My TVSeries (57 Viewers)

Activate and use the 'ViewTags' view. And keep it on there, and then see if your kid/adult scenario with PIN protected view works
Activate and use the 'ViewTags' view. And keep it on there, and then see if your kid/adult scenario with PIN protected view works
Hi, I have only two views/filters one for "Kids Shows", and the other All, "All" is PIN protected, and whenever I go back into...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause But I didn't find out how to log results properly :oops:
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause...
Mystery solved: If the thumbnail downloaded from thetvdb is broken (can't be viewed), MediaPortal will crash when the plugin tries...
Replies
Views
TMDB has support for Series.
TMDB has support for Series.
Is it possible to translate the TVSeries plugin to a new TVDB API (V2)? From TVDB site:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem Parsing Media Info (1 Viewer) DE
Hi Do you have ability to look at the DB itself [I use sqlite3 via DOS] - if so................ In the table [I've cropped the columns on path, name etc, just keeping the tech section:-) local_episode, is there the video/audio data values are held. local_episodes (snip.... VideoCodec String, VideoFormat String...
Hi Do you have ability to look at the DB itself [I use sqlite3 via DOS] - if so................ In the table [I've cropped the...
For a while now a lot of my TV Shows haven't been showing episode length or the majority of the icons for audio codec, etc. When I...
Replies
Views
Hm - ok, could see that, single request, single thread no problem, multiple [some number greater then X] requests, multiple threads, one gets chomped and does not return completed thread so XML structure is incomplete - can't say it exactly an obvious consideration however, review a decade old entry in 8 languages [all of which look...
Hm - ok, could see that, single request, single thread no problem, multiple [some number greater then X] requests, multiple...
Hi. Yesterday, decided to re-vamp my Doctor Who (2005) files, so re-encoding, and shufling for disk space. On completion, deleted...
Replies
Views
That's what I suspected. Thank you for your quick response ( as always ). I will rename them to not fit any parsing pattern and watch them from the Videos-Plugin. It's not worth the hassle to work against the plugin for specials I don't want to watch regularly but only once in a while.
That's what I suspected. Thank you for your quick response ( as always ). I will rename them to not fit any parsing pattern and...
Hi there, I have several episodes/specials that are not listed on thetvdb.com. In some cases I did some research and found that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nueva Funcion DE
What you should focus on then is to abuse/manipulate the "Views" in MP-TVSeries, and use default view of "ViewTags" You can create a "User 1" view that contains certain shows, and a "User 2" view that contains other shows, and even PIN protect some views if needed for added security. Some views are easy to add via the MP-TVSeries...
What you should focus on then is to abuse/manipulate the "Views" in MP-TVSeries, and use default view of "ViewTags" You can create...
Hola a todos, Seria posible una nueva funcion pa ra TV Series? Seria tipo Netflix, que cuando arranque el plugin pregunte por un...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your in-depth help, yes I already have a secure connection to my server using open-vpn from windows to my ubuntu server. I will be sure to persevere until this is resolved, then hopefully MP-Series will play nicely with my remote shares. I am quite surprised there aren't more people trying to achieve this, I have actually...
Thanks for your in-depth help, yes I already have a secure connection to my server using open-vpn from windows to my ubuntu server...
Hi, Is it possible to configure MP-TV Series to access my TV series files which are remotely located on my dedicated server, as...
Replies
Views
Possibly same problem as: Missing column in database I have made a fix for this if it was.
Possibly same problem as: Missing column in database I have made a fix for this if it was.
Around a few months ago MP-TV stopped to show/get any artwork for new episodes or series? Today i did a clean install of just Mp1...
Replies
Views
Great thank you
Great thank you
Hi I'm trying to create a view that matches the ALL standard view but shows only episodes added in the last 90 days retaining the...
Replies
Views
Thank you(y)
Thank you(y)
Hi guys I had to re-rip the first season of Star Trek Voyager as i had an issue with a hard drive When I import it, episode one...
Replies
Views
I agree, there is a need to enter or parse the TVSeries ID from TVDb.
I agree, there is a need to enter or parse the TVSeries ID from TVDb.
In the manual search for the relevant local series with online, show id series. Like: Taboo - 71985 Taboo - 290002 Taboo - 292157...
Replies
Views
Oh I see.
Oh I see.
Hi so last night I noticed some of my shows were not showing, check the filter said it was set to "ALL". So I emptied the database...
Replies
Views
And you can delete at show or season level.
And you can delete at show or season level.
Is there a way to set up an easier/quicker way to delete episodes from My TV Series? Right now I have to click info on my harmony...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'll look into that
Thanks I'll look into that
Is there a way to set a custom parsing expression for MP-TVSeries plugin? I see it referenced sometimes, but I don't know where...
Replies
Views
It all depends on your skin, all that information is available. Some skins have their own unique way of presenting this information or not even display it at all, you're best reporting back what skin you are using and perhaps someone can help you.
It all depends on your skin, all that information is available. Some skins have their own unique way of presenting this information...
I see the series info (Air Date, Director, Plot etc. ) is accessible in mediaportal via the "info" icon to the right of the series...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/15_Customization/00_Configuration/2_Videos#Subtitles_tab
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/15_Customization/00_Configuration/2_Videos#Subtitles_tab
Hey, do i miss it or is there really no option to turn the Subtitles in Series on by default? If it isn´t there, i would like to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FAQ.wiki missing? DE
Excellent. Thanks!
Excellent. Thanks!
Does anyone know where the MP TV-Series FAQ.wiki moved to? Before, it was here...
Replies
Views
Thank you barneh. I tried that option, I did not know about it, but it does not make any difference. Yes, it is a problem that stems from TheTVDb's rules and there is no way to solve this problem on this side. If I could use custom titles for multiple entries of the same episode I'd be able to deal with that. BTW, this would also...
Thank you barneh. I tried that option, I did not know about it, but it does not make any difference. Yes, it is a problem that...
Hi, sorry if my request has been handled already, I did not find anything regarding this. The shows 'The Honourable Woman' Or...
Replies
Views
Yeah... You're right! Add a issue on it in github!
Yeah... You're right! Add a issue on it in github!
I have MP-TV Series set to Swedish, and if an episode, or episode description contains the word "season", it's translated to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pixar Shorts DE
@fredco, you could right now add "Fredco's crazy TV show", and populate it full with data, but if it gets reported to or noticed by an admin it will probably get locked/removed/etc. (reason lock is popular, is so that others can't try to add it in again). That is why rules are established, and one of them is that TheTVdB content needs...
@fredco, you could right now add "Fredco's crazy TV show", and populate it full with data, but if it gets reported to or noticed by...
There is / was some discussion at thetvdb.com about the Pixar Shorts. I understand almost all arguments used to clarify the way the...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much. You are right, I thought i had the latest version. I downloaded the latest version and it has the option in the Online Data tab. I also had a problem (MP crashing everytime opening the trakt plugin) that using the latest versions of these plugins solved it. Again, Thank you.
Thank you so much. You are right, I thought i had the latest version. I downloaded the latest version and it has the option in the...
I just started using My TVSeries and i love it. The only thing that i don't like about it that it's using thetvdb.com for ratings...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Incorrect import DE
Thanks for the responses folks, the problem is solved...if only I knew how it became solved! Following your comments, I proceeded to load the series by my normal path - MP Configuration -> plugins -> MP-TV Series-> configuration - and it didn't pick up the series!? Went into MP -> TV Shows and there it was, correctly installed with...
Thanks for the responses folks, the problem is solved...if only I knew how it became solved! Following your comments, I proceeded...
I am trying to import a series called "The Five" but the importer matches it to "Ken Burns Films" and won't let me change it even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to use ViewTags? (1 Viewer) DE
Is the difference that viewtags sorts the categories alphabetically, and the normal view sorts them in the order you add new views?
Is the difference that viewtags sorts the categories alphabetically, and the normal view sorts them in the order you add new views?
I am returning to MediaPortal after many years away, and trying to figure out how to tag the tv shows for categorisation. I am...
Replies
Views
Can it help to setup an Account for thetvdb to get the correct Language? Since now i never did that... Many Thanks!
Can it help to setup an Account for thetvdb to get the correct Language? Since now i never did that... Many Thanks!
HeyHey, Since some weeks? TVSeries Shows newly added Episode Plots in the wrong Language. I have set it to German, but it shows...
Replies
Views
TheXEM keeps track on that, and solutions such as Sonarr have build in support for it to do the mapping/re-naming automatic. MythBusters = http://thexem.de/xem/show/3015 It is not such a big deal to do it manually, because you only have to do it once, but it is a nightmare when the 'scene' gets disconnected from TV aired releases...
TheXEM keeps track on that, and solutions such as Sonarr have build in support for it to do the mapping/re-naming automatic...
mp tv series is not importing one of my series the files are in the format of: <series>/<series> - Episode - Title...what's odd is...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, ive looked before, and just now i looked again, every tab under tvseries settings, and ive looked 2 times, i dont see what you talk about at all.. where is this excatly?
Thanks RoChess, ive looked before, and just now i looked again, every tab under tvseries settings, and ive looked 2 times, i dont...
like Top Gear US, its locked, so cannot add new seasons or episodes, and then that show is not listed in MEPO TV Series plugin...
Replies
Views
Then I assume that I changed it at some point :confused:. Maybe years ago...
Then I assume that I changed it at some point :confused:. Maybe years ago...
Hi, I am naming my recorded episodes in the format "House of Cards - 2x09 - Bauernopfer.ts". Sky recently broadcasted House of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import issue DE
Thankyou that achieved what i was wanting to do.
Thankyou that achieved what i was wanting to do.
Hi guys I have a bit of a problem I deleted a show from the database as it wasn't importing correctly. But now after numerous...
Replies
Views
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows randomly, but more often than not after coming back from suspend. totally ignores the don't scan for changes, and seems to forget which path(s) it is supposed to scan, never had these problems until upgrade...
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows...
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom