to TVDB and then it will ask you which show when you scan.
Add the show to TVDB and then it will ask you which show when you scan.
Hi I am trying to import a series called Line of Fire. It is an English doco series. TVDB does not have it, unfortunatly there...
Replies
Views
For Doctor who you have to make (2005) be part of the name and it will Identify properly. Like: Doctor Who (2005) S01E01 - Rose.avi If you don't put in the (2005) it will Identify as the original series and rightly it should.
For Doctor who you have to make (2005) be part of the name and it will Identify properly. Like: Doctor Who (2005) S01E01 -...
Hi, first of all let me say this plugin is awsome and on the whole does exactly what I expected and is one of the features that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wrong series ID DE
Not to worry, turns out my internet connection was playing up!
Not to worry, turns out my internet connection was playing up!
Is there any way to change the series ID in the configuration of the plugin? I recently added Entourage and Friends to my PC...
Replies
Views
Found it in the translation file. ButtonChangeLayout -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonChangeLayout.Label ButtonRunImport -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonRunImport.Label
Found it in the translation file. ButtonChangeLayout -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonChangeLayout.Label ButtonRunImport ->...
Problem found Edit: First read then write. It is the skin. Correctly mentioned the changelog. What have I to write in the skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong language DE
Thanks, that did the trick!
Thanks, that did the trick!
Hey, I am running 3.5.1.2032 and suddenly on one of my clients the language of the gui is switched to english, although german is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Episode DE
Many thanks for the tips. I've done all of the above and fingers crossed. The only thing is that the string replacements don't seem to be saving. When I come back into the configuration all my other settings appear to be there apart from the 720p stuff I added. Any ideas? Thanks
Many thanks for the tips. I've done all of the above and fingers crossed. The only thing is that the string replacements don't...
Hi, I've been having problems recently in that when I try and watch an episode it occasionally seems to randomly choose another...
Replies
Views
You just need the DLL, but the only old downloads I can find at SourceForge website are the full MediaInfo GUI application. However those contain the DLL file that will work with MediaPortal.
You just need the DLL, but the only old downloads I can find at SourceForge website are the full MediaInfo GUI application. However...
After much diagnosing on an unexplained delay during start of playback and actual playback on some media, I discovered the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Work with 1.2.1? DE
Sounds like the TV Wishlist plugin MPEI package has a bug in it then and it did not properly uninstall itself.
Sounds like the TV Wishlist plugin MPEI package has a bug in it then and it did not properly uninstall itself.
Should this be working with 1.2.1? When I have this installed MediaPortal keeps crashing. It is also crashing when I try to run a...
Replies
Views
no one? :) EDIT: Problem solved, change language to swedish and did an import, then switched back to english.
no one? :) EDIT: Problem solved, change language to swedish and did an import, then switched back to english.
Hi! First of all, love this plugin! I recently added a new serie called "Maria wern främmande fågel" and the series banner /...
Replies
Views
Ah, I never thought of that! Well spotted, thanks!
Ah, I never thought of that! Well spotted, thanks!
Hi, I just thought I'd report that My TV-Series won't display the fan art for "Gavin & Stacey". The fan art chooser works...
Replies
Views
No worries.. I figured life happened, or it just got overlooked, hence the bump :)
No worries.. I figured life happened, or it just got overlooked, hence the bump :)
Trying to add "Star Wars: Clone Wars" ( Note, not THE Clone Wars, just Clone Wars ) ( http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=72244&lid=7...
Replies
Views
having the same problem with the original version of wallander. Everything is downloaded correct (fanart, episode pics and info) but the banner is not showing. Even when I download the banner manually and put it in the correct folder, change the name in the setup and stuff, its not showing. It's the only show I'm having the problem...
having the same problem with the original version of wallander. Everything is downloaded correct (fanart, episode pics and info)...
I am having an issue with a banner for only a particular show not down loading. Its the show XIII. The show behaves almost...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom