My TVSeries (48 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Exception when opening MyTVS config (1 Viewer) DE
Yep! that fixed it for me!!! thanks very much my friend. :thx:
Yep! that fixed it for me!!! thanks very much my friend. :thx:
Whenever I try opening the config screen I get the following exception: Nothing helpful appears in the logs. I am using the...
Replies
Views
I would love the see mp2 having moving pictures und TV Series plugin as an out of the box Feature. And I'm quite optimistic about that because I think that the mp2 devs prepared (prepare) the ground for a seemless integration quite well. Only that I think it would make sense to combine mp movies with moving pictures to not develope...
I would love the see mp2 having moving pictures und TV Series plugin as an out of the box Feature. And I'm quite optimistic about...
Any word on MP2 plugin?
Replies
Views
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ] - Failed to locate assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73'. Not sure if that relates to your MCEBuddy mishap, but I personally never like...
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ]...
This weekend, I witnessed some very strange behaviour of MP TV-Series. All of a sudden, MP decided to stop working when coming...
Replies
Views
A bit late to reply here but I found no ready-made solutions to this problem so I modified the existing regexes myself. As, 2 years after first post, I was still left with the same question as the original thread author I think it's of some value to post my solution here. The following two regexp matches will work in folder...
A bit late to reply here but I found no ready-made solutions to this problem so I modified the existing regexes myself. As, 2 years...
Hello, I use Media Browser and XBMC for my HTPC but now I give Media Portal a try, looks with the StreamedMP skin very pretty...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fan Art rulez! DE
Oh good to know. I've also noticed that sometimes and when switching really fast it doesn't keep up so half of the time the fan art isn't even displayed.
Oh good to know. I've also noticed that sometimes and when switching really fast it doesn't keep up so half of the time the fan...
Hi Inker, Mirk, just wanted to say one thing: YOU GUYS RULE! This new Fan Art is such eye candy, never seen anywhere before...
Replies
Views
I had the same dilema - I have the DVD boxsets, but actually wanted to use MY TV Series to view the episodes, rather than keep the DVD structure and do it via the menu systems. I find My TV Series way more pleasant to look at, and really shows off some of the benefits of Media Portal, rather than just being a glorified DVD player...
I had the same dilema - I have the DVD boxsets, but actually wanted to use MY TV Series to view the episodes, rather than keep the...
Hello, first let me say, i'm new in using Mediaportal. But i learned o love it. :-) It runs and runs and ... Now i want to...
Replies
Views
I can't tell you what the lines means doesn't look like a valid regex expression to me but I can tell you the mean of special characters it might help you. () - forms a grouping, allows you to apply special characters on more then one character [] - character class, possible characters within brackets e.g. [abc] possible characters...
I can't tell you what the lines means doesn't look like a valid regex expression to me but I can tell you the mean of special...
Hey Everyone, I am trying to add additional torrent sites to MPTVSeries and I just don't get how to do it. Right now, from...
Replies
Views
Re : MP-TVSeries v2.7.1 Stable Release [17-Mar-2011] [Requires MP 1.1.x/1.2 Alpha] fr tanslation
Re : MP-TVSeries v2.7.1 Stable Release [17-Mar-2011] [Requires MP 1.1.x/1.2 Alpha] fr tanslation
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
A long time ago I tried out TVSeries on my (then) 5000+ episode collection, and had the issue where there was only one episode in each series found. That actually killed me using MP but I'm now back trying it again with RC3. During my initial imports into TVSeries of my collection, I was having problems with the parsing of my...
A long time ago I tried out TVSeries on my (then) 5000+ episode collection, and had the issue where there was only one episode in...
Strange things happen in my favourite plugin. Suddenly (really : suddenly) most of my episodes are no longer recognized when...
Replies
Views
You could plea with the thetvdb.com mods to make the changes. Otherwise your best bet is to either manually add all the info on the specials manually (at least you only have to do it once), or conform to Aired order by renaming all your files. The manual selection should have worked though, I've used it myself a lot before I...
You could plea with the thetvdb.com mods to make the changes. Otherwise your best bet is to either manually add all the info on the...
Hi, I'm having a problem matching the Futurama specials . I have Futurama matched using dvd order and series 1-4 were matched...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.0 Beta SVN DE
AW: Re: 1.2.0 Beta SVN Same here... I've tried it with Visual Studio but it seems that my compiling skills are to low ... or I'm to dumb to do it. Compiling MediaPortal with MSbuild and those fancy *.bat files was very easy. If someone has a working 1.2 SVN Version it would be very nice to have a download link or something...
AW: Re: 1.2.0 Beta SVN Same here... I've tried it with Visual Studio but it seems that my compiling skills are to low ... or...
Hey guys, Is there a way to get this latest version ( 2.6.9 ) working with 1.2.0 Beta ( SVN ) ? thx
Replies
Views
fantastic, quick jump into irc fast resolution found BackupSettingsMP plugin was the cause 1. disable it in the MP config 2. enter the MP install dir <drive>:\install-dir\plugins\process\ 3. physically remove BackupSettingsMP.dll + BackupSettingsMP.exe 4. fire up the MP config 5. test MY-TVSERIES config => works now tx damien !
fantastic, quick jump into irc fast resolution found BackupSettingsMP plugin was the cause 1. disable it in the MP config 2. enter...
The problem I have is when I go into MePo config and to My TvSeries Config, it crashes: Description: Stopped working...
Replies
Views
FYI: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-crashing-when-i-try-to-watch-a-recorded-show.122331/ Maybe MP Remote?
FYI: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-crashing-when-i-try-to-watch-a-recorded-show.122331/ Maybe MP Remote?
Hi, Episodes with an ' in the title results in an SQL error which pops up immediately after starting. The same issue pops up with...
Replies
Views
Stable build isnt really stable anymore :) Use the latest SVN
Stable build isnt really stable anymore :) Use the latest SVN
Whenever I start an episode and after it finishes or I hit escape, my interface gets all messed up and everything is on top of...
Replies
Views
AW: MP freezes with MP TVseries after upgrade to MP 1.2.0RC Worked for me too. Thx!
AW: MP freezes with MP TVseries after upgrade to MP 1.2.0RC Worked for me too. Thx!
Hello, I have a problem with TV series after I had done an upgrade to MP 1.2.0 RC. The problem is that Mediaportal freezes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import cant find family guy [NooB] (1 Viewer) DE
Your welcome buddy
Your welcome buddy
I'm a new user of MP-TV Series and Media Portal, i have downloaded and installed the latest SVNs of MP and TV series plug in. My...
Replies
Views
This rating i mean. But with the dll it is no more showen. I use for a long time trakt rating, its nicer ;-)
This rating i mean. But with the dll it is no more showen. I use for a long time trakt rating, its nicer ;-)
Hi guys! I made a little patch to help change online match for your local file in case it is wrong. It could help if you have wrong...
Replies
Views
Perhaps not enough testing has been done to verify it will not cause any conflicts. I've ran with the setting for a long time without any issues, but then again I whitelist all my shows manually before I add them. Perhaps @ltfearme can run some more tests or setup like a forum request were more users test a wide range of shows to...
Perhaps not enough testing has been done to verify it will not cause any conflicts. I've ran with the setting for a long time...
Hi, someone could tell me what name I have to give to the folder to see this series in the plugin? Thank you.
Replies
Views
it would be great if it could pause or abort scanning/importing if fullscreen video is started another scenario if you go into tvseries to watch something, and it prompts you to choose the correct show, as you may have just added something new earlier which it didnt auto import due to naming etc, if you skip or select it then...
it would be great if it could pause or abort scanning/importing if fullscreen video is started another scenario if you go into...
Hi there I have been getting stuttering issues when watching Live TV on my HTPC, investigations into the logs shows that the TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitles DE
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded but requiring subtitles to be turned on to see them I am running through Handbrake and burning the forced english subtitles into the file so the display regardless of the subtitles in the config. If the...
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded...
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have a TV series which is predominantly in English but has passages of dialog that are in...
Replies
Views
Ok I added it in, and Damien had a look - but I have to wait for the next test release to actually get to use the fix.... :thx: Issue 24 - mptvseries - Google Code
Ok I added it in, and Damien had a look - but I have to wait for the next test release to actually get to use the fix.... :thx...
I can't get the subtitle function working. Did a reg af foroms.com, stripped my user ID from the string and put it in the...
Replies
Views
All you have to do is add the extension to Videos -> Video Extensions in the main Mediaportal configuration
All you have to do is add the extension to Videos -> Video Extensions in the main Mediaportal configuration
Is there anyway to add other file extensions to the search pattern? I have a few Real Media files that I would like in my database...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Handling .vob files DE
Your best bet would be to look into MP4 container with H.264 codec for video and AAC for audio (AC3 is supported by PS3, but not officially by the MP4 format, so I would test that first). At least DTS should be avoided, because the PS3 and XBox360 have trouble sometimes streaming DTS via LPCM, though this has been made easier for the...
Your best bet would be to look into MP4 container with H.264 codec for video and AAC for audio (AC3 is supported by PS3, but not...
Ok, ive been out of the game for some time now and am looking at updating my old 1.0.1 build to the current MP 1.1.3 and in doing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fan Art in PMIII DE
Hi all, I still don't have time to work on the xml (the last weeks were really hard!!!:D). I don't know exactly when I will have the time to work on it, so if anyone wants to try I will try to help! For now, I uploaded some fanart images optimized for 4x3 screens, nothing professional, but I think some images are nice! :D)...
Hi all, I still don't have time to work on the xml (the last weeks were really hard!!!:D). I don't know exactly when I will have...
Hi all, I'm trying to put fanart in PMIII skin but I'm having some problems with the list/graphical view. I need the list in the...
Replies
Views
OMG, I must going blind. Thanks :)
OMG, I must going blind. Thanks :)
I am having similar problems with a client. In addition there is significant stuttering. I am attaching log files that indicate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 german websource? DE
Do be aware that there is still no way to retrieve the data added in the additional languages but we are working to get that added soon. As was also stated please do not add series with (france) or (german) or whatever after the series name as those will just be deleted Paul
Do be aware that there is still no way to retrieve the data added in the additional languages but we are working to get that added...
Are there german websources to grab the info for tv-series?
Replies
Views
Use DVDDecryptor or DVDShrink to rip the DVD to a large single vob file - theres a setting in there to do this, rather than using a 1gb split required by DVD standards. Rename this .vob to .mpg if it makes it easier to handle, then just rename the episode file to S01E01 etc. This will be a direct transcode, so will be exactly the same...
Use DVDDecryptor or DVDShrink to rip the DVD to a large single vob file - theres a setting in there to do this, rather than using a...
Hi all, I have a TV series, Prime Suspect, which does not scrape the same as all of my other series. Most series are, for eg, -...
Replies
Views
Hey Inker. This is a great idea, so following it closely. And I can see the pictures :)
Hey Inker. This is a great idea, so following it closely. And I can see the pictures :)
Is it possible to have a little Dolby Digital logo present next to the episode if DD is present in the same manner as the HD logo...
Replies
Views
I'd never have thought Kaspersky was the problem if I hadn't seen your post. However after adding thetvdb.com to the whitelist all you need to do is delete any series with blank images from the MediaPortal\thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners directory
I'd never have thought Kaspersky was the problem if I hadn't seen your post. However after adding thetvdb.com to the whitelist all...
Hi, my old banners aren't there but ever since I moved up to RC4 the episodes and info are being updated but new series banners and...
Replies
Views
Any news? Can you add to the Debug log (process of importing local files) the following data: Original filename (Which will process the rules and participate in the identification.) - Result filename (after replacement) - Result rule under which imports occur. Like: some filename 10 season 50 episod - some title - webdl.avi - some...
Any news? Can you add to the Debug log (process of importing local files) the following data: Original filename (Which will process...
When Import show new (repalced) filename, The rule which has worked on this file visible, and that's what happened after the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom