My TVSeries (24 Viewers)

I know it's been three years, and sorry for reviving an all-but-dead thread, but I came across the TVTunes plugin for Kodi recently as well and I'm wondering if anyone might still have any interest in developing it for MP? It's a little bit outside of my ability to do so but I'd love to see something like this.
I know it's been three years, and sorry for reviving an all-but-dead thread, but I came across the TVTunes plugin for Kodi recently...
seen this for xbmc [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - XBMC Community Forum any chance of doing it on...
Replies
Views
Great!
Great!
Hello, i bought a synology to put my media, but now when i used tv series plugin to give the adress path the mapped drives doenst...
Replies
Views
Yeah sorry bad suggestion, I looked into this a bit further and not sure how to do that worth the existing way things are done.
Yeah sorry bad suggestion, I looked into this a bit further and not sure how to do that worth the existing way things are done.
Hi, would like to try this plugin too, may a question, possible to skip all /sample dirs ? couldnt figure how this could work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XBMC clearArt DE
I expanded ClearArt support even further.. Skinner can now define number of additional images that get loaded during play. See here: Issue 412 - mptvseries - ClearArt enhancement - Project Hosting on Google Code :) This is how it looks like: (i only had SD files available, it would look better in hd :))
I expanded ClearArt support even further.. Skinner can now define number of additional images that get loaded during play. See...
Not sure if this is possible, but something like clearart that exists in xbmc would look pretty sweet. Clearart is overlay artwork...
Replies
Views
Did anyone figure this out?
Did anyone figure this out?
Hi, new to this plugin so I hope this isn't a RTFM (which I have done). I have a tv series recorded using mediaportal tv...
Replies
Views
AW: Trouble with Importing ok, so I have done lot's of input and corrections to TVDB to correct missing infos - but that didn't help for the stopping of the importer (as expected, but it's a benefit anyway...). The stopping seems to occur on different positions (series) and not always the same, so sounds like maybe a conflict of the...
AW: Trouble with Importing ok, so I have done lot's of input and corrections to TVDB to correct missing infos - but that didn't...
I just did a fresh install of MediaPortal 1.1 and StreamedMP-1.2.1.1553.exe . It comes with MP-TVSeries 2.6.0.1157 Everything...
Replies
Views
Found one more case where it's possible ratings from thetvdb.com were overwriting ones set from trakt.tv. Fixed in r2149.
Found one more case where it's possible ratings from thetvdb.com were overwriting ones set from trakt.tv. Fixed in r2149.
Every time mp is restarted and or it searches for changes it overrides any manual changes to the rating and re-pulls it from the...
Replies
Views
i hope my question fits in this thread... here's the situation: I have all episodes of married...with children on my hd.....twice, that is. once in english and once in german. how can i make sure that there are two different entries in the tvseries plugin? currently, in mediaportal there is one entry for married...with...
i hope my question fits in this thread... here's the situation: I have all episodes of married...with children on my...
I have just upgraded to RC! (with SVN 15497) and version 1.2 of the plugin. Initially I had all sorts of problems actually getting...
Replies
Views
Does MyTV have the correct episode number in the MP-GUI and the recorded file does not? Because if the recorded file does not show the correct episode number, there is no reason to look at TVseries yet. TVseries can only do something, if it has a file which contains the correct show title and episode number. If these are not...
Does MyTV have the correct episode number in the MP-GUI and the recorded file does not? Because if the recorded file does not show...
I have been working on getting this set-up right for a few weeks now. The problem I am having is getting it to auto detect each...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Russian translation DE
better now thanks
better now thanks
Hi! I've made russian translation for this plugin. Because in Russia there are few encodings, I saved it in most popular one...
Replies
Views
There it is necessary to uniquely determine the end of the line, or rather replace a unique unique field. Then there will be no error when replacing the field: table.Rating, table.RatiingCout -> Replace table.Rating to table.Rating as tableRating + " " -> table.Rating as tableRating , table.Ratiing as tableRating Count
There it is necessary to uniquely determine the end of the line, or rather replace a unique unique field. Then there will be no...
Help plz ... How select episodes in Online Rating sort order, asc or desc, i try: SQLCondition conditions = new...
Replies
Views
Look - MP-TVSeries v4.3.2 Release [2018-09-02] -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Look - MP-TVSeries v4.3.2 Release [2018-09-02] -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Hello. For some time I have some problems with the plugin. Cannot read file data. I found the explanation in this page: Official MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 thetvdb.com down? DE
mattroby, it should work fine again. More then likely your filenames don't match up to the thetvdb.com names via the MP-TVSeries regular expressions. Does anything show up 'red' inside the Import view?
mattroby, it should work fine again. More then likely your filenames don't match up to the thetvdb.com names via the MP-TVSeries...
hi, i can't download series desciption covers etc. 2 weeks ago i added my last series and it worked good. is thetvdb down...
Replies
Views
Ups:oops: ... i'm really sorry:ooops: ... must have missed that ... I tried media info update and it works! Thanks!:thx::thx:
Ups:oops: ... i'm really sorry:ooops: ... must have missed that ... I tried media info update and it works! Thanks!:thx::thx:
First of all, I think it's great you included the implementation of SubtitleDownloader, it's the feature I use most (except for...
Replies
Views
That's simply the perfect excuse to upgrade the HTPC to a faster system with SSD, so that there is no delay :D
That's simply the perfect excuse to upgrade the HTPC to a faster system with SSD, so that there is no delay :D
So i have been a user of MP and mytvseries for years and years. But as of yesterday i took my cable box in and signed up for...
Replies
Views
I have titan extended installed but it says wrong skin file. Sorry for the nubish question but how do I resolve it
I have titan extended installed but it says wrong skin file. Sorry for the nubish question but how do I resolve it
Now that the Redesigned DefaultWide 16:9 skin has been announced (in Blog). Is someone working on a 4:3 TV-Series skin for the...
Replies
Views
No site can be added without a custom html parser for it. From what I hear zeflash is adding another one soon (I guess another one for french subtitles). I don't even know what/how the plugin gets matches, I think it just calls the search features of the site(s), regex-matches them to the episode somehow and then downloads the match...
No site can be added without a custom html parser for it. From what I hear zeflash is adding another one soon (I guess another one...
Is it possible to add a new subtitle downloads site to the configuration of My Tvseries so it downloads the new subs when there are...
Replies
Views
Personally, from a user and programmer point of view the most simple implementation would be to have the program default to reading an NFO file if the episode isn't present. Course that's just my opinion.
Personally, from a user and programmer point of view the most simple implementation would be to have the program default to reading...
I'm currently ripping some boxsets I picked up last week, and they have some extra material that I would like to have available...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is the new version of the file. I've corrected some strings, and I've added the new ones (only two by the way). Regards
Hi all, This is the new version of the file. I've corrected some strings, and I've added the new ones (only two by the way)...
Hi, in the next release of TVSeries all translation will be pushed to the skin as properties. Skinners will also be able to use...
Replies
Views
One workaround for this (from http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/issues/detail?id=564): General info: FAQ - mptvseries - Frequently Asked Questions. - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting How to edit database: FAQ - mptvseries - Frequently Asked Questions. - MP-TVSeries...
One workaround for this (from http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/issues/detail?id=564): General info: FAQ - mptvseries -...
Many series are not allowed in thetvdb.com: I have a LOT of DVD extras, and those are not allowed in thetvdb (I understand that)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Top Gear Specials DE
If you read Smash's link, you can see that a new default parsing expression is in the works. It is not to replace all of the parsing expressions, but to serve as a new starting one, which is why it is important to position it first. It might have already been added in the current available release if more people would have tested...
If you read Smash's link, you can see that a new default parsing expression is in the works. It is not to replace all of the...
Hi how can i rename the top gear specials to they will be picked up correctly without having to use string replacements? I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 split episodes DE
Did you find a solution to this problem. I now have lostS01E24 and lost lostS01E25 on my hd because that's the way it was on the bluray disc. I think it was aired as two episodes but on the same day. thetvdb list it as one episode..:(
Did you find a solution to this problem. I now have lostS01E24 and lost lostS01E25 on my hd because that's the way it was on the...
this question was asked here. But no answer. Does anyone know of a way to have it list them as part one and part two etc. IE...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for your tips and tuts! I hope I can test it before I'm two weeks in holidays ;) :D
Thank you very much for your tips and tuts! I hope I can test it before I'm two weeks in holidays ;) :D
Hello there! I have many original DVD Series that I want to save on my server so that they are accessable from my livingroom and...
Replies
Views
would have been great if there was created a custom view, where the user could specify rules for this view. like, if the episodes is located in e:(dvd-rom) than the episodes would be shown in this view. Also, one could choose how the episodes would be viewed, like if they should just view all episodes, or in series/season view. Also...
would have been great if there was created a custom view, where the user could specify rules for this view. like, if the episodes...
I have most of my series on dvd's. Is it possible to list all my series in My TVSeries and somehow list them as on dvd or offline...
Replies
Views
I don't know how rare this is but there are at least two people with this setting for exactly the same reason :)
I don't know how rare this is but there are at least two people with this setting for exactly the same reason :)
Hi If I add new episodes to the database then the tv series is marked as having new episodes, however if I go ahead and watch all...
Replies
Views
OK, I've just been looking at the file types and this is what I've come up with if it helps at all. Files that aren't playing have the following settings. (Same for HD files except the codec is H.264) Files that play fine have the following. Now, I'm assuming I've got all the right codecs installed as my players (WMP...
OK, I've just been looking at the file types and this is what I've come up with if it helps at all. Files that aren't playing...
Hey. First time MP user and having a little trouble. Installed everything today and now I've got a problem with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Any news on that? :D Thx! Greetz
Any news on that? :D Thx! Greetz
Hi, I tried searching around but havent found another thread to solve my problem. My TV-series plugin shows files that I have...
Replies
Views
I seem to be having a similar issue. I imported a new series (Black Lagoon) and the thumbs for the first season work fine. The second season does not show up. The names are all correct and it is listed on thetvdb but MyTV does not seem to get them. Any ideas? Edit: It looks like it's only working with certain shows, as Fate Stay...
I seem to be having a similar issue. I imported a new series (Black Lagoon) and the thumbs for the first season work fine. The...
The latest SVN versions don't download new thumbs.. Also, some previous downloaded thumbs don't show anymore, even if they are...
Replies
Views
At least you had the knowledge that it 'worked' on your LAN, because fixing something when you can fallback on a working setup to compare agaist is much better then to be totally in the dark. Now that you have narrowed things down more a few suggestions come to mind. Importing a collection, no matter how small creates a ton of...
At least you had the knowledge that it 'worked' on your LAN, because fixing something when you can fallback on a working setup to...
My problem, that suddenly appeared is, that when I try to import the informations about the wished series from TheTVDB, MP-tvseries...
Replies
Views
AW: Importing Lost S01E25 I had the same problem with this episode. I entered it directly into to the database. I used the SQLLiteBrowser for it. But it is very tricky to find the correct episode in the database. And its recommended to make a backup before you manipulate the database. Regards, Barney
AW: Importing Lost S01E25 I had the same problem with this episode. I entered it directly into to the database. I used the...
I have problems importing Lost S01E25 because it's not listed in Lost: Season 1 Episode List As you can see the episode is listed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom