My TVSeries (32 Viewers)

The edit mode error is because that box is still in edit mode and changes have been made, select another box but don't edit the entry and try again.
The edit mode error is because that box is still in edit mode and changes have been made, select another box but don't edit the...
I'm having problems with three series that are being matched incorrectly. The first is "M*A*S*H", this is being detected correctly...
Replies
Views
Pretty Name should stay as is as its it the actual series name defined online. The change you want would need to be done in SubCentral, maybe it can have an option or similar to strip certain characters where providers don't return good results.
Pretty Name should stay as is as its it the actual series name defined online. The change you want would need to be done in...
I have noticed that series with an apostrophe in the name gets little or no results when searching subtitles. I tested to remove...
Replies
Views
TVseries has a helper property which will convert to minutes and seconds: #TVSeries.Episode.PrettyLocalPlaytime
TVseries has a helper property which will convert to minutes and seconds: #TVSeries.Episode.PrettyLocalPlaytime
Any way to display an episode runtime in minutes ?
Replies
Views
Usually when you turn on all the appropriate skin debug options then the log files will make it very easy to get all the properties you can use.
Usually when you turn on all the appropriate skin debug options then the log files will make it very easy to get all the properties...
Hi, I was in the mood for improving the skin I use, but could not find any info in the wiki, as it has disappeared. Even wayback...
Replies
Views
Mystic, yesterday after a series removal and manual updates, everything appeared.
Mystic, yesterday after a series removal and manual updates, everything appeared.
Series Agent Carter - 281485 In DB 6 episodes for 2 season, on site 10 episodes for 2 season What's wrong? XML from TVSeries...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme SELECT * FROM options WHERE property LIKE 'DB%Version' option_id property value 103 DBSeriesVersion 15 104 DBSeasonVersion 5 105 DBEpisodesVersion 9 106 DBIgnoredDownloadedFilesVersion 1 108 dbTorrentVersion 2 109 DBViewsVersion 5 110 DBNewzbinVersion 4 111...
@ltfearme SELECT * FROM options WHERE property LIKE 'DB%Version' option_id property value 103 DBSeriesVersion 15 104...
Slow operation and a large number of errors in the log file. 30min -> ~ 600Mb log file. 2016-04-10 20:59:13.775 [INFO][01]: parsing...
Replies
Views
Sounds like some sort of race condition, will see if I can track it down when Im free.
Sounds like some sort of race condition, will see if I can track it down when Im free.
I have noticed that if a show have more than 13 episodes, the next episode isn't always marked as it should be. I checked the logs...
Replies
Views
This new version keeps removing references on episodes that are not correct (which I know), but I can not disable the checkbox to turn it off. 2016-03-18 17:07:31.217 [INFO][04]: *************** Gathering Local Information *************** 2016-03-18 17:07:31.217 [INFO][04]: Starting Local Filename Parsing, processing 19506 files...
This new version keeps removing references on episodes that are not correct (which I know), but I can not disable the checkbox to...
My import time is excessively long. As @ltfearme knows, my collection is massive, so I expect it to be slow compared to others. It...
Replies
Views
That's one odd API, since the ID is in their database already don't see why they wouldn't offer it for search. Hopefully their upcoming new site will offer that :) , in the meantime it could use the series name from .nfo or regexp as fallback instead: <mirrorpath>/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=<seriesname>&language=<language> And...
That's one odd API, since the ID is in their database already don't see why they wouldn't offer it for search. Hopefully their...
Hi, Some automators like Sonarr and Sickbeard (and Kodi scraper) place a metadata file called "tvshow.nfo" in series folders which...
Replies
Views
regexp replace 11.22.63 -> 112263 And everything will work just checked at.
regexp replace 11.22.63 -> 112263 And everything will work just checked at.
There is a new TV mini-series that is out called 11.22.63 on Hulu. thetvdb.com has a listing for it, but when the scraper goes...
Replies
Views
Will do, I haven't looked yet as its only one show at the moment so doing it manually. If it gets to complicated then I will look.
Will do, I haven't looked yet as its only one show at the moment so doing it manually. If it gets to complicated then I will look.
Often when I do an import, a few series don't match up correctly. This is usually due to a mismatch between scene and TVDB naming...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 where's wiki page ? DE
Jasmeet_181 supplied me with the following link, which is a copy of the wiki that has been ported to GitHub. No images, but still very helpful: https://github.com/mwheelerjr/mptvseries/blob/wiki/FAQ.md
Jasmeet_181 supplied me with the following link, which is a copy of the wiki that has been ported to GitHub. No images, but still...
where's wiki page for current file tags etc. etc. (n) https://code.google.com/archive/p/mptvseries/wikis has anyone got a link ?
Replies
Views
Rochess, For my first idea I thought it would give a more polished feel to the plugin. I could change my is settings, but that's a global setting and everything would be deleted permanently. I'm not a big user or fan of batch files as they can have some unintended results if not tested properly.
Rochess, For my first idea I thought it would give a more polished feel to the plugin. I could change my is settings, but that's...
Hi I'm anew user here, currently running mp on my home pc with a tuner card, I just love this plugin. Anyhow to my request, after...
Replies
Views
I realized last night that my new HTPC client wasn't in the correct work-group for the home network. This might be the solution, but I haven't done any testing yet. Emph
I realized last night that my new HTPC client wasn't in the correct work-group for the home network. This might be the solution...
Shockingly, the plugin no longer imports episodes (for me) unless they are inside a folder with the show's name, like for example...
Replies
Views
Thetvdb has rules of the image size on the fanart. You can read more about it here on their wiki - https://www.thetvdb.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Images
Thetvdb has rules of the image size on the fanart. You can read more about it here on their wiki -...
I have a few stand-up comedy shows, for which there is either limited artwork, or none at all. As an example, I have Trevor Noah...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Long Way Round DE
Make sure you dont enable the setting which deletes episodes references if it does not exist online. Im pretty sure you will also need to ensure that is disabled for it to keep unknown episodes for a known series.
Make sure you dont enable the setting which deletes episodes references if it does not exist online. Im pretty sure you will also...
Hi guys Has anybody had any luck getting TVSeries to recognise all ten episodes of Long Way Round (Ewan McGregor/Charlie Borman)...
Replies
Views
There is no time. I broke FanartHandler, I try to fix it. :D
There is no time. I broke FanartHandler, I try to fix it. :D
There are series in which 2 episodes. But I have for him 6 files. Those. 2 file to the episode. Is it possible to add them as the...
Replies
Views
OK, sorry for the lack of details. I will check these things when I get back home tonight.
OK, sorry for the lack of details. I will check these things when I get back home tonight.
I have some series where TVSeries does not seem to get details. I know TheTVDB has the series logged in because I used FileBot (and...
Replies
Views
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1 detects the downloaded files are also automatically. I'm old. I do not like the trash when you view a directory with video. I also do not use explorer :) I find it easier to use the old man:
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1...
Hello. I use this plugin since 2 days. It work very fine. Thank you About nfo. Are nor suppoted? For tv series i use too...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I had been avoiding that as all of the Sherlock Holmes 1984 series episodes were in ripped DVD format (Video_TS files and folders) and needed to be manually mapped. However, I have been busy re-encoding them to individual episodes (make mkv) so it's now much easier to automate the import.
Thanks, I had been avoiding that as all of the Sherlock Holmes 1984 series episodes were in ripped DVD format (Video_TS files and...
Hi, I have been using MP TV Series for about three years and never had this problem! The show I am trying to import is this one...
Replies
Views
Found it in the translation file. ButtonChangeLayout -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonChangeLayout.Label ButtonRunImport -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonRunImport.Label
Found it in the translation file. ButtonChangeLayout -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonChangeLayout.Label ButtonRunImport ->...
Problem found Edit: First read then write. It is the skin. Correctly mentioned the changelog. What have I to write in the skin...
Replies
Views
If you are still getting an error then re-install MediaPortal and ensure you select Titan skin. Also check what TVSeries.*xml files you have installed in the Titan skin directory.
If you are still getting an error then re-install MediaPortal and ensure you select Titan skin. Also check what TVSeries.*xml files...
Updated to 4.3.0 but are now getting "Wrong skin-file" when configured using Titan skin. Help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
I recall doing some manual editing of the database a long time ago when I was having some problems that I couldn't fix through the configuration, but I'm not at all fluent with SQL, really. I just did what I had to to get everything correctly identified. Any tips on exactly *how* to go about fixing this database? I'd hate to have to...
I recall doing some manual editing of the database a long time ago when I was having some problems that I couldn't fix through the...
4.3.0 borked my database. Even after restoring from a backup, it was still corrupted. However, uninstalling the plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.12 with MP-TVSeries 4.2.2.2151. Every time I open a TV Serie with only one season and he directly move to the Episode view Mediaportal crashes after I go back to the Series Overview. I attach some log files so hopefully someone could help me to fix this issue. thanks and best regards, weaslasf
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.12 with MP-TVSeries 4.2.2.2151. Every time I open a TV Serie with only one season and he directly move...
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.12 with MP-TVSeries 4.2.2.2151. Every time I open a TV Serie with only one season and he directly move...
Replies
Views
I have seen many weird crashes with alike log entries for MP-TVSeries and Moving-Pictures that turned out to be MediaInfo, splitter and/or codec related. It tends to help to make sure those are all updated by manually downloading (and use it to overwrite the file in MePo root folder) the current mediainfo.dll (32-bit even for 64-bit...
I have seen many weird crashes with alike log entries for MP-TVSeries and Moving-Pictures that turned out to be MediaInfo, splitter...
Hi guys Since updating to MP 1.3 I have had a few instances of the popup "MP has stopped working" It has happened on both of my...
Replies
Views
For those interested in this feature: There is a possibility to show additional energy settings to address the issue of open remote files preventing standby, See here for details The attached reg file will create the necessary registry entries for the three standard energy profiles (but not any custom one). The extended power...
For those interested in this feature: There is a possibility to show additional energy settings to address the issue of open remote...
Hello @ltfearme , I've switched all my PCs to Windows 10, however, there now is the problem that Windows-controlled standby is not...
Replies
Views
Try to adjust it by forcing a change from inside the GUI, and just ignore the import wizard in the standalone config tool.
Try to adjust it by forcing a change from inside the GUI, and just ignore the import wizard in the standalone config tool.
Bizarre Foods (80399) is it's own show and when I attempt to import it, it automatically selects Bizarre Foods: America (260678). I...
Replies
Views
Look at the sticky thread on exchange of parsing expressions, the one for "show\season\episode" is in there somewhere near the end. Or use a renaming tool such as the ReNamer to add the show name very quickly to all your filenames, so you get "Stargate SG1 - S01E03 - name of episode.avi" results, which is supported by default.
Look at the sticky thread on exchange of parsing expressions, the one for "show\season\episode" is in there somewhere near the end...
I had been using this package for probably years now, but recently had some problems with windows, so on a wipe and rebuild started...
Replies
Views
Yes, but directly from the database.
Yes, but directly from the database.
Hi, Yesterday I recorded two new episodes of the latest Season 5. Unfortunately they were not recognized by TVSeries, so I checked...
Replies
Views
Ok, in step 2 I did a custom search for the Swedish title using bron (as in Bron Broen) and it correctly suggested "The Bridge (2011)" and kept that in step 3. Yeah! Problem fixed. Thanks for your help.
Ok, in step 2 I did a custom search for the Swedish title using bron (as in Bron Broen) and it correctly suggested "The Bridge...
MP-TV Series 4.2.2.2151: when I import, I get to step 2 and the series "The Bridge (2011)" has a recommended name of "Arakawa Under...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom