My TVSeries (28 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Where to download? DE
SVN version DO expect you to have a good knowledge of Mediaportal and its plugin architecture in particular. They are ongoing development builds, which may have fixed some bugs but also have lots and lots of new bugs, heck it could easily happen that your database gets screwed up completely. So no, we don't want everyone using those...
SVN version DO expect you to have a good knowledge of Mediaportal and its plugin architecture in particular. They are ongoing...
I need to download the current version but the only link seems to be to SourceForge, and that link takes me to a zillion...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the pointer, Inker... all seems straightforward enough. Will get on with that on my day off... Psycho Reptile... this is certainly the route I'm going down! I've had similar lessons in the past... I figure if someone else already went to the trouble of making this an automated process, I shouldn't disrespect them by...
Thanks for the pointer, Inker... all seems straightforward enough. Will get on with that on my day off... Psycho Reptile... this...
First up, sorry if this re-treads old ground... I'm a noob, and I only searched fairly quickly. Just installed MP and...
Replies
Views
I can't find it? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place...?
Replies
Views
Just so you know the TVSeries rating dialog will only ever appear when in TVSeries plugin...it's not as flexible as the trakt one which can show from anywhere e.g. you play an episode from the BasicHome screen or from one of the many Trakt screens. Similarly if you play movie and only have the MovingPictures one enabled, the trakt one...
Just so you know the TVSeries rating dialog will only ever appear when in TVSeries plugin...it's not as flexible as the trakt one...
@ltfearme I have a question. Where does the rate dialogue box upload its results to? Trakt or thetvdb? Just I notice since updating...
Replies
Views
Re: Where did the extra menu go? Thanks for the quick response. I hope in the next versions we'll have the option back that MP asks you to download subtitle when clicking on episodes, when no subtitle was found. It used to take only 1 steps to download a sub, instead of 4 now. I find it very unhandy that each time you've got to...
Re: Where did the extra menu go? Thanks for the quick response. I hope in the next versions we'll have the option back that MP...
I'm running MediaPortal v1.2.0 BETA with StreamedMP v1.6.6 BETA (MP-TVseries updated manually to v3.0.3.1747 Beta) and SubCentral...
Replies
Views
Any news? Can you add to the Debug log (process of importing local files) the following data: Original filename (Which will process the rules and participate in the identification.) - Result filename (after replacement) - Result rule under which imports occur. Like: some filename 10 season 50 episod - some title - webdl.avi - some...
Any news? Can you add to the Debug log (process of importing local files) the following data: Original filename (Which will process...
When Import show new (repalced) filename, The rule which has worked on this file visible, and that's what happened after the...
Replies
Views
Have the same issue no matter what skin I use. Running 0.2.3.0 with latest mytvseries svn under vista.
Have the same issue no matter what skin I use. Running 0.2.3.0 with latest mytvseries svn under vista.
Using 0.2.3.0 and the latest SVN of MyTV. When you watch a TV Show with MyTV, then stop it and watch a movie from "My Movies"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Whats happened?? DE
Hi there, I've found the problem :D The parsing string/expressions were not matching Season1 or Season3 files :( I have defined some new simple matches - and hey presto it finds the files. Many thanks for the quick response (already checked they weren't hidden) Thanks, J.
Hi there, I've found the problem :D The parsing string/expressions were not matching Season1 or Season3 files :( I have...
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help.... :S I am running MePo RC1 with latest My TV Series. I have several series...
Replies
Views
There is a new ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib included with the the latest SVN of MediaPortal, the tvseries plugin was compiled against the previous version. Until TVseries is compiled against this version you need to copy your old dll back, hopefully you selected to back up from the SVN installation. You can see this thread...
There is a new ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib included with the the latest SVN of MediaPortal, the tvseries plugin was compiled against...
Hello. I've just installed TV-Series as part of the StreamedMP skin (which is brilliant, by the way) onto a clean installation of...
Replies
Views
submitted on there forums, thanks!
submitted on there forums, thanks!
I have a couple of shows that are listed on thetvdb but it doesn't agree with other tv listings and the releases. How should i...
Replies
Views
OK, sorry for the lack of details. I will check these things when I get back home tonight.
OK, sorry for the lack of details. I will check these things when I get back home tonight.
I have some series where TVSeries does not seem to get details. I know TheTVDB has the series logged in because I used FileBot (and...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
When I had a problem with MP Configuration.exe I learnt that after a reinstall from MPI installer, the setup for this great plugin can be seen. I ended up with a couple of instances in Add/remove programs, but it was a workaround working for me at that moment. (Now configuration is up and ok.) /Niclas
When I had a problem with MP Configuration.exe I learnt that after a reinstall from MPI installer, the setup for this great plugin...
After having felt kind-of-sick lately I'm finally starting to get better again and I should have more time in the near future, at...
Replies
Views
Just installed the latest svn dll and now the xml is reading the fields correctly....thanks
Just installed the latest svn dll and now the xml is reading the fields correctly....thanks
First and foremost I have to just say that the MYTV-Series plugin is without a doubt the best plugin for any HTPC frontend. Every...
Replies
Views
Thanks again!:thx:
Thanks again!:thx:
Why i can't download/see wide season banners? I've selected the "download blank and season banners" . Blank banners are right...
Replies
Views
OK, a couple findings to report: 1) For some reason I cannot enable Aero. I've tried the normal route of enabling it but I don't get an option for Aero in the 'Personalization' section. My video card is an ATI 4550 512MB and scores a 4.4 on the Windows Performance index...not great but should work for aero. Also tried adjusting...
OK, a couple findings to report: 1) For some reason I cannot enable Aero. I've tried the normal route of enabling it but I don't...
Hey all. I've been ripping TV episodic DVDs to MPEG2 recently but am having some frustration with consistent playback...
Replies
Views
Would you have the documentation? Cheekie Moonkie's guide has been offline for weeks, would you have a copy on your hard disk that you can share? Thanks, Jaz
Would you have the documentation? Cheekie Moonkie's guide has been offline for weeks, would you have a copy on your hard disk...
I've read several threads on this subject and it seems everyone has a different opinion. I've got several tv series dvd sets and...
Replies
Views
Then I assume that I changed it at some point :confused:. Maybe years ago...
Then I assume that I changed it at some point :confused:. Maybe years ago...
Hi, I am naming my recorded episodes in the format "House of Cards - 2x09 - Bauernopfer.ts". Sky recently broadcasted House of...
Replies
Views
Thanks Guys :-)
Thanks Guys :-)
Hey there everyone, So I want to add a special for Archer (2009) called the Heart of Archness. The file I have is 1 .mkv that is...
Replies
Views
It also benefits to always add the language tag to filename, so it shows nicely inside MePo when you want to enable the subtitle via F9/Info, even when it is only one to select.
It also benefits to always add the language tag to filename, so it shows nicely inside MePo when you want to enable the subtitle...
Hello everyone, I am cleaning up my media library and don't know what to do with these type of files that are associated with my...
Replies
Views
The art of batch-scripting, following is my startup-script that is used when my HTPC starts up: @Echo Off ::Ensure Internet is working ping 4.2.2.2 -n 1 -w 30000 :NoNetwork ::Johnny Five alive? ping UNC_SERVER -n 1 -w 30000 ::Check to see if UNC paths can be mapped, and delete old mapping first if one still exists IF NOT EXIST...
The art of batch-scripting, following is my startup-script that is used when my HTPC starts up: @Echo Off ::Ensure Internet is...
Hi! I'm using media portal on a client to access folder on a server (\\server\series) where i have all of my series stored. To...
Replies
Views
I have Norton, but even when i turn the security off it doesn't download banners.
I have Norton, but even when i turn the security off it doesn't download banners.
Ok, perhaps I need a for dummies tutorial... but installed latest tvseries plugin (the beta one) and still can't get any banner or...
Replies
Views
ah missed that setting, thanks
ah missed that setting, thanks
I had an issue where my linux box was down for a while so the mapped folder with the series wasnt mounted. When i started...
Replies
Views
I'm having the same problem. All my newly imported series/episodes shows up properly in the config, with thumbnail and everything but in MP (Regardless of Skin) they are red and none of the Seasons/Episodes show up. I only get an empty screen like the author of this thread. The weird thing is that series that worked before do...
I'm having the same problem. All my newly imported series/episodes shows up properly in the config, with thumbnail and...
i have no clue why this one is read like this. and its telluing me there is 1 eppesode inside, but there is not :( but the file is...
Replies
Views
Last question I hope. I see that I have this file in both a Default and a DefaultWide folder. I changed it in the defaultwide (since I have an HDTV) and it got me the logos tab to show but my logo configuration window is empty. Do I need to build it from scratch? If it should not be empty, are there rules that I can import from...
Last question I hope. I see that I have this file in both a Default and a DefaultWide folder. I changed it in the defaultwide...
hey everyone. I need to know what small tiles with info like codec or resolution are called at the bottom of the window are called...
Replies
Views
Hey. Since The TVDB went down I've been having problems watching my TV shows. Not sure if the 2 are related but seems weird to start happening since the site went down. Anyway... I'll be watching a show and sometimes it'll freeze but with audio still playing in the background. To stop this I have to pause the show and then...
Hey. Since The TVDB went down I've been having problems watching my TV shows. Not sure if the 2 are related but seems weird to...
Hey. Since The TVDB went down I've been having problems watching my TV shows. Not sure if the 2 are related but seems weird to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weird rating? DE
I just noticed this weird rating, see screens. It kinda confuses me cause when I look at the config I see nothing like the rating showed in MP. If this is expected could it be made possible to round up (or down or whatever) to one decimal point (seems enought right?)
I just noticed this weird rating, see screens. It kinda confuses me cause when I look at the config I see nothing like the rating...
I just noticed this weird rating, see screens. It kinda confuses me cause when I look at the config I see nothing like the rating...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 We moved... DE
I don't know if it is of any use to you but I just found gurtle, a "TortoiseSVN issue tracker plug-in (an IBugTraqProvider implementation) for projects hosted at Google Code."
I don't know if it is of any use to you but I just found gurtle, a "TortoiseSVN issue tracker plug-in (an IBugTraqProvider...
All of us working on MP-TVSeries were very frustrated with SourceForge (very slow, svn commit problems, login problems, overloaded...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to MP and want to try the nice plugin My TvSeries. Thanks for all the work ! I managed to get the parsing done and the banners and stuff show up nice in MP. As soon as I select a file it starts to play. But after aprox. 2 minutes MP crashes and the system restarts after showing a blue screen for a few seconds...
Hi, I am new to MP and want to try the nice plugin My TvSeries. Thanks for all the work ! I managed to get the parsing done...
Hi, I am new to MP and want to try the nice plugin My TvSeries. Thanks for all the work ! I managed to get the parsing done...
Replies
Views
That's the thing, LAV can be the source of the problem, so try MPC-HC. Fixed an alike issue for somebody else by having them switch.
That's the thing, LAV can be the source of the problem, so try MPC-HC. Fixed an alike issue for somebody else by having them switch.
Got no internet connection (using my mobile right now), so cant easily upload logs. Sometimes starting playback of an episode of...
Replies
Views
There probably isn't a very good point, I just enjoy them. Then again, if everything required a point, we probably wouldn't be here.
There probably isn't a very good point, I just enjoy them. Then again, if everything required a point, we probably wouldn't be here.
Decided to post these even though I can't take any credit for creating them. I've copied these from the xTV skin for XBMC since I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom