My TVSeries (27 Viewers)

Thanks Thank you for the detailed explanation....going to try this as soon as I get home. Again, thanks for sharing! :thx:
Thanks Thank you for the detailed explanation....going to try this as soon as I get home. Again, thanks for sharing! :thx:
Is it by design or by mistake that the episodes are no longer colour coded to indicate if they are watched/unwatched/not present? I...
Replies
Views
Re: *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.6.0 Stable Release [24-Jul-2010] [Requires MP 1.1.0+] Nagash, alot of people have this problem with the latest version, its been worked on. the problem is not actually with the watched flags, its the database is been axed, then rebuilt. See this thread and a test version which may solve it Issue 450 -...
Re: *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.6.0 Stable Release [24-Jul-2010] [Requires MP 1.1.0+] Nagash, alot of people have this problem with the...
Hi.. First I would like to say thanks for incredible plug in. I have used it for about 2 years by now, and loved every moment of...
Replies
Views
Make sure you do a refresh. File Menu -> Refresh Update Info.
Make sure you do a refresh. File Menu -> Refresh Update Info.
My 'watched' episodes are reverting to unwatched, it seems to happen about once every 24 hours, possibly more, I only watch shows...
Replies
Views
thanks man!! this also worked for me!!!
thanks man!! this also worked for me!!!
Like the title says, once I watch an episode it's no longer visible inside My TVSeries. If I finish a season or a whole series...
Replies
Views
Hi all.. i found the issue and i have no idea how it was triggered.. To fix it go into tv-series Press F9 to go into the menu. Goto filters which should be number 11 Change the setting in there and everything should come back
Hi all.. i found the issue and i have no idea how it was triggered.. To fix it go into tv-series Press F9 to go into the menu...
I hope I said that right. Here's what's happening. I'm guessing it's supposed to do this, but I thought I'd check. Say I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched Season DE
I just upgraded (starting with clean db) to 2.0.0 an encountered the following issue: I exported my watched flags from my old 1.2.9.x and imported them into 2.0.0. So I lost my watched season flags as the ex/import isn't meant to handle this. It would be nice, if you could add this. Best regards Wolf
I just upgraded (starting with clean db) to 2.0.0 an encountered the following issue: I exported my watched flags from my old...
I just upgraded (starting with clean db) to 2.0.0 an encountered the following issue: I exported my watched flags from my old...
Replies
Views
fyi, there is no trakt user info in tvseries database. That is long gone and stored in it's own config file and can be changed from Trakt. GUI
fyi, there is no trakt user info in tvseries database. That is long gone and stored in it's own config file and can be changed from...
Hiho, my wife and i are serienjunkies ;) but we have a little problem. The most time we watch the new episodes together, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 watched flag DE
yes, i did enable download full series info. i thought that might be the problem. thanks.
yes, i did enable download full series info. i thought that might be the problem. thanks.
sometimes when an episode gets automatically imported, the watched flag is set before the episode is watched. it does this for some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched Flag DE
It does make sense, it is an 'unwatched' icon so it's going to remain static just like the 'title'. The counter next to it changes accordingly. It would probably make more sense with the icon to the right of the counter so it reads: "0 Unwatched". It looks like the skin could do with a icon on the poster to indicate the watched or...
It does make sense, it is an 'unwatched' icon so it's going to remain static just like the 'title'. The counter next to it changes...
Hi, so I just installed this plugin with trakt and imported my series. When I mark all episodes of a series as watched, in...
Replies
Views
The 'Filters' is also in the Side menu for supported skins.
The 'Filters' is also in the Side menu for supported skins.
OK, I'll be a good boy and fetch logs later, if no one just knows the answer to this; Problem: Watched episodes are no longer...
Replies
Views
there is such a veiw... i promise... it can often be found by pressing right/left arrow buttons past the edge of the viewed page
there is such a veiw... i promise... it can often be found by pressing right/left arrow buttons past the edge of the viewed page
don't know why, but since 2 days the watched episodes dissappear from the episodes list, instead of being marked with another...
Replies
Views
I had an odd question. I am using this awesome plugin and love it. My only issue is that I tend to watch shows before my wife gets home and rather than going back through and toggling the watched/unwatched I was wondering if I could increase the percentage past 100%. This would allow me to watch the show and then it would still...
I had an odd question. I am using this awesome plugin and love it. My only issue is that I tend to watch shows before my wife...
I had an odd question. I am using this awesome plugin and love it. My only issue is that I tend to watch shows before my wife...
Replies
Views
Manual scans are only done on network paths and there is currently no method to pick and choose what network path that is done on. You can turn off the scan and just rely on manual scan from the menu when you need to.
Manual scans are only done on network paths and there is currently no method to pick and choose what network path that is done on...
is there a way to watch a folder without having tvseries scan it. Moving pictures seems to do this. I have all my media on a...
Replies
Views
You might want to check this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/insert-dvd-option-29509/ Im guessing you are getting the error (probably harmless), because your network share doesnt have a volumelabel. I could be wrong. There is also an option in configuration 'Keep reference to files that are not available'...
You might want to check this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/insert-dvd-option-29509/ Im guessing you...
Since TV-Series 1.0 wasn't working anymore because of the 2.0 API, I downloaded and installed MP TV-Series 2.0. Unfortunately, when...
Replies
Views
What do you mean by still not perfect? I am looking to do this too, but I am not sure where to start. I can rip each episode to its vob file, I just want to make sure it works alright.
What do you mean by still not perfect? I am looking to do this too, but I am not sure where to start. I can rip each episode to its...
so, im trying to add my tv shows. i have them in this structure: \show\season\episode\VIDEO_TS\ so it looks like this...
Replies
Views
Just did..... does make better sense now.... a lot easier to keep sorted. :thx: Chuck
Just did..... does make better sense now.... a lot easier to keep sorted. :thx: Chuck
This is with v2.2.3389 stable release. I've been trying to polish up some stuff in my new skin. I ran across an incongruity...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried to rename the default views of the TV Series plugin and somehow things got messed up. Now I can only view the Unwatched view correctly. The following image shows what I have right know on the views tab on the plugin settings. How can I revert the views back to what it was originally? Thanks a lot
Hi, I tried to rename the default views of the TV Series plugin and somehow things got messed up. Now I can only view the...
Hi, I tried to rename the default views of the TV Series plugin and somehow things got messed up. Now I can only view the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help Inker. What I was trying to do with the Path operator was use the "Genres" I had already personally defined in my folder structure, rather than the ones on the TVDB. Each series would only appear once rather than in multiple places and series that I wanted to keep together for unusual reasons could be kept...
Thanks for the help Inker. What I was trying to do with the Path operator was use the "Genres" I had already personally defined...
Hi all, I looked around and couldn't find anyone with this issue, but I can't imagine it is unique to me. I'll start by saying how...
Replies
Views
No worries, its also in configuration but its easier to just mention the options menu as there is fewer settings.
No worries, its also in configuration but its easier to just mention the options menu as there is fewer settings.
Before I installed the newest version of MP-TV series plugin I hade it configured to show me the whole series, not only the...
Replies
Views
Hi bodiroga, thanks for your quick reply! I had a look at the code pages. What I get is that apparently the basis in the code has been build. I'm sorry but I don't get how to get a working solution out of this. Can you specify what I have to do? Thanks!
Hi bodiroga, thanks for your quick reply! I had a look at the code pages. What I get is that apparently the basis in the code has...
Hey, got a question, searched in the forum but didn't find anything. I would like to have a view which shows me only the first...
Replies
Views
Hi Itfearme, I notice that newer series indeed do not have translated genre's, must be a leftover from quite a while back. I'll just re-update them thanks, Patrick
Hi Itfearme, I notice that newer series indeed do not have translated genre's, must be a leftover from quite a while back. I'll...
Hi Guys, due to typing and languages, I often have several genre tags (comedie, comedy, komedie etc.) for a single genre. I...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks! I get how to see the viewtags view, but how do I start the plugin there? EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. I just have to figure out how to make that page a little prettier!
Ok, thanks! I get how to see the viewtags view, but how do I start the plugin there? EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. I...
I'm just starting to noodle this out, and finally have everything imported & parsed correctly! I'm wondering though, as I set up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 View by sharing DE
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one with animes. These are configured in TV-Series but I'd like to have two different views in MP (Series and Animes). Could someone help me?
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one...
Hello, Is it possible to add a view by sharing in TV-Series? I have to disk with series on my server: one with series and one...
Replies
Views
I was going by the Wiki/Manual and using the svn which didn't have a readme in the archive. Checking out the readme in the latest release sorry about that. Thanks.
I was going by the Wiki/Manual and using the svn which didn't have a readme in the archive. Checking out the readme in the latest...
When I import my tv series into MP TVSeries all of the episodes have a videoWidth and videoHeight of 0. There are also no fields...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video upside DE
Yes. With LAV video decoder all Sd video are fine.
Yes. With LAV video decoder all Sd video are fine.
Hello to all. When I watch a tv series episode with "MP tv series" the video is upside. This is a picture of my trouble...
Replies
Views
I just checked and noticed that MoPic does not have an option to switch off "auto scan" on startup. But I have unchecked the option to run the scan after a set interval. I also ensured that TV-Series is set to not do a "local/online" scan on startup. And also "Watch my Import folders..." is unchecked. I have attached the log...
I just checked and noticed that MoPic does not have an option to switch off "auto scan" on startup. But I have unchecked the option...
When I press play on a episode, the screen is blank but you hear about 2 seconds of sound. Then it freez and you can do nothing for...
Replies
Views
Great. Figured it out with your help. Thanks again Steve
Great. Figured it out with your help. Thanks again Steve
Hello everyone, I want to create video playlists of some of my TV series. Right now adding multiple episodes across multiple...
Replies
Views
I see, that makes sense. Turns out that you already mentioned a workaround for this problem in one of your earlier posts; I had Windows running in Japanese mode, and once I switched to English all those episodes imported without XML parsing errors. Thanks for checking things out!
I see, that makes sense. Turns out that you already mentioned a workaround for this problem in one of your earlier posts; I had...
I just did a clean update of my TV series and TV Series Database (erase and rescan). Used latest MyTVSeries + SVN. al works (shows...
Replies
Views
Nevermind
Nevermind
Hi, I'm experiencing very slow startup of MediaPortal (1.0.1, running on WinXP). I've disabled My TVSeries (latest stable...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom