My TVSeries (56 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Very slow start DE
Thanks, This started all at once so I'm hoping not a drive issue. I'll start by reinstalling the plug in
Thanks, This started all at once so I'm hoping not a drive issue. I'll start by reinstalling the plug in
I have a bit of a strange issue. I have been using (and loving) MP_TVSERIES for years now but a week ago when I pick it from my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Very Slow DE
I set to debug mode to try to get a log, and twice I've started up MP, and both times the speeds been fine. I did add a load more stuff last night, so re-scanned, so maybe that sorted out the issue? Thanks for all your suggestions, and I will keep an eye on it for the next few days, just to make sure!
I set to debug mode to try to get a log, and twice I've started up MP, and both times the speeds been fine. I did add a load more...
When I go into MP-tvseries through mediaportal, it is very slow to register what I have listed, and very slow to move between...
Replies
Views
In details tab of TVSeries setup you will find that the vertical scrollbar is not completely visible. It ends beneath the bottom of the frame. This is best described in attached picture. Cheers, Damien
In details tab of TVSeries setup you will find that the vertical scrollbar is not completely visible. It ends beneath the bottom of...
In details tab of TVSeries setup you will find that the vertical scrollbar is not completely visible. It ends beneath the bottom of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version error DE
ive got mp V0.2.2.0 and tvseries 1.2.0 and gets an error about them not being ok with eachother which version of mp should i run or vice versa`? nevermind solved it with 0.2.3.0
ive got mp V0.2.2.0 and tvseries 1.2.0 and gets an error about them not being ok with eachother which version of mp should i run or...
ive got mp V0.2.2.0 and tvseries 1.2.0 and gets an error about them not being ok with eachother which version of mp should i run or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 2.4 DE
A known error, doesn't mean somebody provided the developers with the proper log files for them to fix the issue. The proper place for that is the Google Code SVN, where the actual source code is maintained. By creating an issue there, it doesn't get lost in the ocean of forum posts. Because if something works fine for them (as it...
A known error, doesn't mean somebody provided the developers with the proper log files for them to fix the issue. The proper place...
Is version 2.4 of this plugin still available? I can't use version 2.5 because the subtitle downloader causes a crash of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Verbose output DE
Excellent. Cheers, ltfearme.
Excellent. Cheers, ltfearme.
Hi, just reinstalled and used to have a function where to prog would tell you exactly what it was doing at the bottom of the...
Replies
Views
Cazman, I think you are describing the auto update funcationality of myTVseries. When you first start MP it will re-scan your tv folder for changes (this is configurable in the options). Your database will still be intact, it is simply looking for changes, like new shows added, and updating.
Cazman, I think you are describing the auto update funcationality of myTVseries. When you first start MP it will re-scan your tv...
Test system is vista 32bit SP1 MP 1.0 RC1 myTVseries 2.0 Spinsage 1080 When the machine resumes from standby there is no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UTorrent working? DE
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing something that I should already know:S Thanks for any help.
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing...
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing...
Replies
Views
Thanks...didn't realize i had to d/l the series 1st then use it to fill in the missing episodes....i will prob. just use TED
Thanks...didn't realize i had to d/l the series 1st then use it to fill in the missing episodes....i will prob. just use TED
i pointed to my tv series to utorrent but i can't seem to find out how to use it from the mp interface? is this possible? sorry...
Replies
Views
Ok finally figured out how it works. Sometimes when I select download torrent it saves in the file folder were I have the series located on my hard drive. But most of the time it defaults to one location that the series is not located in. The default folder that it uses is the first folder listed on the import path located in the...
Ok finally figured out how it works. Sometimes when I select download torrent it saves in the file folder were I have the series...
How do I change the location of the downloads. When I use the torrent download feature it used to default to the folder where the...
Replies
Views
In v2.2.3389 uTorrent doesn't start. Anyone else, or just me?
Replies
Views
woah very cool ! however, could you post the source please?
woah very cool ! however, could you post the source please?
(re-post from the original thread) Hi guys, First of, great plugin - it's the barebone in my HTPC-system :) So, i'd...
Replies
Views
I will make you a deal, you update the translations so it's up to date with English ones and I will make sure it gets in the next version ;)
I will make you a deal, you update the translations so it's up to date with English ones and I will make sure it gets in the next...
First,tx for this essential plugin. Second, please use (encoding="UTF-8") in the .fi translations becouse otherwise ä will look...
Replies
Views
@thebib62, if you add the entire show manually then you can add whatever text/artwork you want. Automatic added shows are handled fully by TheTVdB. Now that is a community driven site, so you are free to add additional content to there (also allowing others to enjoy the artwork you share, the same way you enjoy their efforts)...
@thebib62, if you add the entire show manually then you can add whatever text/artwork you want. Automatic added shows are handled...
Hey guys, I love their plugin, and it's the reason why I made the switch to MediaPortal. That being said, I'm brand new to both MP...
Replies
Views
That's one odd API, since the ID is in their database already don't see why they wouldn't offer it for search. Hopefully their upcoming new site will offer that :) , in the meantime it could use the series name from .nfo or regexp as fallback instead: <mirrorpath>/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=<seriesname>&language=<language> And...
That's one odd API, since the ID is in their database already don't see why they wouldn't offer it for search. Hopefully their...
Hi, Some automators like Sonarr and Sickbeard (and Kodi scraper) place a metadata file called "tvshow.nfo" in series folders which...
Replies
Views
could you explain the difference in the handling to make this a little more clear
could you explain the difference in the handling to make this a little more clear
I have 2 seperate hard drives (soon to be 3) with TV series etc on, and want both to be monitored by MyTVSeries at the same time...
Replies
Views
Bobb25 Have you tried running all your DB and gfx's from a central location, that is what I do and saves have to sync things up manually. Take a look at this FAQ UserGuides/CentralisedDatabases - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation
Bobb25 Have you tried running all your DB and gfx's from a central location, that is what I do and saves have to sync things up...
Hi all, I'd like to use MP-TVSeries on my HTPC at home (I run it at the office quite happily), but since I am in a new...
Replies
Views
I have a copy of version .95 which works fine with 0.2.2 stable. PM me your e-mail address and I can send it to you.
I have a copy of version .95 which works fine with 0.2.2 stable. PM me your e-mail address and I can send it to you.
Hi, I have been trying to get the MP TVSeries v1.0 plugin working with MP 0.2.2, but I get the following error : Plugin...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that's exactly what I was searching for. Emph
Thanks, that's exactly what I was searching for. Emph
Would it somehow be possible to use MediaInfo.dll for Movies as well as TV Series? Could the TV Series plugin be converted to...
Replies
Views
For MP-TVseries only the name of the file is important, if you use the following naming rule: Name of TV-Show - Season Number Episode Number - Episode Title.extension Fringe - S01E12 - The Transformation.mkv With this scheme you can put all your TV-Shows in one folder and they will be picked up fine by MP-TVSeries. I think nobody...
For MP-TVseries only the name of the file is important, if you use the following naming rule: Name of TV-Show - Season Number...
Hi there, is there any way to set up TVSeries, that it emphasises on the folder names instead of the data names? I'm asking...
Replies
Views
Because theTVDB.com doesn't allow sports I was wondering if I could use a different database with myTVSeries. If not I would like to know how to add my own series to my list.
Because theTVDB.com doesn't allow sports I was wondering if I could use a different database with myTVSeries. If not I would like...
Because theTVDB.com doesn't allow sports I was wondering if I could use a different database with myTVSeries. If not I would like...
Replies
Views
Cool, didn't know thetvdb.com was opensource. I'll look into it.
Cool, didn't know thetvdb.com was opensource. I'll look into it.
Can I use/create a offline database where the plugin gets his information? Michiel
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 User rating in skin DE
Thanks. I am using avalon. The code in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml had this "<Enabled>1<Format>(Trans(MyRating): )<FormatAs>" I changed it to this "<Enabled>1<Format><Series.myRating><FormatAs><Series.myRating> " Then added this to the TVSeries.views.default.xml skin file <control> <description>User Rating Value...
Thanks. I am using avalon. The code in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml had this "<Enabled>1<Format>(Trans(MyRating): )<FormatAs>"...
I cannot find how is there a way to show the user rating in a skin?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 User Fanart (2 Viewers) DE
Thanks for all the effort at putting together terrific fanart guys. Really makes a difference to the appeal and wife-acceptance factor. :) I've got a quick question. How do I manually add the fanart? The latest TV Series SVN works for GUI downloads (not sure from where) but I can't get the png files I've downloaded from Spuck's site...
Thanks for all the effort at putting together terrific fanart guys. Really makes a difference to the appeal and wife-acceptance...
IMPORTANT: Do not attach images of copyright protected material, such as promotial art, to your threads as they will need to be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 User Fan Art DE
I Can´t get it to work either! My Fan Art pictures are located in "C:\Program\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Fan Art" folder. The only thing i see in My TvSeries are as far as i can se the "Banners" I have tested with DEXTER and i shows as the file attache. Please help me with this! My other problem is related to the...
I Can´t get it to work either! My Fan Art pictures are located in "C:\Program\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Fan Art" folder...
Love the new feature of user fanart. But didnt know how to use it untill i've spend some time in the search function of this forum...
Replies
Views
Okay, I have had a look at it... and it was what I expected was the problem, but I was not sure :)
Okay, I have had a look at it... and it was what I expected was the problem, but I was not sure :)
Hi. Latest version differs from previous version in that Genre stated on Config is the delivered Genre from online lookup...
Replies
Views
Or try this Regex https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/expressions-rules-exchange-21977/#post231848
Or try this Regex https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/expressions-rules-exchange-21977/#post231848
Hi. Is there a way to add the parsed episode title from filename if no online data is available? Now this shows up only as...
Replies
Views
The issue with Ancient Aliens is explained on thetvdb forums - Ancient Aliens Seasons 9 and 10 Deleted - TheTVDB.com. I usually find that when I disagree with thetvdb, thetvdb turns out to be right. It can be a little inflexible, especially when a tv show is aired in different ways by different broadcasters or whatever, they only...
The issue with Ancient Aliens is explained on thetvdb forums - Ancient Aliens Seasons 9 and 10 Deleted - TheTVDB.com. I usually...
Hi, I would like to use alternative sites, if any exist that can work, to scrape TV series information. I am finding TheTVDB.com...
Replies
Views
Sounds simple, I'll do the same. 10x
Sounds simple, I'll do the same. 10x
Hi, I'm planning an upgrade to the new version of MediaPortal (1.1.0) and to the latest plugin. For MediaPortal, the upgrade...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Upgrade Question DE
After upgrading to MediaPortal 1.0.0, upgrade TVSeries to the last stable release which supports it: v2.1.3331. As always backup your database and MediaPortal incase something goes wrong, but upgrade should work just fine between v2.0-2.1. I would recommend doing a full update scan in configuration before entering MediaPortal as...
After upgrading to MediaPortal 1.0.0, upgrade TVSeries to the last stable release which supports it: v2.1.3331. As always backup...
Hi there I have searched, but can't seem to find the answer (I am probably just being stupid). I have MP 0.2.3.0 and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom