My TVSeries (36 Viewers)

No worries.. I figured life happened, or it just got overlooked, hence the bump :)
No worries.. I figured life happened, or it just got overlooked, hence the bump :)
Trying to add "Star Wars: Clone Wars" ( Note, not THE Clone Wars, just Clone Wars ) ( http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=72244&lid=7...
Replies
Views
I had the same dilema - I have the DVD boxsets, but actually wanted to use MY TV Series to view the episodes, rather than keep the DVD structure and do it via the menu systems. I find My TV Series way more pleasant to look at, and really shows off some of the benefits of Media Portal, rather than just being a glorified DVD player...
I had the same dilema - I have the DVD boxsets, but actually wanted to use MY TV Series to view the episodes, rather than keep the...
Hello, first let me say, i'm new in using Mediaportal. But i learned o love it. :-) It runs and runs and ... Now i want to...
Replies
Views
Try this FileBot - The ultimate tv renamer / subtitle downloader / sfv validator
Try this FileBot - The ultimate tv renamer / subtitle downloader / sfv validator
Hi there, First off all, thanks for creating such an AWESOME plugin! It's the best addon for MediaPortal and it looks amazing...
Replies
Views
I had this problem too (fixed). I am wondering if someone can educate us as to what that flag is for - if it causes problems, what are we doing when we change it's value?
I had this problem too (fixed). I am wondering if someone can educate us as to what that flag is for - if it causes problems, what...
Hi! At first, sorry for my bad English! I have 2 Problems with MP My TVSeries... 1.If i choose a Episode in MP, then there is a...
Replies
Views
Success!! Thanks for the help guyz... The problem was originally related to the adzapper filter on my firewall blocking the download of the banners used by My TV Series - Which was something I worked out yesterday when I realized that I coulden't even view the banners directly from the tvdb site. Unfortunately, while attempting...
Success!! Thanks for the help guyz... The problem was originally related to the adzapper filter on my firewall blocking the...
Been using My TV Series for quite some time now without a problem in the world. However, since upgrading to the latest Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Episode sort DE
I found that a lot of info appeared in the sort name field in the GUI, but in the actual database the data was not there.
I found that a lot of info appeared in the sort name field in the GUI, but in the actual database the data was not there.
Is the sort by sort name instead of pretty name working correctly? I have that set and it seems to sort correctly in...
Replies
Views
Yep! that fixed it for me!!! thanks very much my friend. :thx:
Yep! that fixed it for me!!! thanks very much my friend. :thx:
Whenever I try opening the config screen I get the following exception: Nothing helpful appears in the logs. I am using the...
Replies
Views
All you have to do is "Enable SMS keayboard" and you can see it on your own version.. i have it dissabled now, and it works. i have no new shows needs renaming my box is running okay now
All you have to do is "Enable SMS keayboard" and you can see it on your own version.. i have it dissabled now, and it works. i...
how do i show that from remote? what to press?? like when i have to respall series that tv series cant find for some reason like...
Replies
Views
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ] - Failed to locate assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73'. Not sure if that relates to your MCEBuddy mishap, but I personally never like...
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ]...
This weekend, I witnessed some very strange behaviour of MP TV-Series. All of a sudden, MP decided to stop working when coming...
Replies
Views
Hey Inker. This is a great idea, so following it closely. And I can see the pictures :)
Hey Inker. This is a great idea, so following it closely. And I can see the pictures :)
Is it possible to have a little Dolby Digital logo present next to the episode if DD is present in the same manner as the HD logo...
Replies
Views
did You import the logorules and formatrules?
did You import the logorules and formatrules?
Hi all, I`ve only been using Mediaportal for a few days and am loving it especially the MY-TVSeries plugin. But I have a bit of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitles DE
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded but requiring subtitles to be turned on to see them I am running through Handbrake and burning the forced english subtitles into the file so the display regardless of the subtitles in the config. If the...
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded...
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have a TV series which is predominantly in English but has passages of dialog that are in...
Replies
Views
In the next version there will be support for custom season names in the GUI. You can edit the title of each season from the configuration. Similarly you will also be able to set a custom season summary.
In the next version there will be support for custom season names in the GUI. You can edit the title of each season from the...
Sorry for Double-Posting, but the first Thread is in the wrong Forum and I don't know, how I can move or delete it! Now, this is...
Replies
Views
I guess I'll just wait for 1.1.0 RC1 (should be here real soon by the looks of it) and just do a complete reinstall. Everything got a little oudated anyway :) Thanks for your help, too bad it turned out to be a corrupted database :(
I guess I'll just wait for 1.1.0 RC1 (should be here real soon by the looks of it) and just do a complete reinstall. Everything got...
Whenever I press start import the config will pop up the following error "Failed to locate assembly "ICSharpCode.SharpzipLib"...
Replies
Views
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/mediaportal-tvseries-v3-2-0-release-19-jan-2012-requires-mediaportal-1-2-a-104930/#post835146
New release available...
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, the current ratings displayed in TVSeries come from thetvdb.com which are pretty low in vote counts esp. for episodes. I wont change that from TVSeries as thats where data comes from...but, I will give trakt users the option to pull ratings down from there as long as they have tvseries enabled. Will add that to the long list of...
Yes, the current ratings displayed in TVSeries come from thetvdb.com which are pretty low in vote counts esp. for episodes. I wont...
I'm interesting in knowing if people use the MP-TVSeries functionality to rate episodes and shows at thetvdb.com. Having a look at...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVSeries crashes while scrolling (1 Viewer) DE
MP is failing when I scroll my list of TV Series, but not every time but it just happened again. Also, when I restart MP, 1 or 2 episodes of different series will flip back to unwatched. Please have a look at the attached log data.
MP is failing when I scroll my list of TV Series, but not every time but it just happened again. Also, when I restart MP, 1 or 2...
Hi, I have recently reinstalled Windows/MP/TVSeries, etc. Since the new install, MediaPortal has been crashing when ever I am...
Replies
Views
Use a 3rd party solution to rename your shows properly then. TheXem is a website that keeps track of the inconsitencies between 'scene', EPG, TVRage (now RIP) and what TheTVdB expects (which is what MPTVSeries uses). If it does not match to TheTVdB then the episodes are ignored. They can still end up getting listed depending on...
Use a 3rd party solution to rename your shows properly then. TheXem is a website that keeps track of the inconsitencies between...
i think its reason is seasons are not there on tvdb http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=141181&lid=7 sould it not display the series...
Replies
Views
fantastic, quick jump into irc fast resolution found BackupSettingsMP plugin was the cause 1. disable it in the MP config 2. enter the MP install dir <drive>:\install-dir\plugins\process\ 3. physically remove BackupSettingsMP.dll + BackupSettingsMP.exe 4. fire up the MP config 5. test MY-TVSERIES config => works now tx damien !
fantastic, quick jump into irc fast resolution found BackupSettingsMP plugin was the cause 1. disable it in the MP config 2. enter...
The problem I have is when I go into MePo config and to My TvSeries Config, it crashes: Description: Stopped working...
Replies
Views
workaround EDIT: For anyone having this problem, ive come up with a workaround until the issue gets fixed. ive created a command file that copies a backup copy of my tvseries database (currently saved on my desktop) into the MP database folder everytime i turn my computer on. This way, the database is refreshed every time i boot up...
workaround EDIT: For anyone having this problem, ive come up with a workaround until the issue gets fixed. ive created a command...
I have a few series that I import manually (i.e. parsing fails, and I then use the manual episode lookup in the config tool). For...
Replies
Views
hi there, now i was watching for a long time without problems and yesterday i had the same bug again. this time it was a littlebit different because it chrashed while the episode was paused. 2nd crash was the normal one while watching. greetz gabbo
hi there, now i was watching for a long time without problems and yesterday i had the same bug again. this time it was a littlebit...
hi, in the last week i'v experienced some issues while watching some of my series. the whole MP chrashes after watching half of the...
Replies
Views
excellent cheers mate ;)
excellent cheers mate ;)
not sure if this was asked before did do a search didnt return anything that was useful as far as i can tell you can only do...
Replies
Views
Yes, the theme/mod you're using is out of date. StreamedMP is up to date and can be verified by turning your theme/mod off.
Yes, the theme/mod you're using is out of date. StreamedMP is up to date and can be verified by turning your theme/mod off.
Hi, since I have updated to version 3.5 I do not see the rate dialog after watching an episode. Additionally, I am not able to...
Replies
Views
Inker, I installed the new TestBuild - v0.9.5 Beta yesterday, did a rebuild of my database and it seems to work now. Only thing that is wrong at the moment is that I have the menu item "My TV Series" 2 times. But it was 2am when I figured all that out, so haven't looked at it more. Is it difficult to adjust the skin? If not I'll try...
Inker, I installed the new TestBuild - v0.9.5 Beta yesterday, did a rebuild of my database and it seems to work now. Only thing...
I was messing around with the plugin yesterday, I installed it, imported my series directory, everything went well. When I went...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 im confused DE
google mediaportal wiki if the tvshow name from the epg matches with a tvshow on fanart.tv or thetvdb.com it will create a thumbnail otherwise it will behave just like my tvrecordings and create a screen grab thumbnail.
google mediaportal wiki if the tvshow name from the epg matches with a tvshow on fanart.tv or thetvdb.com it will create a...
can someone please explain to me "how/why" I would use this plugin ? does it work with recorded TV, is this it's main function ?
Replies
Views
It was (is) loading pictures which are 1x1pixel and blank. But with the correct names. I disabled my antivurus that has a banner filter (needed to see the pictures on tvdb to download them manually) but it didnt fix so i dont think it's it.
It was (is) loading pictures which are 1x1pixel and blank. But with the correct names. I disabled my antivurus that has a banner...
Hey, Brand new install. Did a straight drop of plugin files into MP folder. Now Media Portal crashes... I was able to get this...
Replies
Views
Arghhh.... lost my first attempt at this reply :-0 OK, again... I think the issue with TV-Series I'd described above was more based on a corrupt TV-Series database than it was anything else. I had some success creating a small folder of titles and manually adding them into the TV-Series database. Also I had to uncheck the box to...
Arghhh.... lost my first attempt at this reply :-0 OK, again... I think the issue with TV-Series I'd described above was more...
I have an issue which has only appeared after upgrade to MP RC2. On both client machine and main HTPC TV Series crashes MP when...
Replies
Views
That explains it, it looks like the DVD info for that season doesnt exist online
That explains it, it looks like the DVD info for that season doesnt exist online
Not sure what the issue is, but MP TV Series has stopped importing new series. The specific series are: The Universe, Planet...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I would also like to use MPC-HC but it looks awfull grainy on my screen. And above all: it also freezes. I have the best result using PDVD9-decoder. But the strange thing is: a have to install the complete program and not only the codec. After that, I have to set my merits exactly right, otherwise it will result in freezes or...
Yeah, I would also like to use MPC-HC but it looks awfull grainy on my screen. And above all: it also freezes. I have the best...
Hi, I'm new here on the forum, just start using MP and I think it's GREAT! I start using it because my Win MCE just couldn't...
Replies
Views
I get it and no problems. I appreciate all you guys do it is amazing how much MP can do. I can't wait until the beta comes out in a few days.. :thx: I will keep going at it as a user and hope to come up with a few good suggestions as time goes by. Sorry if i ticked anyone off. As an IT Guy (I am in the hardware/networking stuff...
I get it and no problems. I appreciate all you guys do it is amazing how much MP can do. I can't wait until the beta comes out in a...
I have MP TV Series and it works fine except it doesnt move any shows to the corresponding TV Show/Season Folder. Is there a way to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom