My TVSeries (31 Viewers)

Hey me too, mookie. I would love to give your program a try. could you post a link to it? thanks !
Hey me too, mookie. I would love to give your program a try. could you post a link to it? thanks !
All, I have been looking for quite sometime for a tool that will automatically fill in the relevant TV episode data for all the...
Replies
Views
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1 detects the downloaded files are also automatically. I'm old. I do not like the trash when you view a directory with video. I also do not use explorer :) I find it easier to use the old man:
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1...
Hello. I use this plugin since 2 days. It work very fine. Thank you About nfo. Are nor suppoted? For tv series i use too...
Replies
Views
Try this FileBot - The ultimate tv renamer / subtitle downloader / sfv validator
Try this FileBot - The ultimate tv renamer / subtitle downloader / sfv validator
Hi there, First off all, thanks for creating such an AWESOME plugin! It's the best addon for MediaPortal and it looks amazing...
Replies
Views
Hi ! How do i use this mediainfo ? What should i do to show the Bitrate etc in TV-Series ?
Hi ! How do i use this mediainfo ? What should i do to show the Bitrate etc in TV-Series ?
Just re-built a machine to all the latest version. Have latest svn's and running version 0.7.6.4 of MediaInfo.dll For my 3068...
Replies
Views
Possibly same problem as: Missing column in database I have made a fix for this if it was.
Possibly same problem as: Missing column in database I have made a fix for this if it was.
Around a few months ago MP-TV stopped to show/get any artwork for new episodes or series? Today i did a clean install of just Mp1...
Replies
Views
I have found the line to change to make it have more rows (i.e. to make it set to be 3x3 or 4x3), you would manually have to set what is suitable for your screen real estate, but it is simple enough. It looks like each line requires ~ 110 pixels, and I changed this section of TVseries.xml <control>...
I have found the line to change to make it have more rows (i.e. to make it set to be 3x3 or 4x3), you would manually have to set...
These are the missing Files for The BlueTwo wide Skin to work with MyTV Series Skin. I took the XML Files from the black&blue...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 thetvdb.com down!? DE
Well this is definitely a problem at my end, as it has never worker. I'm new to MP, having only installed it for the first time a few days ago. I don't think that any software associated with MP can access the net. I tried the moving pictures plugin the other day and that wouldn't download info/cover art either. Even the wikipedia...
Well this is definitely a problem at my end, as it has never worker. I'm new to MP, having only installed it for the first time a...
Hi Community! Is thetvdb.com down!? Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
thanks heaps andreas121 im more than happy using it for now without backgrounds or logos still looks fantastic :D
thanks heaps andreas121 im more than happy using it for now without backgrounds or logos still looks fantastic :D
I was just about to install the latest version of the TV-Series plugin when i noticed that there is "only" one skin supported...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause But I didn't find out how to log results properly :oops:
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause...
Mystery solved: If the thumbnail downloaded from thetvdb is broken (can't be viewed), MediaPortal will crash when the plugin tries...
Replies
Views
It is difficult to determine the organization of the music library, where the artist folder, and the folder where the music itself. Because it can be whatever you like: \artist\album\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album\CD1\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album\CD2\mp3s.mp3 \artist\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album CD1\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album CD2\mp3s.mp3 etc.
It is difficult to determine the organization of the music library, where the artist folder, and the folder where the music itself...
Hi I made this little .exe to auto create folder.jpg for Series + Season folders Run Pretty TV Series.exe, wait a bit, bask in...
Replies
Views
I will create a google-code project and upload the source I have as it is over the next few days. It's not as clean as I'd like, and its certainly not ready for a release (not even alpha). But perhaps I can inspire some devs to jump on the bandwagon, or at the very least have an online backup of the code. I'm sorry for the delay.
I will create a google-code project and upload the source I have as it is over the next few days. It's not as clean as I'd like...
Hey all, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on how you think a multi-seat version of the plugin should work. Some...
Replies
Views
i'm running the new version but still get this problem. anything i can do to fix it other than waiting for an even newer version?
i'm running the new version but still get this problem. anything i can do to fix it other than waiting for an even newer version?
As of 2/4/09 the ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll has been updated to version 0.85.5.452. When I try to do a manual scan I get the...
Replies
Views
The issue is, even when you pick DVD order, if you have to manually add anything it leaves out, it will only let you add it according to the aired order (at least, that was the issue for me). So you have to name your files in a way that will force it to properly add all the episodes automatically when you choose DVD order. This was...
The issue is, even when you pick DVD order, if you have to manually add anything it leaves out, it will only let you add it...
Hi I got a problem with v 2.0. I want to add some episodes manually but when I got the suggestion for my show (Firefly) I can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to use FanArt? DE
aKey83 Have you enabled "show hidden files and folders"
aKey83 Have you enabled "show hidden files and folders"
Hi, i would like to know, how to use the FanArt Backgrounds? Where do i have to copy the *jpgs? I search for about 1h, but cant...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dropped Frames every 100 seconds (2 Viewers) DE
I would suggest OpenELEC then, it is an optimized version of XBMC specifically designed for underpowered CPUs such as the E-350. Maybe in the future when you replace those with more powerful low-power/no-fan solutions such as the Intel NUCs or AMD Jaguar, then you can look at MediaPortal again. http://openelec.tv/
I would suggest OpenELEC then, it is an optimized version of XBMC specifically designed for underpowered CPUs such as the E-350...
Hi, I've been using StreamedMP with Mediaportal fo a while now. Recently, I noticed dropped frames. I don't know if they have...
Replies
Views
I am writing a quick vb.net app to monitor and download new eppisodes for the shows I specify but would love to be able to have access the tv series db to see if I already have the episodes etc but can't currently due to the db not allowing both programmes to access the db at once. SO... I am very interested in this... also I...
I am writing a quick vb.net app to monitor and download new eppisodes for the shows I specify but would love to be able to have...
Hi Absolutly love this plugin, is probably now the most used part of MP at my place along with MyTV and MyVideos. one small...
Replies
Views
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-tvseries-v3-3-0-release-13-apr-2012-requires-mp-1-2.107295/
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-tvseries-v3-3-0-release-13-apr-2012-requires-mp-1-2.107295/
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
Cool man, did not know this. ill do it now, thanks a lot.. :)
Cool man, did not know this. ill do it now, thanks a lot.. :)
looks like some dll file is bad or missing? What can i dot to make this work? or is it a bug that will be fixed in future release ...
Replies
Views
That explains it, it looks like the DVD info for that season doesnt exist online
That explains it, it looks like the DVD info for that season doesnt exist online
Not sure what the issue is, but MP TV Series has stopped importing new series. The specific series are: The Universe, Planet...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My-TVSeries wont show media info (1 Viewer) DE
did You import the logorules and formatrules?
did You import the logorules and formatrules?
Hi all, I`ve only been using Mediaportal for a few days and am loving it especially the MY-TVSeries plugin. But I have a bit of...
Replies
Views
Would you have the documentation? Cheekie Moonkie's guide has been offline for weeks, would you have a copy on your hard disk that you can share? Thanks, Jaz
Would you have the documentation? Cheekie Moonkie's guide has been offline for weeks, would you have a copy on your hard disk...
I've read several threads on this subject and it seems everyone has a different opinion. I've got several tv series dvd sets and...
Replies
Views
And this was what was causing me troubles to Weeij! Since 0.83 I have it working perfectly also. Excellent, thanks a lot!
And this was what was causing me troubles to Weeij! Since 0.83 I have it working perfectly also. Excellent, thanks a lot!
UPDATE! Version 0.78 of MP TV-Series Thumbnail Updater Released Download Here What this program does is generate thumbnails for...
Replies
Views
No
No
Nice! was waiting for a new version for MP1.2 in this version subtitle downloader is no more. This is replaced by support for...
Replies
Views
I developed those skills :-p https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/make-your-tv-series-folders-pretty.120861/
I developed those skills :-p https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/make-your-tv-series-folders-pretty.120861/
Installation: Copy dontrunme.bat to C:\DontRunMe.bat Copy runme.bat into your tvseries main/root folder eg. D:\Media\TV\RunMe.bat...
Replies
Views
I have uploaded v4.0.1 which hopefully fixes the compatibility issues some users experienced.
I have uploaded v4.0.1 which hopefully fixes the compatibility issues some users experienced.
Upgrade to 1.7 pre release today. No episodes where playing, log is showing : After adding the old Windowsplugin.dll to the plugin...
Replies
Views
Did you run disk cleanup and make sure downloaded program files was checked to delete those, these are temporary installer stuff and if corrupt will stay on system and continue to give you trouble.
Did you run disk cleanup and make sure downloaded program files was checked to delete those, these are temporary installer stuff...
hello i downloaded 3.0.5.1811, and when i run the .exe, I get the following error What is the issue?
Replies
Views
The following filters will allow you to play a giant majority of media, including multi-stream audio files, etc: Video = MPC-HC Stand-Alone Filters v1.3.1249.0 Audio = AC3 Filter Full v1.63b Splitter = Haali Media Splitter (Matroska) v1.9.355.21 The MPC-HC filters need to be installed individually for those you require, the...
The following filters will allow you to play a giant majority of media, including multi-stream audio files, etc: Video = MPC-HC...
I'm having some issues with some TV shows that are blu-ray rips. When viewing them in any other player the subtitles come up just...
Replies
Views
I thought imgburn added it. And yes the errors I ignores were the ones you mentioned in your guide in imgburn not tsmuxer. That might be the issue there. I made sure Videos was setup right but I didn't do anything with the DVD Discs part or setup a virtual drive. Thanks for that little walk through. I'll give it a go tonight when I...
I thought imgburn added it. And yes the errors I ignores were the ones you mentioned in your guide in imgburn not tsmuxer. That...
Hi, I did a number of searches in hopes of finding a solution for playing blu-ray episodes in my tvseries, but never found a means...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I love the plugin. It is my favorite media portal function currently. It did take me a little longer to configure than I am used to with things these days, but it is very flexible and powerful . if I had to pick 2 out of three, those are the ones I want. (and looks great!) I found the espresso regular expression tool very helpful...
I love the plugin. It is my favorite media portal function currently. It did take me a little longer to configure than I am used...
Hi, I thought it would be nice to get a bit of an overview as to how many and why ppl are using the plugin, or not. Inker
Replies
Views
New maintenance release available v2.9.3, see first post for change log and download instructions.
New maintenance release available v2.9.3, see first post for change log and download instructions.
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom