My TVSeries (37 Viewers)

MP TV-Series fetches all the files and folder in the directory given in MP TV-Series Configuration, but does a filter check if the extension are supported by MP... So the files with the extension in the list at MP Configuration under Videos -> Video Extension should be the one that it uses to filter with... I don't have any MAC to...
MP TV-Series fetches all the files and folder in the directory given in MP TV-Series Configuration, but does a filter check if the...
Anyone else using Macs on their networks notice that MP TV series picks up the .- files that Macs (annoyingly) leave behind, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Forever series DE
I think it is looking like a manual import then... :(
I think it is looking like a manual import then... :(
Hi guys I'm having an issue with the series 'Forever' MPTV series matches my folder 'Forever (2014)' to the incorrect series...
Replies
Views
Okay, I have had a look at it... and it was what I expected was the problem, but I was not sure :)
Okay, I have had a look at it... and it was what I expected was the problem, but I was not sure :)
Hi. Latest version differs from previous version in that Genre stated on Config is the delivered Genre from online lookup...
Replies
Views
Working! Thanks for everything
Working! Thanks for everything
Hi @ltfearme thanks for the new version with the trakt ratings. They come up like that on my sys It looks like the sync took...
Replies
Views
The following characters are removed from the local parsed series name and the ones to match against from the online search: /// <summary> /// ASCII chars that are considered "special" in the context of CleanStringOfSpecialChars /// </summary> static int[] specialCharsFromTo = new int[] { 0, 31, 33, 47, 58, 64, 91...
The following characters are removed from the local parsed series name and the ones to match against from the online search: ///...
I think I found a bug. Try making a dummy file called "Betrayal - S01E01 - Pilot.mkv" tvseries should match to "Betrayal" -...
Replies
Views
You can edit the pseudo-SQL based queries manually in the database to make them behave the way you want. There might be some existing threads that cover this for you.
You can edit the pseudo-SQL based queries manually in the database to make them behave the way you want. There might be some...
Hello, I wondered if it was possible to automatically add a serie to a custom category when we finish to play an episode ? I'd...
Replies
Views
Hi again, interesting that it worked for you and not for me then! I have say, some Doctor Who DVD's that I have ripped, and when I imported them, I have to type in the series name, series number and episode number against each ifo that is identified on each dvd. Then it lists them in TV Series as individual episodes, and when I go to...
Hi again, interesting that it worked for you and not for me then! I have say, some Doctor Who DVD's that I have ripped, and when I...
Hello, I will be building a new server soon, and want to move all my files from one server called 'bedroom' to a new server called...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tv series with Synology (1 Viewer) DE
Great!
Great!
Hello, i bought a synology to put my media, but now when i used tv series plugin to give the adress path the mapped drives doenst...
Replies
Views
Found one more case where it's possible ratings from thetvdb.com were overwriting ones set from trakt.tv. Fixed in r2149.
Found one more case where it's possible ratings from thetvdb.com were overwriting ones set from trakt.tv. Fixed in r2149.
Every time mp is restarted and or it searches for changes it overrides any manual changes to the rating and re-pulls it from the...
Replies
Views
Here's the script: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/corrupted-database.120376/#post-1014075 It will check all SQLite databases (MP-TVSeries, Moving-Pictures, etc) via command-line tool, and run an SQLite PRAGMA integrity check on each one. If the check passes it makes a backup; if it fails it will auto-restore the last...
Here's the script: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/corrupted-database.120376/#post-1014075 It will check all SQLite...
Hi, i have been a MCE user and fan for many years, my father has been using mediaportal for the last few years, he constantly...
Replies
Views
The ideal way forward is to add the 'Making of Babylon 5' to the existing specials on thetvdb.com. However, I see that you can't as it is locked by Imzadi. If you go onto the tvdb.com forums and find Imzadi, you can probably get him to add it for you.
The ideal way forward is to add the 'Making of Babylon 5' to the existing specials on thetvdb.com. However, I see that you can't...
I have been transferring my physical DVD discs to HDD. For movies I use Moving Pictures plugin, and for series I use My TVSeries...
Replies
Views
I have now also stared this one (now in 12th place ;) ), but I would also like to backup fanart and watched status. Anything that gets us closer to a offline backup and offline restore is a step forward! Somehow I feel these two should be merged, as they do sort of the same thing, offline backup and offline restore. For us paranoid...
I have now also stared this one (now in 12th place ;) ), but I would also like to backup fanart and watched status. Anything that...
First, I love you all! :love: I tried MovPicNFO from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/movpicnfo.108725/ and it worked...
Replies
Views
In the next version there will be support for custom season names in the GUI. You can edit the title of each season from the configuration. Similarly you will also be able to set a custom season summary.
In the next version there will be support for custom season names in the GUI. You can edit the title of each season from the...
Sorry for Double-Posting, but the first Thread is in the wrong Forum and I don't know, how I can move or delete it! Now, this is...
Replies
Views
Hello, Orange means that the client does not see and cannot access the series files. It is not possible to tell more as long as you are not providing logs. Speculation: files stored on a remote system, which is offline.
Hello, Orange means that the client does not see and cannot access the series files. It is not possible to tell more as long as...
hello! I've got a problem When I want to see on à serie in mediaportal. When i push on an episode, nothing happens and the title of...
Replies
Views
Updated to 1.1, and I have the same behaviour :(
Updated to 1.1, and I have the same behaviour :(
Good start @barneh ! Next task is to bring audiotracks and subtitle languages indication to GUI!
Replies
Views
Make sure you do a refresh. File Menu -> Refresh Update Info.
Make sure you do a refresh. File Menu -> Refresh Update Info.
My 'watched' episodes are reverting to unwatched, it seems to happen about once every 24 hours, possibly more, I only watch shows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Resume last play position... (1 Viewer) DE
Quick way to get dbase corruption otherwise indeed, as SQLite is far from concurrent access friendly in those scenarios. Even just reading from an SQLite dbase while another application is writing can cause failure if both apps are not aware of eachoter.
Quick way to get dbase corruption otherwise indeed, as SQLite is far from concurrent access friendly in those scenarios. Even just...
Hey guys. ill think i am blind :p I know the option is there anywhere ... but i dont find it. I want to get the popup which ask me...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the prompt reply, I just had a play with it again and this time I unchecked all items in the importer og tried different items one at a time, same error. I then cancelled the import and tried again, now a lot of the items which was just there was not (they were imported) and now the import runs without any issues.
Thanks for the prompt reply, I just had a play with it again and this time I unchecked all items in the importer og tried different...
Hi, Everytime I try to run the import I get this exception when I click next the first time. The exception is this "An item with...
Replies
Views
MP is failing when I scroll my list of TV Series, but not every time but it just happened again. Also, when I restart MP, 1 or 2 episodes of different series will flip back to unwatched. Please have a look at the attached log data.
MP is failing when I scroll my list of TV Series, but not every time but it just happened again. Also, when I restart MP, 1 or 2...
Hi, I have recently reinstalled Windows/MP/TVSeries, etc. Since the new install, MediaPortal has been crashing when ever I am...
Replies
Views
That did the trick! I added the german Title and now it is recognised instantly...very weird.:cautious: This show seems to be jinxed, though. On thetvdb the field for series name would just not accept any input when 'german' was selected. For all other languages I was able to edit (I tried all). Then after a gazillion refreshes (and...
That did the trick! I added the german Title and now it is recognised instantly...very weird.:cautious: This show seems to be...
Hi there, I want to add the 90's Sitcom "Working" to my database. The files are properly named "Working - SxxExx - Episode Title"...
Replies
Views
To be honest I haven't checked what happends with the artwork. All I know is that when I do an update no artwork disappears and adds. For me the main thing was to get the meta data for the series in the correct language... But I'll keep this in mind when I do my test later on...
To be honest I haven't checked what happends with the artwork. All I know is that when I do an update no artwork disappears and...
Hi! I have stared looking into creating a patch for adding different language for different Series the plugin... I followed the...
Replies
Views
Try MePoTools At me work as a clean redundant entries and extra pictures. Perhaps it will be necessary several times to start cleaning. Start cleaning Extras, update, start again, and so long as the upgrade will not be a blank screen, then start the cleaning. Then again, you can start the update Extras, if empty the cleaning is...
Try MePoTools At me work as a clean redundant entries and extra pictures. Perhaps it will be necessary several times to start...
I have reinstalled my HTPC from ground. Everthing is working fine so far, but background fanarts in MPTV-Series are not downloaded...
Replies
Views
I have posted a change request in the forum: http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21046
I have posted a change request in the forum: http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21046
So I have the pilot episode for a series which never made it out into the wide world. The name of the series is "Rewind" and it was...
Replies
Views
The exclusion is done inside the Regular Expression for importing. Adding a string replacement with the 'Yes' before matching should work, but you need to give me more data (like full path+file example) to verify inside Expresso. Otherwise do like Regex entry before matching of "Extras.S\d+E\d+" replace with "Ignored". To strip the...
The exclusion is done inside the Regular Expression for importing. Adding a string replacement with the 'Yes' before matching...
Is there a way to ignore certain files? Some of my series have extras like music videos etc that'll try adding even though I select...
Replies
Views
Ok, so if WebEGP uses that page, then let's take 5am example of: CSI: Miami - Losing Face: Horatio launches a search for the person responsible for a bomb that killed his mentor. That "Losing Face" is the episode, which links to: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0534816/ And what do you know; S01E02 right at the top.
Ok, so if WebEGP uses that page, then let's take 5am example of: CSI: Miami - Losing Face: Horatio launches a search for the person...
I am new to MP, but getting better every day. I have a working EPG and TV file name recordings work well with my TVSeries. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, TVS didn't detect (auto) correctly 'The 100' series :) If i manually change the autodetect 'The' by adding '100' so it give...
Replies
Views
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Hi, In the TVSeries configuration tool you can define a plugin name. Is there a way to add that name into a skinfile like...
Replies
Views
Yes, no change, everything will make the plugin as before.
Yes, no change, everything will make the plugin as before.
How about add to TV-Series support for fanart.tv?
Replies
Views
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and when I went in to the app to check if it was still working I noticed that they have added theme music to the TV-shows. Basically when you enter a show it starts playing, and I must say that I really like...
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and...
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and...
Replies
Views
Hey RoChess, Thanks for the reply, I figured out I was being an idiot and just not terminating the command correctly. Thanks again for the detailed steps.
Hey RoChess, Thanks for the reply, I figured out I was being an idiot and just not terminating the command correctly. Thanks...
Hi everyone, I have an issue on one of my MP computers where the "Recently Added" section is never updated, it just always...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom