My TVSeries (14 Viewers)

kkzoma: remember, most of these plugins are pulling info from third-party websites. And thetvdb.org has a tendency to go offline about one a month or so due to bandwidth overuse. Not the fault of Mediaportal, not the fault of the plugin coder. Give it 48 hours before getting mad at Mediaportal. =P
kkzoma: remember, most of these plugins are pulling info from third-party websites. And thetvdb.org has a tendency to go offline...
This was working a few days ago and now it's not. I am getting REALLY tired of things stopping working with media portal. I have...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I had been avoiding that as all of the Sherlock Holmes 1984 series episodes were in ripped DVD format (Video_TS files and folders) and needed to be manually mapped. However, I have been busy re-encoding them to individual episodes (make mkv) so it's now much easier to automate the import.
Thanks, I had been avoiding that as all of the Sherlock Holmes 1984 series episodes were in ripped DVD format (Video_TS files and...
Hi, I have been using MP TV Series for about three years and never had this problem! The show I am trying to import is this one...
Replies
Views
This problem has nothing to do with skin files, it´s the implementation of comskip markers. The respective dev has already the solution, so it will be in MP 1.6 ;)
This problem has nothing to do with skin files, it´s the implementation of comskip markers. The respective dev has already the...
Hello everyone, i am running MP 1.4 on a windows 8 Pro x64 machine using the Default wide media portal skin. Maybe 1 month ago my...
Replies
Views
Possibly same problem as: Missing column in database I have made a fix for this if it was.
Possibly same problem as: Missing column in database I have made a fix for this if it was.
Around a few months ago MP-TV stopped to show/get any artwork for new episodes or series? Today i did a clean install of just Mp1...
Replies
Views
I wish that was helpful, but it doesn't quite tell me where the error happened, just that it happened. All I have to go by is that its having trouble with something near a "t". Maybe there's a contraction in a filename or thumbnail path, such as "don't" or "won't"?
I wish that was helpful, but it doesn't quite tell me where the error happened, just that it happened. All I have to go by is that...
UPDATE! Version 0.75 of MP TV-Series Thumbnail Updater Released Download Here What this program does is generate thumbnails for...
Replies
Views
FYI: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-crashing-when-i-try-to-watch-a-recorded-show.122331/ Maybe MP Remote?
FYI: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-crashing-when-i-try-to-watch-a-recorded-show.122331/ Maybe MP Remote?
Hi, Episodes with an ' in the title results in an SQL error which pops up immediately after starting. The same issue pops up with...
Replies
Views
Ups:oops: ... i'm really sorry:ooops: ... must have missed that ... I tried media info update and it works! Thanks!:thx::thx:
Ups:oops: ... i'm really sorry:ooops: ... must have missed that ... I tried media info update and it works! Thanks!:thx::thx:
First of all, I think it's great you included the implementation of SubtitleDownloader, it's the feature I use most (except for...
Replies
Views
Hey me too, mookie. I would love to give your program a try. could you post a link to it? thanks !
Hey me too, mookie. I would love to give your program a try. could you post a link to it? thanks !
All, I have been looking for quite sometime for a tool that will automatically fill in the relevant TV episode data for all the...
Replies
Views
Stable build isnt really stable anymore :) Use the latest SVN
Stable build isnt really stable anymore :) Use the latest SVN
Whenever I start an episode and after it finishes or I hit escape, my interface gets all messed up and everything is on top of...
Replies
Views
It is difficult to determine the organization of the music library, where the artist folder, and the folder where the music itself. Because it can be whatever you like: \artist\album\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album\CD1\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album\CD2\mp3s.mp3 \artist\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album CD1\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album CD2\mp3s.mp3 etc.
It is difficult to determine the organization of the music library, where the artist folder, and the folder where the music itself...
Hi I made this little .exe to auto create folder.jpg for Series + Season folders Run Pretty TV Series.exe, wait a bit, bask in...
Replies
Views
To be honest I haven't checked what happends with the artwork. All I know is that when I do an update no artwork disappears and adds. For me the main thing was to get the meta data for the series in the correct language... But I'll keep this in mind when I do my test later on...
To be honest I haven't checked what happends with the artwork. All I know is that when I do an update no artwork disappears and...
Hi! I have stared looking into creating a patch for adding different language for different Series the plugin... I followed the...
Replies
Views
You're right, the wording in the config screen is not very clear. Regardless of the description, the way the functionality works is it automatically matches any series with the first exact match, case is unimportant but special characters matter. So "mr. bean" would match to "Mr. Bean" but "mr bean" (without the period) would not...
You're right, the wording in the config screen is not very clear. Regardless of the description, the way the functionality works is...
I have a couple of shows where only the first epsiode is displayed. When looking at the details tab in the config, the rest of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Russian translation DE
better now thanks
better now thanks
Hi! I've made russian translation for this plugin. Because in Russia there are few encodings, I saved it in most popular one...
Replies
Views
TMDB has support for Series.
TMDB has support for Series.
Is it possible to translate the TVSeries plugin to a new TVDB API (V2)? From TVDB site:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash in TVSeries (1 Viewer) DE
Like explained here: Sound stops working after first playback :P
Like explained here: Sound stops working after first playback :P
Hi, I think I have found a crash in MP, possibly due to TVSeries plugin. Details - If I am playing a TV show (no difference for...
Replies
Views
I am writing a quick vb.net app to monitor and download new eppisodes for the shows I specify but would love to be able to have access the tv series db to see if I already have the episodes etc but can't currently due to the db not allowing both programmes to access the db at once. SO... I am very interested in this... also I...
I am writing a quick vb.net app to monitor and download new eppisodes for the shows I specify but would love to be able to have...
Hi Absolutly love this plugin, is probably now the most used part of MP at my place along with MyTV and MyVideos. one small...
Replies
Views
Also this issue seems similar to this thread, eg could solve the problem: Issue 272 - mptvseries - Allow use of nfo files and scanning of local media files such as episode thumbs etc - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting
Also this issue seems similar to this thread, eg could solve the problem: Issue 272 - mptvseries - Allow use of nfo files and...
Hi there i was woundering how i can add my own thunbnails to my videos as i have some tv show that have missing info from the...
Replies
Views
AW: MP freezes with MP TVseries after upgrade to MP 1.2.0RC Worked for me too. Thx!
AW: MP freezes with MP TVseries after upgrade to MP 1.2.0RC Worked for me too. Thx!
Hello, I have a problem with TV series after I had done an upgrade to MP 1.2.0 RC. The problem is that Mediaportal freezes...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause But I didn't find out how to log results properly :oops:
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause...
Mystery solved: If the thumbnail downloaded from thetvdb is broken (can't be viewed), MediaPortal will crash when the plugin tries...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mscorwks.dll crash DE
I am also having issues with the mscorwks.dll crash. I mostly use MP-TVSeries, but the crash never seems to occur when I'm actually using the HTPC - I will go to wake it and find that it has crashed while unattended. It seems to happen almost every time I watch a series and then leave the PC, though. I have logs and whatnot, but...
I am also having issues with the mscorwks.dll crash. I mostly use MP-TVSeries, but the crash never seems to occur when I'm actually...
Hi, Using 2.6.4, but was also happening with 2.6.3. After viewing episode(s), when backing out to the series banners, MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
This rating i mean. But with the dll it is no more showen. I use for a long time trakt rating, its nicer ;-)
This rating i mean. But with the dll it is no more showen. I use for a long time trakt rating, its nicer ;-)
Hi guys! I made a little patch to help change online match for your local file in case it is wrong. It could help if you have wrong...
Replies
Views
This new version keeps removing references on episodes that are not correct (which I know), but I can not disable the checkbox to turn it off. 2016-03-18 17:07:31.217 [INFO][04]: *************** Gathering Local Information *************** 2016-03-18 17:07:31.217 [INFO][04]: Starting Local Filename Parsing, processing 19506 files...
This new version keeps removing references on episodes that are not correct (which I know), but I can not disable the checkbox to...
My import time is excessively long. As @ltfearme knows, my collection is massive, so I expect it to be slow compared to others. It...
Replies
Views
Does MyTV have the correct episode number in the MP-GUI and the recorded file does not? Because if the recorded file does not show the correct episode number, there is no reason to look at TVseries yet. TVseries can only do something, if it has a file which contains the correct show title and episode number. If these are not...
Does MyTV have the correct episode number in the MP-GUI and the recorded file does not? Because if the recorded file does not show...
I have been working on getting this set-up right for a few weeks now. The problem I am having is getting it to auto detect each...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Insert DVD" option DE
No problem, i figured you had enough to work on. Just bumping it in case you get a chance :)
No problem, i figured you had enough to work on. Just bumping it in case you get a chance :)
Hi everyone, I have many TV Series and I frequently use this plugin which is very excellent (congratulations Inker, very good...
Replies
Views
In what patch can I find this fix? I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3
In what patch can I find this fix? I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3
A few months ago I installed MP1 and e.g. MP-TVseries on a fresh Windows 10 PC. I never had issues with this before, even under W10...
Replies
Views
New version is out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/mediaportal-tvseries-v3-1-0-release-07-sep-2011-requires-mediaportal-1-2-a-100136/
New version is out...
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
What's the correct format for a Special episode to be in for it to parse right? None of the specials I have are showing up in TVSeries, they're highlighted red in the parsing test. help? edit: think I just figured it out, think it needs S00Exx to import. worked in my case anyway.
What's the correct format for a Special episode to be in for it to parse right? None of the specials I have are showing up in...
Having received a few reports of the plugin not working in RC2 I began investigating today and sure enough it didn't show any of my...
Replies
Views
I have titan extended installed but it says wrong skin file. Sorry for the nubish question but how do I resolve it
I have titan extended installed but it says wrong skin file. Sorry for the nubish question but how do I resolve it
Now that the Redesigned DefaultWide 16:9 skin has been announced (in Blog). Is someone working on a 4:3 TV-Series skin for the...
Replies
Views
Yeah sorry bad suggestion, I looked into this a bit further and not sure how to do that worth the existing way things are done.
Yeah sorry bad suggestion, I looked into this a bit further and not sure how to do that worth the existing way things are done.
Hi, would like to try this plugin too, may a question, possible to skip all /sample dirs ? couldnt figure how this could work...
Replies
Views
I have a similar problem.. I don't have any kind of error but indipendently from which settings i put there, i continue to not have the right logo: Rules (from template) Thumbs\!logos\169 wide black.png;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;>;-;1.7;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;<;-;1.85;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-...
I have a similar problem.. I don't have any kind of error but indipendently from which settings i put there, i continue to not have...
I can not get the 16:9 rule to work in the following thread...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom